Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: My very first story  (Read 18162 times)

Sissy Poopsie

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Re: My very first story
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2022, 09:52:42 AM »
Great chapter she seems to have her little sissy heading in the right direction. I wonder if when mummy wakes him up from his nap she might find his knickers damp from having a little accident whilst asleep. Sissy would be embarrassed on being discovered I think.

sissy marci

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2022, 11:40:12 AM »
Another great chapter! So nice for Mark having the opportunity to develop as a lovely sissy under loving guidance of his caring mistress. Thank you, love Marci 

pollyannauk

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2022, 07:45:51 PM »
Dinner ordered and as it was going to be take about 40-45 minutes to arrive, I watched some more clips of Mark and me on the bed, he came quite quickly so either he was really turned on or it was just the fact he never really had his sissy stick played with before either way he best make the most of it as soon I plan to have it nicely locked away.

My mother replied on What’s app with a smiley face saying so cute, can’t wait to play with him, so I sent over a few clips of him over by the wardrobe doing his little dances, replying hopefully tonight you can send the one of him smiling and blowing kisses over to Aunt Glenda as I plan to ask him to move in later on, I will let you know how to goes with a big smiley face.
Oh how very exciting my Mother replied.

The food arrived around 7:30pm so I had my pizza and then decided to wait awhile before I want to wake Mark so I checked he was still asleep and poured myself another glass of wine, I then got his clothes out the wash to dry them and went and had a bath myself. Afterwards I changed into some nice nightwear to keep Mark on the edge, I chose a lovely short black satin nightdress with black stockings and short satin wrap around also in black which I left open with a satin pair of black panties.

It was just coming up to 8:40pm and I could see on the camera Mark looked like he was waking up, I decided it was now or never, I have been wondering how to approach this but it make or break time. Lets go wake him and see.

I approached the bedroom door quietly and then slowly opened the door, Mark was laying almost as I left him the duvet cover was still at the bottom of the bed and I could see him laying in his lovely nightwear, looking like the sissy he should be. I walked over to him and gently sat on the bed next to him and stroked his head on top of his satin nightcap. “Mark Honey, it’s time to wake up, did you have a nice nap-time”
Mark slowly started to open his eyes and looked at me a bit confused. “Mark honey do you remember where you are, we had a little role-play with you as my little girl then you got tired and had a nap”.
“Oh god yeah, sorry what time is it”
“It’s coming up to around 9pm darling are you hungry, would you like to get up and have something to eat and drink?”
“Please that would be nice I am quite hungry now”
“OK come on up then”
As Mark got up out of bed he suddenly realised what we was wearing and looked around all shy and embarrassed.
“oh I totally forgot all about this outfit, can I get changed before eating” he said
“silly you, don’t you remember, I love seeing you dressed this way, it’’s just me and you and your clothes are still drying, don’t worry we don’t need to continue the role-play of you being my little girl for now you can call me Miss Cavendish Okay”
“Em OK”
“Em OK what”
“Sorry yes Miss,  Miss Cavendish”
That’s better, now tell you what I will let you wake up have a little wash and then I will meet you downstairs in the kitchen when you ready does that sound good”
“Yes Thank you, er Miss Miss Cavendish”
“Less of the em please”.
“Sorry yes Miss, I mean yes Miss Cavendish”
“better, make sure you get it right, otherwise you can go back to calling me Mummy, Understood”
“Yes Miss, Miss Cavendish, thank you, I will have a wash and meet you in the kitchen”.
I left him alone to gather his thoughts then went to my bedroom and grabbed the hair bow and then went and waited for him in the kitchen.

Mark soon arrived at the kitchen door, still dressed as he was put down for his nap, however his baby-doll nightie had become quite twisted and his sock had fallen down a bit, also his knickers were all out of place, in future I will punishing him for arriving looking like this but today I will just make a mental note of it. “oh dear just look at you” I laughed, “come over here let me sort you out.”
Mark walked slowly over to me, I straighten out his baby-doll then asked him to turn around, while I smoothed out his knickers.
“Okay can you bend down and pull up your socks for me please” As Mark bent over I got a great look at his bottom.
“Perfect, that’s much better, now just one more thing then you can relax for a bit okay”. I spun Mark around and then removed his satin nightcap, he seemed quite pleased about this but his face soon changed as I showed him the hot pink hair bow. “Ah not to worry sweetheart you can have your nightcap back before you go to sleep later but for now I think you will look much better with a nice hair-bow, don’t you think”. Mark looked at me all sullen and said nothing, “I said don’t you think”.
“Yes Miss Cavendish”
“That's better” I attached the hair-bow in his hair just off to the side and gave him a nice hug. “Now you can relax and have your Pizza, feel free to make yourself a drink, I have juice in the fridge or cordial orange is in the cupboard, please be extra careful to not get your baby-doll nightie dirty. You can heat your pizza in the microwave or have it cold, totally up to you. Okay”
“Yes Miss Cavendish, Thank you.”
“Great okay once you are finished please come and meet me in the lounge I would like to have another chat with you.
“Yes Miss Cavendish, thank you”
“good girl, I laughed “now finish up and come see me”
I walked off into the lounge, put on some chilled music on a low volume and sat down on the sofa and waited comfortably for Mark to enter.

Mark arrived at the lounge door about 15 minutes later, “Come in” I said, “here come sit next to me but before you do how about you give me a nice twirl and perhaps you can give me a little curtsy to say thank you for your pizza, you do know how to curtsy don’t you”
“I think so”
“Off you go them”
Mark was in perfect view of the lounge camera and this would be another great opportunity for a clip to send over to my Mother to pass onto Aunt Glenda. He looked at me twirled and then bowed his head and performed a reasonably good curtsy.
“Very well done, was that your first attempt or have you done this before” I gave him a small laugh then said “I was quite impressed, don’t get me wrong it still needs work but for a first time I am very impressed, how about you curtsy to me, then leave the room and come in again in about 10 seconds and performed another curtsy, the time without the twirl and thank me again for dinner, can you do that?”
“Yes Miss Cavendish” Mark curtsied again and left the room, his walking could do with some work but still he seemed to be starting to relax a lot more when asked to do something. About 10 seconds later in he walked, he bowed his head, took hold of his short nightie and performed another curtsy and then thanked for his dinner and stood waiting quietly for me to speak. Another great moment for the camera.
“Well done really well done Mark, now come here sit with me on the sofa” As mark got closer I welcomed him to sit next to me and positioned him so he just off to the side facing me.
“Now Mark there is something we need to discuss, when we first met you explained that you had been made redundant and that you were also not able to afford your boardings so you are currently staying with a friend but that this can only be temporary and also that you might not been able to finish your college course, have I got the all right is that correct?”
“Yes Miss Cavendish that is correct”.
I was pleased he remembered to address me properly and brought his hand into my lap and looked him in the eyes. “Now Mark I have a way I could help resolve this problem but what I am about to tell you might put you off but just hear me out okay, can you do that for me sweetheart”
“Yes Miss Cavendish, of course”
“Good, okay now I come from a family where relationships are the Female Led type of relationship and one of the rules for this is the females in the family should be married by the time the female is the age of 30, If that happens the person will receive a nice trust fund on a monthly basis and this will be enough to live very comfortable.  If the female in the family decides to not have a Female Led relationship or does not get to marry before she is 30 then the trust fund will not be released to them and the money will be returned to the trading accounts.  Are you with me so far?”
“Yes I think so Miss Cavendish”
“Good now unfortunately there is a lot more rules to this, for instance the males in my family are not treated like males but are they are kept in a petticoated type of lifestyle, meaning the male of the relationship will be kept en femme. Now unfortunately this is not something that can just occur from time to time and needs to be from the minute the person decides to enter the relationship, till death to us part. Now before I let you ask some questions, let me explain a few things. Okay so far”
“Em Yes Miss Cavendish”
“Remember less of the em dear”
“Sorry yes Miss Cavendish”
“Right OK now firstly you can probably tell now why you are dressed the way you are and why also you wore a very feminine pinny earlier on today, the reason for this I have been testing you to see how you react, you see a real manly man Mark would of just of said no to the apron and definitely would not be dressed like you are now, just look at you, are you telling me this is what a real manly man would dress like, no and that is what I like about you, I love your soften side and what I am trying to say is how would you feel about moving in with me and becoming my future petticoated husband?” Mark went to speak but I put my finger to his lips and said “Hold on honey let me finish,  If you decide that you would like to spend the rest of your life with me, then you can  move in next week, of course you can still go to College and finish your course  as I remember you saying you don’t have long left to go on this, but you need to understand that once you have agreed to move in, you will permanently kept dressed en femme, this would mean in my house, even when we have visitors and also when go visit other people, but bear in mind every male whether they be husband or son they will dressing the same as you, so you have nothing to fear, it might be different at the beginning but you will soon adapt to this life style, please also note you will not be dressed so you can pass as a real female, no you will be kept of the look more of a sissy, with outfits ranging of various ages and roles also please note that when you go out along I will permit you to wear male clothing but you must wear the underwear I chose for, meaning you will be expected to go to college with female underwear on, just say Yes or no Miss Cavendish if you understand as I haven’t quite finished”
“Yes Miss Cavendish”
“Good girl, now if you do decide to say yes, please note we shall be often tested that you performing as well as can be before the marriage can take place, this means you need to play the roles perfectly and really get into the character no matter how humiliating this might be, so depending on the outfit you are wearing, will depend how you need to act that day but don’t worry you will receive plenty of training but we go into more detail on that once you have have decided to except my offer, are you with me so far, please remember I still not have finished but I want to know you are listening and understanding all of what I am saying okay”
“Yes Miss Cavendish”
“Good, now I understand that this is a hell of lot to take in but you must admit this weekend has been a lot of fun and we shall be able to have a lot more fun together. If you do say yes, I will pay off any debts that you currently have but please note I will be closing any bank accounts you also have and you will rely on me for money for the foreseeable future,  not that you will need much  but we will come to some arrangement. You must understand that I am going to need to buy you lots of outfits which is going to cost a vast amount of money , your board  and meals are going to be free.  I only have less than a year to make this work, so If you do decide to say yes I need to make sure that you don’t change your mind before the wedding and run off so I am going to be quite strict with these next steps if you decide to move in and accept this role, So before we go any further, are you interested in becoming my sweet sissy husband to be, just think no more debts, no more worrying where you going to live and all you need to do is keep dressing up like you are now, you got to admit you had a lot fun before your nap-time earlier, you don’t want that to stop do you, you can speak now”
“I am not sure Miss Cavendish, I must admit I have had a lot of fun being here with you and I don’t want it to stop but I am not sure that I commit to this role you are asking of me, what If I don’t turn out like you expect me too?”
“Oh don’t be silly I don’t expect you to fulfil this role straight away, as I say you will require a full training plan for each role but that will come over time and we can take it slowly at first, before you are introduced to other people dressed similar to how you are now, but it will be a lot of fun, don’t you think. I would so love for you to say yes”
“If I did say yes what would need to happen, you said about next steps what are they?”
“Well yes, so I know you are actually serious and not going to run off on me, I will create a ledger of all the money you owe me for your previous debts, the room and board, food, your clothing and anything else I feel requires to be paid back for instance if I had to pay for anything towards you training this will then billed to you and I would expect payment within 1 month. If you fail to pay off that debt then that is where the next step comes in, now remember we only going to have this in place if you later decide to change your mind”
“What is the next step please Miss Cavendish”
“The next step is before you move in you will email a list of contacts, this will be your Mother, your ex Girlfriend, your best friend, your previous employer and your college Teachers, I would require there email addresses, telephone numbers and also the address, then if you run out on me and refuse to pay me back, any pictures or videos I have of you dressed up, will be sent over to them, but this is only a precaution as you running off on me like this will ruin my life as it will be too late to find a replacement so even though I wouldn’t want to do this I have to cover my own back, now I know this sounds harsh but I will stand to lose a lot of money so this is just a like having an insurance policy, but you wouldn’t want to run off on me, would you, come here stand in front of me”
I felt like I was losing him and I as have laid all my cards on the table now time to help get him to agree. Mark stood up and stood in front of me.
“Now tell me does this outfit feel nice, is it better than sleeping in boxers, I bet the baby doll felt lovely didn’t it and what about these knickers, are you sure you don’t want to wear these any more” As I was saying this I started rubbing the front of his knickers and could see he was starting to get hard already. “shall we take down your knickers and see how your little man feels about moving in and having the opportunity of a lifetime to be kept dressed as a pretty petticoated husband, are you getting exciting honey, tell me you want me to let you c-um don’t you, just like earlier, would you like to c-um again for me”
“Please Miss Cavendish, I would love that”
“Oh really so does that mean you are going to except my offer”
“I’m not sure Miss Cavendish”
“Well I am not sure if I want to let you c-um tonight then”
“Please Miss Cavendish, please let me c-um”
“Well Please Mark say yes to moving in with me, what do say” As I said this I was rubbing harder through his knickers and could tell it wouldn’t be long before he is finished.
“Mark honey, what do to say would you like to dress up like this all the time and play with you Mistress, Mummy”
“Please Miss Cavendish let me c-um, I promise to be good and think about you offer” he said while almost buckling at the knees. I stopped playing with him and thought now it time to get serious.
“OK I tell you what I will let you c-um then you are to curtsy and say thank you for allowing me to let you c-um, then you are to leave the room and go up stairs and sit on your bed and have a think, I will wait down here and you have 20 minutes from the time you leave the room to make your decision. If you decide yes, then you will come down with the list of contacts I asked for, I will accept just the email addresses and phone numbers for now,  you will enter the lounge curtsy and say please Miss Cavendish  can you train me to be your petticoated sissy husband and hand me the list, you will then pose for some pictures on my camera and this will seal the deal if you decide no, then you will remove the baby doll nightie and training bra and come down in just your knickers and socks and say sorry Miss Cavendish this is not for me and then you can go up to bed and sleep till morning and then leave quietly in the morning and we shall never speak again. Please note though if you say yes and then change your mind I will be sending the pictures we take over to all the list of contacts as you will have broken our agreement, understood, now would you still like to c-um”, I said while taking down his knickers.
“Yes please Miss Cavendish please let me c-um, please” he said pleadingly.
“Okay but remember what I said, you will find some paper and a pen on the desk in the room”
I took hold of little manhood and made sure I gave him such a good show, I started to kiss the end and put the tip in my mouth, I then started licking the end of his sissy stick and tickle him under his balls,  this was enough for him and as I cupped the end he spurted straight into my hand.
“Okay pull up your knickers girl, I have kept my end of the bargain, you know what you need to do”
 Mark pulled up his knickers and then looked at me with a big smile on his face and said “Thank you Miss Cavendish for letting me c-um and then did a curtsy and left the room”.

I waited for him to go upstairs and checked how much c-um he left this time, it was quite sticky, I so wish I could of fed it back to him, but I didn’t want to spoilt the moment just when I am so close to getting him to move in, all of this will come in due course,  I went and washed my hands in the sink and sat and waited for him in the lounge, I could of just checked the cameras but decided to leave it as a surprise.

About 15 minutes later I heard Mark coming down the stairs, as he reached the door I could see he was still dressed in his full nightwear he entered the lounge and dropped a really good curtsy maybe he practised this upstairs in the mirror, I will check the camera later and see, he then said, “please Miss Cavendish can you train me to be your petticoated sissy husband” he then curtsied again and handed me his phone will a the list of contacts on.
“Oh Mark you have made me so happy, please stand properly so I can take a picture of you in all your glorious nightwear” Mark stood I took some pictures of him and then made a note of all the contacts I gave him a huge hug and said now I think it time you were back in bed please, go to the kitchen and fetch your nightcap and come back and ask for me to help you put it on and don’t forget to curtsy” I helped Mark with his nightcap and sent him off to bed telling him it was way pass his bed time and that I will wake him in the morning. I then went and edited the clip of Mark asking to be trained and sent this on to Mother, will the caption he said yes. I then decided it was time for me to sleep it was only 11pm but I had one hell of a day, phase one is finally complete, phase 2 is going to be very interesting. 

Sissy Poopsie

« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2022, 06:17:43 AM »
I loved it please don't keep us waiting to long for phase two.

sissy marci

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2022, 11:30:40 AM »
Another great chapter, I so look forward to each instalment anl learning what is in store for Mark. Thank you, Love Marci

pollyannauk

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2022, 03:28:16 PM »
Very sorry to anyone that has been waiting for the next part has taken so long, Life has been quite hectic lately, hopefully the next part won't take me so long.

Phase 2: Start

Mark left around 10am the next morning, I made sure before he left that he remembered exactly what he promised and said that I expect to him to arrive on Tuesday at 9am and to not be late, or be a no show or I will sending on the pictures I have. Marked promised he will be back and then I gave him a kiss goodbye and a little spank on his bottom as I walked him to the door.

Once Mark had left I called my Sister,, we had a long catch up and I explained about Mark and she said she was only too willing to help me out with some starter clothes and said it would be good for me to go over and visit on the Monday late afternoon that way Frank would be home from School. It has been quite a few years since I had visited Fiona but I was looking forward to seeing David and Frank, I wondered how they both would have been dressed. Fiona explained that she will sort out all of David clothes that she didn’t feel were suited for him any more, and as they are not going to be needed for Frank in the future she would be only too willing to donate them on the condition that she can take an active role in Mark’s training. I said that won’t be an issue but wondered how comes she didn’t need them for Frank, I guess I can ask her on Monday.

Week 4 – 48 weeks to go till I am to be married

As planned I went over to My Sister’s house at 4pm, My sister lives in a lovely house, much nicely than mine, It not very big, only has 3 bedroom the same as mine, but it located in a nice area of Chigwall, Essex and has it own gated area with a long gravel driveway, with grass either side. I drove up to the gate and pressed the intercom, “Hello how may I help you” said a young girls voice.
“Hi its Aunt Sophie”
“You are expected, please drive up to house and come to the front door, thank you” came the girls voice again, sounding very young, feminine and polite.
Once the gate opened I drove up the driveway and parked the car, then walked to the front door, as I got closer to the door it was opened by a lovely looking maid, dressed in what looked like a satin maids uniform with the skirt held out by petticoats not to wide but just enough so they bounced a little, the maid was wearing high heels about 5 inches and stockings, They were also wearing a full pinafore apron with frills on the top of the shoulders and on top of her head was a maids head dress with ribbons and streams that went down to the top of her back in white satin.  I realised then this was Frank, he has a little page boy wig on but I could tell under the light make-up it was him. “Hello Auntie, Mother is waiting for you in the lounge, please follow me” Frank then curtsied and waited for me to follow him, he was looking amazing, I thought as I watched his petticoats and skirts bouncing nicely as he walked, which was perfect, he walked with such grace and femininity.  We reached the door of the lounge and Frank knocked quietly on the door, I heard Fiona say Enter and Frank opened the door, entered and curtsied to her, “Mother, Auntie Sophie is here for you” and then he curtsied again. He then turned around and dropped another curtsey to me.
“May I take you coat Auntie”.
“Why thank you, yes you may” I undid my coat and handed it to him, he then dropped another curtsy and said “Thank you Auntie” Frank then curtsied again to Fiona as he left the room and shut the door behind him.

I gave Fiona a hug and kiss and then took a seat on the sofa.
“Well that was very formal but you didn’t need to worry about that for just me visiting, it was lovely though, he was perfect, I can see you have trained him well”
“He is coming along very nicely indeed it going to be a shame for when he leaves me”
“Leaves how do you mean”
“I will explain in a minute, would you like a drink at all?”
“I would love a cup of tea”
“No problem”
Fiona then picked up a bell, kinda like an old school bell but a lot smaller, and gave it a gentle shake, just afterwards there was a knock at the door and Fiona said for them to enter. A few seconds later Frank entered the room, he curtsied to Fiona and then myself.
“we would like some tea please”
“Yes Mother”
Frank then curtsied to us both again and left the room, closing the door.
“So tell me then how do you mean, leaves”
“Well Frank will be sixteen next month and is going to be moving out to live with his new owner, he doesn’t know who it is yet, he just knows that its’ someone from his school, I am having a party for his birthday and they will be coming to collect him at the end of day. speaking of which you will need to come along with Mark, Mother sent me the videos, he looks quite shy but such a cutie, I am looking forward to having him over my lap for a spanking, have you spanked him yet at all?”
“No I haven’t not yet, I wanted to but I didn’t want to rush things”
“Well a sissy must have regular spankings, even if they have been good as gold, it is good for the them so make sure you have a regular routine with Mark set up as soon as possible”
“I will do, well I plan too once have got him settled in with me”
“OK make sure you do this on the first night he is with you and explain you will be doing this every night, no matter how good a sissy he has been. Now the party is going in about 6 weeks, it would be great if you could both make it, of course if you do, Mark will need to have a lovely dress fit for a 6 year old, I can give you the details of a lovely dress maker who doesn’t live to far from here if you want, she has made lot of outfits for “David and Frank, including the maids outfit Frank is wearing today”.
That would be lovely, is it okay to take Mark along with me to see her”
“Of course you can, she is a friend of the family so not a problem, have you taken Mark anywhere sissified yet?”
“No not yet”
“Well once you feel he is ready, you will need to bring him over for a visit before the party of course, I can have fun being the strict Auntie” Fiona laughed and then I laughed too, just then the door was knocked on.
“Enter” said Fiona.
In walked Frank, he dropped a curtsy to both of us, expertly while holding the tea on the tray. He hadn’t just bought a tea in a mug but had a full tea set, with cups and sauces, As we carried on talking about Mark, Frank made the tea, making sure to not spill anything, he expertly made the tea, pouring from the teapot without spilling a drop he then curtsied to both of us and left the room and shut the door.
“he so well behaved” I said.
“he is but he is due his afternoon spanking before David comes home, would you like to do the honours today perhaps”
“Really, I would love that”
“Of course”
Fiona then rung the bell again and few seconds later the door was knocked on again.
“Enter please”
Again Frank came in and curtsied to both of us and waited demurely with his head bound for his next instructions.
“You have been very well behaved today Francine, I am very pleased, however you know the time is coming up to 5pm and what does that mean”
“Time for my daily spanking Mother” Frank, said and then curtsied.
“It it indeed but seeing as we have a guest, I think it only right that your Auntie Sophie gives your spanking today, understood”
“Yes Mother” Frank answered and dropped another curtsy.
“Sophie over to you, please deal with Francine how you feel fit, I am just going grab the bags I sorted out for you, Francine you will do exactly as your Auntie says, it that understood”
“Yes Mother” Francine then dropped another curtsy as Fiona then got up and left the room”

I looked over at the poor boy, looking just like Thomas did when it was time for his daily spanking, knowing that poor lad is going to be kept at the beck and call of his new Mistress soon and I thought I am going to enjoy this moment.

“Lift your skirt and petticoats for me Francine I want to see your panties”
Frank then curtsied, said yes Auntie and then lifted his petticoats and skirts and showed me his panties, they were white with lots of lace frills around them”
“such cute panties for a cute sissy, put your hands on your head please” Frank curtsied again and then placed his hands on his head.
“walk over to me and stand in front of please, no need to for you to curtsy”
Frank walked over to me and once he got near I lifted his skirts and then took hold of his panties, and started to take them down, I could see that his sissy stick was locked in a pink chastity device.
“Tell me Francine, how long have you been in chastity for now”
“since I was 14 Auntie”
“When was the last time you was released”
“Mother lets me be released once a month, but has said it will up to my new Mistress on how often I will be released in the future”
“Very much so, do you have any idea who it is”, I asked while stroking up and down his stocking legs as I settled his panties around his knees”
“No, all I know is it is someone from my school, that is all Mother has told me”
“now I want you come lay over my lap, nice and gently please, there’s a good girl”
Frank laid over my lap and I lifted up his skirt and petticoat and started to rub my hand over his bottom, which was so smooth.
“Such a sissy smooth bottom you have Francine, not very manly at all is it?” I laughed
“No Auntie”
I gave him some gentle spanks, nothing hard and continued to ask him questions, “you have been very well behaved today, and you look wonderful, now tell me the truth darling, do you enjoy being sissified?”
“When I was little boy Auntie it never bothered me, in fact I quite liked to get dressed up for Mummy but as I got older and wanted to play football outside with the other boys and Mummy would make me stay in doors and dress me up all pretty and have me play with my dolls or have me painting or colouring I got quite upset but Mummy would explain to me that is not the life for me and that I have been born into a family that treats boys differently and over time I would understand”
“Your Mummy is correct darling, and you got to admit you look lovely today and is it so bad to be a wear a skirt or a dress” I said while continuing to spank the poor boy, nothing hard just a nice soft spanking to warm up his bottom.
“Well I don’t mind wearing skirts or dresses so much they are just clothes and I have worn them for years now but I don’t enjoy having to wear a bra especially as Mummy makes me wear one all the time now, everywhere I go, even for when at school” As Frank said this I moved my hand away from his bottom and played with the bra strap on his back and traced the lines,  giving it a little pull through his dress.
“But as you know darling all sissies wear bras’ it part of being a sissy, isn’t it, us Women have to wear them all the time, we don’t have a choice, so I think it’s only fair, don’t you, A sissy should never be without a bra if you ask me, day or night they should be wearing some sort of bra that is what my Mother used to always say” I said while continuing to spank him.
“That is what mummy always say to me too”
“And I’m sure your new Mistress will say the same thing too, whoever she is”
“I bet your wearing a lovely bra now, why don’t you stand up and lets remove your dress and you can show me”
“Yes Auntie”
Frank stood up and smoothed down his dress and petticoats and then I asked him to turn around so I could help him with the zip, I took his dress down to his waist and rested it on his petticoats, then traced my hands across his bra straps and gave it another pull again, I then turned him around so I could see it from the front, His bra was white with lots of lace and it had a little bow in the middle with padded breast inserts which I cupped with my hand. “Oh yes I was right, it’s very pretty, you are a very lucky sissy, is this the type of bra you wear all the time nowadays” I said while still feeling around the cups of his bra and giving them a little squeeze.
“Well mostly when I am home, I have similar ones for school or when going out but they don’t have the extra breast inserts like these, I also have some that have a lot more frills and bows for when mummy wants me to dress up as a little girl”
“I see, I would love to see you in one of them someday soon, perhaps you could dress as a little girl and come over and play together with my soon to be husband” as I was saying this I started to pull down his dress and petticoats and left him standing in just his bra, stockings and shoes.
“Auntie Is your husband going to be a sissy too like me, Daddy and Uncle Thomas”
“Yes Francine he is going to be just like you all, a cute prissy sissy” As I said this I traced my fingers on the inside of his stocking legs and up to his waist and around and back down.
“Do you mind if I ask if he knows what you have planned for him Auntie.”
“Well he knows that that I plan to sissify him as per our family traditions but he doesn’t know exactly what this involves overtime he will though soon enough” Just at that point the door opened and in walked Fiona who looked quite shocked to see Frank undressed.
“And what has gone on here, Francine you know you are not allowed to remove your dress without my permission What do you have to say for yourself young lady?”
Frank looked at Fiona with his head bowed down and spoke all apologetic, “I am sorry Mummy, but Auntie Sophie wanted me to remove it so she could take a closer look at my bra”
“That’s correct” I interjected, “It’s my fault I didn’t know I'm sorry”
“That only because Francine didn’t bother to tell you, which she should of done, I am not happy about this Francine and we shall deal with this later once your Aunt has gone home but for now I would like you to go upstairs and change into your school dress to complete your homework”
“Yes Mother” Franked dropped a curtsey as best as he could in his underwear then went to leave the room carrying his dress”
“Where do you think you are going young lady” Fiona snapped.
“Sorry Mummy you said to go and change into my school dress for my homework” Frank curtsies and looked at him Mother with fear.
“I did but you know damn well we do not go around walking around the house in our underwear, now get dressed properly then you can leave the room and be quick about it, really”
“Yes Mother” Frank curtsied and then started to put back on his dress and petticoats.
“I’m sorry Fiona it really was my fault, please don’t punish him later” I said looking over at the poor boy who never chose this lifestyle but was born into just like poor Thomas unlike Mark and David who actually had a choice about this style of life.
“Nonsense I will hear no more about this, Francine knows the rules and knows that punishments follow for any rule breaking, I expect you to make sure that you take the same stance with your new husband, you can not have a sissy disobey you no matter what reason they have for why, rules are rules, I guess I am going to have to start locking on your dresses again just like when you refused to wear them, is that so”
“No Mother I am sorry, really I am” Frank said while curtsying.
“You can save you pleading and grovelling for later my girl, now hurry and get out of here, you can stay in your room now till I am ready to deal with you is that understood”
“Yes Mummy” Frank said and curtsied again as he left the room.
“Really Fiona it was my fault” I said as Frank left.
“Sophie I said earlier it was his fault, he knows the rules and that is all there is too it, I do not want to hear another word about this, is this understood”
I remembered now why I haven’t visited my Sister in a while, even Mother has said she was too strict and I honestly thought that she was almost going to bend me over her knee and give me a spanking for disobeying her if I said anything else about it, so decided best to leave it.
“Sorry Fiona I won’t mention it again”
Not a problem” Fiona said. “now would you like to have a look at what I have for Mark before David comes home from work.
“Yes Please that would be a great and thank you for this”
Fiona showed me the contents of each bag, there was a bag for skirts, some dresses, formal ones like someone would wear for working in an office in various colours, a bag with some bra’s. There was some training bra’s and some with boob inserts and she had included a spare set of inserts as well. There was also another bag for younger girl dresses, these were not frilly and quite plain but Fiona explained she still wanted to keep the frillier ones for David and that I should take Mark along to her dressmaker friend as soon as possible to get him measured up for his own, also included were a couple of school dresses,
Once we had looked through the bags, Fiona looked at me all serious and said “Now you know David will be home very soon and I have discussed with Mother we are not sure you are quite ready to take on a sissy of your own so we both think it will good for you to prove this to us, once David arrives home I will explain to him that you are going to get him ready tonight, then I want you to take him up to the nursery, undress him, give him his bath and then you are going to get him ready, I want you to put him on the changing table and insert his butt plug which has a tube to inflate you are to squeeze this 3 times, but make sure you give it a good squeeze then you can remove the tube,  before putting putting on his nappies are you understanding so far” My Sister was always so bossy to me, god only knows what she will be like with Mark when she gets her hands on him. “Yes Fiona I can do this, I know I have not been so active in this side of the family but I am ready now to be an active part of our family traditions again”
“Good I am glad to hear it, so I have David wear a disposable with a soaker in and then on top of that you will put on a towelling nappy with the nappy pins and then on top of that 2 pair of plastic pants, you will then dress him in the clothes I have left out and then bring him downstairs to the kitchen for his tea,  you will find everything on the cot for you, once you have undressed him, give him his dummy, he knows he is not to take this out unless I give permission so please make sure this stays in and he drops it at all let me know, understood”.
“Yes Fiona I understand” I definitely haven’t missed this, she seems so polite when I came round earlier now she back to normal self, I Didn’t think it would last for long.
“Good now I am going to run his bath, while I am gone can you place everything back in the bags thank you, I will be back in a moment”
As Fiona left I placed the clothing back in the bags and then sat down on the Sofa and waited for Fiona.
About 10 minutes later, Fiona appeared with David dressed in his business suit, I didn’t even hear the doorbell go, surely she doesn’t let him have a key, Mark is never having a key to my house, he will knock and wait for me to allow him to enter I thought.
“Right Sophie, I have explained to Davina that you are going to be charge of his nightly routine tonight and that he is to be on his best behaviour, Off you go and I will meet you both in the kitchen. Thank you”
I really was getting sick of my Sister being so controlling of me like this, but I guess this is just how she is and if I want my hands on my trust fund I best do as she says and keep her happy.
“Yes Fiona no problem, Davina I guess you best come with me please” I almost wanted to drop her a curtsy myself but thought no best not push it, she would never see the funny side of it.

Betty

• Administrator
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2022, 12:56:53 AM »
From the rules near the top of our index page at,
http://buffalobetties.net/storytime/index.php?topic=30.0

"Story Part Sizes - Parts can be no more than about 8.5k in size. For standard browser text, that's about 2 screens worth here, or about enough to fill 6-8 of those little text boxes you type or paste your part into. It won't be a strict limit. A little over won't matter. Over-sized parts make oversized data packets which can be lost or corrupted during backing it up, archiving, repairs, or retrieving it. Many servers won't even accept oversize data packets, so would make it difficult if we have to move it or us to another server."

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender