Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: A Scary Story  (Read 9186 times)

Andlat

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Re: A Scary Story
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2020, 01:49:32 PM »
Oh, the boys have gotten themselves into quite the pretty predicament, but I think they'll be very popular indeed at the party.

Sandra B

« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2020, 04:38:55 AM »
Margaret stood Donald by the blackboard and took a quick snap.
“Here, you can see how cute you look…”
He stared at the picture on her phone.  His reaction was not quite what we’d expected.  I sort of thought he’d be pleading with us not to make him go to the party.  But somehow his old bravado reasserted itself.
“No-one better make fun of me.  Or I’m gonna punch them with my mitts!”
I was impressed.  I suppose he knew there was no escape, and had decided to make the most of it.
“If anyone asks, you have to tell them… I’m Superbaby, all right?”
“Superbaby?” laughed Alice.  “Who’s he?”
“I’m Superbaby, idiot.  I’m the next big superhero, see?”
“Do you really think they’ll believe that, Donald?”
“I hope so.  It’s my only chance of getting through this with my reputation not totally destroyed.”
It seemed like a long shot, but we admired him for his nerve.
“Come on, then, Superbaby.  Let’s get your reins on,”  said Margaret, clipping them to his back.  We’d been expecting to have to drag him to the hall, but once through the door he went forward bravely, bells jingling, while we kept hold of the reins.   Douglas and Margaret brought up the rear.

We entered the hall through one of the side doors, diagonally opposite the main entrance.  Most heads were turned away from us, watching the new arrivals as they dribbled in one by one.  There were all the usual costumes you see at these events, as well as a whole gaggle of frothy dresses and bright red lipstick poorly disguising their male wearers, who were swaggering about or talking in loud voices.  Alice gave a derisive laugh.
“They look like a bunch of tarts,” she whispered.  “How on earth can they think that’s feminine or attractive?”
“They’re not trying to be feminine,” I replied.  “In fact they’re so afraid of being thought effeminate, they’re acting even more macho than usual!”
“They make me sick, Liz.  They get to dress up as girls – and I bet a lot of them really get off on that – but at the same time they get to take the piss out of us.”
“You’re right.  Now look at Douglas.  No-one could be more different.”
Douglas was sticking close to us, looking very shy.  But as we moved through the partygoers, heads turned at the sound of Donald’s bells, and there was gasps and squeals of amazement from the girls, and undisguised derision from the boys.  I caught some of the comments.
“Oh my god, look – he so sweet!  He looks like a real girl!” squealed one of the older girls.
“He looks amazing.  His name is Douglas, isn’t it?  But look at his friend!” said her companion.
“That’s that Donald kid.  How has he got the nerve…?  I mean, what boy would dare appear here as a baby?  Plastic pants and all!”
“Yeah, well if anyone would, it’s him.  He got a bit of a reputation for showing off, I hear.”
“He doesn’t look a very happy baby, does he…?” said the companion.
“Do you think he’s here of his own free will?” the first girl whispered.
I decided that needed an answer.
“Oh, absolutely!  He loves dressing up as a baby.  It’s just that this is the first time he’s been out in public.”
“Shut up, Liz!”
“Now, now, Donald, behave yourself please, or I’ll take away your bottle.”
This provoked a petulant stamp of the foot from Donald, and a gale of laughter from those around us.   The reaction to Douglas, however, was more one of fascination.  A couple of the girls in his year came over, desperate to get a closer look.
“Douglas!  You look fantastic!  You could be a girl – I’m serious.  You should win the cross-dressing prize if the judges have any sense.”
“You look really lovely.  I didn’t realise…  I mean, is that something you actually do…?  I can’t believe you haven’t dressed up like this before…”
“I haven’t, but…”
“You like it, right?  I mean, you could easily join the girls’ dance class.  You’d be great!”
“Well, I’m not sure…you know.  I’m not sure if I like it…though it feels nice to wear girls’ stuff, much nicer than my normal clothes..”
“I love that little tutu,” one of them added, touching the delicate fabric.  “You know, me and my friends have loads of outfits that would fit you, if you, you know, if you felt like coming round to my house one day.  I mean, only if you’d like to…”
Douglas smiled at them.  “Thanks.  That’s really nice of you.”  He looked at me, uncertainly.
“You should, Douggie, if you’d like to.  I’m sure your friends would look after you…”
“Oh, we would!  We have so many dresses, don’t we Alex?  Too many to wear.  You could see if you liked any of them.  You could borrow…you could have some of them if you wanted…”
Douglas was looking pleased.  I think he was flattered, but also I think he would have liked more friends amongst the girls at school.  Sometimes he seemed too gentle and sensitive to be hanging around with the boys all the time, but up to this point he’d always conformed to the convention that at his age the children tended to stick with their own sex.
Margaret had bumped in to an old friend, and they had decided to slip out for a quick drink.
“Girls?  We won’t be long.  Everything seems to be under control here – at least with Douglas.”
“Yeah, go, sis,” said Alice.  “I think we can look after a little girl and a baby for an hour!”

Sandra B

« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2020, 04:55:08 AM »
I could see Donald was fed up.  His friend was getting all the interest and attention, whilst he was being ridiculed.  Alice gave him some advice.
“Donald, listen.  Stop pretending to be Superbaby, and start behaving like a normal baby, if you want that sort of attention.  Don’t you know that there’s nothing teenage girls like more than babies?”
He frowned at us, but I could see her words had sunk in.  Two of the older girls were pointing at him and laughing.  He hesitated for a moment, and then started to fumble with the bottle at his waist.  But of course, because of his mittens, he couldn’t pick it up.
“Pauline, look!  The little darling wants his bottle!  Come on!”
They approached him, smiling reassuringly.
“Does baby want his milkies?”
Donald nodded coyly.  They were ecstatic.  One of them addressed me.
“Is he yours?”
“Mine and Alice’s.”
“But if you want to borrow him…” said Alice.
“May we?  We’d be very nice to him.”
We handed her the reins.  They led him over to one of the chairs at the side of the hall, and took it in turns to sit him on their laps and feed him.  We followed and watched as they fussed over him.  He lay back obediently in their arms, closed his eyes, and fastened his lips on the teat.  Soon his cheeks were working steadily, drawing in the milk, which he gulped down greedily.  As I watched them, I could see that, despite the fact he was a twelve-year-old boy and not a little baby, both the girls were bubbling over with instinctive maternal affection.  Their faces softened, they smiled into his, their lips mimicked the movements of Donald’s, they petted and stroked him.  I saw him glance at us out of the corner of one eye, but he didn’t move.  He must have been enjoying his new role as much as his custodians.
However, this idyllic state of affairs was about to be disrupted.  I became aware that I was not the only observer.  Two older boys had appeared alongside me, with imbecile grins on their faces.  One was a cowboy, the other a gangster.
“Is that…?” began the cowboy.
“Yeah.  It’s that Donald kid!  ‘E’s all done up like a baby!  An’ bein’ fed, too!  What a total sissy!”
“’Is best mate’s over there wiv that bunch of girls, an’ ‘e’s dressed up as a ballerina!”
“What a pair of pansies!  Oi!  You!  Yeah, you.  Babies ain’t allowed in ‘ere – this is for teenagers only.  It’s time you were in bed.”
“Leave him alone!” said one of the girls.  “His costume’s more original than yours, anyway.  And he isn’t ugly like you.”
That just upset them more.  “E’s not wanted ‘ere, the little pervert.  E’s just using that outfit to cosy up to all the girls!”
He was clearly jealous.  The idea made me laugh out loud.
“An’ you can shut up, too.  What you two doin’ ‘ere, anyway?  This is supposed to be for St. Mark’s kids only, not little pixies an’ stuff!  Great, innit Mike?  Babies an’ toddlers!”
“Yeah.  Go back to yer own school.  This party’s for adults.”
Alice was about to reply, when Donald slipped off the lap upon which he had been languishing, and confronted the boys.
“Mind your own business.  Go away and leave my sister and her friend alone, all right?”
They looked at each other.  The cowboy drew his gun, and they advanced on Donald.  He looked around, but seeing there was no escape, must have decided attack was the best method of defence.  He launched himself at them, swinging his little bemittened fists.  Though predictable, it wasn’t the best reaction.  Cowboy grabbed him, pinning his arms behind him. 
“Get ‘is feet, Mike.  We’ll frow ‘im out!” 
Gangster advanced on Donald from the front.  Being temporarily deprived of his fists, Donald resorted to the next best thing, and lashed out with his right boot.  It caught Gangster Mike squarely in the crotch.  With a moan of pain, he doubled up and went down.  Donald then went into reverse.  Cowboy stumbled, caught his feet in the reins, and went down in his turn, with Donald on top of him, the back Donald’s head connecting sharply with his nose.  Alice and I looked on aghast at this sudden outbreak of violence.  Donald scrambled to his feet, and surveyed his fallen adversaries with surprise, the one clutching himself and rolling about, the other looking dazed, with a trickle of blood coming from his nose.  The circle of onlookers surrounding this tableau were temporarily shocked into silence.  Then Miss Whitehead arrived.
Miss Whitehead, we discovered later, was the school matriarch.  She was the longest-serving teacher, with a reputation for “not taking any nonsense”, as she herself put it.
“And what’s going on here?” she boomed.  “Well?  Someone tell me, please.  Who is responsible for” – she looked at the two bodies at her feet – “this…this debacle?”
“It was ‘im, miss…the baby!” groaned Mike the gangster.
“Really.  I see.  Is that true?  It’s Donald, isn’t it?”
“Well…er…I didn’t start it, miss…”
“But you did finish it?”
“Er…”
“Excuse me,” I said, “they attacked him first.  He was just defending himself.”
Miss Whitehead allowed herself a wry smile.  “Self-defence, eh?  Right.  Well you two” – she indicated the two boys, who were by now struggling to their feet – “you two can come to my office at nine on Monday morning, and we’ll find out what went on.  Right?”
“Yes, miss.  But he…”
“No more.  And if you get into any more trouble this evening, I’ll have you ejected.”  She turned to Donald.  “As for you, I think you need to cool off a little.  You’re a lot more dangerous than you appear, aren’t you?”
She looked around the hall.  “Ah.  That’s it.  Come with me.”
She led Donald, me and Alice and Douglas following, over to one of the big windows.  High up on the wall there was a big brass cleat, for the cables from the window-blinds.  Taking Donald’s reins, and standing on a chair, Miss Whitehead looped them over the cleat, and wound them round it a couple of times till they were taught.  Donald was securely attached.  If he tried to walk away from the wall, the reins would lift his feet off the ground.  And with his mittens on, he has no chance of unclipping them.
“You can stay there for the time being, out of harm’s way.  It will be a good opportunity for everyone to admire your costume.”  She looked at us.  “And no-one is to help him under any circ-umstances.”
Alice and I exchanged glances.  Suddenly the humour of the situation struck us, and we burst into uncontrollable laughter.
“Shut up!” cried Donald.

Sissy Little Girl

« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2020, 07:52:37 AM »
Sandra B, those were 4 fantastic chapters.  I love how the two boys were given the chance to pick their costumes and only helped with his costume.  His ballerina outfit was cute.  Donald, on the other hand, wouldn't pick his costume so the girls picked it for him.  He was not happy with their choice.  He did try to make the best of it by saying he was superbaby.  I really think the 2 bullies thought he was after he beat them.  Great job and I can't wait for more.

Andlat

« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2020, 07:36:35 PM »
I've a suspicion that something will happen to extend their punishment and/or the girls' control over them, but what?

sarahpenguin

• Super Sissy
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2020, 12:53:37 PM »
I've a suspicion that something will happen to extend their punishment and/or the girls' control over them, but what?

Well his mother is probably going to be called for fighting at the school party :)

Sandra B

« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2020, 04:58:32 AM »
Suspended by his reins, Donald struggled ineffectively.  Miss Whitehead’s prediction proved correct.  His plight attracted the attention of the other partygoers, who began to form a semicircle around him, just out of range of his boots – but unfortunately not of his invective.
“Go away!  Sod off, you idiots!  What do you think you’re staring at?”
“A grumpy little baby, strung up like a puppet?” suggested one of the girls, switching her phone camera to video.  This made him more angry than ever, and he danced a little dance of frustration, which his audience found most entertaining.  He had quickly become the focus of the party, and his erstwhile attackers, positioned at the rear of the group so they couldn’t be accused of incitement, quietly congratulated each other on the outcome of the altercation.  Whether or not Miss Whitehead had intended this humiliation I don’t know.  She was nowhere to be seen, in any case.  Duncan’s language was deteriorating to the point where we were anxious he might incur further sanctions, when Margaret returned.
“What the…?  What’s going on?  Why is Donald….?”
We explained what had happened, and that we had been told on no account to help him.
“He’s swearing so much,” said Alice, uneasily.  “If one of the teacher’s hears…he could be in even worse trouble.”
“Oh dear.  That’s Donald, all right.  I was afraid something like this might happen.  Never mind.  I brought something with me in case of this eventuality.”
She delved into her bag and brought out an article whose function we understood at once.  A blue pacifier with an oversized teat, and a teddy’s yellow face on the big round boss.  But it was mounted on two broad matching leather straps, designed to buckle together.  Alice’s eyes widened, and her hand went to her mouth.
“Gosh, Margaret,” she gasped, “I’ve never seen one like that!”
“Probably not.  But it should keep him quiet.  It has a padlock, but we don’t need to worry about that.  In those mittens he can’t do anything.”  She rolled the article up in her hand. 
“I don’t want him to see what I’m planning to do.  Could you hold my bag for me for a minute?”
We took her bag.  She pushed her way to the front of the crowd.  Donald caught sight of her.  His face registered relief.
“Mags!  Come and release me, quick.  I’m gonna beat the crap out of some of these idiots.”
“Do you think that’s a good idea, sweetie?  Didn’t Miss Whitehead put you here for a reason?”
“Miss Whitehead?  That old bat?  D’you think I care about her?  Just get me out, stupid!”
If Margaret had any doubts about what she was about to do, this tirade probably dispelled them.  She walked straight up to him, smiled, and thrust the pacifier into his open mouth.  By the time he had brought his fists to bear on her stomach, it was buckled firmly in place.  He tried to hold onto her, but the leather mittens simply slipped off her body.  She stood back and looked at him thoughtfully.
“There, that’s better.  Now you can swear as much as you want, and no-one will be able to make out a word.  Is it comfortable?”
His cheeks had turned redder than ever.
“Mmm.  Mmff!”
“I quite agree, Donald.  It’s not fair.  But it’s in your own best interests.  Enjoy!”
She turned her back and rejoined us.  We stared at Donald, gyrating and shaking his head as if trying to dislodge his new appendage.  All to no avail.  Not only had it muffled his curses, but he now looked twenty times as funny, with the blue pacifier and yellow teddy face where his mouth used to be.  The audience were screaming with delight, and the clicks of their cameras had redoubled.
“He’ll be safe there, now.  Shall we go and find Douglas, and get some food, before it runs out?”
We located Douglas on the opposite side of the hall, surrounded by a little gaggle of girls.
“Douggie?  Want to come get some food?”
“Oh, yes, thanks Margaret.”  He said goodbye to his new friends, and went with us to the long table where teachers were handing out food and drinks.
“Donald’s not shouting any more.  We could hear him right across the hall.”
“No, Douglas,” said Alice, “he was a bit upset, but now he’s fine.  Now, what would you like to eat?”

While we ate, the judges were moving about the hall looking at all the different costumes, one of them making notes on a clipboard.  They came and asked Douglas to stand up so they could make a proper assessment.  I thought they seemed quite impressed, but of course they were giving nothing away.  After they had gone, Alice suggested we should go and check on Donald.  But before we could move, we saw two women coming towards us.  Miss Whitehead and one of the judges.  Miss Whitehead approached Margaret.
“Hello.  I’m Veronica Whitehead.  This is Madeline Lockett, the head judge for tonight’s competitions.  I understand you are in charge of our little recidivist over there?  Margaret, is it?”
“Well, yes.  I’m his sister.  I am looking after him tonight.”
“Margaret, we have a dilemma.  Maybe you can help us resolve it.  Madeline?”
“We would like to award Donald the prize for the overall winner of the costume competition,” she said.  “I mean, he stands out.  His costume is perfect, and it’s original.  He should get the prize.  But there’s a problem.”
Miss Whitehead took over.  “It would look unfair to reward him after he was involved in that fracas earlier.  The school considers fighting one of the very worst misdemeanours.  The two older boys are going to be punished, and the school won’t distinguish between either party in these matters.  It takes the view that it takes two to tango, as it were.”  She allowed herself the ghost of a smile.
“I see,” replied Margaret.  “So…what are you…”
“If he was prepared for his part to do some small penance, as it were, then I think we could justifiably go ahead with the award.  But he’d need to agree.  We are asking you to secure that agreement.”
“What would he have to do?”
“My idea is,” said Miss Whitehead, “…my idea is, that he should agree to wear his costume to school all next week.  That seems to me a suitable punishment for violence.  For their part his two assailants will be required to attend dance practice once a week for a month. Do you think he would accept that?  The alternative would be something more conventional – suspension perhaps.”
“Or summary execution,” Alice whispered to me under her breath, looking sideways at Miss Whitehead.
For a moment, Margaret was taken aback.  Then she laughed out loud.  “Really?  That would be so…appropriate!  Let me talk to him.  Can you give me a minute?”
“Of course.”
She was about to leave, but hesitated.  “What’s the prize?”
“A cheque for fifty pounds.”
She laughed again.  “Great!”

Alice and I followed her over to where Donald was tethered.  His aggression had subsided, and his crowd of admirers, exclusively female, had closed in and were patting his cheek, jingling his bells, adjusting his plastic pants, and asking him questions he was unable to answer with his mouth full of pacifier.
“Excuse me girls,” interjected Margaret.  “Could I please have a private word with Baby Donald?  It’s very important.”
The girls drew back.  Margaret leant against the wall, one hand each side of her brother.
“Now, Don, I have to ask you a question.  Listen carefully.  Are you enjoying wearing your baby costume?”
An emphatic shake of the head.
“I don’t believe you.  You seem so content.  Now, would you like to be able to wear it to school all next week?  Your personal uniform.”
His eyes widened, questioningly.
“You are going to be punished for your part in the fight.  You have a choice.  Suspension, detention, something like that….or what I have just said.”
The anger in his eyes was enough of a reply.
“Well, it’s a pity.  It means you’ll forfeit the best costume award.  And the prize.  But if that’s your final decision…”
His expression had changed.  He was trying to say something. “Take his pacifier off, Margaret,” said Alice.  “I think he wants to tell us something.”
“All right.  Just for a minute.”
She unbuckled the strap.  Donald gasped.  He took a deep breath.  “What’s the prize?”
“Fifty pounds.”
“I’ll do it!  I’ll be a baby all next week!  Now let me free!” 

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender