Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: A Scary Story  (Read 9188 times)

Sandra B

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Re: A Scary Story
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2020, 05:01:58 AM »
It was the noisiest, rowdiest award ceremony there ever had been at St. Mark’s.  Donald was last onto the stage, the microphone picking up every jingle of his bells, every rustle of his panties.  His mittens prevented him receiving the cheque himself, but Alice accompanied him and did the honours.  He stammered his thanks to Madeline Lockett, and she thoughtfully apprised the audience of the news that he had generously agreed to stay as Baby Donald for the next school week, information received with screams and whoops of approval.  When he took his place on the top of the rostrum, very red-faced but also quite proud, the hall erupted in applause.  But we had a double celebration, because Douglas was chosen as the best boy-girl.  His elation was unalloyed.

Donald carried off that week with great aplomb.  It was made easier for him by the fact he became immensely popular with all the girls, who were continually petting and cuddling him and wanting to come home with him.  Which he allowed.  It was a watershed in his development.  He was a changed character.  And he never quite relinquished his baby persona.  He stowed his costume away carefully in his bottom drawer, and every now and then would shyly ask if he could add another item or two.  I think at first he may have felt a little embarrassed with his sister, because he would more often come to me with his baby problems.  And since that time, whenever he’s had a bad day, or sometimes when he’s feeling especially happy, he will dress up in his baby costume and ask me to cuddle and feed him.  He likes best of all to be cuddled to sleep, with his pacifier in his mouth.  I like it too, I don’t know why.  It makes me feel grown-up and protective.
As to my brother, the week following the party he joined the dance class, and thus had the privilege of watching Donald’s attackers make fools of themselves for a month, before they had served out their time.  He is very fastidious about his costumes, of which he now has half a dozen, and has started experimenting with girls’ clothes generally, and taking an interest in makeup.  He has a whole bunch of girlfriends, and sometimes it’s quite annoying for us having them around, giggling and chattering.  Alice and I have come to the realisation that we are the most grown-up of the lot of them.  We play with our dolls very seriously, and our best times are when we two are in one house, and all the rest of them are in another.  But on the whole we’re grateful that our two brothers are no longer the unpleasant, rude little yobs they used to be.

babycakes

• Super Sissy
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2020, 01:09:55 PM »
Always enjoy your writing SandraB and "A Scary Story" is no exception.  Not a criticism and you had to tie up this short story quickly but surprised Donald was so forgiving.  £50 must be a lot of cash for a teen.  Certainly he should never trust his sisters again, especially since he was initially defending them and then himself against the bullies.  Ditto for distrusting Margaret who decided to further humiliates Donald with the pacifier, ostensibly for his own good.  Another blame the victim excuse.  Also, don't know why he couldn't escape since he probably could have bitten through the mittens or the ties securing them and gotten free of the cleat holding his reins.  Several hours at the party could have been enough time. 

As a side comment, the practice of punishing both the attackers and the victims of in-school fracases seems to be universal but completely unjust.  Yes, there is the issue of the difficulty determining who initiated the physical contact but it does raise the issue of how badly the victim must be beaten before he/she is considered innocent.  There are even cases where the victim didn't defend themselves and they were still treated the same as the attacker.  That's no incentive to depend on the school getting it right.  Rather, the policy seems to encourage as vigorous a defense as possible, maybe greater than the initial attack, since the victim will be punished for being a victim so why not discourage future attacks and teach the bully a lesson as Donald did.  Just the writer's two cents.

Sandra B

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2020, 03:25:15 PM »
And equally a pleasure to receive your literary criticism, babycakes.  As to the practice of sanctioning both parties to a dispute irrespective of culpability, it is based on a negation of that good principle that it is better a guilty person goes unpunished than an innocent one be punished.  Schools seem adept at turning the best rules of conduct upside-down: hence imagination is sacrificed to drudgery, innocence to deceit, and justice to convenience.

BabyJay

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2022, 11:48:42 AM »
Loved your story. Two rowdy boys getting their just desserts. Despite their initial reluctance they both found that they eventually enjoyed their punishment and continue to practice it. Leaves the door open for a sequel at some later date. heres hoping. :)

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender