Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: A New Family Dynamic  (Read 66540 times)

dolly bo peep

• Ultimate Sissy
Re: A New Family Dynamic
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2020, 09:47:15 AM »
Cuddle Bunns,

I agree with Sissy Little Girl, PervScenes11, and Ahiru that your first story has a very good beginning and you have people eager to read your next chapters.

I think that your writing style is good and your paragraph structure makes your story easy to read.

I like to anticipate future storyline developments. Please take them as suggestions, not specific orders. I feel flattered when an author seems to use my suggestions, but I don't take it personally it you don't. This is your story and you are the author.

I am looking forward to your future chapters.

Baby Mac

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2020, 10:07:09 AM »
I hope she uses hypnosis on him.

babycakes

• Super Sissy
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2020, 12:45:37 PM »
Excellent work, Cuddle Bunns!  I agree with all above comments.  You've created a realistic scenario where all parties needs seem to be met.  A perfect scenario for a happy life.  I don't know about others but stories with vivid/detailed descriptions of clothing, emotions and others' reactions/interactions are a big plus since it's easier to visualize your textual renderings.  Thanks again for the effort.

CuddleBunns

• Super Sissy
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2020, 04:43:16 PM »
Thank you all for your kind words! I am still developing parts of the story so I'll try to keep some of your suggestions in mind as I continue to write.

Part 4

Nate stared up at his step mother, now called "mommy", through the bars of his crib. It was no ordinary crib, clearly made for the body of an adult, even if Nate's body could barely be described as "adult like". Sat there dressed as he was in a diaper and sitting in a crib, it was having the exact psychological effect on him that his mommy had hoped, making him feel incredibly small and dependent. His mommy sat in a rocking chair opposite his crib and grabbed a notebook off the table. She opened it up and began to speak.

"Well babykins, now that I've got you exactly where I want you, I'm going to set some ground rules for your new future", Andrea said as she licked her fingers and began turning the pages of the notebook. "I think you'll recognize a lot of these, I had a lot of help piecing them together from your old journal. I must say, you have a very creative imagination. Some of these I never even would have thought of if it wasn't for your help." With that she pulled out a pair of reading glasses and fixed them onto her head. It was time to begin.

"Alright baby, these are going to be the rules around here for the forceable future. Failure to comply with them will lead to strict punishment as I see fit", Andrea began as her eyes darted across the page. "Rule Number 1: Anything mommy says goes. You are not to disobey mommy at any time, nor will you be making any decisions for yourself from now on. I will decide everything for you, from what clothes you wear down to when you receive your diaper changes. Which brings me to- Rule Number 2: Diapers. You will use your diapers for all of their intended purposes, just like a real baby. Yes, that means pee pee and poo poo. When you need changing you may get my attention, but only I can decide whether you will be changed or not. If you try to change yourself or use the big boy toilet you will be severely punished."

This rule sent a shiver down Nate's spine. He had often fantasized about using diapers, but to be forced to use them, let alone humiliatingly in front of a woman such as his step mother, gave Nate a very bad feeling about what was to come. Andrea continued. "Rule Number 3: Your new status as a little girl. Since you so clearly can't handle being a man like your father was, I have little choice but to treat you like the prissy little girl that you obviously want to be. That means you will no longer be dressing yourself: I will be providing all of your outfits for you, and it also means you will need a new name. In this matter I have chosen the name Lilly for you, because a pretty and delicate flower such as yourself deserves a name that is equally as pretty and delicate. Do you object to this name Lilly?"

Nate (who from now on shall be called Lilly) thought long and hard for a moment before deciding he should agree rather than face the wrath of his step mother. "Yes mommy, it's a very...pretty name. Thank you for picking it out for me.", he said with an obviously unenthused tone. It was a good enough response for now, Andrea thought. Once the need to be harsh was over he would eventually settle into his new rule.

Andrea continued to look down at the notebook as she read off the rest of the rules. "Rule Number 4: You will talk and act like a baby at all times. That includes lisping, crawling, playing with baby toys, and using the most childish words you can think of. I'd better not hear any words with more than three syllables come out of your mouth, got it? Rule Number 5: Anyone I leave in charge of you will have full authority to tell you what to do and punish you as they wish. Finally Rule Number 6: You are to stay in any place that I leave you, such as your crib, high chair, or especially your play pen. Do you accept these rules baby? This is the last time I will ask. If you decline you are free to pack your bags and go live on the streets. If you accept I will keep you here as my adorable little baby girl who I will nourish with love and affection, but I will expect you to completely act the part. What do you say?"

Lilly's head was racing as the full weight of what was happening began to sink in. He wanted to get up and run, but he knew she was right. Any attempt to escape his fate would leave him vulnerable and homeless, and furthermore, he had already let her get him in this position in the first place. Tears filled his eyes as he forced himself to do the unthinkable and agree to his new mommy's terms. "Yes mommy, I accept your offer. I'll be your baby girl from now on if you promise not to kick me out.", Nate cried out as tears began to fall down his cheeks.

Usually Andrea would find this display pathetic. However, dressed as he was in this incredibly vulnerable position, she felt nothing towards him in this moment but loving maternal warmth. She smiled as she walked over to the crib and slid the bars down, wrapping her arms around him and giving him a soft, motherly hug. "Thank you baby. I know I've been harsh to you in the past. Just remember that I'm not doing this to punish you. Not completely anyway. I really do want this to be a new chapter in our relationship, and I promise that if you listen to me and do what I say I'll be the best mommy you've ever had."

CuddleBunns

• Super Sissy
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2020, 04:51:45 PM »
Part 5

Andrea broke from their hug and made her way over to the closet at the other end of the room. Lilly noticed that her demeanor was much more positive than it had been when he arrived at the house. Perhaps this really was what she wanted, to have a little baby again. Once she reached the closet she opened it to reveal a wide variety of adorable outfits fit for a little girl, including lots of dresses, sailor suits, footed sleepers, onsies, and more. She thought for a second before pulling a cute little pink onsie that snapped at the crotch off of the rack. Once the outfit came further into view, Lilly noticed that in addition to the snaps at the crotch, it was also adorned with a fluffy bunnies tail on the back and the words "Mommies Cuddle Bunny" on the front. Andrea sized it up to Lilly and thought for a moment, before finally giving a smile and a nod.

"We're so lucky you haven't grown at all in the last couple of years, aren't we sissykins? I was worried none of these cute widdle outfits I bought would fit you, but it looks like they'll fit you just fine", Andrea teased as she began to slip the incredibly babyish article over his head. Once it was properly secured around his body, she reached down and snapped the two ends of the fabric together, which made Lilly's soft, crinkly diaper feel ever so much tighter around his bottom. Lilly was beginning to feel less like a man, and even more like a baby girl with every passing second.

Next his mommy took a white pair of socks and slid them onto his feet, further uncurling them to reveal a pink layer of lace near the top. She then took some scisors and began cutting his hair to make it slightly more girly, sticking a pink bow into it to further emphasise his feminine look. Her final addition to his outfit was an oversized pink pacifier, which she tactfully clipped onto his onsie before stuffing it into his mouth. "This needs to stay in your mouth at all times. If I see you with either your pacifier or your thumb not in your mouth, I will spank you", she told him in no uncertain terms. Lilly simply nodded in agreement.

What happened next surprised Lilly as his mommy picked him up and carried him by the seat of his diaper over to the the master bedroom, standing in front of a full length mirror to admire her creation. Lilly was shocked at what he saw to say the least. He had never been a particularly masculine man, but what sat before him could hardly be called a man at all. Adorned in his pink onesie in his mother's arms, pacifier in his mouth and bow in his hair, Lilly looked exactly the part he would be playing from now on. He looked just like a sweet toddler girl. Andrea gave him a wet kiss on his cheek and whispered softly into his ear. "I want you to remember this picture for a long time baby girl. This is the exact moment we stop pretending you're a man and we take a nice long look at the real you. What you see in the mirror is exactly what you are now: My precious, innocent wittle baby girl. Welcome to the rest of your life honey." And with that, she began to carry Lilly back down stairs and into the rest of the house.

CuddleBunns

• Super Sissy
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2020, 04:57:42 PM »
Part 6

Lilly's mommy carried him down the stairs and to the other side of the house, where a quaint secondary tv room once stood. However, when they finally arrived, Lilly was surprised to see that instead of the standard couches and book cases that once stood in this small, often forgotten about corner of the house, it had now been converted into a toddlers play room; complete with a collapsable play pen, an over-sized baby bouncer, a plastic kitchen, and buckets of toys such as duplo legos and stuffed animals. The only thing that seemingly remained from before was the television, which had now been placed under strict parental controls, only being able to access Netflix kids with the remote being kept on a shelf high enough to keep it out of Lilly's reach. Even the walls which had previously been a rich mahogany had been painted to be a bright and jovial shade of purple.

Lilly's mommy placed him on a foam alphabet mat that covered most of the floor. She looked down at Lilly, who was attempting to stand up, but Andrea held his shoulders preventing him from doing so. She raised one eyebrow and looked at him with curiosity. "Do you know any babies your age that can stand on two legs?" She asked with an air of annoyance in her voice. Lilly got the message quickly and plopped down onto his bottom. "That's better", Andrea said. "If you feel the need to move you have my permission to crawl, but that's it. You are to stay in this room unless I say otherwise. If you try to leave I have a nanny cam in the kitchen that will spot you almost immediately. Am I understood?" Lilly nodded his head as he sat defeatedly on his padded bottom, fearing whatever routine his life was to become.

Andrea grabbed the remote and turned the TV on, selecting an episode of My Little Pony to entertain Lilly with as she prepared a bottle for her. Lilly did not move much while his mommy was gone, although he was horrified when he eventually realised he had been suc-king on his pacifier to soothe himself. Eventually his mommy returned with a large plastic bottle and sat down on the floor next to him. She looked over at him and put her hand on his cheek, looking into his eyes with a loving gaze that he had never really seen before. "Honey, I'm about to give you your first bottle, but I need you to understand something", she said in a surprisingly sweet and sympathetic tone. Nathan looked at her unsure of what to feel. "What is it mommy?", he asked.

Suddenly she picked him up and moved him onto her lap, looking down at him with a tender, motherly gaze as she cuddled him into her breast and stuck the baby bottle into his mouth. Lilly knew what he was being asked to do and began to suc-k the warm, off tasting milk down his throat. Andrea tapped the bottle with her fingers as she began to speak. "I want you to understand that I really do love this, what we have right here. Mommy and daughter sharing a tender moment together, me holding you lovingly as you gaze up into my eyes. This is the real you darling, at least I think so, and your sister certainly thinks so too. You need to understand that this is what you need, and it's exactly what I need too. You've been surprisingly good so far, and as long as you keep listening to me and acting your part I will continue to give you as much love and affection as I possibly can."

But suddenly, Andrea's tone changed and she got a concerned look on her face. "The next few days are going to be tough for you. You may be acting the part but I know you're still holding onto the last vestiges of your manhood. Over the next week I will strip that all away until you're nothing more that the sweet little baby that I want you to be. After this is all over, I just want you to know that mommy will always be here for you, and that I love you so much more as my little baby girl". With that she gave him a kiss on the cheek and a slight tickle, which briefly caused Lilly to smile and kick his legs.

Once the bottle was empty, she picked Lilly up over her shoulder and began to rub his back, producing more than a few embarrassing burps. When she finally decided to leave the play room, Andrea couldn't help but smile as she looked back at Lilly sitting on the ground trying to make sense of her new suppoundings. Furthermore, she was smiling at the thought of what she had placed in the bottle prior to his feeding.

CuddleBunns

• Super Sissy
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2020, 06:34:01 PM »
Part 7

Lilly remained on the floor for what felt like hours, occasionally playing with the babyish toys that were strewn about the room. He even attempted to play with the plastic kitchen, although being 19 years old, he did not find much entertainment in doing so. However, as he was playing he began to notice the effects of his bottle begin to take hold. At first he tried to ignore it, but as more and more time went on he began to get desperate. His first thought was to call his mommy and tell her that he needed to pee, but he soon realized what a terrible idea that was. Within minutes he was shuffling foot to foot trying to stem the eventual tide that would release into his embarrassing, emasculating diaper.

Then suddenly, Lilly heard footsteps as Andrea reappeared in the kitchen that was directly adjacent to the playroom. A wide smile appeared on her face as she noticed him teeter from one foot to the other and whimper around his pacifier. "Oh my, I'd know THAT look anywhere", Andrea said in a sultry voice as she began to enter the playroom. She soon appeared in front of Lilly, towering above him as she put her arms on his sholders and stared down directly at him. A wicked grin appeared on her face. "Whats wrong wittle girlie? Are you afwaid to go pee pee in your wittle diapee for da first time", Andrea cooed mockingly at Lilly, who was now just about crying due to the intense pressure on his bladder. Andrea gave out a small chuckle. "I don't know what you're trying to prove baby girl, I already told you what the rules are. You're going to have to use your diaper eventually, and the sooner you get used to it, the better it'll be for all of us", she said in a matter of fact tone, trying to be as blunt as possible.

Lilly, for his part, tried to stay strong and prevent himself from wetting, but it was too little too late. A small stream of pee escaped into his diaper causing him to cross his legs in a feeble attempt to prevent any more from coming out. This highly amused Andrea, who by now was pulling her phone out of her pocket in an attempt to record her babies first embarrassing accident. She pointed the phone at a now red faced Lilly and hit record.

"Awww, are you about to have your first wee wees Lilly? Wave hi to the camera baby! I'm sure your sister will love to see this", she said in a mockingly encouraging voice as she filmed her now wailing sissy step son hold his crotch and dance from side to side in an embarrassingly pathetic display. Suddenly, she reached her hand out and gave his tummy a small tickle, causing him to lose balance as his bladder completely exploded. Lilly fell onto his bottom with a thud as a seemingly endless ammount of wet, warm urine continuously released into his diaper. Andrea continued to enthusiastically record the whole ordeal, which was extremely upsetting to a now sopping wet Lilly, who sat on the floor with his legs spread wide, giving his mommy yet another idea. She reached down and undid the snaps to his onesie, revealing his now yellow-tinted girly diaper to the full view of her camera. "Wow, you really had to go little miss, look how wet that thing is!", she said in a surprised tone as she reached down and felt the moist padding with her fingers. Her demeanor soon changed however, and her face shifted to a much more serious demeanor. "Unfortunatley you tried to resist, which further proves to me that you're still holding on to your big boy mentality. I think you need to stay in that diaper a while longer, so you can really start to feel what it means to be a little baby. After all, big boys don't wet their diaper do they? Also, you weren't exactly crawling when you were doing that potty dance. I'll let it slide this time, but next time you will be severely punished". And with that she left the room.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender