Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: A Caring Place (Co-Written by PervScenes11)  (Read 58346 times)

CuddleBunns

• Super Sissy
Re: A Caring Place (Co-Written by PervScenes11)
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2021, 12:02:50 PM »
CHAPTER FOUR -- MEETING NURSE LINDA

Still holding Mike’s hand as if he was a small child, Victoria led him merrily out the door and down the hall. Melissa followed them close behind, giggling to herself at Mike’s demure and nervous body language, which she thought was simply adorable. As the three of them passed by the other employees of the facility, Victoria seemingly felt the need to wave hello to each and every one of them,  something that made Mike even more squeamish and aware of his naked and vulnerable state. With his free hand, he attempted to cover his embarrassing shame, a feat that simply caused Victoria to laugh.
        “You may as well get used to being seen like this kiddo”, she chided him in a teasing fashion, “Little boys have no sense of shame, and soon neither will you.”
        Before Mike knew it, they had arrived at a door labeled “Girl’s Nursing Suite 11”. Just under the door sign was a whiteboard with today’s date and the names “Nurse Linda” and “Michael Harper.” Victoria wasted no time leading him inside, where he saw a room that was similarly bright and childish like the previous room, except instead of a doctor’s office it was a nursery. Bright, light pink wallpaper with bunny print enveloped the room with an overwhelmingly infantile charm, and the large sofa placed against the middle of one wall looked comfortable and inviting. Instead of a conventional rug, the floor was covered with an alphabet-clad foam play mat, its lettering all in soft pastel shades, and much like the waiting room, toys made for children--female children--much younger than him seemed to dot the floor. Michael’s eyes bugged out trying to take it all in--there was a highchair and a crib with what looked to be a locking top and a changing table and a dresser with a host of baby dolls atop it and two big, closed closet doors that he somehow knew he didn’t want to see opened--and figure out why his name would be on the door of a room like this, a room so clearly made for a baby girl. Melissa joined them inside the nursery and squealed when she saw how adorable it was.
        “This place is absolutely precious, isn’t it Michael?” She asked him excitedly, although he was unsure whether he was allowed to respond with the pacifier in his mouth. Instead, he responded with a half hearted shrug.
        “Oh, I’m sure he loves it”, Victoria responded for him, ignoring his response completely. “We recently decided to redecorate the place to provide our clients with a more comfortable and familiar atmosphere. We’ve found that the childish and non-threatening look of it helps them get into the right sort of mindset for their treatment more easily. For more intensive programs, we often recommend re-decorating the subject’s room at home in a similar manner to better acclimate them to the sort of emotional states recommended to successfully complete their therapy. Plus, it’s just the cutest thing ever, don’t you think?“
        “I do! And that’s a genius idea,” Melissa responded in amazement, clearly deep in thought about the prospect. “Does it really work?”
        “Well . . . ”, Victoria began honestly, “It does, but keep in mind that  it’s only one small part of the process. Really, it’s the routines and lifestyle changes that do most of the heavy lifting. The aesthetics are more of window dressing than anything else. If you want, I’d be happy to talk with you sometime about our home decor options, though of course not right now. I don’t want to drag you away from Little Michael’s special day.”
        Melissa nodded, and so the three of them waited a short while for Nurse Linda to arrive. Mike just stood there awkwardly while the two adults in the room casually chatted away, until a door on the opposite wall opened and a large, matronly-looking woman entered the room. A somewhat plump brunette with a few visible gray hairs, she wore her hair out of her face, twisted up into a large bun. She was wearing a white silk bathrobe and was barefoot. The robe did little to conceal what were massive breasts, easily the biggest pair Michael had ever seen. He’d thought Victoria’s were massive, but this woman’s dwarfed hers. Michael’s coc-k throbbed, quickly expanding to fill the tight space of the tube it was now contained in. As he winced with the painful pressure of it, the design and goals of the device began to dawn on him.
        “Melissa,” this new woman said as she crossed the room. “I”m Nurse Linda.”
        Michael was amazed that his mom was once again almost in tears. “I can’t believe I’m finally meeting you,” she said to Nurse Linda, as they hugged one another tightly.”I just . . . I just can’t believe that we’re actually here, that this is actually going to happen.”
        Linda looked at Melissa and broke into a warm smile, “Well, believe it. You are here, and this is going to happen. I promise you.”
        Michael, his tiny coc-k aching as it strained against its cage, danced from foot to foot and made a whining noise, hoping to get his Mom’s attention. He was overwhelmed and confused and embarrassed by his near total nudity and he was tired of being the only one who seemed to not know what’s going on.

CuddleBunns

• Super Sissy
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2021, 12:11:01 PM »
        “Ssssssshhhhhh,” Nurse Victoria said, touching the ring of Michael’s pacifier and making sure it stayed in his mouth. “The adults are talking now, and you need to get used to being seen and not heard.”
        Linda turned to Victoria. “All checked in?” she asked.Victoria nodded, “Healthy, smooth, and pacified -- in more ways that one,” she said, pointing from Michael’s pacifier to his matching chastity cage. “Our precious baby is all ready for your TLC.”
        “Thank you, Victoria,” Nurse Linda said, reaching over and taking Michael’s hand from her. Kneeling to face Michael, Linda smiled warmly at him. Nothing about his situation or condition changed--he was still nearly naked, suc-king on a pacifier, his coc-k bound away in a cage--but somehow he felt better looking at Nurse Linda’s smiling face. “Well, hi there, Little Miss Priss--” Linda said, “look how beautiful you are. You’re not really a baby boy, are you?” Victoria said goodbye to Melissa and excused herself from the room, exiting the way they’d come in and laughing quietly to herself at the confused, burbled protests that Michael launched from behind his pacifier.
        “Awwww, baby,” Nurse Linda said, reaching out and stroking one of Michael’s smooth thighs. “Don’t worry, baby. Nurse Linda just thinks you’re pretty, that’s all. Pretty enough to eat! Now listen, sugar bear, you’re with Nurse Linda now, and your Mommy, and you’re safe. Do you understand? No more tough guy stuff, no more act to keep up with the real boys. It’s totally okay for you to relax and act allllllll girly here. ‘Cause you’re with Nurse Linda and your Mommy, and you are totally safe, and we’re going lift all your cares this afternoon.”
        Michael had no idea what was going on, or what to expect next. But there was something about the way Nurse Linda looked at him. It seemed like she looked right through him, like he couldn’t hide from her. He was totally compliant as she patted his behind gently and led him, his hand in hers, over to the big, comfy-looking couch in the room.
        Walking ahead of Michael, Nurse Linda sat down on the far right hand side of the couch. Still holding his hand, she guided him up onto the couch. “Thaaaaaat’s it, baby! That’s it! What a beautiful girl you are.” Michael bleated against his pacifier in protest, trying to explain that he was not a girl. But no one listened to him, and Nurse Linda guided him backwards, laying him across her legs, so that he was looking directly up at her face. But between her face and his were her massive, massive breasts. Michael blushed, having never been this close to a woman before.
        “Hi, pretty girl,” Nurse Linda cooed down at him, her fingers gently stroking the side of his face.
        “Michael isn’t a girl,” Melissa said, as she pulled a chair up and sat down facing Linda and Michael.”Given the way he’s dressed,” she said, indicating his nudity, “I thought that would be relatively obvious.”
        Linda looked skeptically down at Michael’s lavender coc-k cage. “That little thing? How obvious is it, really?” Both women laughed. “But seriously, Melissa, the way I see things, being a girl isn’t a matter of anatomy. And your little Michael here, well, she fits the profile of a baby girl in a number of ways.”
        Michael couldn’t take it anymore. He was tired of feeling scared and embarrassed and out of control. He was tired of not knowing what was going on. He was tired of being treated like a baby. Starting to sit up, he spit the pacifier out of his mouth, and said, “Mom! This is crazy! Can we please get out of --”
        Melissa was horrified and started to sit up to discipline her son, but Nurse Linda stopped her by raising one hand. Then she lowered that hand and slid one side of her white silk robe down, off the shoulder, so that it fell away, revealing her massive left breast. The sight of it, even still contained in a white bra cup, stopped Michael in his tracks. Fascinated to be so close to a giant breast, he laid back down across Linda’s lap, his mouth going slack with awe.
        “It’s okay,” Linda said, seemingly to both mother and child. “It’s okay. Little baby girls shouldn’t be talking or fussing, but it’s okay. It’s our first day together, and we’ve got a lot to learn, don’t we?” Gently, she stroked Michael’s face and re-inserted his pacifier. Melissa could not help but notice that he immediately began suc-king it, not just holding it in his mouth. “Ssssshhhh. Yes. Yes we do have a lot to learn, don’t we, pretty girl? But that’s okay. Nurse Linda’s here. You just relax, sweetie.” With those words, Linda opened the front flap of her nursing bra, pulling it away to reveal a fat nipple and a huge pink areola. It had to be silver-dollar sized, at least, and Melissa knew right away that Linda’s nursing bra had to have been custom made for her.
        “That’s it,” Linda cooed. “There you go, sweet girl. Now you know why you’re here. Now you know. That’s right. Nurse Linda is going to be your very own wet nurse today. And in the days to come, sweetheart. That’s right. Nurse Linda knows all about how hard it is for you, walking around pretending to be grown and pretending to be a boy. Nurse Linda knows how much that hurts. But you don’t have to worry about any of that, not when you’re here with me, sugarplum. What Nurse Linda’s sweet baby girl needs to make all that stress go away is a nice big nipple. It’s okay, sweet girl, you can go ahead and stare.”
        You could have heard a pin drop in the nursery. Michael was paralyzed on Nurse Linda’s lap. His whole body felt flushed with lust, and he knew his face was bright red. What this woman was saying was deranged, but he could not pull his eyes off of the massive teat in front of him. Ever since the girls in his grade had started growing boobs, Michael had been fascinated by them. But he’d never seen a bare breast in person before, much less been so close to one so titanic. He was mesmerized by the sight of it, and slurped on his pacifier as he stared up at it. Melissa, for her part, was blown away by how utterly in control Nurse Linda was, and how beautiful the service she was about to provide was.

CuddleBunns

• Super Sissy
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2021, 12:19:39 PM »
        “You--” Melissa stammered. “You said Michael fit the -- the profile?”
        “Of a baby girl? Oh, yes.”
        “What did you --?”
        “Dr. Thurman recommended me by name, didn’t she?” Linda asked.
        “Yes, she said it had to be you.”
        “Well, honey, I only nurse our baby girls here. I can’t abide loud, rude, arrogant, stinky boys. But when I read your darling Michael’s file, well, she didn’t seem much like a boy to me. Bad at sports. Shy and scared a ball might be thrown at her, and don’t even mention contact sports like football. No guy friends, only girls. But not girlfriends, just friends who are girls. They treat her more like a pet than an equal don’t they? And all her struggles at school? Her whining and complaining and her panic attacks? Those are all because she’s not made for school. She’s been pushed too far, asked to do things that aren’t appropriate for her age and gender. School asks her to make decisions and be independent and that’s not what our sweet little angel is good at, is it?” Squeezing her own massive nipple between thumb and forefinger, Linda caused a milky white bead to emerge from its tip. Michael’s eyes went wide as she turned to stare down at him. “No, no, it’s not, honey. Sssssshhhh. Yes, Nurse Linda sees you. She knows you. You haven’t met before, but Nurse Linda knows just what beautiful little girls like you need. Just keep staring at Nurse Linda’s nipple, honey. You just stare all you want and let your wet nurse’s nipple calm you right down.”
        “I --” Melissa stammered, awestruck. “Nothing you’re saying is wrong, I just--”
        “Give it time,” Linda said. “Give yourself time to see things how they really are. I know it’s a big adjustment, but once you think about it, you’ll see that it’s the world that’s wrong. You know the truth about your daughter.”
        “My daughter?” Melissa said, stunned.
        “Your daughter, Melissa.” Linda’s words were gentle but forceful.
        Wordlessly, silently, without even a whine into his pacifier, Michael suddenly started to cry. He had no idea why. He was beyond thinking or reasoning now. He was so tired and so shocked from the day’s weird events and it was so warm and comforting on Linda’s lap that somehow he just started to cry. Huge, fat tears welled up in his eyes and spilled down the sides of his face. His whole body started shaking like he was freezing to death, even though he was burning up, both from his embarrassment and from the intensity of his lust for Nurse Linda. His tiny coc-k throbbed, quickly mashing itself against the limits of the soft cage that now confined it. That pain only made him cry harder.
        “Therrrrrrrrrre we go,” Nurse Linda said, beaming down on him. “Now we’re ready.” She reached down and slid his pacifier out of his mouth. A long string of drool ran from his lips to the bulb of the pacifier as she put it away. “Go ahead, baby. Go ahead and nurse.” Michael leaned his head up and Linda cupped her breast and offered it to him. “There you go sweetie,” Linda cooed as he latched on, struggling to find a way to get all of her huge areola in his mouth.
        “That’s it baby,” Linda told him. “That’s it. What a good girl. What a gooooood girl you are. Take your time, baby. We have plenty of time, and Nurse Linda knows it’s a lot to get all in your mouth. There you go. That’s it. Get allllllll of it in. Then push with your tongue, sweet girl, yes! Just like that! Push in with your tongue at the bottom, then keep pushing up. There you go! That’s how you get the milk you need! Who’s a natural at this? You are, sweet girl!”
        Melissa, watching intently, was crying now too. “He -- he really knows what to do?”
        “Of course she does,” Linda said gently, stroking the back of Michael’s head. “She’s been needing this for so long. Needing it deep down. Needing it so bad she couldn’t have put words to it even if you’d asked her.”
        “How?”
        “Too much time thinking she’s a boy. Too much time thinking she’s a big kid. Trying to act tough. All that boys don’t cry stuff. That’s fine for boys, but not for your daughter.”
        “My daughter?” Melissa said again.
        “Your daughter,” Linda said, her voice gentle but unyielding. “I know it sounds weird, feels weird right now. But give it time. You don’t have to start using female pronouns yet. I see your daughter clearly for who she is, so I will always use them. But you’ve been a victim of this false narrative about who and what she is. So of course it’s going to take longer for you to get used to. You haven’t worked with this special kind of baby girl before, like I have, so of course you don’t know yet. But I promise you, there will come a day when you call Michael her and when you accept her as your daughter, not your son. And that day is going to be so beautiful, and it’s going to feel so right. In fact, I’d recommend that you try to stop thinking of her as Michael. What beautiful little girl name did you have picked out before she was born and the doctors lied to you about who she was?”
        Emily, Melissa thought. Emily.
        Her mind was racing. She couldn’t speak. Her heart was pounding against her chest. She could only stare, dumbstuck, at Michael hungrily slurping on Linda’s gigantic nipple.

CuddleBunns

• Super Sissy
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2021, 12:27:19 PM »
Thank you all so much for the positive reception so far. Like PervScenes11 said, there's a lot more coming, so stay tuned. I'm so excited to share what we've been working on over the past couple of months. It's been a blast working together, and I'm absolutely jazzed to finally be able to share everything we've written.

sarahpenguin

• Super Sissy
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2021, 05:21:30 PM »
Whee such fun :)

sweet baby katie

• Princess
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2021, 08:32:00 AM »
Wonderful.  Hits on every detail. (How better life would have been had I been able to find that Caring Place which I always wanted).   Thank you for this treat. 

cutebutt

• Ballerina
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2021, 10:56:24 AM »
Great! Reminds me of all the wonderful stories by Baby Bobby. Can't wait for more!

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender