Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: A Caring Place (Co-Written by PervScenes11)  (Read 58342 times)

PervScenes11

• Princess
Re: A Caring Place (Co-Written by PervScenes11)
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2021, 08:57:14 AM »
CuteButt: thank you! It is an enormous compliment to be compared to Baby Bobby, who I think is the GOAT sissy story writer. Baby Bobby, Andlat, and my writing partner CuddleBunns are my favorite sissy story writers, and I am sure readers will notice places where my work here has been inspired by theirs.

CuddleBunns

• Super Sissy
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2021, 06:07:52 PM »
CHAPTER FIVE -- A VISIT TO THE PHARMACY

Michael woke with a shock to find himself sitting alone in the waiting room of A Caring Place, staring blankly at a television playing children’s cartoons in the corner of the room. He had no memory of falling asleep while being nursed, and no memory of being dressed, but thankfully he was dressed in his normal clothes again! Although his eyes were fixed on the screen, he paid little attention to the bright and colorful images that were flashing before him. Instead he found himself deep in thought, severely conflicted and in shock about what had just happened. He could tell, without having to look, that that weird cage they’d put on his weiner was still there, under his clothes. That cage! He couldn’t believe everything that had happened to him today, and he didn’t know how to feel about any of it: aroused? Ashamed? Confused? Betrayed? All of these feelings washed over him in waves, and Michael, who had never enjoyed introspection, had no idea how to make sense of any of them.
       His concentration was broken when Melissa suddenly returned from her trip to the front desk and tapped him on the shoulder. “Alright baby, Mommy got us all checked out so we’re free to leave,” Melissa said with a warm smile, putting her arm around his and pulling him up to his feet. Michael followed her lead, although it was clear from the look on his face that he still wasn’t all there.
       â€œMom, you don’t really think I’m a girl, do you?” Michael asked Melissa in a worried tone of voice as they left the building and began to cross the parking lot. Melissa chuckled and shook her head.
       â€œHoney,” she began, pulling him closer with her arm around his shoulder, “Don’t be silly. Of course I know you’re a boy, I gave birth to you for God’s sake. I’ve raised you for fifteen years! If you were really a girl, I think I would have realised it by now.”
       Michael breathed a sigh of relief. He had always been very self conscious about his masculinity, and he would take any reassurance he could get that he was still just a regular boy. However, a tinge of worry reappeared in his mind when Melissa added, “Of course, that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be able to get more in touch with your feminine side. Just because you’re a boy doesn’t mean you need to be all boy.”
       â€œWhat do you mean, Mom?”
       â€œOh, nothing dear. I just want you to know that you can always be yourself and mommy will love you no matter what.”
       By now they had arrived at Melissa’s red minivan. Melissa opened the back door and ushered Michael inside of it. Michael groaned. Despite being fifteen years old, his mother still would not allow Michael to sit in the front seat like all the other children his age. Whenever he complained about it, she would give him the same explanation--that it was for his safety--but a part of him suspected that she just wanted to be able to keep an eye on him in the rear view mirror at all times.
       Before closing the door, however, Melissa further embarrassed Michael with a wet kiss on the cheek. “You’ve been very good today honey. I’m very, very proud of my special little sugar plum,” she cooed in a sickly sweet tone of voice. Before he knew it, she had shut the door and re-entered through the driver’s side entrance, quickly turning the keys to the ignition and starting their journey back home.
       The ride back from A Caring Place seemed to go on forever, although in actuality it was no more than a thirty minute drive. As they repeatedly found themselves stopped at traffic light after traffic light, an overwhelming feeling of sleepiness soon overcame Michael, who by the fifteen minute mark drifted off into a deep sleep. Unbeknownst to Michael, however, they were not headed straight home.
       Melissa eventually turned into the parking lot of her local pharmacy, pulling her car into an empty space and turning it off with a twist of the keys. When she looked up into the rear view mirror and saw Michael peacefully sleeping behind her, her heart melted. He looked so tranquil and carefree. His tiny little breaths and his fluttering eyelids caused Melissa to swoon with maternal affection.
       In stark contrast, directly ahead of her were a rough group of local boys hanging outside of the building. They were the exact opposite of Michael. Dressed in dirty, ragged clothes; they were giving lusty, leering stares at an unsuspecting female customer who was too busy walking through the front entrance to notice them. Melissa sneered with disgust, deciding right then and there that Dr. Thurman’s therapy was the right choice for her boy. There was certainly nothing wrong with not rushing her son to grow up into one of those things. Her son was everything they were not. Gentle. Obedient. Charming. Nothing like the rude little monsters that stood there wolfishly howling at every passerby that had the misfortune to cross their path. If that’s what a teenage boy was, surely there was no harm in winding back the clock a bit, preserving Michael’s innocence and sweetness a little longer.
       Melissa stepped out of the car and made her way towards the entrance, turning her face to stone as she passed the rotten gang of feral man children. She did not hear them make their disgusting innuendo with each other until she had already passed them, further confirming to her that, like most of the males she encountered on a daily basis, they were nothing but a bunch of posturing cowards who were too weak to speak their disgusting, sexist venom directly to their victim’s faces. When she was finally inside, she made a b-line directly to the medicine counter in the back.
       â€œHello ma’am, how can I help you?” said a friendly looking female pharmacist.
   â€œI’m doing fine, I’m just here to fill this prescription. Do you have any in stock?”
       Melissa pulled out a piece of paper with a scrip that Nurse Victoria had written her. The pharmacist took the slip of paper from Melissa and read it over.
       â€œWe certainly do have this!” The pharmacist replied with a big smile. “What a happy thing for you! Just give me a few moments to fill it out.”
       Melissa, feeling herself blush slightly, found a seat to wait in while the scrip was being processed. Next to the seat was a small table covered in different magazines for customers to read while they waited, and after a few moments of boredom, Melissa soon picked up a brightly colored children’s fashion magazine from the top of the pile. Turning to a random page, her eyes were greeted with the summer’s hottest styles for preteen girls, and her mind was immediately sent back to the conversation she had had with Nurse Linda. It was true that Michael had never been much like the other boys. He was meek, suggestible, and not exactly the shining beacon of male virility that his father had hoped for before he passed away. But still, was Michael a girl? Was he truly, deep down, a full-fledged female? Melissa felt conflicted by the very idea of it. On one hand she had always secretly wanted a daughter, and truly was disappointed when she first found out Michael was to be a boy. On the other hand, he had always been her son, and deep down that’s truly how she thought of him . . . right?
       Even still, as she looked at the bright and colorful dresses, blouses, skirts, and rompers that adorned the page in front of her, she couldn’t help but wish that she did have the daughter she always wanted. Outside of her deceased husband, a gentle soul she’d dated since the 10th grade and eventually married, she had rarely been able to relate to men. To her, most of them seemed rude, crass, and most of all obnoxious. If she were to give Michael what she truly felt he needed, could it really be in his best interest to . . . ?
       â€œYour scrip is ready now Ms. Harper!” The voice of the pharmacist suddenly broke Melissa from her train of thought. “I just need you to sign for it and you’re good to go.”
       â€œAl...Alright! I’m coming!” Melissa replied, once she remembered where she actually was. She returned to the counter and signed for the small orange bottle of pills. Grabbing the pills and checking to make sure they were the correct ones, she thanked the pharmacist for her troubles.
       â€œAgain,” the pharmacist told her, “congratulations. You’re on the start of a beautiful journey!”

CuddleBunns

• Super Sissy
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2021, 06:18:56 PM »
       As Melissa left the building, she stared daggers as she passed the loitering boys who were still standing out front, none of them able to make direct eye contact with her.
       The sound of the minivan door slamming awakened Michael from his backseat nap. “Mmm...Mom? Is that you? Are we home yet?” He asked groggily.
       Melissa once again looked him over tenderly in the rear view mirror. Michael could tell she was deep in thought about something, but he did not have the slightest idea about what. Melissa sighed and shook her head. “No honey, Mommy just had to make a stop real quick. Sorry if I woke you up from your little nap. You looked so peaceful back there. We’ll be home in a minute or two, so don’t you worry about a thing. Just lay your adorable little head back down and go back to your nap.”
       Michael shrugged and once again closed his eyes. A few minutes later, the car pulled into the driveway and they arrived back at the house. Getting out of the van and opening its side door, Melissa tapped Michael on the shoulders and told him to follow her inside. When he went to unbuckle his seatbelt, he was surprised when he felt Melissa lower her hand and began to unbuckle  it for him. Without even asking, she took one of his hands in hers, and with another arm on his shoulder, began gently guiding him out of the car.
       â€œMom, I’m fifteen years old. I know how to unbuckle a seatbelt!” Michael whined.
       Melissa just giggled. “I know that, honey. Mommy just felt like helping you a little, that’s all.”
       Michael rolled his eyes, but he was further embarrassed when she did not seem to let go of her grip on his hand. With a playful pat on his butt, she led him up the driveway and through the front door, where Michael excitedly began running up the stairs to his bedroom, eager to hop back onto his Switch and resume the game of Mario Kart he had been playing with his friends earlier. Anything, really, to not have to think too hard about the events of the day.
       â€œHold on for just one minute!” Melissa said, stopping him dead in his tracks. “Before you go running back up there to rot your brain in front of that television, there’s one more thing that we need to do.”
       â€œUgh, what now!” Michael barked in frustration. Hadn’t he already been through enough today? Apparently not.
       â€œYou’ll see,” was the only response he got as he was once again dragged by the hand into the living room, where Melissa wordlessly guided him to the couch. She sat down onto it and gave him an inviting smile, patting her lap as if telling him to sit on it. This confused Michael, as he had not sat on his mother’s lap since he was a child. In his confusion, he hardly noticed her pulling him closer until he was quickly losing his balance and falling into her matronly embrace.
       Melissa wrapped her arms around the confused teen, who was now firmly in her clutches. and showered him with kisses. “Oh my sweet baby boy, it’s been too long since we’ve cuddled like this, don’t you think?” Melissa began, holding Michael dearly as he struggled desperately to escape. It was of little use, however. She was much stronger than he ever was. Melissa only cooed in response at his pathetic attempt, and continued talking to him  as if nothing out of the ordinary was happening. “From now on, as part of your therapy, we’re going to have a half hour of bonding time like this every day. I know the world can be so hard for you, so it’s important that I show you how much Mommy loves you. From here on out I’m going to be giving my special little guy lots and lots of affection! Dr Thurman thinks that more bonding time between the two of us will help you break down those silly walls you put up and soften you up a little. I’m just glad I get to spend more time with my little boy again!”
       Michael was aghast. The look on his face was one of pure shock as he continued to fruitlessly struggle for his freedom. “Soften me up?” he whined, “What do you mean, soften me up?”
       Melissa grabbed the pacifier Michael had been using earlier from her blouse pocket and forced it into his mouth. He attempted to spit it out, but she simply held it there until he gave up and began suc-king on it. At that same moment, his body went limp with defeat. Melissa, finally sensing that he had been adequately tamed, adjusted his body so he was now sitting up and began to stroke his hair.
       â€œWell baby, as you can see, the therapy is only going to work if you can set aside your ego and let mommy give you all the wonderful love and nurturing that she knows you need. If you keep thinking of yourself like a big boy and letting your pride get in the way, you’re never going to get in the right headspace for the therapy to work, and you’re never going to get better. As far as you’re concerned, you need to spend lots of time with mommy because mommy knows best, and it’s going to be very hard to give my baby boy what he needs if he’s constantly fighting me every step of the way. You need to get used to Mommy being in charge. You’re not as big as you think you are, and you’re never going to be able to accept yourself until you stop trying to be something you’re not! You’re not a big boy, you’re mommy’s precious little baby!”
       Michael wanted to spit out the pacifier and object, but just as he was about to do so, Melissa pulled him in tighter and began to rock him back and forth. “Shhhhh . . . don’t fight me on this, baby! Just embrace it and I promise you’ll feel better. Can’t you do that for mommy? Can’t you just let her hold you for a few minutes and see how you feel afterwards?”
       Michael looked into Melissa’s loving blue eyes, which were staring directly into his inches from his face.  He had to admit, a part of him did enjoy the positive attention, and he loved his mother enough to not want to disappoint her. Still, cuddling with his mother at the age of fifteen? Wasn’t he a bit old for this sort of thing?
       â€œUmm . . . I dunno, Mom . . .” Michael stammered nervously, unsure of how to respond, and cringing at how dumb his words sounded while he was muffled by the pacifier that he still held in his mouth. Melissa did not avert her gaze, however, and after a few moments her sad, puppy dog eyes began to dig their heels into his fragile sense of guilt. “I guess we can try it for a few minutes,” he squeaked, “but it just feels . . . weird.”
       The look of sadness on Melissa’s face quickly disappeared, and a warm, content smile re-appeared in its place. It was a good enough answer for now.
       â€œThat’s what I like to hear, honey,” she whispered softly into his ear, re-affirming her vice-like grip on his body now that she had the answer she desired. Michael, however, began to wonder if he made the right choice when she then grabbed his pacifier, which he had moved to the side of his mouth slightly to be able to talk, and re-positioned it firmly in the middle of his lips. His look of concern was unmatched by Melissa, who now looked completely confident that she had gotten what she wanted. She began stroking his hair as she continued to whisper.
       â€œI really miss this, you know. I used to love holding you like this when you were younger. It just feels so right to have my little boy sitting on my lap again, right where he belongs. Do you remember those times, darling? Back when you used to depend on mommy for everything? You were quite the needy little one back then. Always running to your mommy in tears, crying over every little thing that upset you. But then mommy would hold you close and make it all better, wouldn’t she? Just a few minutes on mommy’s lap, a couple kisses on the cheek, maybe a lullaby, and presto! No more tears for my little cuddle bug! If only things were so simple these days. Now I’m lucky if you even give me a hug before you leave the house . . .”
       Melissa did not seem to notice Michael’s embarrassment as he squirmed uncomfortably on her lap. She was just happy to have her little boy back where she wanted him. Michael’s face grew a crimson shade of red when she then reached down and kissed his forehead, her grip on him somehow growing even tighter and more indulgent as she did so.
       â€œHoney, can you do me a favor?” Melissa asked him suddenly in a voice that almost seemed as if she was talking to another version of him somewhere deep in her nostalgic state.
       â€œMmm-hmm” Michael responded, his voice muffled by the pacifier. Judging by the events that had so far transpired today, he was rightfully worried where this might be headed.
       â€œI know this may sound strange, but I think it’d be good for you to start calling me Mommy again. A big part of your new therapy is to help teach you that you don’t have to do everything alone; that you have people who love you and want to help you, and I think if you started calling me Mommy again it would help you remember that I’ll always be there for you when you need me, and that you don’t need to try to be more independent than you’re capable of being. You’ll always be my beautiful baby boy, and I want you to know that you can come to your mommy for anything. Do you think you can do that, sweet pea?”
       Michael thought about it for a second. He didn’t like the sound of this one bit. All this time, he had thought that the point of his therapy was to help him grow and develop as a person, yet all these new treatments seemed to do was regress him even further. Now his mother wanted him to start calling her mommy again, just like he did when he was a toddler. It was all very confusing, and yet at the same time he had no reason not to believe her. Devoid of many real friends or close acquaintances throughout most of his life, Michael’s relationship with his mother was one of the closest ones he had. Even with all of the uncertainty that today had brought him, if he could be sure of one thing, it was that Melissa loved him very much, and that she never had anything but his best interest in mind. Michael let out a deep sigh.
       â€œDo I have to, Mom?” He asked with a mild whimper. There was no point in even asking, really. Melissa always got what she wanted from him eventually.
       â€œPlease honey? Can’t you just do this one thing? Mommy is working so, so hard to help make you feel better. All I want is to make sure my little pumpkin gets everything he needs. If not for you, then can you at least do it for me?” Once again, she was giving him a pleading expression with her puppy dog eyes.

CuddleBunns

• Super Sissy
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2021, 06:22:15 PM »
       It was all too much guilt for Michael. As humiliating as her proposition was, it was just too painful to see his mother so sad. Michael’s eyes fell downward so that he was no longer looking at Melissa. What he was about to do next was just too embarrassing.
       â€œFine . . . I guess I can call you Mommy.” Michael finally conceded.
       â€œThank you so much, baby.” Melissa responded with a sigh of relief. “This’ll all work out for the best, you’ll see. By the time this is over you’ll be so much happier. You’ll come to love spending time with your Mommy again, I promise. Or at least I hope so, because your Mommy is going to love spending more time with you! I’m so excited, it’ll be just like old times! Whenever you’re sad or lonely you’ll just tug on my shirt and say ‘Mommy, I need snuggles’, and after a few minutes of cuddle time on Mommy’s lap you’ll be feeling good as new in no time. No more sulking away all alone in your room , nu-uh and no-sir-ee. From now on, Mommy is going to give her little boy all the attention he needs!”
       Michael wanted to respond somehow, but he couldn’t find the words. Instead he just continued looking at the floor, eventually giving her a sheepish and somewhat muffled “Okay, Mommy,” around the teat of his pacifier.
       Melissa squealed with delight. Apparently this response was enough for her. “See? You’re already getting the hang of it! What a clever little baby you are!”
       Her knee began to move up and down excitedly, rhythmically bouncing Michael up and down along with it. Partly embarrassed, he was also just glad that he had spared her a great deal of heartache. Even if this was torture for him, at least she seemed to be getting something positive out of it.
       â€œAlright honey,” Melissa continued once the excitement had died down, “I know today has been a long day and a lot has happened, so I just want you to lie there and suc-k your pacifier for a few more minutes. It’ll be good for you to relax and get used to the feeling of being safe in Mommy’s arms. After a few minutes I’ll let you go, but I want you to just get as comfortable as possible and try not to think about any of your problems, okay? Just concentrate on how warm and comfortable you feel here in my lap and let all of your troubles melt away. Think you can do that?”
       Michael nodded. He would spend the next twenty minutes or so remaining in Melissa’s embrace. Very few words were exchanged for the remainder of their bonding session, but as time went on and Michael got more comfortable, his worries did indeed seem to slip away. Melissa could feel the barriers in his mind begin to break down when his grip around her finally became tighter and he nestled his head ever so slightly deeper into her shoulder. She tried not to show it, but she was the most excited she had been in years. She had expected more resistance. It was not supposed to be this easy, and yet there he was, moving ever so deeper into her embrace. For the next few minutes she would cherish what had just returned to her, stroking his hair and lovingly patting him on the back, grateful for the bond they were now re-developing and hopeful for what the future would bring.

sarahpenguin

• Super Sissy
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2021, 06:40:57 PM »
I'm thinking this story will find our protaganist pitted against a vast platypus conspiracy forcing all of  these  kids into diapers and being conditioned into the lives of 6 month old babies in every way, hands kept in mittens because these children can't use their fingers, sleeping in baby cribs as all 6 month olds do, being fed bottles of formula and baby foods suitable for 6 month olds only. The time not spent half the day from 8am  to 8pm plus two more morning and afternoon naptimes for an hour each. The time time not spent not napping in the crib  or being fed in their highchair, will be spent in their playpen both learning to crawl safely on the soft padded cushion and learning how to play with their baby toys placed within or mounted the side of the playpen, though care should be made to make sure all of the toys are safe for older then 6 month old unless they choke themselves by putting something small in their mouth. :)

patticakes

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2021, 12:21:40 AM »
I was hoping that after Nurse Linda finished breastfeeding Michael, he would then taken away to be given a bath.  Following that, the nurse's assistants would put him in diapers and a baby dress. In chapter five, his mom doesn't once refer to him as a baby girl. only her baby boy.  So, this is confusing.  I am thinking that the prescription his mom got at the pharmacy is to induce lactation. If Michael is to be transformed into a girl, they need to start hormone regimen right away to be effective. It would be better if he were 13 instead of 15.

PervScenes11

• Princess
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2021, 09:31:09 AM »
Thanks for the feedback and comments, everyone. It's cool to see where others would have taken the story from various stopping points. As for Melissa (the mom) and how she refers to her child, well, that's an ongoing process, and a question we're going to see her struggle with more in future chapters. Apologies if it's confusing now. It wasn't meant to be confusing to readers, but how she sees/refers to her child is meant to be an ongoing process for her.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender