Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: My very first story  (Read 17868 times)

pollyannauk

• Mommy's Dearest
Re: My very first story
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2022, 01:18:48 PM »
Thanks for your kind comments again,

My What’s App pinged to say my Mother was pulling in the drive. I went and met her at the door, made her a cuppa then we went into the office where I showed her the camera with Mark washing my lingerie, Mother was really pleased and then showed me the nightwear she had brought over for Mark to wear. She put the panties on her lap then held up the baby doll for me to see.

“so what do you think” my mother asked.
“Oh that is very cute Mother, Mark is going to look great wearing that”
“I have the socks and I also decided to bring the little training bra as well, have a look at this”

My mother took out the socks and put them on her lap to show me them, they were white with a trim of hot pink and tassels around the top. She then showed me the training bra, which had little straps and a bow on each side of the cups and one in the middle”.

“Oh Mother I love that but I’m not sure I will be able to get Mark to wear that tonight it might be bit of an awkward conversation”
“ You see I was thinking about that earlier, why don’t you get him into the bedroom and when you showing him the nightwear can say to him I have this cute little bra or you can wear this lovely baby-doll and after some playfulness on your behalf saying he has to wear one he is bound to pick the bra over the baby-doll. Then once you have him in the bra, all you need to do is make up some reason for why you would like to see him in the baby-doll as well, then once he is dressed in it, just play on how cute he looks and that you would love for him to keep it on”
“Oh Mother you are very clever”
“Well I have had plenty of years of experience of dealing with sissies over the years and am looking forward to having another potential newbie to play with in the next few weeks too, I do hope things work out for you tonight I really do, I just love breaking in a new sissy” my mother laughed.
“I hope so to Mother, Mark does seem perfect for the role, he hasn’t put up much of a fight yet”
“Oh I almost forgot, I also brought over this cute little hair bow to go with the outfit” My Mother said while reaching into her bag. “Now I don’t expect you to get him to wear this straight away wait till you settled down had a few glasses of wine together then see if he will allow you to put it in his hair”
“Oh that is so cute mother, I love it, I hope Mark does too”
“And I also bought over this satin night cap for him to wear in bed, see if you can get him to wear this later as well, okay, Now I really must be going and surely it nearly time for Mark’s bath, tell me are you going to bath him or let him do it himself this time, because it would be great if you could bath him, in time he is going to be bathed by various people and as part of his training he is going to need to be bathed by other sissies as well, so it will give me an understanding of how submissive he is already is, I’m really looking forward to bathing Mark myself in a few weeks, if everything works out for you and if not I’m sure Aunt Glenda will have a suitable replacement lined up for you, but lets hope it doesn’t come to that okay”
“Mother please, I am trying, I like Mark a lot I just don’t want to push to far so early but I will try, I promise”
“Okay darling no worries, anyway I really must be going but it has been great to see you and please let me know how things go okay”.

I let my mother out then took all the nightwear upstairs and placed it all in the top drawer of the spare room, apart form the hair bow which I hid in my bedroom drawer. I then checked the en-suite bathroom made sure everything was ready for Mark’s bath, I took out a disposal plastic apron that I wear when I give Frank his bath and placed it on the shelf ready then checked I had all the soap and shampoo ready, it was Johnson and Johnson so wouldn’t matter if the soap got in Mark’s eyes perfect for a little sissy. Now everything is ready time to see if Mark will let him me bath him, perhaps a little wine might help him relax a little bit.

I went downstairs and to the utility room and then walked in and asked Mark how he was getting on, he had almost finished and I could see he just one pair of my panties left to do.
“This is really great work Mark, I’m very pleased with you, once you have finished come and see me in the kitchen okay I will go open a bottle of wine for us both”
“Er I have never drunk wine before Miss”
“That is no bother Mark it will be a nice change for you then, come see me when you finished”
“Yes Miss”

Back in the kitchen I got a nice bottle of wine out and two glasses, ready for when Mark returned. I hope this relaxes him enough to bath him, I need to go gentle tonight but hopefully soon he will be on the path of no return, I just need to get him moved in and then I can start putting the steps in place to get him where I need him ready for meeting my mother. I was sat there having a think about Mark is going to look in his nightwear tonight just as he walked in the kitchen.

“Hi Mark, come sit down you have done a wonderful job lets have nice relaxing glass of wine with me then we can pick something to eat from the pizza place”
“I’m not sure Miss I have never really drunk alcohol before”
“That’s OK your an adult today” He won’t be an adult all the time he is living here but he can worry about that later, for now I need to get him relaxed, I want to bath and dress him in that lovely nightwear.

I got up and gave him a hug as I though this would be a great way to check his apron bow, which was looking very pretty.
 â€śwhy don’t you take a seat and relax, you have done a fantastic job today and you can now sit and have some relaxation time”
“Does that mean I can take off his apron and put back on my jeans”
“Oh god,  I totally forgot, shit, shit, shit so sorry” Wait here a minute will you.

I run off pretending to look worried then got to the utility room I quickly grabbed his jeans in the washing machine and dumped them in the sink which thankfully Mark had left the water in the bowl, next time I would expect him to of cleaned everything away but luckily he had left it. I made sure his jeans were soaked then quickly grabbed his trainers and did the same thing. Once they were completely soaked I dumped them in the washing basket now just need to make this believable I thought.

I walked back to the kitchen and looking all apologetic, I walked up to the table and showed Mark his wet Jeans and trainers.

“I am so so sorry Mark, really I am, I put them into soak earlier in the bathroom and totally forgot about them as was in the office working” I lied to him but hopefully said it like it was believable.
“Oh no they are soaked, they will take forever to dry out, I can’t go home wearing them, what can I do”
“I’m really am so sorry Mark, but I tell you what I have a spare room, you can stay here the night if you like, you can have a nice relaxing bath, seeing as you have been on your feel most of the day, then we can order a pizza, watch something on Netflix and chill and I will make sure your clothes and trainers are ready for the morning, how does that sound”.
“Well as long as you don’t mind me staying over, that would be very nice of you, but what will I wear”
“Don’t worry about that I will look for something while you are in the bath okay, I’m sure I have something here you can wear”.
“Well okay but only if you sure”
“Of course I am sure, you have been very helpful today and done so much for me, It been a great help least I can do is let you stay over. Now lets have a glass of wine together and start relaxing after such a busy day for both us, you can even take off the apron if you want okay, If you could just pop these back in the utility room and I will open the wine for us.
“okay, shall I put them in the wash?”
“No it okay I will sort that later, just put them on the side for now”

It worked now time to get some wine down him before moving onto the next phase.
While Mark was in the utility room I opened the bottle of wine and found the pizza menus and left them on the table, I poured myself a glass and then poured out a nice big glass for Mark.

When Mark came back I asked him to come over to me and said I would untie his bow for him, Once the apron was removed Mark was left in just his boxers and t shirt. He looked a little concerned about this but I said “don’t worry it fine, you be getting out of them soon for your bath anyway.
“could I not just have a shower”
“Well you could but you have been working all day and nothing is better to relax that having a nice bath with soothing bubbles, trust me you will feel loads better afterwards, now come take a seat, tell me what you think of the wine”
Mark took a sip and looked a little perplexed and then asked if he could just have some juice instead”.
“how old are you Mark”
“I’m 21 but I thought you knew that already”
“I do, I thought you was an adult as well”
“I am adult”
“so would an adult have juice when in the company of a lady”
“Well maybe, perhaps if they were driving”
“But your not driving tonight are you”
“No I’m not”
“So then you can have a little wine, I like you Mark, really I do, perhaps in time I can see us going further but I need a man that can handle having a little wine with his meal or when relaxing with me is that understood or is that going to be a problem for you”
“No I don’t think so”
“good then have some of your wine please, take it slowly you don’t need to down it but as we are talking I would like for you to sip on your wine OK, can you do that for me”
“Yes OK”

I watched Mark take a sip of his wine and told him that was good. It’s wasn’t a lie as I do like to have company while drinking wine, If things worked out and Mark becomes my sissy husband will be plenty of times for him to have his precious juice, more than likely from a sippy cup too but will be times that I would like to relax with him while drinking alcohol, plus he will be more docile this way and a lot more willing, I hope.

“Tell me Mark have you had many girlfriends at all”
Mark took another sip of his wine then said “No not really, was one girl for a few weeks, I liked her a lot but she said, well it a bit em brassing”
“do go on, don’t worry I won’t judge you”
“Well she said I was too much of a wimp for her she wanted someone more confident and took take control in the relationship”
“And how did that make you feel, be honest it totally okay”

Mark took another sip of his wine and then said “I was hurt as I did like her but then realised it wasn’t meant to be, my mother said to me, not to worry and that I will find someone soon enough”
“Your mother is correct and tell me, hypothetically, would you prefer a relationship where you are in charge or would you prefer it if your Wife was more in control and would be the lead in the relationship”
“I’m not sure possibly”
“OK and how well do you get on with you Mother, do you have a good relationship with her?”
Mark took another sip and then said “Yes I get on really well with her, its just been me and her for a while now since my Dad left us”
“And how about when you were younger did you enjoy when your mother was motherly with you, did you miss that as you grew up”
“A little, I still enjoy the company of my Mother”
“That is good is good when a child has a good relationship with their mother. So hypothetically if you had a relationship with someone how would you feel if your Wife was motherly towards you”
“I’m not sure how you mean”
“do you like me Mark, I mean do you like being with me has today been nice, even though we not spent much time together and you have mostly done chores, have you liked being here, be honest and don’t forget to keep drinking your wine”
Mark took another sip and then said “Well I didn’t know what to expect today but it has been nice and I do like you Miss er Sophie can I call you Sophie now”

Mark took another sip and as I was watching him I thought it now or never, time to see if I can get this boy into his first sissy outfit but first lets see if he will let me bath him.

Right I’m going to get your bath started, I will call you from upstairs when I am ready okay, while I am away have a read through the pizza menu let me know what you fancy, okay”

sissy marci

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2022, 11:06:38 PM »
Such a sweet story, I love the way she proudly shows Mark off to her mother as they make plans for his further feminization, and the way Mark calls her miss is so sweet. Thank you for this chapter and I so look forward to Marks further service. Love Marci

pollyannauk

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2022, 08:08:10 PM »
Right I’m going to get your bath started, I will call you from upstairs when I am ready okay, while I am away have a read through the pizza menu let me know what you fancy, okay”

I went upstairs and started to fill the bath for Mark, I made sure that the water was not to hot and had plenty of bubbles, the bath smelt of perfume so once he was bathed Mark would too, which is going to be interesting, I wonder if he will mind. I put on the apron on over my head and tied it at the back, I drunk the last of my wine, then went to the stairs and called for Mark.

“Mark honey I am ready for you now, the bath is waiting”

Mark came to the bottom of the stairs and I said to him “come on up sweetie”

As Mark was climbing the stairs I could see the wine has had the desired effect on him, he was walking slightly uneasy on his feet, “Oh deer Mark looks like you may have had a bit too much wine, it has gone straight to your head hasn’t it, come here it okay Mummy will take care of you”
“Mummy”
“Yes sweetie”
“No I mean you want me to call you Mummy”
“Tonight I do yes for now, you remember when we were talking I said  hypothetically if you would like your Wife to mother you but didn’t know what I meant, well I am going to show you, come on it will be fun”.

I took Mark by the hand and led him into the spare bedroom, “here sit on the bed while I take off your shoes and socks, I tapped the bed with my hand and said “come on don’t be shy, Mummy is going to take good care of you okay then once you bathed we can have some yummy pizza, did you pick something you liked?”

Mark sat down on the bed as I took off his shoes and socks, “I like Hawaiian pizza please”
“Please Mummy sweetie pie remember, say it again”
Mark looked at me strangely but shyly spoke “Hawaiian pizza please Mummy, but I’m not sure I am hungry right now”
“awww did you over do it on the wine, oppsie, never mind lets have a nice bath then will see if you hungry afterwards we can always get pizza a little later if you prefer,  OK raise your arms now sweetie and we can get your t shirt off as well”
I removed his t shirt taking note that he not have much chest hair at all, this is going to be easy to work with I thought.
“OK now lets stand up and then we can take off your boxers”
Mark stood up slowly looking quite uneasy on his feet,  maybe I over did it on the wine, but hopefully this will work out well and he will offer up little resistance, I have only 3 weeks preparation to work with and I need him to be ready and willing to act properly like a sissy in front of my mother and allow himself to bathed and dressed by her and  not just that I need to introduce him to wearing nappies as well, I hope I haven’t given myself to big a task to work with.

As I went to take down Marks boxers he stopped me and said “I don’t want a bath, I’m tired and just want to sleep, can I have a shower instead or maybe just skip washing all together and just sleep for a bit, that wine has made me feel a bit unwell”

Oh shit this is not good, but I can’t give in now, my trust fund is riding on this and Mark seems perfect for this role, I don’t want some boy given to me who is already trained and going to do everything I want, where is the fun in that.  No I am looking forward to seeing his face when I introduce a new rule or outfit to him, I think with the right training he could look really cute and I think it going to be a lot of fun as well having him around, plus I won’t need to do any more chores in the house and If I don’t want him about for a bit, I’m sure my Mother or Sister would like to have him for a while and put him through his paces and if they are busy I’m sure would be other family members or friends of the family that would just love to have a new sissy to train. If he accepts I will need to visit my Sister and see David and Frank. it’s been a while since I have had the privilege of tormenting poor David. I wonder what Fiona will dress them both in, Mother said Fiona likes to keep David dressed as frilly as possible nowadays I wonder what he wears on a daily basis,  No this has to work out I have come so far in such a short little time. I would love to be more stern with Mark tonight but that is going to have to wait until his fate has been sealed for now I have to be sweet kind and gentle I can not risk losing him.

“Aww I am sorry to hear that honey bun, the bath should relax you nicely then if you want afterwards you can get into bed for a little nap time and can some yummy pizza later, what do you say hey come on, Mummy promises to be nice and gentle with you, anyway you have working hard all day I thought a nice bath would help you relax plus you must be quite hot and sweaty, come on sweetie its my way of saying thank you for all your hard work today”

I moved his hand away and went to tug down his boxes but he stopped me again.
“What is wrong darling”
“I’m worried you are going to be disappointed”
“How so sweetie and don’t forget to call me Mummy tonight”
“Well I’m not that big you know and my last girlfriend thought it was so small and she said it was one of the reason she broke it off with me, and well I have really enjoyed being here with you, I am going to admit it has been different but I have enjoyed the time with you and don’t want to ruin it now and then I won’t see you again”
As Mark was pouring out his soul to me, I could hear in his voice that he was getting rather upset, I couldn’t tell if it was the submissiveness in him or the wine that gone so badly to his head but thought I need to use this to my advantage and make sure I keep him at ease. 
To be perfectly honest though I really couldn’t less how big his sissy stick is, the smaller the better, he is never going to be putting it in me anyway, only place that will be going is in a cage or perhaps another sissy other than panties and nappies of course.  He had me wondering how small it was now so time to get these boxes off and see.

“Mark do you trust me, have I been nice to you all day”
“yes but I don’t want to ruin it”
“then if you promise to call me Mummy from now on till I say you can stop, and do everything I say then I can promise you I won’t comment on the size of your little man or be disappointed, no pun intended there sorry” I giggled as I gave him a hug and a kiss on the top of his forehead. “So do you trust me and promise to be good for me and will have no more of this nonsense”
“Yes Mummy”
I so wanted to say good girl but thought this best wait till later for now I just told him “Good boy”.

“OK so lets get these boxes down and then you can soak in the bath for a bit, hopefully it will help you relax OK sweetie pie”
“Yes  Mummy”

I took a hold of the waist of his boxers and expected his sissy stick to start popping out over the top but nothing happened, as I took them down further I got to see the little thing for myself, oh this is just too precious I thought it was tiny, no bigger than my thumb, maybe it wasn’t even as big as my thumb. I can’t go to measure it now though, it would upset him but it will need to be measured at some point for his cage, if I can find one that will fit that is. Oh yes this little thing is destined to be kept locked away.

“OK now step out of them for me, that’s good, and now we go get you all clean, now would you like to go potty before you get in the bath, I know you drunk quite a bit so maybe you need a little tinkle, How about you just try for me, OK come with me”. I reached out and took his hand and led him over to the toilet. “Now unfortunately I haven’t got a pedestal mat at this toilet so you will need to sit down to make sure we have no wee wee land on the floor OK” I just wanted to see if he would willingly sit down to pee, as once he has moved in this will be a rule that will be enforced shortly after. He sat down and looked at me nervously. “its OK Mummy wants you to go for a little tinkle as we don’t want you going in the bath by accident do we, just wait it will come”

As I watched him sat there naked on the toilet, I couldn’t help but start to think about that tiny sissy stick of his. His previous girlfriend was correct it will be disappointing for any woman but this couldn’t be any more perfect for me, I wondered if I could get the details from Mark regarding his ex and see I could get her to come round to see him when he is having one of his baby days, she could even possibly be another babysitter for him, it would be good to have a babysitter his own age or even younger perhaps. yes I hope she is younger, I  must plan to get them details I think she would agree he is exactly where he belongs.  Just then I heard the sound of pee hitting the toilet bowl which took me away from my trance of thought as I looked at Mark. “clever you” I so wanted to say girl again but thought no this will all come in due course no need to rush and spoilt it.

pollyannauk

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2022, 08:34:34 AM »
“all done, okay lets get you in this nice bath, come on, the water is lovely”.
I took Mark by the hand and helped him into the bath. “is the water okay sweetie not too hot or cold”
“No it’s fine” he said shyly.
“remember our promise sweetie, you don’t want Mummy to get annoyed do you. So I ask you again, how is the water sweetie, not to hot or cold I hope”.
“No Mummy, it’s fine”.
“Okay well you be good and have a little soak, while Mummy is going to look for something for to wear this evening, play nice, Mummy will be back soon and will help bath you okay”
“Yes Mummy”

I left Mark in the tub and pretended to go find him something to wear, unbeknown to Mark I had already found something of course. Something extremely sissy for his first outfit, this isn’t what I originally planned for Mark, I planned to break him in gently to his new life but like my Mother said if I can get him to wear this outfit, I shouldn’t have many problems  in the future. Up until a few weeks ago I hadn’t really been bothered about finding a guy to become my sissy and husband, okay I often thought about the money from my trust fund but I hadn’t really cared too much for the sissifcation of males other than my family that is. In the pass the men I had dated or had flings with have always been strong and dominant men even in my teenage years, not the sort that were suitable candidates for sissyfication, but now for some reason things seem different and I can’t wait to start training Mark to be my sissy husband. The thought of seeing the poor thing humiliated and dressed up for my own enjoyment and seeing him interact with other people including other sissies was starting to turn me on quite a bit, I had another look over the outfit that Mark was going to be dressed in and decided yes I am going to seal his fate tonight with a view of him moving in early next week, I am not going to let this opportunity pass me by.

I went back to the bathroom and found Mark relaxing almost a sleep in the bath, he has a long day after all, also he had his first real taste of wine so he was quite docile, I decided to not say anything and started to soap his hair, he stirred a bit but said “its okay mummy is here darling, you just relax and let me wash your hair” his hair was quite short on top and a light brown colour, I think I am going to let it grow out a bit so he can have a nice curly hair and perhaps will arrange to have it dyed a nice blond colour, yes I think it will better suited blond, until it ready for perming. I think I will have him wear some wigs in different style this way it will help me make up my mind to be sure.

“Now would you mind standing up for me please sweetheart, careful though I don’t want you to slip” Mark stood up and I directed him to face the wall, I used the sponge to rub down his shoulders then his back and then made sure to massage in lots of soap into his bottom.
“Okay turn around for me slowly darling” this was the bit I was looking forward to I wanted to get a proper good look at that little sissy stick of his, however Mark has already moved his hands to cover it though.
“arms by your sides please darling, don’t be shy remember what we said” Mark moved his arms to his side and I made sure to keep him like that while I took my time lathering up more soap on the sponge. “Now be still for me please, Mummy needs to wash it”.

I washed around his little sissy stick, seeing how tiny it was. I so wanted to laugh would be no tent pole popping out his panties that is for sure, it going to look nice and smooth just like a real girls. I held it at the end by my two fingers while stroking it up and down with the sponge. This started to excite Mark so I decided to use this opportunity to tell him about his outfit tonight.
“Mark honey Mummy is going to get you out the bath soon and dressed for the evening, now please understand the only clothes I could find for you were my nieces for when she stays over, she is a little bit younger than you but they should fit you OK” as I was saying this I was slowly rubbing up and down on his little member.
“I thought seeing as you have been my maid all day it shouldn’t matter to much if you dress again as a young lady tonight, so will you be a good girl for Mummy this evening and wear what I have for you without any complaints” As I was saying this I was constantly rubbing up and down on his member, which was starting to grow, although not so much in length but more in thickness.
“Mark honey please answer me”
“Yes Mummy” he said while getting quite excited in his breathing.
“Yes what darling” I said while speeding up.
“Yes mummy I will wear what you want this evening”
“And you will be a good girl for Mummy and wear everything without complaining”
“Yes Mummy”
“I want to hear you say please sweetie” I could tell Mark was almost on the edge.
“Yes Mummy I will be your good girl tonight and will wear everything without complaining”
I could tell Mark was almost ready to pop.
“so will you be extra good little girl and wear a cute little training bra for Mummy along with your nightie”
“Mummy I not sure I want to wear a bra”
“oh but you said you would wear everything without complaint” as I said this I stopped rubbing him.
“Mummy”
“Say it please sweetie for Mummy” I started to stroke him again slowly this time
“I will wear a bra for you Mummy”
“not just a bra honey a cute little training bra, say I would love to wear a cute little training bra for you tonight mummy with my cute baby doll nightie”
“Mummy er I”
“Say it please darling or Mummy is going to have to stop completely you don’t want that do you”
“No mummy”
“then be a good little girl and say it for Mummy”

Mark went to speak but nothing came out so I stopped playing with him and looked straight into his eyes. “say it honey, last chance”
Mark looked back at me shying then finally broke and said “I would love to wear a cute little training bra for you tonight mummy with my cute baby doll nightie”.
“That's wonderful darling I can’t wait to see you all dressed up, your going to look wonderful, now lets get all this soap off then we can start getting you ready, have you got any more hungry sweetheart”.
I could tell Mark was looking a bit perplexed as I completely stopped playing with him and starting get the shower taps ready, I did plan on letting him c-um in the bath but I thought this can wait till he is fully dressed I want to have a bit more fun with him yet before I let him finish off.

Sissy Poopsie

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2022, 10:43:25 AM »
Oh I think this little naive sissy is about to walk straight into mummy's trap. A life of nappies and frilly knickers seem to await him.

I bet his ex girlfriend will love babysitting him and changing his nappies. Please write more soon.

sissy marci

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2022, 11:42:43 AM »
Another lovely chapter in the sissification of Mark, I love how supple Mark is and how forceful the women in his life are. Thank you again. Love Marci

pollyannauk

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2022, 07:46:35 PM »
“Okay sweetie, can you kneel down in the bath for me please, and don’t worry if you continue to be a good girl we can play with your thing a little more later, promise”
Mark kneeled down and I showered off all the soap. “Okay now can you pull the plug out for me and then stand up again”.
Mark pulled the plug out stood up and let me shower off all the soap, “okay all done, not only are you nice and clean but you smell all clean too” I’m not sure if Mark noticed but he had a lovely perfumed smell now from all the girlie bubble bath, he must of surely noticed but didn’t say anything.
“Okay step out and mummy will help you with you towel”. Mark stepped out the bath and I wrapped him in the fluffy pink towel.
“okay little one follow me and we shall get you all ready for the evening”
I led Mark back to the bedroom and then started to dry him all over.
“are you hungry yet”
“Not really mummy”
“Are you still feeling sleepy from the wine earlier”
“A little mummy”
“Not to worry darling, how about once you dressed you can have a little nap for a few hours, then Mummy will order pizza for you and you can have it later after nap time okay, how does that sound”
“Em I’m not sure Mummy”
“It wasn’t a request sweetheart I think a little nap will do you good, you have had quite a long day, now are you as excited as I am to get you dressed”
“Em I’m still not sure why I need to wear a bra Mummy”
“it’s not just a normal bra honey it’s a very sweet training bra, it’s more for comfort really and I bet it feels really nice on, trust me plus it will make Mummy very happy indeed if you wear it for me, you are going to wear it for me aren’t you honey, no backing out now please”
“I guess so Mummy”
“let’s hope so, now give me the towel and I want you to walk over to the drawers over there, open the top drawer and take everything out and bring it over to me and place it on the bed okay, off you go” As Mark walked to the drawers I took a seat on the bed, smoothing my skirt out and crossed my legs and sat waiting in anticipation for him to return carrying everything that my Mother brought over earlier today. I watched as Mark opened the drawer and looked inside and then paused just staring. “Come on Mark we haven’t got all day, Mummy want to dress up her little girl for the night, take everything out carefully and bring them over to me, chop chop”.  I watched him while smiling thinking to myself, this is wonderful and not long now I will have him dressed in all this lovely sissy clothing and into bed for a nap and it’s not even 6pm, as soon as he is settled I must call my Mother and say how well things have gone, I think she will be really pleased. Mark came over carrying everything carefully and placed them on the bed next to me.
“Excellent, Okay lets get you dressed shall we, right first I think we will start with these lovely hot pink knickers, just look at all the little polka dots, oh yes these are so cute, don’t you think”. I said knickers as I prefer the term knickers for little girls but panties for adults, I just think it sounds better that way and I will be training Mark soon to make sure he knows the difference, knickers will be the term for his little girl outfits and for his more adult wear it will be panties.
“Right OK step into these then please sweetie”
I held out the knickers for Mark and held him as he stepped into them, then pulled them up around his waist. “Now you can’t tell me they don’t feel nice, have a feel all around, what do you think”
I watched Mark as he moved his hands around his knickers and then decided to have a feel myself, I  felt around his bottom then around the front and went to feel for his sissy stick, I say stick it was more of a stump I could barely feel anything. “So shall we put your cute little training bra on now” I said while reaching for it on the bed. The training bra was hot pink it had 3 bows on it, one over each cup and one in the middle, with lace frills on the edging and nice little thin bra straps, there is no way he will feel like a man wearing this and soon he will never know what it is like to not wear a bra again as the only time he will be not wearing a bra is when he is in the bath or if I allow it the shower, other than that I want him to be in some form of bra at all times.  I remember when Thomas was introduced on his 13th birthday to the wearing of a bra, Fiona and myself bought him some extra special girly ones as presents and Mother made him wear them for us, having him change them each hour through the day, she said it will be good practise as you not only having these ones your sisters are going to donate all there old ones to you too. Thomas looked at Mother as to say why is this happening to me but he knew to keep his mouth shut and just obey otherwise he would be in for spanking over her knee, birthday or no birthday.  At end of the day he had a whole drawer full of training bras and from then he was made to wear them everyday, he would wear the plain ones for school and then change as soon as he got home into something more frilly along with a nice skirt or dress to do his homework. I don’t believe he has had a day since that day where he has not worn a bra, he is 25 now and happily married, I haven’t visited for a while but think I should plan to soon. “Okay hold your arms up for Mummy” Mark raised his arms for me to put on his little training bra, I made sure I took my time and lowered it down over his head and arranged the straps so they were in place over his shoulders. “Okay turn around for me please sweetheart, let me check the back” Mark turned and then went to lower his arms. “No darling leave you arms up for a moment please, let mummy check it first”. Mark placed his arms back in the air and I made sure the bra was settled nicely on his back, This bra didn’t have clips or any support and was made of satin with lace edging. It must of felt nice on him. Once I had settled the bra I reached around the front of the cups from the back and felt Mark nipples and then rubbed around in little circles. “Tell Mummy how it feels darling, here place your hands on the cups and rub around with your thumb and finger, does that feel nice, tell Mummy it feels nice” As Mark moved his hands to the bra cups I moved mine to the front of his knickers and starting rubbing his sissy stump. “tell Mummy how much you love your new training bra and knickers sweetheart, say Mummy I love my new training bra and knickers” I said while still rubbing up and down on the front of his knickers. I could tell Mark was starting to get excited again from all the rubbing as his breathing had intensified but other than that he was silent. “Don’t make me ask again little one”. As I said this I started to rub harder and noticed that  Mark was also rubbing harder on his nipples, I still hadn’t heard anything from Mark other than his intense breathing so I stopped rubbing his sissy stump then all of a sudden Mark blurted out “ Mummy please don’t stop I love my new training bra and knickers”.
“That wonderful sweetheart, Mummy is so pleased” I started to rub his sissy stump again but slower this time I didn’t want him having a little accident in them. “tell Mummy it makes you feel so girly wearing a bra, say Mummy I feel so girly wearing my new training bra” I picked up a little speed and then heard Mark’s breathing get even more intense as he suddenly said “Mummy I feel so girly wearing my new training bra” And your knickers sweetheart don’t forget about them, say Mummy I love my new training bra and knickers, thank you for letting me wear them”. I could tell Mark was right on the edge but wanted to push him a little further making sure he didn’t c-um. “Say it for Mummy Sweetheart” Marks breathing was so intense he was starting to buckle at the knees as he said “Mummy I love my new training bra and knickers thank you for letting me wear them”.  I was so happy I turned Mark around and gave him a kiss on the lips, then kissed him again but for a lot longer.  “you have made Mummy so happy sweetheart, I am very pleased, but I would like to have a proper look at you in your underwear before you get your nightie on, I want you to walk over to the wardrobe turn and face me and then say again how much you love your new training bra and knickers and then say thank you for letting me wear them okay” I could tell as he looked at me he was sad that I stopped playing with him. “It okay sweetie if you continue to behave for me and do just I say, I promise before you have your nap, Mummy will help you c-um okay but you must continue to do as I say okay so off you go” As Mark walked off I sat down on the bed again and watched Mark walked over to the other side of the room and waited in anticipation if Mark would say what what I wanted if I wasn’t playing with him at the time. As I watched him I thought he had a cute butt in them knickers I going to enjoy spanking that in due course. Mark turned around and looked at me but stood in silence looking quite shy just how I wanted him, the perfect sissy standing in silence, scared and waiting unsure what to do next. “Okay say it for me then sweetie, don’t be shy its just you and Mummy here, nobody will know”. Although people will know if I want them too as I have 2 cameras in this room, 1 facing the bed and 1 facing the wardrobe and desk area nicely hidden so no one will known about them and they have been recording the whole time when ever motion is detected and I want to capture Mark in his underwear saying how much he loves his girly bra and knickers. “come on sweetie say it for Mummy, you do want to c-um before you go down for nap, I'm not going to wait all day for you|, on 3 okay or Mummy will not let you c-um tonight and we both know you don’t want that, so arms by your sides and with a nice big smile, I want you to say I love my new training bra and knickers, thank you so much for letting me wear them mummy” I paused and then said ”3, 2, 1” but before I got a chance to say go, Mark blurted out “Sophie I can’t do this, please its so embarrassing I agreed to wear this for you please don’t make me say it again”.
Oh my god I couldn’t believe it for the first time today this pathetic excuse of a man has finally decided to stand up to me and he also had the balls to call me Sophie, which is never going to be allowed, its either going to be Mummy, Mistress or Miss Cavendish but never Sophie maybe I will let him call me Sophie later tonight after his nap to put him at ease but once moved in, he will never ever be calling me Sophie. I am happy he has finally decided to fight back, this is a great step and means he not going to be such a push over and I can have a lot more fun with him but just not tonight, tonight I need him to have a great sexual experience and enjoy the moment of wearing such sissy clothing he hasn’t agreed to anything yet and he can still walk away, but I can’t lose him now, no this has to end today the way I planned and no other way. “Aww Mark honey don’t be silly, I think you look very pretty and I am the only one here, I love the way you look, I just want to make sure that you are happy with this too, I don’t want to play like this if you not enjoying this so that is why I want to hear you say it, you don’t want us to stop our little game do you, come on sweetie say the words for Mummy then we can get you fully dressed and we can let you c-um, you would like that wouldn’t you honey to c-um for Mummy darling, come on don’t be shy sweetie, say it for me”. Come on you pathetic little loser say the words so I can get you dressed and into bed and then I go down stairs and watch back the camera and relax with a glass of wine and order dinner, I’m starving. “or would you prefer we finish our little game for the night, which is it Mark, I am getting impatient, what it to be, I will count to 3 then I want to hear the words or we stop and you can go to bed without c-umming, 3, 2, 1 Go” and then just when I thought he wasn’t going to say anything the weak little sissy looked at me and finally broke and said quietly “I love my new training bra and knickers, thank you so much for letting me wear them mummy”. Wonderful but I thought lets humiliate the poor little darling a little more. “oh Mummy is pleased but can you say it louder for Mummy, I want to hear it nice and loud, ready 3, 2, 1, go”.  This time he said it straight away and nice and loud, perfect this will sound great on the camera but I think I will get another clip with his nightie on and make it a bit more humiliating. “See that wasn’t so bad was it, I’m not sure what all the fuss was about, now shall we finish getting you dressed come sit on the bed and I will put on your socks”. I stood up and waited for Mark to sit down and then I put on his socks, they were white with lots of lace frills and a hot pink trim. “Right stand up and then put your arms in the air then we can get you in the this lovely nightie, I hope you like it it’s called a baby-doll and it made of shiny crepe satin and just look at the gorgeous ruffles on the bust line and all the delicious lace trim on the hemline, oh and look it also lined in chiffon I bet that is going to feel amazing against your skin, just you wait” I took the baby-doll nightie and carefully lowered it down over my Mark’s arms, then over his head and down his chest and made sure it was seated correctly.  “There how does this feel sweetheart, does it feel nice”. “it feels nice but it’s a little heavy Mummy” That will be all the frills darling. Now lets just put on your night cap to protect the pillows from your wet hair and then you be ready for you nap but first you can do my a nice twirl”. I took the nightcap and placed it on Mark head making sure that it looked nice and puffy. “Right I want you to walk over to wardrobe again and this time I want you do a nice twirl for me slowy and when you have finished I want you to say “Oh Mummy I just love my baby-doll nightie it goes so well with my new knickers and training bra I wish I could wear it everyday then I want you to blow me 3 nice kisses, 1 to left, 1 to the right and then 1 to the centre, can you do that for me sweetheart and if do all that for me I promise I will help you c-um, now off you go, and remember your only going to get one shot at this so make sure you say it nice and loud” I gave Mark a little tap on his bottom and pushed him on his way. I watched him get to the wardrobe and turned around and waitied, come you stupid sissy I need evidence to provide to my Mother to give to Auntie Glenda that I am making progress before she decides to assign me some other already trained weakling so you better make this good and something that I can work with. Mark walked over and with only a slight hesitation turned around and said  “Oh Mummy I just love my baby-doll nightie it goes so well with my new knickers and training bra I wish I could wear it everyday” he then continued with blowing 3 kisses exactly as I told him too”. “Oh Mark you have made me oh so happy, come here let me give you a big kiss” He did it he actually did it, this is perfect, he needs to work on his speech, it needs to sound more girly and with a lisp and perhaps I should of asked him to curtsy at the end but still plently of time to train him to do that. Mark walked over to me and I gave him a huge hug and big kiss on the lips then asked him to pull down the cover on the bed and go lie down carefully making sure to not to bunch up his baby-doll nightie while I went to the bathroom and got some tissues and some wipes. I came back from the bathroom and found him lying on his back waiting for me. I sat on the bed next to him and placed my hands in his knickers and started to play with him, I wondered how long it will be before he came. “Mark I have been so happy with you today I bet you are quite tired now aren’t you, just relax and Mummy is going to help you drift off to sleep okay” it wasn’t long before his little sissy stump starting getting hard, as it did I started talking to Mark again, “Oh I see you are liking this aren’t you, are you liking being dressed in a cute training bra and polka dots knickers with a baby-doll nightie I bet you feel like such a sissy girl wearing all that satin, tell me Mark are you feeling like a sissy”. As I was saying this I was starting to move faster with my hand and then thought now be a good time to take down his knickers. “Arch your back for me darling so I can take down your knickers”. Mark arched his back and I stopped to take down his knickers to just around his knees, His sissy stump was standing at full attention now and I knew it wasn’t going to be long before he wanted to explode. “Say I love being Mummy sissy girl, say it for me sweetie, or I will stop”. Mark was silent so I slowed down my stroking on him, which did the desired effect as Mark who was breathing heavly now suddently blurted out “I love being Mummy sissy girl”.  To which I rewarded him by stroking him faster and faster. “Are you ready to c-um yet sissy girl, make sure you let me know when it going to spurt, I don’t want to make too much of a mess” “Mummy I’m ready to c-um, please let me c-um”. I got the tissues ready and cupped it around his little shaft ready to catch everything. “go on then sissy c-um for Mummy” Mark body jilted and then he almost screamed in ecstasy. “Well done, such a clearly girl, I bet you must be ready for your nap now” I wiped him with the wet wipe and then pulled up his knickers around his waist. “Sleep tight darling, Mummy is so proud of you” I said as I gave him a kiss on the forehead. “I don’t think you will need the cover but you can pull it up if you need to okay, I will order your pizza and will wake you in a few hours, sleep tight darling”. I gave him another kiss on the his forehead and went to bathroom to throw away the tissues and wipes. Such a waste,  I really wanted to feed it to him and let him taste his sissy juice but thought that might be a step too far tonight, I also thought about taking his sissy stumb in my mouth and letting him unload and then giving him a big kiss afterwards but I didn’t think he has deserverd that reward just yet, all in good time I thought. As I left the bathroom I was going to remind him if he needed the toilet to make sure to sit down but he was already sound asleep. I looked at my watch it was only 6:40pm, I will leave him there till 9pm I think but keep an eye on him on the camera. I quietly left the room and closed the door making sure not to make too much sound and crept slowly downstairs and went to the utility room and put Mark’s clothes and trainers in the wash then went back up to the kitchen got myself a nice big glass of wine and went to my office to monitor Mark on the camera, he was sound asleep and looked so cute in all his sissy clothing. I took a screengrab of him sleeping and saved it to my desktop, I then watched all the footage of me bathing him and dressing him and saved a few mini clips of him in his underwear where he was refusing to say he loved his girly clothing and when he said he loved them and saved that then also took a clip of him when he was fully dressed where he was blowing kisses and saved that also. I thought I am going to need a bigger hard drive soon to cope with all this footage. I then opened up my What’s app on my computer and sent the still of Mark sleeping over to my Mother with the caption “isn’t he cute??”. I checked Mark was still sleeping and then called the pizza place and ordered dinner.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender