Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: A New Family Dynamic  (Read 66544 times)

Sissy Little Girl

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Re: A New Family Dynamic
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2020, 09:08:42 PM »
Hey CuddleBunns, this is a story about you.  Kewl.  I was enjoying these segments with relish.  You really can paint a picture with the words that you
use describing each  part of the story.  I don't remember if you said that this was your first try at a story.  If it is, you have a talent with writing.  Keep it up because you are doing a  GREAT job.   :D

CuddleBunns

• Super Sissy
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2020, 09:31:46 PM »
Thank you, Sissy Little Girl. It's very relieving to hear that. I held off on writing for a long time because I didn't know if I had the greatest grasp on sentence structure, or if I could be captivating enough. I'm glad you and the others who have expressed their appreciation so far enjoy it, because it's been very fun to write.

dolly bo peep

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2020, 09:05:41 AM »
CuddleBunns,

Like Sissy Little Girl, I am really enjoying your story. I agree with her that your writing is high quality.

Today is a diaper day for me, and before I started reading I had changed into a fresh, dry diaper. After I finished reading part 7 with now Baby Lilly's first diaper wetting, my diaper is no longer dry, either.

I'm looking forward to future parts of your story. Baby Lilly has wet her diaper, but the first messing hasn't happened yet. There is also that device which should arrive any day now.

miley

• Ballerina
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2020, 01:06:34 PM »
Dear CuddleBunns. This such a wonderful story. I am thoroughly enjoying it. Thank you!
*hugs*

CuddleBunns

• Super Sissy
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2020, 05:21:29 PM »
Thank you miley and dolly bo peep, I'm glad you are enjoying my story so far. It's been really touching seeing so many people give me positive feedback, especially since I've been reading stories on this site for so long and have been so inspired by all of you to start doing what I love and creating stories of my own. I really am so grateful and I hope I can continue to keep you entertained.

CuddleBunns

• Super Sissy
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2020, 05:34:08 PM »
Part 8

Lilly continued to lounge about the playroom as he had done for the past few hours, save for the fact that the diaper around his waist was now uncomfortably wet. Episode after episode of My Little Pony continued to play over the television in mind numbing tedium while he sat there bored and alone, unable to mine any real enjoyment from any of the toys scattered around him. With there being no clocks in the room, his only real method of keeping track of time was by keeping track of how many episodes of the childish tv show had played since he started watching it. He counted about five episodes, his diaper growing colder and more uncomfortable with each episodes passing. In time he found himself so bored that his eyes began to feel heavy, and he decided it was best to just lay down and try to sleep.

Eventually he was awakened by the sound of approaching footsteps and his mommy's voice. He rubbed his eyes and blinked as he regained consciousness, only to find the sight of his mommy entering the room with her phone held up to her ear. "Oh no", he thought, "who is she talking to now?"

Andrea stood in the doorway for a few seconds while she finished up her converstion. From what Lilly could tell, it was clearly about him. "Oh yeah, totally...its no problem at all! We'd love to have you over tomorrow night. I'm sure she would love to see you too. What?...Oh stop it! That's mean...it would be funny though. Yep. Okay, bye bye honey", Andrea said with a smile before hanging up the phone. Lilly almost felt the need to ask who that was, but a large part of him somehow already knew. "Honey, that was Jessica. She's going to come over tomorrow night to have dinner with us so she can finally meet you. Isn't that fun? Sissy gets to meet her sister!", Andrea beamed down at a tired and weary Lilly, who was understandably unenthused by the whole situation. "Gee Andrea, that sounds fun", Lilly responded sarcastically, immediately realising what a mistake that was.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY!?", Andrea yelled as she pulled Lilly to her feet and picked her up in one fellow swoop. She brought Lilly into the kitchen and pulled out a chair from the table, sitting down and laying Lilly face down over her lap. Before Lilly could even so much as apologise, Andrea began to spank the living daylights out of his wet diapered behind. *WHAM WHAM WHAM* Her hand pummeled the seat of his diaper furiously in an angry and rhythmic fashion while he kicked his legs and began to cry out. "You know, you're very lucky you wet your diaper so bad earlier, otherwise I'd be spanking your bare butt right now you naughty girl", said a fuming Andrea between whacks. "It seems I didnt make myself clear earlier so I'll try to be as blunt as I can. YOU ARE A BABY NOW, AND BABIES DO NOT UNDERSTAND SARCASM." She emphasised this point with an especially hard smack, which left Lilly howling in pain. "Furthermore, I told you to call me mommy now, none of this mom business, alright? Any more big kid talk and I will tie that pacifier to your face. Are we clear?" She gave him one last smack yo really drive her message home.

By this point Lilly's body was limp and he was bawling his eyes out, writhing in pain. "Yes mommy! I'll be good now, I swear!!", Lilly yelled out between sobs in defeat. Andrea rubbed his bottom tenderly, knowing she had almost won. "Okay babykins, I believe you", she said, "but I really think you should be talking more like a baby girl. Can you do a baby girl voice for mommy?"

Lilly gulped. Already embarrassed by the spanking he had just received, he was incredibly reluctant to demean himself even more. Still, he feared the physical retribution he would once again have to endure if he didn't comply. He braced himself and prepared to pitch his voice high. "Alwight mommy, I do a baby voice for you", he said with an internal cringe.

Andrea couldn't help but smile at his adorable display. "Awww thank you honey. See, that wasnt so hard, was it? Do you understand what you are now babykins?" She asked him expecting an equally pathetic answer. Lilly sighed. "I'm a wittle sissy baby girlie mommy", he admitted in defeat. Andrea was highly amused by this, giving him a kiss on the head to show that she approved of his answer. Suddenly an alarm went off on her phone, letting her know that it was time to feed the baby his dinner.

CuddleBunns

• Super Sissy
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2020, 05:43:13 PM »
Part 9

Andrea picked Lilly up off of her lap and pulled out a high chair that had been hidden away towards the back of the kitchen. It was larger than a normal high chair and painted pink, with built in locking restraints for Lilly's arms and legs. On the back was Lilly's name, painted in purple with pictures of flowers surrounding it. Next thing Lilly knew, he found himself plopped down into the high chair and locked in, unable to move at all. Soon a white bib was tied around his neck, adorned with the words "Messy Eater" in a cursive pink font. "Isn't it so cool what you can find on the internet baby?", Andrea said to Lilly, who was wiggling around to test the strength of the restraints. "Mommy is so lucky she was able to access the money that your daddy left to you. Well, what was left of it anyway. But you won't be needing that anymore, will you snookums?" As she talked she began unsealing a jar of banana flavored baby food, grabbing a small spoon and bringing a small ammount of it to Lilly's lips.

Lilly was sure she got the baby food idea from one of his various stories, where characters were often forced off of solid foods and forced onto a diet of baby and formula exclusively. Unfortunately for Lilly, the reality of this sort of life style would be anything but a real life fantasy. Lilly reluctantly opened her mouth to accept some of the mushy cuisine, but his mommy quickly pulled back before he could get a taste. "Oops, one second honey. I forgot to add your vitamins", Andrea said as she quickly hurried over to the counter and grabbed a mysterious looking pill out of a pill case. She soon began to crush the pill up, mixing it into his baby food for a few seconds before returning to her previous position. This worried Lilly, who did not normally take any medications, a great deal.

"Okay honey, here comes the airplane!", Andrea said with a smile as she continued where she had left off. Lilly opened her mouth in anticipation, and was somewhat relieved when his step mommy finally shoveled the mushy food into his mouth. It actually didn't taste that bad, although the texture was slightly unpleasant to an increasingly messy-faced Lilly, who was getting the feeling that he wouldn't be eating much else for a very long time. When all was said and done, Lilly's face and bib were absolutely covered with the yellow mush, prompting his mommy to take out her phone and snap a few pics. She soon cleaned him up and returned with another bottle, which she held for him as he guzzled it down like a good little sissy.

"Alright baby, Im going to eat my dinner now. You can stay in that chair for the time being, I'm sure you'll need a change after I'm done anyway", Andrea said in a foreshadowing tone, which worried Lilly a fair ammount. The next half hour or so would be torture for Lilly, who was forced to watch his mom cook and eat a delicious garlic chicken dinner in front of him from the confines of his high chair. The intoxicating smell wafted through the air, clearly reminding Lilly who was the adult and who was the baby in this situation. Things would only get worse for Lilly, who began to feel a slight cramping in his stomach. Putting two and two together, Lilly instantly froze up. His mommy was clearly trying to force him to mess himself, he was almost certain.

The cramping grew stronger in intensity with every passing minute. Lilly began to wiggle and moan as he tried to find a comfortable position to ease the pain in his stomach. Andrea noticed the signs that her plan was working and began to giggle to herself. Soon he would be the messy, defeated baby that she always knew he should be. She walked over to Lilly and put her hands on her hips, shaking her head and sighing. "You know it's going to happen soon baby. Just let it out and go poopy!", she said bluntly to a now sweating Lilly, who was just on the verge of giving in. Then suddenly it happened. A booming fart erupted from Lilly's bottom as a slurry of sludgy poop ejected itself into the seat of his diaper, enveloping his bottom in a disgusting warmth. Despite finally letting go, the cramping did not seem to stop. Wave after wave of cramps continued to hit him until he released a second explosion of dirty poop into his now utterly stinky diaper. The smell was absolutely horrid. He broke down in tears at this latest act of humiliation in front of his step mother. Every time he shifted his body, he could feel the poop move under his bottom, constantly reminding him of what he just did. Andrea smiled and patted his head. "See baby", she said, "it wasn't that bad". She then simply returned to her seat, sat down, and resumed her meal.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender