Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Clarissa’s Visit: The Birthday Party  (Read 11803 times)

sissyboy1212

• Ultimate Sissy
Clarissa’s Visit: The Birthday Party
« on: January 14, 2022, 06:04:31 PM »
I had another idea which prompted me to check in on Clarissa. For those of you who like to keep events in the proper sequence, this episode takes place shortly following the events of "Clarissa's Visit: A Prequel."

5-7 parts are planned.

Hope you enjoy.

-----------
PART 1

Mike Bradley was happily tossing a frisbee with his friends in the local park when, from the corner of his eye, he saw his mother’s car pull into the nearby parking lot. Perturbed, he saw that she was early. She had dropped him off just a couple of hours ago, and she wasn’t supposed to pick him up for another 45 minutes. Most of his peers rode their bikes to the park on their own now, but his mother always insisted on dropping him off and picking him up instead. At twelve years old, he thought he was old enough by now to make it to the park and back by himself.

As adolescent boys often do, his friend Charlie teased him when he saw her car and said, “Oh Mikey… Mommy’s here!”

Mike rolled his eyes at his friend and scowled. But then, he heard his mother toot her car horn and realized reluctantly he would have to go meet her. Distracted, he muffed an easy throw and turned a little red as he had to leave his friends early. Frustrated, he watched the frisbee bounce to the ground after what should have been a simple catch.

Grimacing, he muttered, “I guess I’ve got to go guys.”

He tried his best to ignore the teasing kissing sounds his buddies made as he trudged to his mother’s car in the nearby parking lot.

Still miffed, Mike opened the car door and crawled into the passenger seat full of adolescent attitude. As it was the middle of August, his mother had the air conditioning going full blast. Before he spoke, however, Mike saw his mother’s jaw was clenched tightly. She was not happy. Instantly, he was on guard.

“Mike,” she began curtly, “can you explain this please?” As she spoke, Mike saw that she held the ripped up pieces of a birthday party invitation. It had been partially taped back together. He paled abruptly. Now nearly frantic, he wondered, “How did she find that!?” He realized at once that he was in trouble. He should have been more careful with that stupid card.

About an hour earlier, Carol Bradley had been tossing some trash in the garbage can when she spotted a tiny bit of shiny pink ribbon peeking from underneath a crumpled plastic bag. Curious, she reached down to see what it was. Pushing aside a plastic bag and a used coffee filter, she saw the ribbon was a decoration attached to part of a little card that had apparently been torn apart. She quickly fished out the other pieces of the ripped up paper to find it was an invitation to a girl’s birthday party for someone named Elizabeth Smalls.

“Oh yes,” Carol had thought to herself as she remembered that Elizabeth had been the youngest girl in Mrs. Cranston’s ballet class earlier that summer. She briefly recalled that wonderful recital the girls had done at the end of the class. All the girls had been so cute in their pink leotards and darling little tutus. Carol’s mood had quickly soured as she realized Mike must have gotten this in the mail and then thrown it away so she wouldn’t see it. She had been annoyed when she saw an RSVP had been requested, and she felt certain Mike had not bothered to reply. She had next found all the pieces of the pale pink envelope which evidently had contained the party invitation. When she saw who the invitation was addressed to, Carol had understood what must have happened.

Back in the parking lot, Mike flushed despite the air conditioning. The twelve year old boy began uncertainly, “I uhhh… I just thought that since… since…” he stammered and then trailed off. His face grew beet red now and he felt a cold trickle of sweat on his back. “Well… that invitation was for…” he paused again. He couldn’t find the right words to explain, and he didn’t want to say that name out loud again.

His mother interjected, “You thought that you would just tear up the invitation rather than RSVP properly? It’s past the RSVP date and the party is tomorrow! That’s very rude and inconsiderate! Little Elizabeth thought kindly enough to include you in her party, and you don’t even have the manners to politely let her know whether or not you’ll attend? They have to plan for the right number of guests. And why would you be so thoughtless to a little girl? I’ve tried to teach you better manners than this.” Carol gave her son a piercing gaze and waited for him to respond.

He opened his mouth to speak, but he was caught completely off guard. He had no idea what to say. He remained silent.

“Mike,” his mother chided, “I thought we were making some progress with your behavior.” He noted that she spoke with an unmistakable tone of disappointment. He might have misheard, but he thought she also clucked her tongue deliberately.

After a lingering and uncomfortable pause, Mike blurted, “I don’t want to go to that stupid party! It’s only for girls!” The red-faced boy’s lip was quivering slightly now. Belatedly, he sensed he had just crossed a line.

Calmly, his mother gave him a withering look. “Well, ever since I found this in the garbage earlier, I’ve actually had some time to think about it,” she began coldly. “As I think you know, this invitation was addressed to a girl…” she noted as her voice trailed off. Mike could see her wheels begin to spin. He sat on pins and needles now, and his spirits sank when he saw the corners of her mouth turn up slightly in a tight smile. She had obviously reached a decision. Next, she spoke calmly but firmly to her preteen son, “Don’t say anything else, dear, while I call Elizabeth’s mother. It's obvious that we need to improve your manners.”

Sitting beside his mother in the parked car, Mike powerlessly watched her reach for her cellphone. Chagrined, he felt his stomach jump as she dialed the number on the invitation for the RSVP. He could faintly hear the other end ringing and then a woman’s voice answered.

petticoated

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Re: Clarissa’s Visit: The Birthday Party
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2022, 01:44:21 AM »
You are a supremely talented storyteller.

sissyboy1212

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2022, 07:07:36 PM »
Thank you petticoated. Given all your writing, I take that as high praise :)
Next part should come tomorrow.

PervScenes11

• Princess
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2022, 01:35:51 PM »
Very exciting to see another installment in this saga. Can't wait to see where this goes!

Norm43

• Ballerina
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2022, 09:18:34 PM »
I hope Clarissa will be back spending lots of time in tights and a tutu.  It seems Clarissa forgot some of the discipline ballet taught. 

Sissy Ballerina Boy

• Super Sissy
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2022, 11:03:34 AM »
These are some of my favorite stories. I really hope you write about his first ballet class experience soon.

sissyboy1212

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2022, 03:29:54 PM »
PART 2

“Hello, Mrs. Smalls? This is Carol Bradley,” his mother spoke into her phone. Transfixed, Mike felt as though he was trapped in a slow motion train wreck. “I’m so sorry that we overlooked the date, but I’m calling to RSVP for Elizabeth’s birthday party tomorrow if it’s not too late.” Mike listened in horror as Mrs. Smalls said something he couldn’t make out on the other end. Then his mother smiled at him while she spoke again, “Elizabeth’s turning nine is that right? How nice!” There was another brief pause while Mrs. Smalls spoke.

Mike listened in near disbelief as his mother continued, “Yes of course she’s here with me right now. She’s so looking forward to it. I’ll put her on the phone and let her tell you herself!” Then, Mike’s mother gave the flustered boy a stern look and very deliberately handed him the phone. “Clarissa…” she began pointedly, and Mike nearly recoiled as his mother said the name. “Please apologize to Mrs. Smalls and give her your RSVP for Elizabeth’s party.” By now, it was painstakingly clear to Mike what she expected him to say.

“Mrs. Smalls,” he began reluctantly in a small voice, “this is… uhh… hello this is… Clarissa.” The words nearly choked in his mouth as he said that dreaded name again. As he spoke, he found himself unable to turn his eyes away from his mother. Meanwhile, Carol watched and listened intently. “Yes ma’am…” the flustered lad continued, “Uhhh… Yes ma’am, of course.” Another pause. “I’m so sorry I didn’t RSVP on time, Mrs. Smalls. ” A brief pause while Mrs. Smalls replied. Mike’s mother noted with satisfaction that her son’s voice had almost automatically become slightly more feminine and lilting. Then very reluctantly, Mike said, “Yes… that’s right of course… Yes ma’am, I’ll be at Elizabeth’s party. Th- Thank you for inviting me,” he managed to sputter. In spite of himself, he concluded weakly, “Yes… I can’t wait!”

His mother smiled sweetly as she retrieved her phone. “Wonderful! It’s settled then?” she asked. After a moment she added, “and I’m also happy to help chaperone if you need any assistance!”

Mike was flabbergasted at how Clarissa had swooped in from nowhere to wreck his week. His heart began to flutter as there was another short response from Mrs. Smalls. He cringed anew as he recalled the party theme he had read about on the invitation. It was one of the reasons he had torn it up in the first place.

His mother continued, “I saw on the invitation that it’s a princess-themed party? That sounds so adorable! And just like the invitation says, I’ll make certain Clarissa wears her ‘Princess Best!’”

Mike was horrified as he thought about what Clarissa’s “Princess Best” might be. It was sure to be over-the-top girly and sissyish. Sitting miserably in the passenger seat, he saw his friends still playing frisbee on the field.

“Thank you so much and we’ll see you tomorrow at two,” his mother said gaily as she ended her call. Carol thought it sort of made sense in retrospect. A few of the other ballet parents may have suspected the truth about Clarissa, but it’s not something she had discussed with any of them. She had no previous interactions with Mrs. Smalls, and she was sure that Cynthia Cranston hadn’t told any of them about Clarissa either. Then she remembered that Cynthia had distributed a sheet to the parents with all the students’ names and contact information. She retrieved the paper, and there it was in black and white. It was obvious now. The party invitation had been addressed to Clarissa Bradley, so that’s who would attend.

Turning back to her crestfallen son, she repeated the phrase thoughtfully, “Hmmm… your ‘Princess Best...’” She now seemed full of energy as she continued, “Well that’s settled… Clarissa, dear… We have a lot to do before tomorrow!”

Mike was aghast at how quickly his day had turned to disaster. He was nearly a teenager, but he felt so small and childish now.

His mother went on, “I saw a dress in a secondhand shop just the other day that would be perfect!” Regretfully, she admitted, “I just knew I should have picked it up when I saw it.” She continued, “Since we’re already out and about, we’ll just drive over and see if it’s still there. Hopefully no one else has beaten us to it. And then you’ll also need to find a nice birthday gift for Elizabeth.”

“Of course, Mother,” he said weakly as his spirits plummeted.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender