Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Back to Basics  (Read 26726 times)

PervScenes11

• Princess
Re: Back to Basics
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2021, 10:18:20 PM »
Late to the party here, but I wanted to say "(expletive), this story is so good!" I love the careful plotting of his downfall.

antonia

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2021, 04:50:47 AM »
I would like to start by saying how flattered I have been by the kind comments. The recent stories have been wonderful by the other authors and really inspired me to start writing again. Whether I return to "It never rains but it pours" is undecided right now, but it is not signed off as dead!

Chapter 5

Sophie stowed away their hiking gear and set about making lunch – a nourishing but well-balance soup served with crusty wholemeal bread. A home-made beef and vegetable broth made with organic vegetables and some barley.

They all sat at the table as his mother cut two thick slabs off the loaf for them both. Adrian took his first spoonful and raised it to his mouth, a small twitch or tremor caused a little to hit the front of his Fred Flintstone t-shirt to leave a brown circle. He did not notice, but Sophie did with more than a little excitement. The drug she had added to his tea in the morning was certainly having an effect on his coordination.

As Adrian tucked into the healthy food with relish, his hunger strengthened by the fresh air and unfamiliar exercise, he was careless with his eating and more and more droplets of soup fell on to his t-shirt. He picked up the napkin that lay on the table and unfolded it to dab at his spillages, but the damage was done.

“You did enjoy that didn’t you?” his mother asked “looks like my big boy could do with a bib judging by his t-shirt”. She ruffled his hair “I am so pleased you enjoyed it darling, because mummy made it specially for you”. Extras not being mentioned; she thought to herself.

Sandra could not resist adding her own comments “I have just the thing in our surgery. The practice has a resident dentist, as you know, and his nurse ordered some dental bibs but the supplier sent some terry towelling ones which were totally useless. So, rather than throw them away, I said I would put them in our stores. I meant to pass them out to those mothers who had children with feeding difficulties but then forgot all about them.”

“I’m not wearing a bloody bib!” exploded Adrian forgetting that he held in his hand a glass of cranberry juice that then sloshed out of the glass and added to the stains on his t-shirt.

“Luckily they are terry towelling bibs with a plastic backing, so they would easily cope with Adrian’s messes” added Sandra. “Anyway, time I was going. I have some appointments this afternoon”.

“Goodbye then” snarled Adrian “so sorry you have to leave so soon” he said without sincerity. Sandra just gave him one of her piercing stares. The two sisters hugged each other and checked that Sandra had all she needed and had left nothing behind.

“Thank you for coming over and sorting out the old things, I am very grateful” he heard his mother tell her. The front door opened and he heard his aunt’s car start up and reverse off the drive. He could see his mother give a little wave as she closed the front door. He expected some comeback for his bad behaviour but nothing happened, his mother breezed in and they cleared the dining table and then did the washing up between them.

His mother suggested they do a jigsaw together and put a felt cloth on the wood dining table to protect it. Sophie had received a new puzzle for her birthday and had been looking forward to starting it. It was a compilation of Cunard liners from the QE2 to the Queen Mary 2 and many others. Together they sorted the pieces by colour but paying special attention to look for the edge pieces and corners. Sophie made them a drink after about half an hour with a little special something for Adrian. He was almost asleep at the table and it was not even 3 o’clock.

“But don’t forget we are going to see Auntie Sandra in her surgery at 6.30 for your check up, sweetie” his mother reminded him.

“I’m not going” said Adrian returning to his attitude of old. “I don’t like her, you know that”. He set his face into a petulant scowl ready for his mother to blow up at him; instead, he was amazed to see her smiling sweetly back at him.

“No problem at all my baby boy” she said in a sickly tone “If mummy’s baby is too tired to go out then he should go to his bed and take a nap”.

“But I am not tired and I certainly don’t need to take a nap” he retorted “and stop with all this baby nonsense, it is wearing very thin”. He stifled a yawn as the large quantity of sedative began to kick in.
Sophie picked up her mobile phone and called a number in her address book, the call connected almost immediately. “Hi Sandra, yes it was lovely? No, you are right he doesn’t want to come and see you; I am so sorry. I didn’t tell you, but he had a bit of an accident today when we went on our walk and I think it was all a bit too much for him taking so much exercise in one day. He nearly wet himself, I felt so embarrassed for him, poor lamb. Yes, I know. Yes, exactly. Soup. Yes, most of it, apart from what was on his t-shirt. Love you. See you later!”

Adrian listened with disbelief “you told her that I wet myself. It wasn’t that much just an accident” he said yawning again. “I am going to watch some telly now”. He went upstairs and laid down on his bed switching on the TV in his room with the remote. In a matter of moments, the sedatives took over and he drifted into a deep if not troubled sleep. He was dreaming of walking by the sea wall in the middle of a storm, the waves were crashing over the defences and onto the road in front. He stood facing the wall trying to stop the front of his trousers from getting wet. Another wave crashed, there were voices behind him, his name was being called, he really had to pee, he desperately tried to wake up. He forced his eyes open and before him stood his Auntie Sandra.

“Auntie Sandra, Mum” he stuttered “what are you doing here”?

“I have come to keep our appointment silly” said his aunt putting her stethoscope around her neck and opening up her doctor’s case and taking out some surgical gloves. She snapped the gloves with a snap and interlocked her fingers to ensure a perfect fit. “Now let’s have a look at you” she said pulling back the blanket that he had pulled over himself for his nap.

Andlat

« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2021, 04:13:45 PM »
Goodness, Adrian is being hit from all sides here. He's completely unaware of what's going on and the little he does understand, he's powerless to stop. He tries to voice his opinions, but we can all see how little good that's doing. In a way, his impending infancy (or whatever exactly's in store for him) is a foregone conclusion.

sarahpenguin

• Super Sissy
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2021, 03:02:47 PM »
This is interesting. Wonder what is next?

antonia

« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2021, 12:17:52 PM »
I have been quitre busy recently, so apologies for a short chapter.

Chapter 6

Adrian weakly tried to resist, then to his horror realised that he felt very damp, no it was beyond damp.

“What have we here?” exclaimed Sandra looking at the large damp patch on his joggers “looks like this big boy has had more than a bit of an accident. Lift up.” She commanded. Adrian raised his hips so that his aunt could pull down his trousers. The trousers were pulled over his feet and handed to his mother who looked surprised. His terry towelling pants were wet from the waistband down to the crotch that disappeared between his legs. He lifted up as ordered and these too were pulled down his legs. The brown stain in the back was clearly visible at this stage.

“Adrian, you poor baby” soothed his mother “you have done a real number on those survival pants haven’t you?”

Adrian could only cringe with embarrassment.

Sandra was looking at his equipment “I’m afraid to tell you Sophie, that Adrian is well behind in his development, this is the package of a six-year-old at best. He has not developed at all. Now it appears that he not only is developing incontinence of urine but also, I can see definite signs of faecal incontinence as well.

Adrian could not stay silent “it was just one accident” he shouted “one stupid little accident.

Sandra lifted the lid to a white bucket that Adrian had not seen before. “It appears that there is another pair of wet pants in here Adrian. Do you care to explain?”.

Adrian was totally demoralised; his world was crashing about him.

Sophie passed Sandra a pair of the ‘Arctic Explorer Pants”, the plastic pants were sewn on to another pair of pants made from two towelling layers. They rustled noisily as she opened up the packet and shook them open. Using baby wipes Sophie cleaned Adrian up, asking him to turn over so she could give his bottom a good clean. She used additional wipes to ensure a thorough job.

“I notice these have an extra panel sewn in back and front in case of heavier leakage,” said Sandra. “These ‘Arctic Survival pants’ are the best I have seen and should protect against any future accidents. “Now Adrian, I am very worried about you, so I need to know how often you need to go to the toilet and how much urine you are passing, because I fear that your bladder is also severely under-developed. I will need to do a proper examination in my surgery, but in the meantime, you must ask your mother every time you need to go wee wee, because she is going to have to measure the volume so we can estimate your bladder size.”

“But, but….!” Started Adrian

“No arguments, don’t be a silly boy, this could be very serious if you were to get a urinary tract infection” she admonished him. “I promise you that weeing blood is not a pretty sight and is very scary. We must find out if your bladder has any problems and we need to do an ultra-scan, probably in tandem with an endoscopy to have a look inside. Now there might be times when your mummy cannot be with you to take the measurements, so we will weigh the ‘Arctic Explorer Pants’ before you put them on and weigh them again as soon as you have wet them. We can make a good estimate of the weight of urine and knowing the density we can calculate the volume – simple!”

“Lift up baby, so I can get these on” said his mother feeding his feet into the leg holes. The two women took one side each of the pants and hauled them up over his bottom. They were remarkably heavy duty in the thickness of the padding. “There you go, all secure and ready to go”

Adrian was in a total state of shock and unable to speak, he was cross, annoyed, embarrassed, upset, foolish and worst of all he felt babyish. He wanted to scream and curse but it was his fault that he found himself in the position he was facing. He could see no way out of this horrible situation, patience and low profile seemed to be his best option.

“I am going to stay with you Sophie, because I am very concerned about Adrian and want to help out as much as I can. For the time being, I will go to my surgery every day, but will make your home my base if that is alright.”

“That would be wonderful, thank you.” said Sophie

“I will set up a small station in the bathroom, where we can measure the urine output and I can also put in a small area to analyse his urine composition to look at sugars and proteins.” Explained Sandra getting into role with her sister. Adrian looked on concerned, his legs pushed slightly akimbo by the large terry pants that his mother and aunt had fitted him into. Tears of humiliation were silently running down his cheeks.

Yesterday morning, he had been a fifteen-year-old sitting in his pyjamas and here he was, just one day later, sat on his bed wearing a pair of infantile plastic nappy pants no longer trusted to keep himself dry.

Andlat

« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2021, 01:19:14 PM »
Measuring volume? Oh, he's almost certainly going to find a training potty waiting for him!

CuddleBunns

• Super Sissy
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2021, 06:48:06 PM »
Poor Adrian. I don't think he realises what's happening yet. I'm loving how methodical Sophie and Sandra are being about justifying his increasingly infantile treatment. I'm very excited to see how far they take it. Thank you so much for the updates, antonia. This story is a classic in the making for sure!

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender