Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: My very first story  (Read 17879 times)

pollyannauk

• Mommy's Dearest
Re: My very first story
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2022, 06:01:37 PM »
I am sorry it has been 3 months nearly 4 since my last post. I can see now why writers don't post for a long time, Work and my personal life has been extremely busy but I will try to post more of this story asap. I do not want to rush this story and have plenty of ideas where to go with it but this ideas will take time, this is not going to be a rushed transformation.

Week 3 – 49 weeks to go till I am to be married

Well today has been wonderful Mark came over as planned. I made sure I dressed up nice for him today, wore my black boots, with black tights, nice faux leather black skirt with a white blouse, camisole and bra and put my hair up in a bun. Mark was wearing black jeans and a t shirt but it didn’t take too long to get him into his pinny.
I explained to him that I have a lot of house work to do today but if we get out the way we can relax later and get a take away and then watch something on Netflix. I said to him
“it would be best if you wear the pinny to help me clean and do the washing etc. as it will help protect your clothes, so if you could fetch it from the kitchen then we can make a start”.
Mark didn’t argue and came back with the new pinny saying “this is all I could find”, to which I replied
“ah yes the other one must be in the wash, never mind this will protect your clothes better, turn around so I can help you get it on and tied properly”. 
To my surprise Mark didn’t put up any fuss and just let me put him into his new pinny. I wondered if he would be so well behaved when it came to his skirts and dresses, not that I really cared as he is going to be my sissy husband soon whether he likes it not, I just need to take things slowly so as not to scare him away.

Aunt Glenda is not going to allow me access to receive my trust fund, unless I am married and if my husband is proven to be a complete sissy and can show that he is going to obey all our family traditional rules without complaint. These rules have been in place for many generations and even though I don’t fully agree with them I am not going to be losing out on my money. If this means I need to have a sissy for a husband then so be it but I am going to make sure it is one of my choosing. 

Once I had Mark dressed into his pinny I asked him if he would be a dear and help me put on some washing. I had already moved the washing basket down to the utility room for him and explained to him “that if he could sort the dark from the lights and then put on a dark wash, I will be in my office doing some paperwork but just give me a knock on the door once finished, it’s just down to the hall on the left.
Unbeknown to Mark I was going to watch him on my camera to see how much of a good job he did with the washing and see if he took the care that I require from him.

I decided last week that If I am looking to own a sissy of my own soon I should have cameras installed in my house, so just last week I managed to get a camera setup in every room and also one in the garden but made sure that they were hidden. If things go well today and I manage to talk Mark into moving in I want to watch his every move as his sissification is taking place and each time a new outfit or rule is introduced I want to make sure that he is obeying me and not just when in my presence otherwise I will never pass him off as ready before my marriage.

Luckily though I was pleasantly surprised to see he took a lot of care and every so often he would also stop and hold out his apron to gaze at it or feel it all over, Oh this is too perfect I thought any real man would of taken it off and put it back on when leaving the utility room or they would of just said I’m not wearing that full stop but not Mark he was good as gold. 
Once he had finished I watched him as he walked out of the utility room and down the corridor to my office and politely knocked on my door.
it’s open I said. Mark popped his head around the door and was just about to speak when I said Don’t be shy Mark you can come in. As he walked in wearing his apron looking all submissive,  I could picture him standing there in a full maids uniform and performing a curtsy for me while waiting for further instructions.
I asked Mark if he has put on a wash and then told him unfortunately I have some more work to do in my office, would you be a dear and bring in the washing that is on the line, you will find the basket in the bottom left cupboard of the utility room. 
I continued to watch him as he walked away down the corridor and back into the utility room then searched for the washing basket, I thought to myself I am going to need to teach him to walk properly and to bend at the knees with his legs together otherwise I will never be able to pass him off as suitable and get hold of my inheritance but for now I just need to get him out of the them trainers and into some nice low heeled shoes that will sound so much better on the hard floor.

I watched Mark go outside and walk down to the washing line and start taking down the washing, while he was doing this I noticed straight away where I left the sprinkler on earlier the grass was nice and wet and would make sure this would make Mark’s trainers nice and muddy so I can get him into the flat heels but what I didn’t account for is that his trousers at the bottom were also muddy, too. This is too perfect I thought this must be fate, I will have to get him out of them trousers as well lets just hope his legs are not too hairy but for now if they are they will have to do. 

As Mark walked back I could see he was a lot muddier than expected, I rushed out of my office to meet him as I didn’t want him to make too much of a mess on my hallway floor although I did wait till he was at least half way up the hall.  Stop right there I shouted at him, just look at you, your all muddy. I took the washing basket from him and said I’m sorry it my fault, just look at you. Mark looked down and could see he was caked in mud and just looked up and said he was sorry. Never mind it was really my fault I forgot the sprinkles were on this morning. Here let me help you.  I knelt down in front of him and untied his shoes and removed them. Your trousers are very muddy we going to have to remove them too. I don’t have anything to replace them with but don’t worry it quite warm today and if your shy your apron should cover your underwear.  As I was saying this I had  already started to lift his apron and was starting to unbuckle his belt. He put hands down to stop me but I just told him not to be silly and carried on. I slowly unbuttoned his his trousers and let them fall to the floor then explained that not too worry we can always wash and dry them before it time to go home. I left him standing there in just his apron and t shirt with bare legs showing, I didn’t get a chance to get a full look at his legs but from what I could see now  I could tell they were quite wispy and not very hairy at all.  While I take the washing up stairs and put it away would you be a deer and give this mud and sweet and then a quick mop over the floor. You will find everything in the utility room cupboard. If you take your muddy trousers and shoes with you once I finished upstairs I will take a look see what we can do with them. Mark agreed and walked off as I did I said and be careful on the hard floor I don’t want you slipping over in just your socks.

I went upstairs and got David’s shoes, I do hope these fit but these will do until I can properly look at his shoe size later. If I know he was going to get his trousers all muddy too I would of asked for a skirt to see how easy I could get him into it, oh well plenty time to plan for that eventually.

I went downstairs and could see Mark was already on the mopping stage and I could see he had a done a really good job of getting rid of all the mud. Once he has finished I praised him on doing such a good job and that I was really pleased.  I then explained to him that because I didn’t want him slipping on the floor I found him some shoes upstairs. He did say they are girls shoes but after I had shown him that only had a 2 inch heel and it just me and him here no one is going to know he agreed to wear them even just for his safely.

I asked for him to come into my office as the hallway was quite wet and then I knelt down to help him into them and surprisingly they fitted quite well, As I put his 2nd foot in all I could think about was the fun I was going to have putting him into all sort of different shoes and boots, some with locks into his not to distance future.  I asked Mark how they felt and he replied they actually seem quite comfy. I said it will be good for him to practise walking up and down in them for a few minutes in the office, just walk to the end and back while I continue my work then we can a nice well earned break. I sat down and looked over as he actually started walking up and down in the heels, to think it day one of his sissification he doesn’t even know that he has started on this road I have explained anything to him and already he is wearing a frilly apron and 2 inch heel shows and practising to walk. If I can get him to move in then next few months could turn out to be quite exciting for me and very humliating for him. 

After a few minutes I told Mark he could stop now and we shall go find something to snack on and have a drink and a little chat.

BabyLock

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2022, 08:45:36 PM »
A slowly developing story - - -
Without a TITLE ?
Or maybe "My very first story" is a title unique in itself - - - ?

sissy marci

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2022, 09:29:19 AM »
I love this story, you are a very talented writer. I hope this story continues, lots of weeks to go and lots of ideas and situations to explore, I thing this story could be one of the greatest. Love Marci

pollyannauk

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2022, 08:14:09 PM »
Thank you for your kind comments, lovellace and BabyLock and especially to sissy marci, as It says in the title this is my very first time at writing a story so not sure how it would be received.

Here we go finally a month later another installment, sorry it short and sweet but I do promise not to leave it so long next time, hope you like it.

I led Mark into the kitchen and said to him take a seat at the table and I will make you a sandwich seeing as you have done quite a bit of work already today. As he sat down I noticed that his apron had got all caught up. I turned around and explained to him that when wearing a nice apron you need to make sure that you smooth it out before you sit down otherwise it going to get all bunched up and creased. Mark stood up again and tried to smooth down the apron before sitting again but I wasn’t satisfied and asked him to stand again but this time slowly bring your hands behind you and as you go to sit smooth out the apron. Mark did as he was told so submissively without any complaint what so ever so I made sure I praised him for this, I wanted to say good girl very well done but I didn’t want him getting confused and start asking questions. Instead I told him that was much better, see how it now not all bunched up.

“Tell you what just to make sure that you have it why don’t you do it a few more times while I fetch us something to eat”

I got the butter and cheese and lettuce out of the fridge and the bread from the bread bin and turned to look at Mark slowly sitting down and then smoothing out his apron then getting back up again, still no complaints and still behaving as I need him to be.

I left him to this while I continued to make the sandwiches and then told hiim that he can stop.

“Mark I didn’t expect you keep going all this time but it was good that you did”

I handed Mark his sandwich and sat down opposite him. I then waited for him to take a bite and then decided to ask him some questions.

So tell me Mark how has today been for you, have you been okay being my little house maid doing chores today is this what you expected you would be doing when you came over. Mark went to speak but he was still had food in his mouth, so I said it OK finish your food before answering. I took a bite of my sandwich and then waited.

Mark then finish his mouthful and after swallowing explained that it has been nice being here and to be honest he wasn’t sure what was going to happen today, It’s not often that a lady invites him over for the day and that he understood chores can pile up when busy with work so he was happy to help with them.

I thanked him and said “ it has been a great help and if you wouldn’t mind after lunch I do have a lot more work to do today and would love if you would help out with some more of the chores, then later like I say we can relax together and watch a movie or something, would that be OK with you”

Mark finished another bite of his sandwich and then said “that he would be happy to help me out with them”.

I explained that is great makes me really happy, your like  my own little maid. Tell me what are you like at hand-washing and also ironing?

Mark finished his next bite while admiting a little laugh, I asked him what was funny and he said “well I’m not really a maid more of a butler I guess”.

“oh really is that so, do you think a butler would wear such a feminine apron or those 2inch heels” I said while making a joke of it myself.

“well no I guess not” he said,

“To be honest I think it suits you, it looks nice, tell you what finish the last few bites of your sandwich and then stand up so I can take a good look at you. I waited for Mark to finish up and then told him to stand and come over to me. As he stood up I told him to smooth out his apron then push in his chair and then come stand in front of me.

Mark walked over and stood in front of me with his eyes cast down at me, I told him to turn around so I could check on the bow and as expected it has come a bit loose and ruffled up.

“this bow needs redoing it looks all loose”  said to him while undoing the bow and tying it again, I then asked for him to turn back around.

“Now take your hands under the apron and loosely bring it out again so it will flounce up a bit better”

I watched Mark while he did this very feminine manoeuvrer and then asked him to walk over to the back of the kitchen and then asked for him to turn around and smooth out the apron again.

“still feeling like you are the butler” I asked while have a little giggle in my voice.

“I guess not” Mark said while having a little giggle himself.

“OK that is enough break time, I have some work to attend to and you my little maid, have some more chores to complete if that is okay with you”

“I guess so”

OK firstly if you wouldn’t mind making me a cuppa tea, and brining to my office, you can make yourself a cuppa tea, coffee or have juice which ever you prefer.  Once you have made the drinks the dark wash needs to come out and will be ready for ironing. Are you going to be okay with ironing?

“Yes I learned how to iron when I was younger by my mother”

“OK that is great, OK make the tea, bring it to the office then let me know once you have completed the ironing, you will find the iron and ironing board in the cupboard by the stairs and you can set it up here in the kitchen okay”.

“okay no problem” Mark said.

“brilliant thank you so much for this Mark I really appreciate the help today who knows I might need to hire you as my full time house maid in future now get to work” I said with a giggle.

“Yes miss” mark said jokingly but if only he knew what his future had in store for him.

pollyannauk

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2022, 04:56:48 PM »
I went back to my office and sat down feeling quite pleased with myself and switched the camera over to the kitchen so as I could keep an eye on Mark while he prepared the tea.  In such a short time I had made quite a bit of progress with Mark and wondered how soon I could start him properly on his road to sissification. I really don’t want to lose him, he seems perfect for this role just not sure how he is going to react when he finds out exactly what I have planned for him.
 I think it time for a quick call to my Mother for some advice.

I waited for Mark to bring my tea, he knocked on the door and I told him he could enter and pop the tea down on the desk for me. I advised him that the hangers were also in the cupboard under the stairs and said if has any problems give me a shout, to which he replied he will do and off he went.

I took a sip of my tea see how it tasted which was really good and then dialled my mother.

“Hi Mother are you free can you speak for a bit”
“Yes Sophie course I can, what’s up”
“Well I have Mark here Mother like I planned”
“oh good, how is it going, did you get him in the pinny and shoes”
“Yes Mother he looks really good and well”
“did he give you any grief at all, when you asked him to wear them”
“No he didn’t give me any grief, in fact I even joked about him being my little house maid while we had lunch to which he said he was more a butler than a maid of course I put him straight about how a butler would not wear such a feminine pinny or 2in heels”
“oh this is wonderful darling, really glad to hear, so where is he now”
“he is currently in the kitchen ironing”
“oh well done, so what else have you had him doing”
“He got the washing from the line, after the sprinklers had been on which is how I got shoes removed as they were quite muddy. he then cleaned the hallway of the mud, put of some more washing, before we had lunch”
“Very good do you have anything planned for the rest of the day/evening”
“well I still have to see how he will react to hand washing some of my lingerie after doing the ironing then I plan on sitting down and watching a movie and order some pizza perhaps”
“this sounds really good, you going to keep him in the pinny and shoes”
“well I was thinking that but only because I don’t really have anything else for him wear”
“Oh, I see”
“His trousers got all muddy earlier too and he had to take them off but I haven’t put them in the wash yet and he hasn’t mentioned it so was hoping could make an excuse that they won’t be ready till morning and could see if I could get him to stay over for the night, In the spare room of course”
“I see, well tell you what I have some of David’s nightwear here for when him and your sister stay over, it’s washed and clean, I could pop it over for you and you could get Mark to wear that later”
“I’m not sure mother, how sissyish is it, I don’t want to spoil things and have him run off in his dirty clothes”
“Well yes it very sissyish, it a cute hot pink baby doll, it has thin straps and lots of lace, it also had a pair of hot pink panties with white polka dots and cute little white socks with hot pink trim and a training bra also in hot pink but not sure you want the bra just yet, everything else will be fine” my mother laughed.
“jeez Louise Mother than all seems a bit over the top, I was hoping for something more on the lines of a plain long nightie perhaps”
“nonsense it quite plain complain to a lot of his other outfits, David does have some plainer ones, but your sister much prefers him kept as frilly as possible nowadays especially when visiting friends or family, perhaps once you get Mark moved in your sister can donate some of David old clothes to get you started before you get him properly measured for his own.
“I’m really not sure Mother, this seems quite a jump from an apron”
“well the panties are more like little shorts so shouldn’t be too hard to get him into them and the baby-doll you can just say it for when you have your niece stays over and unfortunately it all you have, have him take a bath, not a shower, make it a nice bubbly bath, as a sissy he needs to get used to taking them anyway, then while he is in the bath put all of his clothes in the wash so he will have no choice but to wear them, say it all you have and it’s either that or being naked in a towel for the evening, be firm on getting him to wear it if needs be then once he is dressed play on how cute he looks, have fun make him feel relaxed, show him affection, for now you need to gain his trust so as you can move onto the next step, you can worry about how he reacts when it comes to wearing his first skirt, dress or the first time he is to wear a nappy and that you expect him to use it” my mother laughed, a lot harder this time.
“OK I will hopefully he will be done with the ironing soon and then I will send him to the utility room out of sight and then it should be safe for you to pop over and drop them off”
“oh so I won’ t get to meet young Mark today then”
“No mother I don’t want to rush things it might scare him off”
“good point plus I would much rather meet him a nice frilly dress perhaps either in a lovely maids outfit or a nice cute toddler dress with a nappy”
“I tell you what mother, if I can get Mark to agreed to be sissified and become my husband, I will let you meet him in a lovely full satin maids uniform, he can serve us tea then you change him into a toddler outfit”
“and put his nappy on?”
yes you can put his nappy on, you can even bath him, but you need to give me time to get him ready for meeting people”
“OK so lets say 3 weeks from now, if all things work out”
“I,’m not sure Mother will see I will try but not sure if he is going to say yes or not”
“well lets see how well he does with his new nightwear for tonight then, I will come over in an hour or so, I will give you a message beforehand”.
“OK thanks Mother, love you”
“love you too sweetheart”

I hung up the phone and sat back to watch Mark on the camera, I never really had any work that needed doing today but I wanted to see how Mark would react being on his own left to get on with the chores and to be honest this has gone a lot better than expected. I'm not sure how he is going to like his new nightwear tonight but I am looking forward to seeing him dressed later on.

While sitting back nicely relaxed I played the camera from when we had lunch and watched him sitting and standing while smoothing his apron, I saved a clip and also saved a clip of when he had me tie his bow again and sent these over to my Mother via What’s app, asking what she thought.

She replied quickly with a smiley face saying practise, practise, practise, to which I said replied back with another smily face see you soon.

I left the office and went to see Mark, he was still ironing, as I entered the kitchen I asked him “how is my little maid getting on” with a giggle.

“just finished the first 2 blouses miss” he joked.

“OK what a good little maid you are, I am just popping upstairs to sort out a few things, won’t a tick, please carry on, there a good girl” I giggled again.

“very funny” Mark said and laugher also.

I went upstairs into my bedroom and sorted through some of my lingerie, they were all clean already but Mark isn’t to know this, I picked out a few pair of stockings and couple of matching bra, panties sets that Gerald likes in satin, silk and lace, Not sure how he would react if I told him about my families traditions, don’t think be wise to mention, I love it when we sleep together he is so in control but I don’t want a man like that in control of me all the time, just when I demand it, I should give him a call soon I think.

I went into the spare room to check everything was ready for Mark to stay, the The room is self is quite feminine it has a large king size bed with full satin sheets and duvet, pillows, currently in glorious baby pink. The bed has a large headboard in white and the Divan sits quite high of the floor with a baby pink valance going round the bottom. The bedroom it’s self is quite large and the bed is against the back wall, the room is painted pink and has a boarder of a floral pattern going around the top edge. The curtains are pink and the window is quite large that opens out.  The carpet is a light grey with grey wardrobes and  a grey desk which has large mirror on top, all the drawers and wardrobe are currently bare.

I don’t often have anyone stay other that Frank but if all goes well this will become Marks room, I have another spare room but this is empty and I just use it for storage, however this will be turned into a nursery for Mark to be used for when he has his toddler and baby days but for now this is where I plan to store Mark’s clothes, I will need to put a lock on the door beforehand though, it will need one for when it’s a nursery anyway.

I closed the door and went downstairs to the utility room and placed the items in the washing basket ready for Mark to wash.

I checked for his Jeans and Trainers so hid them in the washing machine for now, I will spring this on Mark later to say that we forgot to wash them and this be good time to get him in the bath and then I can get his t shirt and boxers off as well and get them all washed together ready for the morning.

Now to go see how he is getting on.

“Hi Mark how is it going, nearly done I hope” I asked.
“almost finished hopefully everything is okay for you”
“let me have a look see”

I checked over the ironing and was impressed he had done a really good job.
“this is really well done, I am impressed, your Mother taught you well I see”.

“I am going back to my office to carry on with my work, if you could give me a knock once you are finished, you have done a wonderful job today, really pleased with you”.

I went back to my office and carried on watching Mark iron, so happy he has done a good job as I can’t stand ironing and to not have to do this again soon would be a god send, although I am looking forward to giving him a punishment for any wrong doing even if I have to just be really picky when it comes to the ironing.  When I was younger Thomas or my Father would do all my ironing and I did enjoy when Thomas would make mistakes and I was allowed to spank him for it. Fiona was quite horrible though if she found even the slightish mistake she would make him pull them off the hangers and crease them all up again, making sure they all needed doing again. I hopefully won’t need to resort to this though.

Mark eventually came to my office door and knocked to say he has finished the ironing. I went with him to check everything and said how happy I was with everything

“this is a super job Mark, I am so pleased, Now I have one final task for you to complete but I not sure how you going to be with it as you need to be extremely delicate OK, understood”
“OK no problem what you needing”
“I would like for to wash some of my lingerie for me, my bra and panties sets, some stockings, but this will need to be hand washed would you be comfortable washing my things by hand this way. Do you mind”
“i don’t mind if you don’t mind”
“OK I have put everything in the basket in the utility room, please be careful with them”
“I will no problem”
“thanks again Mark”

I went back to the kitchen and made another cuppa then went back to my office to check the camera on watching Mark washing my lingerie, soon he will be washing his own panties like this as well as mine but I was curious as how he would react to being asked to do this, of which he didn’t seem that put off so I am guessing that is Mother has had him do this at home already but I doubt hers would be as pretty as mine. Ha-ha.

I wonder how she is going to feel when she knows what has become of her only son, hopefully she will approve then perhaps she would like to baby sit one night and then at the wedding she could lead him down the isle in all his wedding finery, I think I will wear a nice trouser suit myself but I am getting a head of myself, plenty steps to take before have to worry about introducing Mark as a sissy to his own Mother.

dolly bo peep

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2022, 04:28:25 PM »
pollyannauk,

I'm really enjoying your first story.

You are making me wet my diaper in anticipation of what lies ahead for Mark.

I do wear boy clothes when I go out, but I love wearing dresses in the house.

I'm going to change into a fresh diaper, lingerie, housedress, and apron to do the dishes and start preparing dinner.

I'm looking forward to future chapters.

sissy marci

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2022, 05:08:47 PM »
Lovely story and thank you for the great update. I am so looking forward to see what is in store for Mark, I love the art of gentle feminization by strong smart dominant women and this story is one of the best I have read in a while. Thank you, Love Marci

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender