Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: A Scary Story  (Read 9189 times)

Sandra B

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
A Scary Story
« on: October 25, 2020, 06:17:06 PM »
I’ve never told anyone how it started.  It was last autumn, two weeks before Halloween.  I and my best friend Alice were discussing what we should wear to school that year.  We could dress up as anyone or anything we wanted – “within reason”, our teacher, Mrs Davidson, said.  I’m Elizabeth.  Alice and I had known each other since we were five, when we started at primary school, and next year we would be in secondary.  There, things are a bit different on Halloween.  Instead of dressing up in the daytime, all the kids go to a big party at school in the evening wearing their costumes.  We knew that because we both had brothers in their second year there – St. Mark’s Academy.  My brother Douglas was best friends with Alice’s brother Donald, which should have meant we could all go round together, but of course, being boys and a couple of years older than us, they preferred to pretend we were aliens with some horrid disease!  So we did our bit to annoy them when we could, too.
This day we were at Alice’s house.  The boys were in the garden fighting with cricket stumps.  Not really fighting, of course.  Just showing off how dangerous they were – and how childish.  They had a lair in the cellar where we weren’t allowed, so we decided, while they were occupied outside, we’d take it over for a while.  Alice’s mum was busy in the kitchen, and her big sister Margaret was out, so we opened the door as softly as we could and crept down the steps.  It wasn’t very light – there were two dirty oblong windows high up, which looked out on the garden at ground level.  One half of the room as piled high with old furniture, carpets, and stuff.  The other was the boys’ sort of private clubhouse.  There was a table, two old armchairs, a table lamp, a candle in a bottle, a few boxes, and Donald’s laptop.  There were posters stuck all over the walls, most connected with computer games – which we’re not interested in – and featuring a suspiciously large number of super heroines with large breasts.  Alice shook her head in disgust.
“Boys!  What is their problem?  Is that all they think about?”
She picked up a black felt-tip and drew a moustache on one.
“There.  That should cool their interest a bit.”
But it was a great lair.  We did a bit of snooping.  The laptop was passworded, but at the bottom of one of the boxes I found some ‘adult’ magazines.
“Ooh, look Alice,” I said, “I bet your mum doesn’t know he’s got these stashed away here.”
“She probably suspects,” she replied, “but she’s too discreet to go searching through his stuff.  Not like us,” she added, with a giggle.
We were just about to search the other boxes, when to our alarm we heard the boys’ voices outside the door.  We had to hide, and quick.  We dived behind the furniture.  There was an old desk with a carpet laid on top of it, hanging down the front.  We got under it, and behind the carpet, just in time.  They came clattering down the stairs.
“Where is it?” Douglas was saying.
“Right here.”  Donald delved into one of the boxes and pulled out a magazine.  We peeped round the edge of the carpet, expecting to see something naughty, but it was only a computer magazine.
“Boring!” Alice whispered in my ear.  But it wasn’t that simple.
“Good hiding place,” said Douglas.  “So much for their parental controls.  Did you use all the money?”
“Yeah.  He wanted the ten quid.  But it’ll be worth it.  Did your mum notice you’d nicked a fiver?”
“Nah.  Yours?”
“Course not.  She’s not that careful.”
“Cool.  So we can always get a bit more if we want.”
“Sure.  Anyway, look at this.”  He held up a silver dvd.  “It’s lesbos, just like we asked for.”
“Yeah?  That’s nang!  Did you lock the door?”
“Course.”
Donald opened his laptop, connected something to it, and slid in the dvd.  The boys stood back.  It started to play.  I could just get a sidelong view.  There were two ladies.  They were talking and laughing in a language I didn’t recognise, over some cheesy background music.  I could see bodies moving about, and hear heavy breathing, but not much else.  But the boys were clearly impressed.  Douglas's eyes were popping out.
“Cor!  I’m gonna borrow it tonight, right?”
“No.  It’s me first, cos I went an’ got it, innit?”
“Look at ‘er tits…”
I wanted to see what developed. But Alice was furious, and before I could stop her she had burst out of our hiding place.
“Donald!  You disgusting thief!  I’m telling mummy, right now!  Oh, are you in big trouble!  You too, Douglas.”
“Alice!  Wait a minute!”  I shouted.  “Douglas is my brother.  You can’t tell on him too.”
“I have to.  They’re both in it.  You heard what they said.  They stole money from our mums!  And bought a horrible video.”
I looked at the boys.  They were horrified and frightened.  Donald started stammering.
“Alice.  Please!  Wait a minute.  We didn’t mean…  I-I mean, we just borrowed the money.  W-we were going to pay in b-back.  And if you tell mummy….”
“Yes?  What?  You’ll be grounded forever.  Serve you right.  Maybe she’ll report you to the police and you’ll go to jail.  How would you like that?”
“Liz,” pleaded Douglas, “if you tell on us we’ll be finished.  They may not allow us to see each other again.  And mum…the video…”
“You should have thought of that before,” said Alice, determinedly.  But I was thinking fast.
“Wait a bit, Alice,” I said.
“Why?”
“Let’s have a talk.  Come over here.  Boys, take that video out and put it back in the box.”
“Liz…” Douglas whined.
“Don’t say anything till I speak to you.  Right?”
They nodded, glumly.  I took Alice over to the foot of the stairs.
“Listen.  If we tell on them, and they’re not allowed to see each other any more, what’s going to happen to us?  It’s going to make our lives more difficult too.”
“Maybe…”
“It will!  We definitely won’t get to go to each other’s houses so often.  Plus, our mums are going to be really angry about the money, and everyone’s going to be really pissed off.  My dad…  I don’t know what he might say.”
“But they stole…”
“Yeah, but I think they were just trying to impress each other how daring they were.  Let’s give them a break.”
“What, do nothing?”
“No.  Not do nothing.  Don’t you see?  This way, we’ve got them in our power.  They’ll do anything for us not to tell.  We can use this….”
Alice frowned.  “Do you reckon?”
“Watch this.”  I turned to the boys.  “Boys?  We may be prepared to keep your secret.  May…  So don’t look so relieved.  There’ll be conditions.  First, you’ll have to return the money.  Second, we get custody of the dvd.  Third…and this is the most important thing…you’ll have to promise to do exactly what we say.  Without argument.”  I looked from one to the other.  “Well?” 
They were pathetically grateful and eager to please.
“Sure, Liz, anything, anything at all,” burbled my brother.  Donald put on his saddest, most repentant face.
“Thank you, thank you, we’ll be really good, and I’ll pay my mum back out of my pocket money…”
“Me too,” added Douglas.  “We were going to anyway, weren’t we, Don?”
“Yeah, course.”
I looked at Alice.  Her frown had faded.  She nodded.  “Good thinking, Liz.”
“All right, enough,” I said to the boys.  “Now, to make sure, you’re each going to write a full confession.  How you planned it, where you got it, how you stole the money, everything.  So get started.”
We gave them  pens and pads.  We made sure they incriminated themselves fully.  Our plan was developing.  Alice went upstairs.
“Where’s she going?” asked Donald, tremulously.
“You’ll see.  Nothing to worry about.”
She came back with Margaret, who had just got home.  She had also got a big envelope.  The boys looked scared. 
“What’s going on?” said Margaret, puzzled.
“Nothing.  The boys have just written statements.  We want you to witness their signatures, that’s all.  You don’t have to read the statements.”
“Okay…if you say so.”
“Yes please, Margaret.”
“All right,” she grinned.  “I won’t ask any questions.  Where do I sign?”
We gave her the statements – each two pages long – and folded them so she couldn’t see what they were about.  Then the boys, Donald first and then Douglas, signed them, and Margaret countersigned and dated them.  Then we put them in the envelope with the dvd, and asked Margaret to keep it safe.  She laughed.
“I don’t know what’s going on…some sort of game?”  But when she looked at the boys’ faces, she knew it was more serious than that.  I thought I’d better explain.
“Margaret, the boys have agreed to do everything we tell them.  Everything.”
“Really?”  She looked astonished.  “Is that true, boys?”
They nodded shamefacedly.
“Well that’ll make a change,”  she laughed.  But I could see she knew they had done something bad.
“If they don’t,” said Alice, “then I will tell you, and you must straight away give the envelope to mummy.”
“Okay…  I think I can manage that.  But don’t hurt them, will you?”
“Oh, don’t worry about that, Mags.  We’re going to look after them just like our little pets, aren’t we, Liz?”
“Yes.  Like our little puppies…” I replied.

Andlat

Re: A Scary Story
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2020, 09:03:45 PM »
Perhaps I'm just braver than I thought, but it's not so scary so far! A good start all the same

Sissy Little Girl

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2020, 09:25:35 PM »
Sandra B, What a scenario you have painted here.  The boys thought they were being smart when they stole the money for the DVD.  Little did they know that they were being watched by their sisters.  Now, they have agreed to do whatever the girls say.  If I were the boys, I would be very afraid right now.  Girls can be very devious when they have their prey caught in their web.  Great beginning.  I can't wait for more.

Sandra B

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2020, 06:01:55 AM »
The name stuck.  For the remainder of that Saturday the boys and us went our separate ways.  We heard them playing outside, apparently as carefree as before.  We retired to Alice’s bedroom to formulate our plans and consider our next move.  It was a great feeling.  After all the ridicule, after all the snide remarks, after all the disdain, we had them in the palms of our hands – even if they didn’t yet fully appreciate the fact.  Alice looked out of the window at them playing on the lawn.
“Look at them.  Our little puppies.  Blissful ignorance.  They should be scared…very scared.”
“They will be.”
“Yes.  And we should waste no time.  My folks are out tomorrow, but Margaret will be here all day.  Maybe we should try that thing you suggested?  But if we’re going to, we need to get Mags in on the act.”
“Will she?”
“Dunno.  Let’s ask.”
We found her in her room.  On the phone to one of her friends, as usual.  She was laughing, telling her about what had transpired earlier.
“Hey, sis,” whispered Alice, “please don’t tell everyone….”
“Catty, gotta go.  See you tomorrow then?  Okay.  Bye.”  She turned to us.  “Don’t worry.  I wasn’t giving her any details.  But it was so funny to see those boys suddenly all quiet and submissive.  Can’t you tell me what it was all about?”
We looked at each other.
“I swear I won’t breathe a word to anyone.  Whatever it is.  I’m with you on this.  I know they haven’t been that nice to you two over the past few years.  They really need a little mild correction.”
Margaret could be trusted, we knew that.  She’d been a good friend to us.  Alice looked at me again, then spoke.
“Mags, do you promise?  We don’t want to get them in trouble or anything.  We just want a bit of fun.”
Margaret raised her right hand.  “Promise.”
“Okay then….  Liz, do you want to explain?”
I told her everything.  She evinced some annoyance when she heard about them stealing the money.  But towards the end she began to smile.  I guessed she was beginning to realise the possibilities.
“Don’t worry, I won’t say anything to anyone.  So what’s the plan?”
“Well, we’ve been thinking,” said Alice, emboldened.  “At first we thought about Halloween, and their school party.  We were sort of wondering if we could find some…some interesting costumes for them to wear.  But this morning we had an idea for tomorrow….”
“Yes?”
“I don’t know what you’ll think of this….  Liz?”
I hesitated.  “Well, when we were down in the cellar we noticed something interesting….  Rolled up in the corner in a big plastic bag there’s an old-fashioned rug…a white sheepskin rug, like they used to put babies on to be photographed in the old days.”
Margaret’s face was a picture.  Her jaw dropped and she laughed out loud.  “Are you suggesting…?”
“We wondered if it would be….”
“Brilliant!  Oh, yes.  Perfect!”  With an effort, she reined back her enthusiasm.  “I’m sorry.  I shouldn’t be so….  You know, I don’t bear them any malice.  But I can’t resist the idea.”
We looked at each other with relief.  “We didn’t know how you’d react,” I said.
“Well now you know,” she said with a laugh.  “Honestly, it’ll make them realise the seriousness of their position.  Let’s do it.  I’ll take responsibility, if it ever comes to it.”

So it was that the next morning the three of us retrieved the rug and spread it out on the living-room floor.
“It’s like new,” said Margaret.  “Never been used.  I don’t even know where it came from.  So how are we going to do this?”
“Well,” I said, “this looks like the perfect place.  Nice wooden floor, and if we put it in front of the fireplace…”
“The classic scenario,” murmured Margaret, thoughtfully.
“Hm.  I was thinking of the lawn, myself,” said Alice.  “It’s such a nice day.”
“Why not both?” Margaret smiled.  “We’ve got all day.  Nothing else to do.”

Alice’s parents left at nine.  The boys didn’t emerge till ten.  We let them have breakfast.  They could see we had plans from our smug grins.
“What you smirkin’ at?” said Donald.
“You’ll see.”
“We’re going to Zak’s after breakfast, anyway.”
“No you’re not,” said Alice, in a determined voice.
“Just watch us,” said Douglas.  But I could see he was rattled.
Alice sighed.  “When you’ve finished breakfast, this is what you’re going to do.  You’re both going to go to Donald’s bedroom and get undressed.  Completely.  Then, when we say, you’re going to come downstairs again.  Naked.”
They stared.  “You’re joking,” said Donald.  “You’re f***ing joking.”
“Not at all,” said Alice.  “And please don’t swear.  You know you’ve already got into trouble because of that.”
“That’s cos I swore at mummy.  I can swear at you all I want.”
“Not any more.  Things have changed, and the sooner you understand that – both of you - the better.”
“We’re not doin’ it.  Sorry to disappoint you.”
“Oh yes you are.”  Margaret had appeared at the door.  “That’s the deal, isn’t it?  You do what the girls tell you to.  Or I give your mother the envelope.  You agreed.”
“Come on, sis!  We didn’t agree to anything like that.”
“Yes you did,” said Alice.  “Everything.  Anything.”
“Mags,” he pleaded, “you wouldn’t let them…”
“I heard what you did.”
“You told her?  You snitches!”
“You’ve been let off the consequences – serious consequences – on condition you obey the girls.  You have no choice.  I’m right behind them.  So get upstairs now and do what you’re told.  Or you may find those little bare bottoms getting a spanking as well as an airing!”

Sandra B

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2020, 06:09:50 AM »
After they had disappeared upstairs, we arranged the props.  We spread the rug in front of the fireplace.  Margaret was great.  She had found an old baby bottle, a pacifier, and a pot of cold cream, and positioned them to one side of the rug, roughly in front of where the  boys’ knees would be.  She set up her phone on a stand on the table.  Her phone had a very good camera.  We discussed poses.  Then we called the boys down.
They filed reluctantly into the room, each with a towel wrapped around his nether regions, each with a very red face.   Alice spluttered with laughter.  Margaret smiled.  I stared.  What fun this was going to be!  Douglas noticed the rug.  Realisation slowly dawned.  He nudged his friend, keeping a tight hold on his towel.  Donald followed his gaze.
“No!”
“Yes,” said Margaret calmly.  “Who’s going first?  Girls?”
“Douglas,” I said.  “Doug?  Please lie on the rug.  Face down, don’t worry,” I added, as I saw panic rising in his eyes.  “Now, please!”
Douglas was the weaker of the two, so I thought it best he should go first.  Once he was in position I let Alice remove the towel.  It would be more humiliating than if I did it.  “And I’ll do Donald,” I whispered.
So there he was, naked and blushing, the picture of embarrassment.  He didn’t look much older than a baby, I thought.  He had a bit of a babyface anyway, and with his fair hair, freckles, and big frightened eyes – and his cute little bare butt, of course – he made a delightful picture.  Margaret retired to the table to adjust the camera, and started taking pictures.
“Douglas, come on.  Look at the camera, please.  We don’t want to see the back of your head.  That’s better.  Smile?  Oh, you can’t.  Never mind.  Relax!   Come on, stop tensing your bum.  You’re only making it more of a feature.  Alice?  Could you give him his pacifier?  That’s right.  Now you can play with it a bit, then pop it in.  Good boy.  Lizzy?  Do you think you could put some milk in his bottle?  Wash it out well first, won’t you.  Don’t look so startled, Douglas, I’m sure you’re thirsty, aren’t you?”
All this time, Donald was looking on in horror, unable to believe his eyes.  So much so, that at one point he somehow let go of his towel, and had temporarily to double himself up to stay decent.  Alice and I got a terrible fit of the giggles.  Fortunately Margaret was there to take charge.
Then it was Donald’s turn.  He got himself into an even worse state.  He was such a macho boy, I believe it was an even greater ordeal for him than for Douglas.  But he had no choice, and had to jump through all Margaret’s hoops just like his friend.  His face was a picture.  He’s quite dark-complexioned, and his blushes turned his face a deep shade of scarlet.  He was trembling slightly when I passed him the bottle, and somehow he managed to squirt milk into his face.  We all burst out laughing.  Even Douglas smiled.
He was coming to the end of his session, when Alice whispered to me, “I’ve got an idea!”  She took  her sister aside, and they had a short conversation.  I couldn’t hear what they were saying, but I soon found out.  Margaret came over.
“Lizzy?  Alice had suggested we should give the boys a little skin care.  Would you like to put a little cream on Donald’s bottom?  I think he would appreciate it.”
I was shocked, I admit.  “Really?  Would he let me?”
“He won’t have a choice.  Do you know how to do it?”
“I think so…”
“Then Alice will do Douglas.  I’ll video it so you can both check your techniques afterwards.  Okay?”
“Okay.  I will.”
For Donald, it was the last straw.  I thought he was going to cry.  He fidgeted a lot at first, and kept blinking and whining.  But I smoothed it on so gently that I think in the end it relaxed him, and he actually put his pacifier back in!   As a sort of consolation, I guess.  Afterwards, when he’d got his towel back on, he stood very still and submissive, looking at his feet, while Douglas had his turn.  And when we took them out into the garden they went very quietly.  They lay on the rug side by side, their little bottoms glistening in the sunlight.  We made them hold hands.  They didn’t make a sound, and they smiled when instructed, so they looked like real happy little babies.  At last, it seemed, they were beginning to fully comprehand their predicament.  And we had only just begun! 

Sandra B

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2020, 07:10:20 AM »
A little bit scarier now, maybe, Andlat?

Andlat

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2020, 09:00:09 AM »
A little bit scarier now, maybe, Andlat?

It's certainly becoming quite the entertaining situation! I'm excited to see what the girls do next to their puppies

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender