Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: My very first story  (Read 17881 times)

pollyannauk

• Mommy's Dearest
My very first story
« on: September 15, 2021, 01:40:59 PM »
Hi all, This is my very first story so please go gentle with me. I have read so many on this site for a while now and wanted to give it ago myself, so here goes......

I was at home getting ready to go out for another date with Gerald, We going to a nice hotel for lots of hot sex again tonight and I really need this after the week I have had. I have worked so hard to get my sales done this week only for it to fall through at the last minutes, so am really looking forward to getting all dressed up for a lovely evening.  I bought myself a whole new outfit especially for this occasion, I bought new black fishnet stockings, red satin bra and matching panties with a nice black dress. I was just in the middle of attaching the stockings to my suspender belt when the phone went. Bloody typical as if these are not hard enough to attach I thought. I quickly ran to grab the phone, having have my suspenders attached and half dangling and noticed it was my mother calling me.

“Hi mum sorry I can’t speak for long I am in the middle of getting ready to go out” I said.
Oh going anywhere nice tonight my mother asked. “I am going out with Gerald again, he taking me to a nice restaurant and then we staying over in a nice 5 star hotel for the weekend so I am in a bit of a rush”
“That sounds lovely dear and how many dates have you been on with him now, do you think he is going to be the one for you to settle down with, have you started any discussions with him yet on what is expected of him dear”. I knew exactly what my mother was getting at and just wasn’t ready for what my mother wanted. “No mother Gerald is not that sort of guy he is just some one to have fun on with the weekends”. “That is totally fine for you as you should go out on dates with men but you know the rules for our family and you need to be married before your 30th birthday which is just over 1 year to go so you better start finding a candidate worthy of marriage soon or you know that great Auntie Glenda will find one for you and I’m sure you much prefer to select your own Husband rather than have one selected one for you”. My mother has been on at me constantly about this but I am just not ready to settle down and get married. “I know mother I just haven’t really put much thought into it and I really need to go and get ready for my date and I am going to be late if I can’t finish getting ready” “Well just think darling if you had a nice sissy husband you would have help getting ready and things would be a lot easier for you and don’t forget you still be able to go out on dates as I would gladly babysit for you but first we just need to find a suitable candidate and get him properly trained before he is introduced to the rest of the family”. “ My mother was right time was running out and I would much rather find my own Husband  that having Auntie Glenda finds one for me who know what sort of wimp I will end up with. At least this way I can find someone I love and that loves me even once he realises what is in store for him. “OK mother look I really must go now otherwise I am going to be so late but I will go out next week with a few girl friends and see if I can find a suitable candidate”. Gerald is definitely not going to fit in with the family rules but it would be nice to have someone to properly love me. “OK that is excellent dear I will let Auntie Glenda know that we have had a little chat. Have a great evening and will catch up again next week”.

pollyannauk

• Mommy's Dearest
Re: My very first story
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2021, 05:32:04 PM »
Week 1 – 52 weeks to go till I am to be married.

“Hi mother”, Hi Sophie how are you today, have you had a good week” have I had a good week, it been a busy one for sure, work has been so hard and I haven’t touched any of the washing I have piling up, maybe soon I won’t need to do any more washing or Ironing, that be a good thing but Gerald is definitely not going to assist with it that for damn sure. However it would be fun to see him dressed up and doing my washing even just the once.

“It’s been busy mother I had lots going on at work but I did get out with the girls however funny thing happened the other day my car broke down and a young gentlemen stopped to help me and he was awfully polite and seems like a nice guy so I thought maybe this is fate and I offered to take him to dinner next week which he has excepted”
“Oh that sounds fantastic darling. I would love to hear more about it but I am looking after your nephew for the next few weeks as your sister is going on holiday so I’m going be rather busy, I can’t be too long tonight as I left him in the bath alone”.
My sister Fiona is 12 years my senior and has always been my Great Auntie’s favourite, she loved to assist with petticoating my brother Thomas and was always coming up with ways to get him punished or given more corner time.  Her own Husband David was only 19 when they married and he has spent many months under the watchful eye of my Auntie Glenda’s and along with their son Frank while he was growing up who once he is old enough will be married to a daughter of one of Auntie Glenda’s close friends just like David was to Fiona.
“I’m sure he will be OK in the bath alone mother he is after all 15”.
“Sophie you know fully well that when a male in this family is to have an early bedtime he is be treated as nothing more than a toddler and I expect you to follow the rules with your new chosen Husband whether you like it or not or you may find yourself over your great Aunt’s knee understood”.
I never was a great fan of the rules for my family, when I used to see poor Thomas going through his early days of training when I was a young girl I would often say I not sure he has done much wrong and often feel sorry for him, I would say this is not going to happen to my husband when I have married or my son but over the years and many a sore bottoms I have learnt that it not as easy as that and my Aunt Glenda will make sure of it. These rules have been in place for many years and is a big tradition in my family and although I like idea of having a submissive husband I not sure I am ready for this but as my mother keeps pointing out time is running out before Aunt Glenda takes over the planning for me.
“I’m sorry mother yes of course. Perhaps you should go and check on Frank”
“Tell you what why don’t you drop me an email after the date and let me know how things go.  I won’t tell Auntie Glenda just yet I don’t want to get her hopes up, do you still have the apron your brother in law David left behind”.
Ha the apron he left behind thinking that he wouldn’t need to wear it any more if accidentlyly left it at mine. not realising he was still in his early days of his training, more fool him my sister made sure of that the next apron she bought him was a lot more frillier and covered his whole body not just the bottom half.
“Yes mother I still have it”
“good maybe invite him back for coffee and see if you can get him to wear it for making the drinks. See how it takes it”. Yeah well if he does wear it I think I will get him to do the washing also,  save me having to do it next day.
“Will do mother, speak soon love you”.
“speak soon darling I hope it goes well for you, now I best get Frank bathed and put to bed love you.” Put to bed it not even 7pm, many a nights I would see my brother put to bed while Fiona and I would sit up till all hours. He used to complain he could still hear people playing outside but my mother would just say rules are rules in this household and if you don’t like it you welcome to complain to your Great Auntie Glenda. Poor Thomas would soon lay down and go to sleep.

sarahpenguin

• Super Sissy
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2021, 07:09:18 PM »
poor Great Aunts they never get to rest. Depose them and replace them with a rotating council of grand mothers. :) *hides*

pollyannauk

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2021, 01:05:25 PM »
Week 2 – 50 weeks to go till I am to be married.

Hi Mother,
I hope you are doing well and Frank is behaving himself for you.

I had the date and thought it went really well, his name is Mark and he is 21 years old. He is studying for a Health and Social Care Degree.  He is an only child who used to live with his Mother and Father till they separated and his Dad left 5 years ago and has not been back in contact. Currently he is sharing a house with a few friends but he has just been recently made redundant so he is looking for another job otherwise he might have to move back with his Mother but this would mean giving up his Degree.

I invited him over for coffee which he was happy to join me for. 
As suggested I asked him to make the coffee and for him to wear the apron to protect his trousers to which he did, I even asked him to bring me the apron so I could tie a nice bow for him. I asked him to turn around and then made sure I slowly measured the apron around his waist before tying a  nice big floppy bow and then sent him off to make the coffee. Oh Mother he looked so cute, I could picture him already in a lovely satin maids uniform pouring us tea just like Father and Thomas but I don’t want to scare him away yet.

I have invited him around next Saturday to spend the day together, unbeknown to him though I plan to have him doing my washing and ironing and see if he will happy help out with the house work. I am not going to let him going exploring upstairs just yet though.  , I want to see I can get him to hang out my washing on the line with his apron still on. I am also going to make sure that I have some underwear ready to wash and see if he will hand-wash this in the utility room, I will set up a camera to watch how he is with my undergarments, how much of an interest he will take, hopefully he will show me exactly what I want to see. I will send you a copy to watch.

I want him Mother I do, he is perfect so polite and If all goes well and he hasn’t found a job soon I am going to invite him over again the following week and discuss about his living arrangements seeing as his saving aren’t going to last forever. I will then sit him down, making sure he still has his apron on and ask him how he feels about me and see what he says. I plan to tell him about our family traditions and that I want a husband but a submissive husband and that if he decides to move in with me to be together that I will be going to sissify him and not just in my household but he would be expected to be a sissy during, family and friends visits and also any family gathering.  He can still go to Uni and study wearing male clothing but I expect him to wear his sissy underwear underneath, anyway Mother I am getting ahead of myself and still need to wait to see how he turns out next week, he might not even be suitable.

Take care, love you loads, speak soon.

Sophie. 

pollyannauk

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2021, 01:48:24 PM »
Good evening Sophie,

This all sounds wonderful darling, Mark does sound really nice, I can’t wait to meet him and also having the privilege of having him over while you go out although lets not rush things just yet. Like you say lets see how next weekend goes, He sounds like a sensible boy and quite intelligent and I expect he probably helped his mother out with the house chores once his Father left if not even before.
 I love the fact you already have Mark wearing an apron but I am going to be sending over a more elaborate one for you which will be perfect for him to complete his house chores wearing.  It should hopefully fit. I have attached a picture for you but I will pop it over before next weekend.

If you know his shoesize or can try to guess them I can get Fiona to send you over a pair Of David’s flats to wear also, just wait until he has put the washing out and got mud on his shoes and then say it all you have and you don’t want muddy shoes on your carpets or for his own safely don’t want wearing just his socks.  Make sure you have him doing the washing first so you can have him change his shoes as soon as possible. This way you can get an early indication of how submissive he is.

It going to be an interesting conversation with him when you explain your going to sissify him if he wants to become your husband, but I can help you plan for that soon, the last thing you want is for him to run of before you have a chance to lock off his male clothes apart from what he allowed to wear for University. I look forward to hearing how it goes next week, give me a call Sunday. In the meantime I will give Aunt Glenda a call and let her know how things are progressing.

Loves you loads darling.

Mother.

pollyannauk

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2021, 01:37:41 PM »
I'm very sorry not posted any more on this in a while, have been completely snowed under with work, will hope to post more updates a lot quicker soon.

Please enjoy.
Well today has been wonderful Mark came over as planned. I made sure I dressed up nice for him today, wore my black boots, with black tights, nice faux leather black skirt with a white blouse, camisole and bra and put my hair up in a bun. Mark was wearing black jeans and a t shirt but it didn’t take too long to get him into his pinny.
I explained to him that I have a lot of house work to do today but if we get out the way we can relax later and get a take away and then watch something on Netflix. I said to him
“it would be best if you wear the pinny to help me clean and do the washing etc. as it will help protect your clothes, so if you could fetch it from the kitchen then we can make a start”.
Mark didn’t argue and came back with the new pinny saying “this is all I could find”, to which I replied
“ah yes the other one must be in the wash, never mind this will protect your clothes better, turn around so I can help you get it on and tied properly”. 
To my surprise Mark didn’t put up any fuss and just let me put him into his new pinny. I wondered if he would be so well behaved when it came to his skirts and dresses, not that I really cared as he is going to be my sissy husband soon whether he likes it not, I just need to take things slowly so as not to scare him away.

Aunt Glenda is not going to allow me access to receive my trust fund, unless I am married and if my husband is proven to be a complete sissy and can show that he is going to obey all our family traditional rules without complaint. These rules have been in place for 100’s of years and even though I don’t fully agree with them I am not going to be losing out on my money. If this means I need to have a sissy for a husband then so be it but I am going to make sure it is one of my choosing. 

Once I had Mark dressed into his pinny I asked him
“if he would be a dear and help me put on some washing”
I had already moved the washing basket down to the utility room for him and explained to him
“that if he could sort the dark from the lights and then put on a dark wash, I will be in my office doing some paperwork but just give me a knock on the door once finished, it’s just down to the hall on the left”.
Unbeknown to Mark I was going to watch him on my camera to see how much of a good job he did with the washing and if he took the care that I require from him.

I decided last week that If I am looking to own a sissy of my own soon I should have camera’s installed in my house, so just last week I managed to get a camera setup in every room and also one in the garden but made sure that they were hidden. If things go well today and I manage to talk Mark into moving in I want to watch his every move as his sissificaton is taking place and each time a new outfit or rule is introduced I want to make sure that he is obeying me and not just when in my presence otherwise I will never pass him off as ready before my marriage.

Luckily though I was pleasantly surprised to see he took a lot of care and every so often he would also stop and hold out his apron to gaze at it or feel it all over, Oh this is too perfect I thought any real man would of taken it off and put it back on when leaving the utility room or they would of just said I’m not wearing that full stop but not Mark he was good as gold. 
Once he had finished I watched him as he walked out of the utility room and down the corridor to my office and politely knocked on my door.
“it’s open”
 I said. Mark popped his head around the door and was just about to speak when I said
“Don’t be shy Mark you can come in”.
As he walked in wearing his apron looking all submissive,  I could picture him standing there in a full maids uniform and performing a curtsy for me while waiting further instructions.

“Have you put on a dark wash” I asked.
“Yes” he replied.
“Great thanks Mark, unfortunately I have some more work to do in my office, would you be okay to bring in the washing that is on the line, you will find the basket in the bottom left cupboard of the utility room”. 
“Em OK no problem” he said and off he went.
I continued to watch him as he walked away down the corridor and back into the utility room then searched for the washing basket, I thought to myself I am going to need to teach him to walk properly and to bend at the knees with his legs together but for now lets just get him out of the them trainers and into some nice low heeled shoes that will sound so much better on the hardfloor.

I watched him go outside and walk down to the washing line and start taking down the washing, while he was doing this I noticed straight away where I left the sprinkler on earlier the grass was nice and wet and would make sure this would make Mark’s trainers nice and muddy so I can get into the flat heels but what I didn’t account for is that his trousers at the bottom were also muddy too. This is too perfect I thought this must be fate, I will have to get him out of them trousers as well lets just hope his legs are not too hairy, well if my plan works they won’t be for much longer anyway.

lovellace

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2021, 12:22:36 PM »
Great start, thanks for the latest installment. I hope he will in time meet his great aunt and show his submissive side. Mature ladies are really my thing!

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender