Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: My very first story  (Read 18173 times)

pollyannauk

• Mommy's Dearest
Re: My very first story
« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2022, 11:46:01 AM »
From the rules near the top of our index page at,
http://buffalobetties.net/storytime/index.php?topic=30.0

"Story Part Sizes - Parts can be no more than about 8.5k in size. For standard browser text, that's about 2 screens worth here, or about enough to fill 6-8 of those little text boxes you type or paste your part into. It won't be a strict limit. A little over won't matter. Over-sized parts make oversized data packets which can be lost or corrupted during backing it up, archiving, repairs, or retrieving it. Many servers won't even accept oversize data packets, so would make it difficult if we have to move it or us to another server."

Hi Betty, sorry about that, at a suggestion maybe put a character limit on how many can type as it hard to keep a note of how much is too much.

I don't think many people are interested in this story anyway, so probably won't post any more and maybe try a different site

If you need me to modify any of the post sizes, let me know

Thanks.

BabyLock

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2022, 01:38:07 PM »
The story is developing - but the chapters parts are getting longer - maybe a simple breaking the
chapter parts in two or three sub-parts will full fill the limits - or simply after a page (4-5 paragraphs)
continue on a new date time posting - it is easy to wait for the next posting be it right away or a day
later. There aren't many story writers these days would hate to lose you !
And best wishes for the Holidays !

antonia

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2022, 02:04:36 PM »
It’s a very nice first story. Please continue!

krystalasbaby2017

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2022, 08:55:58 AM »
Yes the story is very good keep it up.  I also agree you could make the chapters smaller but if possible with your busy schedule upload the chapters a little closer together please and thank you

pollyannauk

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2022, 04:06:43 PM »
Thanks all for the kind comments, I can make the parts smaller if that is what people want.

Thank you for taking the time to read and please feel free to comment if you are enjoying the story or not, it helps motivate me for the next part.

sissy marci

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2022, 12:10:33 PM »
I love this story, please continue!! Love Marci

pollyannauk

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2023, 05:59:30 PM »
I held out my hand for David to take and walked with him up the stairs. As I got to the top of the landing  I could see a door marked nursery with girly babyish writing on a wooden sign. I unlocked the door and then went inside, what I found was quite amazing. The walls were painted pink with a fairy boarder going around the middle of the wall. The carpet was also pink, on one side of the room was a large wardrobe which had mirrors on the doors a number of shelf's which looked piled high with  plastics pants, nappies and various baby toys. On the other side of the room was a generous size cot which held restraints and had high sides and also looked like had a locking top that could be attached that effectively would act as a cage for the impending victim and next to that was a large size Rocking horse, which had a saddle that you could attach a dil-do too and above on the wall was various different sizes ones that I guessed were used for that purpose. On the other side of the room was a changing table with straps attached. Also dotted around the walls were photos in various sizes of sissies in full baby dress while sat either on the rocking horse or in the cot. I told David to get undressed while I took a good look at the photos, most of them were of David and Frank but I could also see a few of Thomas and some other people I did not know, some were of adult men and some were boys. “Who are all these other photos of Davinda?” I asked.
“Mistress often babysits for other sissies and whenever somebody spend time in the nursery, Mistress always makes sure that a photo is taken of them for the wall. I noticed as David was getting undressed that he had on a Basque attached to stockings under his business suit, “Does Fiona have you were them all the time under your suit?” I asked.
“it’s not always a Basque and stockings but I do have to wear some form of lingerie underneath every day Mistress”.
I decided to take a nose in the wardrobe and found it stocked with so many dresses and petticoats and could see a number of boxes that contained other baby items such as bonnets, mittens and booties,. “Do you have a favourite to wear? I laughed at David while I flicked through all the dresses, I took a few of them out to get a better look and starting picturing Mark wearing something similar,  I can’t wait to see his face when I tell him that at least twice a week he is going to be wearing full baby wear and eventually going to be sleeping in his own nursery, speaking of which I must ask Fiona where she acquired the cot and rocking horse from.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender