Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: A Short Story - for SBB  (Read 6364 times)

Sandra B

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Re: A Short Story - for SBB
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2021, 07:39:08 AM »
Chapter VIII.  Coffee.

Looking back, it seems incredible that I could have gone from being that secretive, rather shy, cross-dresser, to the bold and flirtatious Alice, in the course of one short week.  I suppose the explanation is, that Alice was always there within me, latent and simply waiting to be awoken.  However, as it turned out, it was a rather ruder awakening than she may have liked.

When dinner was over, the girls suggested we retire to the lounge.  They rose and busied themselves with the coffee, chatting away as usual.  I sat talking to Robert.  He still seemed distracted.  I suggested we go next door and sit down, but he declined.
“I think I’ll just sit here for a bit,” he said.  His shirt collar was open, and his neck looked a little flushed.
“Oh…okay…”
“No dear, go and sit with Alice in the lounge,” said Ellie, “so that we can clear the table.”
He didn’t move.
“Go on!”
Reluctantly, he rose, and, turning his back towards me, made his way in a sort of awkward, sideways manner into the room, and sat down on the sofa.  There was a newspaper lying next to him, and he quickly picked it up and lay it over his lap, with the pretence of reading it.  But not before I had seen the bulge in the front of his jeans!  He had a visible erection – and all thanks to me!  I had succeeded even beyond my expectations.  I sidled up to Ellie and gave her the news.
“Your husband…” I whispered
“Yes?”
“Well let’s put it this way.  I don’t think you’re going to be disappointed tonight.”
She stared at me, and then at the figure in the lounge, covering its lap with a newspaper.  “What?  Are you saying he’s got an…?”
“Yup.  A big one.”
Ellie gripped Chris’s arm.  “She’s done it.”  Chris looked at her with delight.
I was feeling proud of myself.  This was real power.  “See?” I said.  “I knew I could.  Now he’s all yours, Ellie.”
“Not so fast, young lady,” said Chris.  “You can’t back out now.  We’re just getting started.  Go sit next to him.  Keep it going.”
“Yeah - keep it nice and hard,” whispered Ellie, with a giggle.
I frowned.  “Come on, I’ve done my bit…”
“Not quite yet, darling,” said Chris.  That serious, no-nonsense tone had come back into her voice.  “Now do as your told.  Or…”  She indicated the laptop.  It was on the kitchen windowsill.  It was open, and I could see a little image of myself in one corner.
“One touch is all it takes,” smiled Ellie.  “Now go and join my husband.”
I hesitated.  Ellie reached for the laptop.  I got the message.  In a moment I was next to Robert on the couch.  Chris looked in and dimmed the lights.
“We’ll be in soon…”
I looked straight ahead, but I could feel Robert looking at my thighs.  I clamped them together and folded my hands over the front of my leotard.  I suddenly felt very vulnerable.
The girls came in, Ellie carrying a tray of coffee.  Chris moved the coffee-table to one side, and Ellie put it down.
“You two look very cosy,” said Ellie.  “Alice, I’ve told Robert I don’t mind if you have a little cuddle.  I know you’re fond of him.”
I opened my mouth to protest, but the gleam in my wife’s eye was enough warning.
“Why don’t you sit on Robert’s lap,” she suggested.
Robert quickly folded the newspaper and laid it aside.  He smiled at me encoragingly, but nervously.  The front of his jeans was taut over the bulge.
“Go on,” urged Ellie.
Robert put his hands on my waist, and helped me, blushing and frowning, onto his lap.  He was digging into me.  It must have been very uncomfortable for him, so I moved back and opened my thighs so his manhood lay between them.
“Ooh, you poor thing,” murmured Ellie.  She was referring to Robert, not to me.  She knelt down in from of us, and placed her hand on the bulge.  He groaned, and squirmed a little beneath me.  He put his arms around my wait and held me gently.
“I think this needs some room,” Ellie whispered, sympathetically.  And then, to my horror, she began to draw down the zip of his fly.  She had only unzipped it half way, when it burst out, and stood proud and quivering between my thighs.  Robert gasped.
“There, darling, does that feel better?  Alice dear, why don’t you close your thighs now.  We don’t want it to get cold, do we?  That’s right.  Nice and tight, please.  Good girl.”
I was in a daze.  I knew I had to go along with this, and I was frightened where exactly it was going.  Also, the feeling of having Robert sandwiched between my thighs, hot and gently throbbing, was beginning to make me feel aroused too.  I touched myself gingerly.
“Do we have two stiffies now?” asked Chris, with a laugh.  “Well, that promising, don’t you think, Ellie?”
Robert felt harder than ever.  He was firmly wedged in the triangular space between the tops of my thighs and my crotch, his juices trickling down the shaft.  Ellie leant forward.
“You just want a little attention, don’t you Robert?” she murmured, solicitously.  “Here, let me help…”
She reached forward and pressed one fingertip against the slippery underside of the glans, and began to move it gently up and down.  He was gripping me tight, and trembling violently.  I stared at my clothes with dismay.  My tights and the crotch of my leotard were now glistening with his secretions.  Surely Ellie wasn’t going to….

But of course she was.  Her poor husband was in such a state, it didn’t take very long.  She was sliding her fingertip in little circular movements now, making the shaft quiver, and him moan with pleasure.  Then all at once I felt him tense, and squeeze me even harder.  I turned my face aside just in time, and Ellie drew back.  He slid forward on his seat, cried out, and erupted.  At each convulsion he thrust violently against me, jerking me up and down, his sperm spurting vertically, and falling like warm, sticky rain.  When he eventually subsided, I was smothered.  My leotard was ruined, my tights were spattered, and I could feel it in my hair.  One drop hung stickily in front of my eyes.
“Oh, my god!” exclaimed Ellie, covering her mouth.  “He’s never come like that before…!”
“I think he likes you, Alice,” remarked Chris, quietly.

Robert’s chest was heaving.  His hands fell to his sides.  I rose gingerly.  The sperm was trickling down my torso and legs.
“I’m going to change,” I said, frowning, heading for the door.
“Okay,” said Ellie, contemplating the exhausted Robert.  “We’ll clean up here.”
“Darling?” Chris called after me, as I made my way out.  “Perhaps the yellow leotard….?  Robert would like that, I think…”

Sissy Ballerina Boy

• Super Sissy
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2021, 04:19:42 PM »
Is this story dedicated to me? I would be so honored. I know I mentioned ballet in my last post but I’ll give you more of a history of ballet in my adult life.

I take ballet classes as an adult. The whole class is older woman. 50’s and above. All wear workout clothes expect me. I started with sweat pants and a tshirt. Soon moved on to tights and t shirt, then a  black unitard and now a white leotard with my black tights over it. I found on Amazon a brand of ballet slippers that make a size 15 in pink. I bought em and told the class “they sent the wrong color”. I also got a plus size woman’s long sleeve leotard that I wear over my black tights.

I bought a pair of white tights to really give me the look of a girl in ballet class with the black leotard but never wore it to class. Because I ordered all these items on Amazon I got all kinds of dance wear recommended to me. I caved when I saw this beautiful pink skirted leotard. I wore the black leotard with white tights and Pink slippers along with the pink leotard to my therapist. She’s understanding and I think enjoys seeing me in them.

Sandra B

« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2021, 04:42:31 PM »
Yes, SBB - inspired by your personal story.  I'm so impressed you're making the fantasy reality - and discovering that it is neither impossible nor humiliating.  A lesson to us all.  And yes, that pink number is irresistible!

Sandra B

« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2021, 05:44:09 AM »
Chapter IX.  Amongst the Elite.

By the time I’d showered and sorted out my soiled clothes it was eleven.  I put on some clean panties and went into the bedroom.  Chris came upstairs to tell me that Ellie and Robert had gone to bed, so we might as well do the same.  I was feeling pretty upset.
“Why did make me do that?  Now he’ll think he can do anything he likes with me!”
“Yes, darling.  He will, won’t he,” she mocked me.  “Goodness knows what will happen to you next!”
“No!  That’s not fair, Chris.  I would never have gone along with this if I’d known…what you two were up to.  I just wanted to tease him, that’s all.  Get him all worked up, and then reject him.”
“Really?  You did?  What a little bitch you are!  A little prick-tease!  I think you deserved everything you got.”
“And my leotard’s all spoiled…”
“No it’s not.”
“It is.  It’s all slimy and horrid with his stuff…”
“It’ll be fine.  I checked.  It’s fully washable.”
“It is?”
“Yes.  Don’t fuss.”
“Well, I’m done, anyway.  Tomorrow I’m going to be Alex again,” I blurted, rebelliously.
Chris glared at me.  “You’re not!  You’re Alice until Monday morning, young lady, unless you want everyone in the world to know about you.  So get used to it!”
“But Chris…” I began.
“And you’ll wear a leotard tomorrow too.  And you’ll take our guests a tray of tea at eight.  Understand?”
“No, please…”
“Yes.  Actually, I think that pink one would be nicer – you know, the one with the little skirt.  We’ll save the uniform for Sunday.  Now, get those panties off.  It’s my turn for some fun.”
And she pushed me back onto the bed and leapt onto me.

I suppose it was the events of the evening.  Anyway, we had the most amazing sex session ever.  And after we had finished, and were lying in bed side by side, quite exhausted, me cuddling her in that way that women do when they’re pretending to be submissive and adoring, the noises from the next room, where Ellie and Robert were sleeping – except they weren’t sleeping – suggested they too had been affected by the charged atmosphere.

On Saturday morning, Chris helped me dress.  Pink panties, pink leotard.  My hair still had green streaks, and my nails were still green, so she found me a fresh pair of green tights.  I looked like a transgender pixie.  She made me sit on the bed like a little kid, and put a new pair of pink trainers on my feet, lacing them up tightly.
“There.  A sweet little girl.  Robert will be so happy when he sees you.  Now go and make their tea.”
“Maybe they’re up already…”
“No.  I told them you’d be bringing them tea in bed.  They’ll be waiting for you.  Off you go.”

I made the tea in a teapot, put it on a tray with two of the best cups, milk and sugar.  I even warmed up a couple of croissants.  I went up and knocked softly at the door.
“Come in,” said Ellie.  I pushed open the door with my foot.  They were sitting propped up on the pillows looking very pleased with themselves. 
“Alice!  That’s a very pretty outfit.  Isn’t it, Robert?”
“Robert nodded.  “Yes…very…” he said slowly.  After the discussion yesterday he clearly hadn’t the slightest idea what I’d be wearing that day.  But he seemed pretty happy with what he saw.  He was staring at me with assumed innocence, but running his eyes over my body as it they were his hands.  I looked for somewhere to put down the tray.  The bedside cabinet was cluttered with various objects – including, I noted, a box of condoms.  Shame he didn’t wear one of those yesterday evening, I thought.  Ellie began to clear it for me.  I had to stand there waiting for her, all the while Robert ogling me like a fully paid-up member of the International Society of Professional Lechers.  Finally I got to relieve myself of the tray.
“Thank you so much, Alice.  That’s very kind of you.”
“No probs.  You guys have a peaceful night?”
“Oh…yes.  Yes thank you.”
“Sounded like it,” I murmured, as I turned and left the room.

Downstairs, Chris revealed their plans for the day.  They – that is, we – were planning to drive to some famous country house I’d never heard of, wander around there for god knows how long, then go for lunch is some posh restaurant, and come back home for a barbecue.
“Don’t tell me…you expect me to go out…like this?”
“Don’t worry, darling.  We’ve got you a nice puffy pink hoodie.  Once you’ve got that on, you’ll just look like a young girl who wanted to keep her ballet costume on all day.”
“Really?  I know I’m on the small side, but…”
“Oh, stop fussing.  It’s in the hall cupboard,  Go and see.”
I did.  Well, maybe it was okay.  It was very puffy but quite light.  It came down to my thighs.  And it had a nice big hood with a drawstring, so I could hide most of my face.  Actually, I quite liked it.  It had a busy design of pink and red things – completely random things, elephants, flowers, balloons, cups, planets – scattered about on a pink background, and it was trimmed with pink fur – even around the edges of the hood.  Did I just confess I like it?  Well, there you are.  That gives you some idea of what was happening to me.  Anyway, it would have been pointless arguing about it.

We set off about ten.  We took our car.  I’m not into these old houses.  See one, you’ve seen the lot.  Ten quid to get in, and if you escape the gift shop without losing another ten, you’re lucky.  Oh, and the cafĂ©, with its huge range of undrinkable teas at exorbitant prices, and rude counter-staff.  For me, hell would be one of those places, with a path from the gift-shop back to the entrance, guarded by rabid dogs.  The only fun I had was when I decided to shed my hoodie in the great hall.  You should have seen all those old fogeys stare.  Universal outrage – well, except for a few of the women, who seemed to find me quite entertaining.
After that we headed for some posh restaurant Robert knew.  Robert was the type who would know a posh restaurant.  He isn’t a bad bloke, I guess.  But he’s into stuff like that – restaurants, antiques, and so on.  I can’t believe Ellie didn’t know he was gay.  My theory is she did know, and she married him so he wouldn’t be demanding sex all the time, and she could spend more time with her girlfriends.  That was bound to backfire.
The restaurant was okay.  Quiet.  Too quiet for me.  But the food was delicious.  The girls tried to engineer me sitting next to Robert, but I was having none of it.  I didn’t want his erection popping out while I was eating my sausages.  By this time, though, I had lost all my self-consciousness.  I left my hoodie in the cloakroom without a second thought.  I could feel all the eyes boring into me as we made our way to our table, and for most of our meal.  I was feeling quite relaxed about everything for a change.  But that was before I found out what surprises the evening held in store…

Sandra B

« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2021, 07:49:56 PM »
Chapter X.  A Little Drink. 

It was partly my fault.  I was feeling quite proud of myself, and on the drive home the girls were egging me on.
“That was pretty cool, Alice,” said Ellie, “you know, showing off your leotard in front of all those people.  Did you see the waitress’s face?  I mean, she looked totally gobsmacked.”
“Yeah, but in a good way,” added Chris.  “I reckon she fancied you.  She certainly acted like it.  Calling you “madam” all the time like that, and hovering round to bet a better look.”
“She did, didn’t she,” I replied thoughtfully.  “I guess I must have looked quite hot.  I like that leotard…I mean, it’s sort of cute, with that little skirt and all, but it’s sexy too.  Don’t you think?”
“Very,” said Ellie, firmly. 
“Maybe you should give us a little dance tonight,” said Chris.  “Show Ellie some of those new ballet steps you’ve learned.  How about it?”
“Ooh, yes please!  Do…” begged Ellie.
“Nah…  I’d be embarrassed…”
“Oh, come on, Alice.  I was busy when Chris was showing you those moves.  I only caught the tail end.  But you looked so…professional.  And sexy.  It was quite turning me on….  Please?”
She was appealing to my vanity, I knew, and it was my vanity that responded.
“Oh, okay, if you put it like that.  But later, you know.  And only a couple of minutes.”
“Great!  Yes, later Alice.  After supper.  When you’re feeling chilled…”

We weren’t feeling very hungry when we got home, so we postponed supper and opened a bottle of wine, and sat around chatting.  After a few glasses I began to feel quite mellow.  I had forgiven them the indignity of the previous evening.  I’d even forgiven Robert.  Poor guy.  It wasn’t his fault he had those feelings.  He was as exploited as me, really.  When Ellie, who was sitting between us, got up to fetch another bottle of wine, and Robert shifted along slightly towards me, I didn’t even try to move away.  In fact, I gave him a reassuring smile. 

I think we were into the third bottle when Ellie suggested it would be a good time for me to perform my little exhibition.  To tell the truth, and had been hoping someone would remember.  The wine had had its effect.  I had been thinking how true it was, the things the girls had been saying in the car.  I was pretty cute.  I remembered the way that waitress had been looking at me.  It was pleasant, that feeling of being admired…no, more than that…of people almost devouring you with their eyes.  The feeling that really beautiful women, really handsome men, must get every day.  Quite unworthy, of course, but…well, it didn’t do any harm to indulge oneself occasionally.  I was already feeling mildly aroused.  Ellie must have noticed.  I knew she found me sexy and attractive.  Okay, I’d give her treat.  Give all of them a treat.  What was it about showing off in my new clothes?  It felt so exciting, after all those years of concealment.

I feigned reluctance, of course, but eventually got to my feet.  I stood in the middle of the room facing the others.  Chris remained seated, but acted as ringmaster, giving me instructions, and correcting my mistakes.  I posed, pirouetted, and practised my pliĂ©s and my croisĂ©s.  That was about my limit, but I made the most of it.  They were all gazing at me appreciatively.  That made me more excited than ever.  I pouted seductively.  In my new-found self-confidence I had even refreshed my shiny scarlet lip-gloss when we got home.  I had had quite a bit to drink, and was moving without constraint.  I knew without looking that I was fully erect now.  I could feel it quivering slightly under the taut spandex as I moved.  It was lying vertically against my tummy, hot and aching.  But it was a nice ache, and I didn’t care.  I saw Chris and Ellie exchange delighted glances.  I didn’t know what effect my cavorting was having on them, but Robert’s state was clear to see. 
“She’s good, don’t you think, darling?” Ellie said to him.  He could only gulp and mutter something inarticulate in reply.  Ellie winked at Chris.
By now I had lost all my inhibitions.  Any shyness I might have felt had quite evaporated.  Chris obviously realised this.
“Show us some of the exercises I taught you,” she suggested.
Robert shifted uncomfortably.  I thought it would be fun to see how far I could push him.  I planted my feet slightly apart and began rotating my hips slowly, interspersing the routine with controlled pelvic thrusts.  Robert groaned.  Ellie put her arm round his shoulders, and reached for his fly.  Kissing his ear, she simultaneously unzipped his jeans.  His erection jumped out, and she closed her fingers around the shaft.
“Look what you've done to my husband, you little minx,” she said, smiling.  “I think you can stop now.”
“Okay.”  I was pretty tired by now, anyway.   She was using him as a human hand-exerciser, making him gasp at every squeeze.    She drew back the foreskin, releasing a flow on juice which trickled down the back of her hand.  I sank to my knees, awaiting developments, but keeping my distance.
“Don’t be shy.  Come and watch.  Come on, come over here.”
“Er, maybe not, Ellie.  Remember last night?”
“All right.  She removed her hand.  You’re in control, then.  Okay?”
I wasn’t thinking clearly.  I realise that now.  I think I had some idea of making him come all over her, as retaliation for what she had done to me.  So I shuffled over, till I was kneeling at Robert’s feet.  That was when Chris intervened.
“Look at the state of him, Alice.  I was right, wasn't I?  You are a prick-tease.”
“No…”
“Of course you are.  But you’re not getting away with it this time.  You’re going to have to take the consequences.  Go on – take it in your hand.”
“No!  I’m not!”  I grasped at straws.  “In any case, Ellie wouldn’t like it, would you, Ellie?”
“I don’t mind.  I’m not the jealous type.”  She said, calmly.  “Except when it comes to f***ing.  Anything short of that, though, if it pleases my husband, is okay with me.” 
I had a sudden instinct to flee.  I think Chris must have sensed it. She leapt astride my calves and wrapped one strong arm around my waist, pinning with against the front of the sofa, between Robert’s open legs. 
“Stop it, Chris…!”
She withdrew her arm, and gripped my thighs between her knees.  She buried the fingers of her left hand in my hair, and wrapped her right around the shaft of Robert’s slippery, swollen manhood, causing him to emit a short cry of surprise.
“Remember the consequences of disobedience,” she hissed in my ear.  And with that, she began to force my face towards Robert’s crotch.  Robert moaned, and slid down in his seat, until he was a couple of inches from my nose.
“Come on, darling, open,” she wheedled.  I tried to resist, but when Ellie rose from beside her husband and walked towards the kitchen, I got frightened, and thought better of it.  In fact, she had just gone to bring another bottle of wine, but by the time I realised that, it was too late.  I had allowed Chris to push my face downwards, and the firm, slimy head of Robert’s erection slipped easily between my glossy lips, effectively silencing any further protests.  He groaned, and began squirming, making it slide back and forth in my mouth.  I was aware Ellie had put down the bottle, and was resting her phone on one arm of the couch.
“There…good girl,” cooed Chris, releasing the shaft, but keeping hold of my hair.  “Is that nice?”
“You okay, darling?”  Ellie asked her husband.
“Oh…god…”
“I think he is,” murmured Chris.
I should have been disgusted.  I should have been ashamed.  But I had had too much to drink, and in any case I knew there was no escape - that I must resign myself to this ultimate act of obeisance.  After a minute or so, Chris let go of my hair, climbed off me, and knelt beside me, with one hand on the back of my neck, just in case.  As I got used to the feeling of having Robert in my mouth, my vanity came into play once again.  I wanted to avoid a double humiliation – in the first place, that of being in this position at all - but also that of leaving Robert unsatisfied.  I knew the women would mock me for that, and even punish me – maybe even circulate the video Ellie was making.  I had to do a good job, however much I felt repelled by the act.  So I reached up and held Robert’s hard prick like an ice-cream cone, and applied myself to its sensitive head, using the tip of my tongue as Elie had used her finger the evening before.  I soon had him begging me not to stop, and gripping the edges of the cushions with both hands.  I had no intention of stopping, but equally I knew I mustn’t make him come prematurely, so periodically I popped it out of my mouth and gave it a few soft kisses, or ran my tongue gently up its length.  At these times he would relax a little, and once murmured my name and touched my arm in a gesture either of gratitude or friendship.  The air was charged with sexual tension, and it felt as if Chris and Ellie were both holding their breath.
As I persevered with my task, I was disappointed to discover that my own erection had not wilted.  Why was my body not behaving in sympathy with my mind?  I felt annoyed with myself, but I had to concentrate on the job in hand.  By now his juices were flowing steadily into my mouth, and sliding down my throat.   I kept him on the edge for several long minutes, until I felt justified in bringing matters to a climax.  Then I began to masturbate him with my mouth, holding his foreskin gently between my teeth while sliding my stretched lips back and forth, my head bobbing, all the while keeping the tip of my tongue pressed against the cleft on the underside of the glans.  After a few seconds I felt him tense.  He grabbed a handful of my hair with one hand, and let out a cry.  An instant later his hot sperm was pumping into my mouth, faster than I could swallow.  It burst out of my lips and streamed down my chin and down my neck.  I thought I was going to choke.  I pulled back instinctively, tearing my hair from Robert’s grasp.  He came out of my mouth with an audible plop.  I struggled to rise, but he was still coming, and before I could get out of the way I took one massive spurt on my cheek and another right on the front of my leotard.  I toppled back onto my butt.  Ellie whooped with delight.  Oh, nice to know I didn’t disappoint you, I thought.  I sat there trying to wipe the slime off my face. 
If I had expected any congratulations for my performance I was disappointed.   Ellie continued to film me, sitting on the floor looking dishevelled and indignant, while Chris attended to the gasping Robert.
“How was it Robert?  Was it all right?  Just sit there quietly – I’ll get you another glass of wine.”
“Don’t bother to offer me one, will you...darling? I said sarcastically.
“Wait your turn Alice.  Robert’s the one who’s just had an orgasm.”
“He has?  Oh, I didn’t realise.”
But they ignored me.

Sandra B

« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2021, 08:00:29 PM »
Chapter XI.  Sunday Morning.

So, another leotard ruined!  At least I made sure I got to the bathroom first.  I had a long shower, ignoring the knocks at the door, and changed into jeans and a blouse.  When I came downstairs again the three of them were gathered round Ellis phone, re-watching the video.
“Alice!  Come and see this!  It’s spectacular,” laughed Chris.
“No thanks.”
“It’s those shiny red lips of yours,” grinned Ellie, “and the fact you look like you’re really enjoying yourself.”
“Well I didn’t.”
“Pity.  Robert did – didn’t you, darling?”
Robert looked at me with a sort of half-chummy, half-embarrassed, smile.  I ignored him.
“You’re his little bitch now, Alice,” mocked Chris, “his little weekend bit-on-the-side.”
“Yeah, right.”
“No – you are,” said Ellie.  “It the answer to our problem.  He’ll be mine in the week, but you’ll be able to share him at weekends.”
“Yes.  No sex, mind,” continued Chris, “just your lovely, versatile lips.  Isn’t that right, Robert?”
Robert nodded, and looked at me hopefully.  I stared at them.  “You’re actually serious, aren’t you.  You must be delusional!”
There was a short silence.  Then Ellie spoke.
“You know…this film…you really ought to watch it, Alice.  I’ll send it to you.  This film…it seems such a shame to keep it to ourselves.  I wonder…do you think…if we put it online…do you think…anyone would recognise you?”
That was it.  “F*** the lot of you,” I shouted.  “I’m going to bed!”  And I stormed out.  I couldn’t think of anything else to do.  As I reached the landing, Chris came into the hallway and called after me, “Darling?  I’ll put out your blouse and skirt for tomorrow.  Robert can’t wait to see you in them…”

Sandra B

« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2021, 08:04:57 PM »
Epilogue

That was two months ago.  Now I live a “normal” life during the week, but whereas at the weekends I used to go to the pub with my mates, now we normally spend them with Ellie and Robert.  Robert’s a changed man – relaxed, chatty and sociable.  So he should be after all the effort I’ve put in – been obliged to put in.  He likes to choose my outfits, and he’s always looking for new ones for me. Now he wants to introduce me to a couple of his new gay friends.  Next weekend the girls are going out clubbing, and I’m having dinner with all three of them.  Robert wants me to wear my little blouse and skirt again, with the matching panties.  He tells me his friends can’t wait to meet me.  I hope that’s the only thing they can’t wait to do.  Just don’t ask me to relate what happens…

The End.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender