Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Clarissa’s Visit: The Birthday Party  (Read 11804 times)

sissyboy1212

• Ultimate Sissy
Re: Clarissa’s Visit: The Birthday Party
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2022, 07:07:40 PM »
PART 7

Mike slept fitfully. He had an especially vivid dream about his experience in the department store with the pretty Stephanie. In his dream, he had stood sweetly in his lemon yellow party dress in front of her while his mother watched attentively. An incredibly oversized and sissyish yellow hairbow was pinned tightly in his hair. This time, Stephanie had insisted on putting some of his new makeup on him right there in the store. He had grown excited again in his panties as she took a soft little brush and slowly applied some adorable pink blush to his already red cheeks. His breath had grown rapid and he felt intense tingling in his tights and panties.

Then, as she began to apply a generous coat of pink lipstick to his quivering lips, she said, “Now pucker up sweetly, Mikey dear… I’m going to make you my prettiest little princess boy!” The feminized boy paled as he realized she knew he was a boy! Suddenly, out of nowhere, he saw all his friends from the park around him as Stephanie put the makeup on him. “Mikey is going to look his ‘Princess Best’ for his little party!” she told all the onlookers. “Swish your pretty petticoat for your friends Mikey,” she told him. Then, slyly, she asked him, “but you want me to call you by your real name don’t you sweetheart?”

An intense wave of humiliation swept over him and his heart raced. Still, he couldn’t help but squeal, “Oh yes please Stephanie! My name is… Clarissa!” Obediently, he then dramatically swished his petticoat back and forth before dropping into a lovely curtsey. All his friends burst out in fits of giggles at his predicament.

At that point, he heard a loud ringing in his ears and the pulsing in his panties grew unbearable. Helplessly exposed now, he trembled as his tights rubbed against his panties and petticoat. The tension seemed to reach a new level. Stephanie giggled and patted him sweetly on his slender shoulder. “There, there little sugarplum…” she cooed condescendingly. He frightfully looked up into her beautiful eyes…

That’s when he woke up. After a few moments of panic, he finally comprehended that he had been dreaming, and it was morning. Then, oddly, he realized he felt wet. Reaching down, he was surprised and shocked to find his lavender pajama shorts were damp. “Did I wet the bed?” he thought in horror. Throwing back the sheets, he saw a little spot on his silky shorts. Then, he realized that it wasn’t pee. Confused, he found a sticky little mess in his girly pajama shorts.

After a minute of confused fretting, he began to realize what had happened. He’d had his first wet dream! Boys tend to talk, and he knew it had already happened to some of his friends. Now it had happened to him! At this sudden realization, however, he was deeply humiliated that it had happened to him as Clarissa. He jumped out of bed and rushed to the bathroom. Hastily stripping off his frilly lavender pajama shorts, he felt so embarrassed as he gawked at the unmistakable wet spot. He used a tissue and hastily tried to wipe it up the best he could in the bathroom sink.

Trying to clean his silky pajama shorts, he heard his mother call cheerfully from the hallway, “Good morning, Clarissa dear! I see you’re already up and excited for your party!” Then he heard her add, “Go ahead and take your shower, please, and be sure to wash and condition your hair. Then, meet me in your room!”

Mike grimaced to be reminded that Elizabeth’s party was today. Today he would be dressed in his “Princess Best,” he thought dejectedly. “Yes, Mother,” he replied in a quavering voice.

With a sense of impending doom, he took off his matching camisole pajama top. Then he tried to dry his frilly pajama shorts as best he could and threw both items in the laundry hamper. He was beside himself that Clarissa had intruded on his first wet dream. She ruined everything! For some reason, he wanted to cry. Completely unsettled, he jumped into the shower and began to soap himself up with the sweetly scented bath gel.

Hours passed.

Much later, Mike sat miserably on the padded stool in front of Clarissa’s vanity table. Lost in his own madly swirling thoughts, he had spent most of the morning sitting here as his mother methodically transformed him into her vision of an adorably prissy little princess. Every so often, he would think about his soiled pajamas in the hamper and cringe again. He felt like he was being slowly pulled up some kind of horrible roller coaster, and a big frightening drop was approaching inevitably. With his back to the mirror, the sissified twelve year old could not see what his mother was doing to his hair, but he knew it was going to be horribly adorable and sweet. She was applying her finishing touches now. It was almost one o’clock. Soon it would be time to leave for Elizabeth’s party.

Earlier, as soon as he had showered, he had returned to Clarissa’s room in his white satin bathrobe. On his bed, his mother had laid out some clean pink satin panties and a pair of pale pink tights. Compliantly, Mike pulled on his panties under his robe. As he next pulled up the heavily ruffled tights over his panties, the unwelcome tingling returned. Once he had gotten his tights on, his mother had eagerly ushered him onto the stool next to the ultra-feminine vanity table and announced, “We have a lot to do!” She had flung her nylon beautician’s cape around him and fastened it snugly. “Let’s get started, honey,” she said, “you’re going to be so pretty today!” He recalled how she had caressed his damp hair lovingly. Then, his emotions still raw, the feminized boy had sat helplessly in his robe and ruffled tights as his mother set to work.

She had sprayed his damp hair thoroughly with a solution in a little bottle. Next, he was unpleasantly surprised when she had picked up a little pink foam curler. This was not something Clarissa normally did. As his mother had begun rolling it tightly into his hair, a worried look had crossed his face.

Seeing his nervously questioning eyes, his mother had smiled down and said, “I’m going to give my little princess an extra special hairstyle today!” As she had securely pinned the first curler into place, she added, “You’re going to just love it I know!”

Another little jolt had tingled in his panties. “Thank you Mother,” he had replied meekly, “I can’t wait.” He watched in dismay as she grabbed the next pink curler.

After several minutes, she had all his curlers in place. She had spun him around to the mirror, and he had seen that his brunette hair was now a mass of tightly wound pink curlers. He worried more about what she had planned. After that, it was time for his dress. Excitedly, she had then gotten him snugly fastened into his princess outfit for the party with all the new alterations. It was truly over-the-top girly… even beyond what he had been expecting. His mouth had dropped when she brought out his shoes. He had never seen them before, and they were breathtakingly sissyish.

“I thought I’d surprise you with these,” she had said adoringly, “I ordered them while you were taking ballet but you never got a chance to wear them.” Smiling as she had him slip his tighted feet into his darling new shoes, she asked leadingly, “But I think it was worth the wait, don’t you Clarissa?”

“Ye—Yes Mother they are so pretty,” Mike gulped reluctantly.

Once he’d been put into his dress and shoes, he was quickly back on the stool again with the nylon cape protecting his pretty clothes. Of course, his mother had used some of his new makeup on him. “Young girls shouldn’t wear much makeup at all,” she pronounced, “but a little bit tastefully applied for special occasions is fine.” Finally, she had used her hair dryer set on low to finish drying his hair and then carefully removed all his curlers.

Now, after all her methodical work, she fussily teased and combed his hair just so, using generous amounts of styling gel, hairspray and a few bobby pins to achieve the look she wanted. Finally, as she adjusted his last curl delicately into place, she said with a satisfied look, “I think that does it, dear.” Carefully removing the nylon cape, she looked on adoringly as Mike stood up with a little wobble. “Have a look, Clarissa,” she said as she gestured to the full-length mirror.

When Mike tentatively stepped to the mirror and took in his exceedingly girlish reflection, he couldn’t help but let out a little sissyish gasp.

Seeing his reaction, his mother said sweetly, “I know dear… you look absolutely precious!” She added gaily, “As I promised Mrs. Smalls yesterday in the car, I’ve made certain you look your ‘Princess Best.’’’ Then she asked him, “Well honey, what do you think?”

Surveying his extraordinarily feminine reflection, Mike softly replied, “It’s my ‘Princess Best.’” Out of habit, he gently swished his skirt and petticoat which generated another little tingle.

It was time to go.

Andlat

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2022, 12:07:50 AM »
I doubt Mike's in any frame of mind to think of this, but at least there's no chance of his friends recognizing him. In fact, I doubt anyone would ever suspect sweet Clarissa in her princess best of being a boy.

babycakes

• Super Sissy
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2022, 11:21:37 AM »
Andlat makes a valid point but fate has a habit of nasty surprises.  What if one of the party goers has an older sister either chaperoning or picking her younger sibling up from the party and the older sibling, whose connection to the young party attendee was previously unknown, just happens to know Mike from school or through her brother? Could Clarissa be outed in some small way?  Await the hand of fate - maybe!

BabyLock

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2022, 11:31:50 AM »
Oh !
To be O-U-T-E-D
The plot thickens more than those diapers !
I just love a story that an irresistible uncompromising situation is met full head on to the
amusement of the subject trying to escape attention !
Come out of the closet and show us what you are wearing - whoever you are !

Andlat

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2022, 12:12:37 PM »
Babycakes makes a good point, but I think most people will see the dress and not the face of the boy wearing it. Maybe if someone recognized his mother, they'd put the pieces together, but I don't know if Mike's friends, say, are that good at logical thinking

sissyboy1212

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2022, 12:57:17 PM »
Thank you for the lovely comments and fun ideas. I'm grateful for all the interest and discussion about Clarissa's stories.

Each time Mike is thrust into a public setting, it seems the door cracks a little wider to potential full exposure. I had fun writing the part where his mother added those initial girlish touches to his outfit in the car while his friends played nearby. I liked wondering how far she could go to make him look girly but still keep him somewhat passable for a boy.

In any event, the final part is almost done, so you'll soon see how this particular episode of her story ends.

sissyboy1212

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2022, 01:09:30 PM »
PART 8

Mike minced sheepishly behind his mother into the Smalls’ backyard for Elizabeth’s party. There were a couple of breezy white canopies set up in the yard with plenty of festive pink and purple decorations all around… just what you’d expect at a birthday party for a little girl. He had practically scurried from the car to get away from view of anyone passing in the street. He’d scarcely had time to put his pretty gift bag on a small table with all the other presents when he heard a squeal of delight.

“Clarissa!” he heard Elizabeth gush, “Oh my gosh you came! And you look so pretty!” Wearing a darling purple princess dress with glittery sequins, Elizabeth rushed over to hug him. “Your dress is perfect!” she said admiringly.

Blushing already to be greeted so enthusiastically, Mike was painfully conscious of how absolutely girlish he was. In the car, he had been trying to plan the right things to say. After a moment, he regained his composure enough to stammer his reply, “Oh thank you Elizabeth! Happy birthday! Your dress is so cute too!”

Mike saw there were about twelve girls there in all, and they were all dressed in fancy dresses and sparkly outfits. “Just like me,” he thought ruefully. He also realized that he seemed to be older than any of the other guests. To his chagrin, he next recognized Molly and Mary from his ballet class were there too in their own cute party dresses. They knew his secret! He was fairly sure Elizabeth didn’t know as she was a bit younger, but the twins had figured it out quickly during their classes. Mary’s dress was a dark green and Molly’s was a pretty royal blue. Catching his eye, Molly winked at him impishly but didn’t say anything. Mary just gave him a knowing smile.

In moments, Mike was surrounded by a gaggle of younger girls dressed as princesses. He stood self-consciously while Elizabeth proudly introduced Clarissa as one of her “ballet buddies” and they all marveled at how cute his outfit was. He felt like climbing under a rock, but his mother watched this display with a pleased look. Her petticoated son was awash in a multicolored sea of the most girlish, glittery outfits imaginable, and he fit right in. It was so nice to see Clarissa with all the other little girls. Her discomfited preteen son made a darling little princess!

Thanks to his mother’s efforts, his brunette hair was now an adorable mass of tightly wound ringlet curls. His springy curls cascaded playfully with every movement, and the childish hairstyle made him look like a much younger girl. His subtle makeup was beautifully done. He sported some lovely pale pink lip gloss and a just visible touch of light pink blush. His mother had added a smidge of very light coral eye shadow to make his eyes look especially dewy. She had also brushed his eyebrows with some of her clear eyebrow gel to keep them nicely groomed. Of course, she had also retouched his pretty bubblegum pink nails to make sure they remained picture perfect.

And his dress! Mike’s pastel pink princess dress was a vision of girlishness. Its top was made of a stretchy light pink material like a sleeveless leotard that clung closely to his narrow torso. The clingy top was almost completely covered with dazzling pink sequins that shimmered with his every move. The stretchy top had narrow spandex shoulder straps which hugged his shoulders closely. The sleeves, of course, were the highlight. The shoulders were adorned with elaborate, multi-layered pink tulle puffs that continuously tickled Mike’s upper arms. His mother had been dissatisfied with the original single layers of tulle and had added generous amounts of the shimmery pink fabric to make them truly exquisite. Now, his slender arms were practically swallowed up by the darling multilayered flutter sleeves she had created. His mother had also paid close attention to his lovely ribbon sash and waist bow. Now, the large and elaborate pink satin bow she had crafted was sewn in the front center of a new wide satin ribbon sash. The sash snugly encircled his slim waist for a wonderfully girlish silhouette.

His baby pink satin skirt ended just at his knees and showcased a beautifully feminine border hem detail. The skirt poofed out gorgeously thanks to the elaborate petticoat playfully peeking out underneath. Oh his petticoat! It was an incredibly fancy multilayered tulle petticoat which his mother had made some time ago. She called it his “special occasion” petticoat. Each of its five full layers of netted tulle was trimmed at the bottom with a band of matching pink satin that made his entire look simply reek of femininity. In contrast to his fluffy skirt, his pale pink ruffled tights closely hugged his slender legs and made him look so delicate. Finally, his new shoes were an adorable pair of glittery pink ballet flats that sparkled in the afternoon sunshine. The sparkly pink flats had dainty little bows on top and just screamed “Sissy!” From head to toe, the feminized boy was truly his “Princess Best!”

In no time, Clarissa was fully immersed in all the girlish party activities. Mrs. Smalls had set up a craft table with glittering costume tiaras for every girl. There were loose rhinestones and some craft glue as well, and the girls were soon busily personalizing their tiaras. At Elizabeth’s insistence, Mike added several rose pink rhinestones to his tiara to match his dress. While the glue on their tiaras dried, all the girls next picked out jewelry from a large pile of costume jewelry Mrs. Smalls had provided.

Seeing that Mike was hesitating, Molly decided she would help him pick out his jewelry. Soon, Mike wore a sparkly jeweled necklace, some lovely clip-on earrings, two glittery pink bracelets and a couple of rings. As she helped him slide the shiny rings on his delicate fingers, she remarked, “I love that pretty pink nail polish… Clarissa!” All the girls had wonderful fun choosing their own “crown jewels” and helping each other get dressed up.

Then, it was time for what Mrs. Smalls called the “Royal Court.” Elizabeth, of course, was to be the highest ranking princess as the birthday girl. Her mother had her sit on an elevated chair that she called her “Princess Throne.” Then, Mike’s mother handed Mrs. Smalls the tiara for Elizabeth, and Mrs. Smalls proclaimed that she was now “Princess Elizabeth the First” as she crowned her. All the girls giggled and clapped excitedly at the show while Elizabeth smiled and blew them kisses.

Next, all the girls got to vote on who had the best princess outfit, and Mike had a sinking feeling. It had quickly become apparent to him that he was dressed more elaborately than anyone else at the party. All the girls wrote their votes on slips of paper and dropped them in a little white basket. As Mrs. Smalls tallied the votes, she told them the winner would get to be Princess Elizabeth’s Lady in Waiting! A minute later, Mike groaned inwardly when Mrs. Smalls announced the results. Hoping against hope, he had voted for Molly, but apparently no one else did.

“My, it seems the vote was nearly unanimous!,” she said excitedly, “Clarissa, dear, please come up to the Princess Throne!”

Embarrassed, Mike slowly gathered his multilayered skirts and stepped reluctantly to stand in front of Elizabeth as all the other girls looked on excitedly. All the layers of his elaborate petticoat whirled noisily with each dainty step, and his ringlet curls bounced happily around his face with every turn of the head. Then, he saw his mother gesturing at him. At once, he knew what she wanted. Sighing softly, the heavily petticoated preteen dropped into a graceful curtsey and said, “Hap—Happy Birthday, Princess Elizabeth!”

Elizabeth clapped with glee and said happily, “Thank you. That was so sweet!” Then, Mrs. Smalls passed her Clarissa’s tiara from the table. “I now crown you as Princess Clarissa!” Elizabeth said with a giggle. Mike’s mother happily stepped in to assist her. When his mother stepped back, Princess Clarissa’s gleaming princess tiara was pinned securely in her preciously ringleted hair. Red-faced, Mike turned to face all the other girls with his new tiara as Elizabeth added, “I give you Princess Clarissa, my new Lady in Waiting!” All the other girls started clapping again. Nervously, Mike could see Molly and Mary leading the way with the applause.

Mike felt like such a huge sissy as he tried to plaster a smile on his blushing face. His petticoats rustled ceaselessly. He couldn’t help but reflect on how rapidly his week had deteriorated. Yesterday, he had been playing frisbee in the park with the guys. Today, he was playing princess dressup with the girls. He cringed inwardly as he thought again about his dream. This all seemed more like a nightmare now.

As Princess Elizabeth’s Lady in Waiting, Mike had to help her crown the other girls as princesses, passing her each girl’s tiara when it was their turn. After watching Mike’s example, they all curtseyed as well. Seeing his mother’s gestures again, Mike curtseyed back to each of them too. So the next few minutes were a steady procession of delightful curtseys and tiaras for the sissified boy. He saw unhappily that his mother was recording a video of the whole scene on her phone. There was a moment of enhanced tension when he helped crown Princess Molly. After she had her tiara, she gave him a silly grin and impulsively kissed him on the cheek. As she pulled away, she whispered softly so only he could hear, “You’re so cute… Princess Mike!” His tingling returned and he blushed furiously as all the other girls tittered.

After all the girls were finally crowned, they posed sweetly in their new tiaras as Mrs. Smalls took lots of photos of the Royal Court. Incredibly self-conscious, Mike saw his mother busily snapping photos too. Glumly, he knew they would soon wind up in Clarissa’s memory books.

“Princess Clarissa,” she called gaily, “everyone but you is smiling.” She then added with a barely detectable note of impatience, “Give me a big pretty princess smile honey!”

Hearing that, Mike reddened as he had a sudden and unhappy flashback to that awful photo of Clarissa in her pink Easter dress from years ago. Having no desire to repeat that episode, he quickly put on the sweetest smile he could muster. Meanwhile, Princess Elizabeth laughed and hugged him again when she heard his mother calling to him.

“I’m Clarissa,” he reflexively thought. “No,” he corrected himself dispiritedly, “today I’m Princess Clarissa.” The delicate layers of his fluffy petticoat swished again delightfully.

It would soon be time for the cake and presents. As the new Lady in Waiting, Princess Clarissa would have more lovely court duties to perform…

THE END

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender