Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: New Arrangements for Josh  (Read 95107 times)

sissybaby34, mommasboy and 29 Guests are viewing this topic.

CuddleBunns

• Super Sissy
Re: New Arrangements for Josh
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2020, 05:15:07 PM »
I really like it so far. There's nothing more adorable than a rude boy being turned into a cute little sister.

sissyboy1212

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2020, 06:56:52 PM »
Thank you all for the kind comments.  I like writing but I am sort of sporadic.  I don't like feeling as if it's a chore but something fun to do when I'm in the mood.  I have a fairly specific idea for where poor Josh is going to find himself... I'm just figuring out the best way to get him there :)

-----
PART 3

The children’s spring break was next week, and Gwendolyn had planned to take them to a friend’s beach house at a sleepy little beach town several hours away.  This was not a tourist trap destination with lots of attractions.  It had more of a small town vibe favored by locals and people who wanted a quiet time. In fact, the beach house was not really a vacation house at all but more of a second home.  Mrs. Meriweather, an old family friend who was recently widowed and a retired school teacher, had insisted they use it for free. 

Mrs. Meriweather had described it thusly:  “It’s a bit dated but we always kept it like a proper home with extra clothes and personal things there to make it homey. It was never rented out to strangers but we let friends use it from time to time.  We used to summer there before Robert got sick. Now that the girls are older, they still love to visit, but it sits empty more than I would like.  Please enjoy it and make yourself at home.”

The little coastal town where it was located was almost a flashback in time with a 50s-style soda shop on the short Main Street along with several local shops and even a tidy little community theater where they held town halls, school concerts, pageants, weddings and the like. Gwendolyn was looking forward to the break and a new environment for the kids.

Kathy, of course, was excited for the vacation, but Josh had been moping as usual about not being to hang with his “buds” and bemoaning the fact that there would be nothing to do.  “They don’t even have a movie theater or amusement park!” was just one of his many complaints. 

On Thursday, as Gwendolyn was packing things for the trip, the phone rang.  It was the school again.  Josh and his friends had been throwing rocks at recess and broke a window in the gym.  He had detention again today and Friday, and the principal warned that his next offense would risk suspension or worse.  This was getting serious.

After she hung up, Gwendolyn thought about how she would handle Josh when she picked him up from school.  She looked at some of the things she was preparing for the trip and in that moment she decided it was time for more drastic measures.  Feeling a sudden rush of excitement as she formed the outlines of a plan, she realized she would need to move quickly and run some errands to put it into motion. 

They were leaving Saturday morning for the beach, and she had to put some things in place.  First though… a sanity check.

Sissy Little Girl

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2020, 07:53:27 PM »
Sissyboy1212, You give us just enough story to hook us on each segment and then we have to wait until the next segment is posted.  You are killing us Sissyboy1212.  We love the story and can't wait for more.  Hee Hee Hee.

sissyboy1212

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2020, 08:00:15 PM »
I'm really sort of surprised at the poll I posted with this story.  I find it amazing that there have been over 1200 views of this thread but only 34 bothered to vote (I set it up so even guests can vote and one of the 34 was me -- Hee Hee). I would kindly encourage everyone to engage a little more with this awesome resource.  It won't hurt much I promise :)

For those who have posted encouraging comments so far (Andlat, CuddleBunns, dolly bo peep, Sissy Little Girl) and to all the others who contribute.  Please know I am grateful for your comments and read every word.  Hugs!

sissyboy1212

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2020, 08:09:50 PM »
PART 4

Gwendolyn called her sister Karen who was also a divorcee (although with no children of her own). She started the conversation with a question:  “Am I crazy, but I’ve been thinking…” As she shared her ideas, Karen was thoughtful at first. Karen was a very proper and no-nonsense woman who was well acquainted with Josh’s budding delinquency. 

When Karen had a moment to think it through, however, she chuckled out loud and said she’d be happy to help any way she could. “It will be a pleasure to make sure he doesn’t turn out like his father! I didn’t realize you were open to something like that. You certainly wouldn’t be the first worried mother to turn to unconventional discipline.” 

The two women chatted for a while, at times giddily, and Karen agreed to watch the house while they were on vacation. She was also all too happy to assist with “the arrangements”. As they said goodbye, Karen offered a word of caution: “Remember it’s best to rip the Band-Aid off cleanly… no half-measures!”

Later that afternoon after some shopping, Gwendolyn arrived at the school to retrieve her errant son as required by school policy. Josh, expecting to get a tongue lashing or worse, was surprised and a little unnerved to find his mother in a good mood. “Aren’t you mad?” he finally got up the courage to ask. 

“Oh honey, of course I’m disappointed in you and you’re grounded," she replied almost gaily. "No TV or internet except for homework for three weeks. No going out with those horrible friends of yours. But I love you, Joshua, and we are going to get you back on the right track.” Josh was uneasy at how casually she seemed to be taking all this but said nothing else. Her use of his full name was an indicator he had long known about that his mother was serious. The evening passed mostly uneventfully.  Josh had been quietly hoping that part of his “punishment” would include canceling the crummy trip to that boring beach town, but Gwendolyn assured him that it was still on.

“I think some extra family time together will do us all some good, and why would I punish Kathy for YOUR misbehavior? Be sure and pack your suitcase honey!” 

Kathy chimed in, “Oh Joshy we are going to have such fun together!”  She was truly excited and couldn’t stop going on about it.  “We can swim and play and have ice cream…  Just you and me like when we were younger!”

“Great,” Josh mumbled. He didn't even complain about her calling him "Joshy" like when she was a toddler. Something about this situation was gnawing at him. It wasn't quite right. His mother was acting… different.

dolly bo peep

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2020, 09:56:38 PM »
Sissyboy1212,

I responded to your poll.

You are doing a good job of building up suspense.

Will Josh pack his own suitcase? If he actually does (most likely his preferred grubby t shirts and jeans) will something happen to them? Will his wardrobe be limited to what Mother brings or what happens to be in the beach house that fits?

Will Josh's time at the beach town be spent as big brother Joshua, or possibly big sister Jessica?

We are eager to see what you reveal in your next chapter.

Sissy Little Girl

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2020, 10:18:29 PM »
Sissyboy1212, It sounds like Joshy is in deep doo-doo.  He just doesn't know the extent of it yet.  Hopefully, he will make a pretty little girl.  So, keep going because you have us on the edge of our seats.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender