Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: My very first story  (Read 17873 times)

krystalasbaby2017

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Re: My very first story
« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2023, 12:40:53 PM »
Thank you for the update looks like things can and will get interesting

HuggyBear67

• Ballerina
« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2023, 05:53:24 AM »
Message to the author, BabyLock.
This is a very good story and I for one would love to read how it continues.
If you are choosing not to continue this story on this site then can you please advise of where your story is being continued ?
Thankyou.

pollyannauk

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2024, 07:20:26 PM »
With Fiona's instructions firmly in mind, I assumed control of David's nightly routine with a newfound sense of authority. First, I reached for the dummy off the shelf and popped it in his mouth, ensuring he understood the gravity of disobedience. He accepted it with a resigned nod, the rubber teat was quite large and completely filled his mouth.

Following the ritual of his bath, I led David to the on en-suite bathroom where the bath Fiona had prepared awaited, the bath had lots of soapy bubbles and had a very strong smell of raspberry, As I helped him step in the bath I couldn't help but notice the mix of resignation and anticipation in his demeanor. With gentle hands, I lathered him up, he skin was smooth all over and I took extra attention to wash his bottom, moving the sponge inside and giving it a good poke. His sissy stick was locked away tightly in a enclosed chastity device with just as few little holes showing in the tight metal, which I lifted carefully and washed underneath. all the while I was bathing him I made little comments about his life and how he must love being a little sissy as he has no fight what so ever, no real man would allow this I laughed.

Once he was clean, we proceeded to the changing table, with meticulous care, I laid him down on his stomach and then took the lube and the inflatable butt plug, I inserted it then ensured it expanded inside him with 3 firm squeezes as per Fiona's instructions. David squirmed uncomfortably but didn't scream out at all, I gave it another little squeeze and laughed saying this will be our little secret ok and then laughed some more.

With the plug securely in place, I turned him over and began the process of layering his nappies, I started with the disposable diaper and placed the large soft soaker inside and then had him lift his bottom as I placed it on him, on top of that, I added a toweling nappy, securing it in place with the required nappy pins. Finally, I pulled on two pairs of plastic pants, their snug fit ensuring hopefully no leaks would escape, I wondered how much of a wetter David was.

Turning my attention to his clothing, I helped David stand up and then went to the cot where Fiona had left out a satin top almost like a training bra but it was very juvenile looking and covered in lace, it was pastel blue with baby pink lace.  I helped him into it and made sure it was set right. Next was a short satin frilly dress which had built in petticoats and the dress was lined with plastic, the dressed matched the colour of the top. As I helped him into it, I couldn't help but listen to all the crinkly plastic from the lining, after that was a matching pair of rhumba panties also lined with Satin which I pulled over the big bulge of his nappy, noticing that it was quite wide and he couldn't close his legs fully. Next was matching booties that were padded out and mittens that were also quite thickly padded and followed by a large matching bonnet that once I put it on him and straighten it out I could see that he view was quite restricted and he could only see forward. I took the opportunity to fluff out his dress and puff up the sleeves as I was doing this I could hear the loud crinkling of his outfit which made me smile thinking I must get Mark into something like this very soon. Lastly on the cot bed was a set of blue leather reins with pink lace edging but what surprised me was the tiny little bells dotted around the reins, they also had a padlock and leash that looped over both sides.
Smiling I shock them out and placed them over his head and locked them around his waist and then attached the lock and looped over the leash.

Satisfied that he was now ready, I took the leash of his reins and told him to start walking, as he walked he made so much noise what with the bells and the plastic lining on everything I couldn't help laugh saying you wont be going anywhere without somebody noticing will you. I carefully held his reins and led him downstairs to the kitchen where Fiona was waiting for us. With each step I felt a surge of pride knowing I had executed Fiona's instructions meticulously and as we entered the kitchen I wondered what she would say.

Normal updates should hopefully resume regularly again now and I will try to keep the parts shorter as mentioned. sorry for the long delay.

pollyannauk

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2024, 05:55:27 PM »
As I entered the Kitchen Fiona was waiting for us, she came over and said lets take a look at how you did then, she started at the top with his bonnet and straighten it a bit more, she then fluffed out his dress and checked his reins commenting that these could of been a bit tighter, she stretched out his rhumba panties and checked inside his nappy commenting that at least his butt plug feels nice and secure, over all not a bad effort, however you took quite some time and it almost past his bedtime but over all I am satisfied. She then took hold of his reins and looked at David and said ok I think you should thank your Auntie Sophie for getting you ready, don't you. David looked at me and performed a curtsey in the best possible way he could in his current stats, his loud crinkling of plastic and bells making lots of noise I could barely hear him say thank you through his large dummy. Fiona said very well go get in your high chair and wait for Mummy as she unclipped his leash from his reins. I watched David waddle over to the other side of the kitchen where a large wooden high chair was in white with pink padding with the front tray open, it was quite surreal but I thought I must get something similar for Mark, looks like I got a lot of spending coming up but it will all worth it to get my trust fund.

Fiona speaking caught me from my gazing at David as she said that although it been nice seeing me its time for me to go, she said she will keep in touch and be on hand to help with Mark and will look forward to meeting him soon. She then walked with me to hallway and called for Francise to come and say good bye, Frank appeared at the top of the stairs but the maids uniform was gone and he was now dressed in a green gingham school dress with little white socks and black flat shoes, he came down and gave me a kiss good bye then Fiona helped me with the bags to my car and wished me a safe journey.

Once I arrived home and settled I sorted through all the bags, I created a nice little outfit for Mark to wear on his first day, nothing too adventurous I wanted his first day to be quite relaxing for him, It's going to be his first time properly dressed as my sissy and I wanted to make him feel right at home.  I selected a faux leather skirt, it was mid thigh length, a white blouse that was quite plain but see through, a black bra with built in inserts and pair of black satin panties and black tights with some 2 inch heel shoes the same ones he wore the other day. I decided I won't bother with a camisole as I wanted him to keep seeing his bra through the blouse I also didn't pick any makeup but thought it might be fun to add some every so often though the day.

With his outfit sorted I decided to take a shower then off to bed as Mark was due to arrive at 9am tomorrow I wanted to be fresh and ready, I just hope he decides to turn up I mean he has too otherwise his pictures will be sent to everyone, well only time will tell not long now I thought as settled into bed.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender