Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Mitch  (Read 54411 times)

Sandra B

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Re: Mitch
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2022, 03:17:13 PM »
After the conversation with Lettie, he went up to his room and sat in a chair fuming.  What were the others going to infer from all this?  Thinking it through, he quickly realised that it would be better if they heard from him rather than from Lettie.  As if it was his idea, his decision.  If they thought he was under her thumb, it would be twice as embarrassing.  So he ran back downstairs and into the kitchen.
“Mum?  Listen.  I’m going to see Lettie on Friday.”
“You are?  How nice.  We sort of got the impression you…quite liked her.”
“She’s a nice kid,” added Sarah.  “I’ve known her since she was…”
“Well, it’s not so much like that…I mean…”  This was difficult to explain.  “See, she thought my baby act was so good…so I, like, offered to show her mum an’ stuff…so I, like, you know, would need to take all the stuff…”
“What?  You’re going to dress up in your baby outfit for her?  For all of them?”  Sarah was gobsmacked.
“Well, dear, that's very…nice of you.  You were very good, of course…”
“Till the champagne took effect,” grinned Sarah.  “But, no, why not?  It’s a great idea.  It’ll be fun.  And now we know you’re friends with the girls, we can invite them to the parties – and Tabby, too!”
Mitch groaned inwardly.  What had he got himself into?  All from being too obliging.  Idiot!  He trudged back up to his room, full of misgivings.

Within thirty minutes Grace and Patty and Alice had all heard the news, and Alice had spoken to Tabby, and it was all a great piece of fun for everyone.  Alice was convinced Mitch had fallen for Lettie, and was trying to impress her.  She said as much to Tabby.
“It just shows you how wrong you can be, dear.  I thought he seemed a bit hostile, but there you are.  He wouldn’t have offered to entertain your girls unless he had a very strong reason for doing so.”  (That was true, all right.)  “Your Lettie’s a very pretty girl, and clever, too.”  (Cunning would have been a better word.)  “And Mitch is a smashing kid…”
Tabby herself was a bit more pragmatic about her daughters, and had her suspicions.  But she had decided to reserve judgement till she saw how they related to their new friend.
“Well, it’s nice for Letitia to have a new friend.  Molly is fine, but a bit too cool and smart for my liking.  Mitch sounds a lot more laid back.”
“Oh, he is.  He’s lovely.  And he’s agreed to do his baby act at our regular get-togethers.  You and the girls are invited, of course.  The next one’s at Grace’s in a couple of weeks.”
“Oh.  Thanks.  That’s very kind.  I’m sure the girls would like to go, and you know I’m always up for a glass or two of wine…  Oh, sorry, shouldn’t have said that….”
“No, it's fine.  I’m getting used to it.  It’s not for ever.”

Mitch, meanwhile, was trying to work out how he had got himself into such a mess.  Not only had he made a complete exhibition of himself, but he had then agreed to do it again at Grace’s and at Patty’s, then allowed himself to be blackmailed into becoming the girls’ plaything, and finally presented himself as the instigator!  Now, apart from his mother, there were going to be four women and two little girls in on the secret.  Surely it was only a matter of time before the truth got out…

He was in the midst of these cogitations when there came a soft knock at his bedroom door.
“Come in.”
“It’s only me, darling,” said Sarah.  “I just wanted to say that you were the highlight of the party yesterday.  We all had such fun.  It would have been rather boring otherwise.”
Mitch felt a little mollified.  “Oh…thanks, Sarah.  I’m sorry about…you know…  It was the champagne…and then trying to stay hidden, as well…”
“Oh, it was nothing.  We soon had you sorted out.  Good practice for Alice, in fact!”
“Yeah…   Sorry I fell asleep.”
“I don’t blame you.  But I would lay off the champers in future.  Especially when you’re at the Bradleys!  I can’t believe you volunteered to play the baby with them.  That Lettie…  She’s a good kid, but she can be a bit wild at times.  Her mum’s nice.  She doesn’t let her get away with anything.”
“Really?”  That sounded reassuring.
“Oh, yes.  She’s quite strict with them.  Then she needs to be with Lettie at least.  I’ve noticed she's usually well-behaved at home, but quite naughty when her mum’s not around.  I’ve babysat her a few times.  Quite a handful.”
“Right.  I’ll bear that in mind.”
“Do.  Oh, and by the way, Grace is finding you a new outfit.  If you’re going to play the baby regularly you’ll need more than one.  You’ll be able to surprise them on Friday.”
“Oh?  What is it?”
“No idea.  You’ll find out in the week.  Whatever it is I’m sure you’ll like it.  Grace is good at this sort of thing.  Who knows, she may decide to grow you into a toddler!”
I hope she does, thought Mitch.  A toddler with a nice thick onesie.

But Grace had other ideas.  Ever since the party she had been thinking what a pretty girl Mitch would make.  She had seen some lovely dresses for twelve-year-olds that he would have looked gorgeous in.  But that would come later, maybe.  For now, she was aware her commission was baby clothes.  Well, she could at least source some pretty girlie ones.  And she imagined the girls – especially Lottie – would be wanting to dress him and undress him like a little doll, so she determined to purchase a variety of things.  Some of them would have to be made up, so she made an early start Monday morning, looking at designs, choosing material, and engaging some of her contacts in the clothing trade.  It was touch and go, but by Thursday afternoon she had put together quite a decent selection, and packed them neatly in a little pink suitcase she had bought especially for the project.  She was going to take them round to Elizabeth’s for Mitch to see, if not try on, but then she had second thoughts and just dropped them off at Tabby’s.  That way the girls would know what outfits they had, and it would be a nice surprise for Mitch.

Friday came.  Tabby rang in the morning to ask if he could come straight from school, as the girls were so eager to see him.  He reluctantly agreed, and then she said he was welcome to stay over.  He demurred, but then Lettie took the phone from her mother.
“Mitch…you must stay over.  I insist.  Lottie would be so disappointed if you didn’t.  And so would I.  We’ve got a sweet little camp bed for you to sleep on, and we can tell you some nice bedtime stories to help you go to sleep.  And you’ve got a new pacifier to suc-k.  Does that sound good?”
He could sense the threat in her voice.  “I guess…” 
“Good.  See you about four, then.  Bye, bye, Mitchikins.”
That bitch, he thought. 
“How nice,” said his mother.  “Such nice girls…”

It was nearly half-past four when he knocked at the Bradleys’ door.  It was opened immediately.
“You’re late,” said Lettie.  “Where have you been?”
“Nowhere…  The bus was late…”
“Yeah, right.  Come and meet my mum first.  Then we’ll go up to my room, and you can see all the goodies we’ve got for you!”  She bestowed an evil smile on him.
Lottie popped out from a side door.
“Hello, Mitch.  Thank you for coming to play.”
“That’s all right, Lottie,” Mitch smiled.
“Not that you had a choice,” said Lettie, under her breath.
She led him to the kitchen, where there was a lovely smell of cooking.
“Hello, Mitch.  Lovely to meet you.”
“Hello, Mrs Bradley.”
“Tabby, please.  I hope you like lasagne?  You do?  Good.  We’ll eat in about an hour, if that’s okay.  I think the girls are dying to play.  I’ll call you when supper’s ready.”
“Thanks, er, Tabby…”
“C’mon,” said Lettie, taking his hand as if she were his mother, and leading him towards the stairs.  Let’s get started.”
Lottie, bouncing with excitement, led the way upstairs, chanting, “We’re gonna play babies, we’re gonna play babies, mummies and mummies and babies…”

The girls shared a bedroom.  It was brightly painted with green walls and yellow woodwork, though the walls were largely covered with big posters, mainly of pop stars and bands.  Some of them seemed quite sexy.  The fact that were into all that only made Mitch, who was more interested in such things as animals and bikes and his skateboard,  feel the more juvenile.  He suddenly felt very little and very stupid.
There were three beds: a double, a single, and in one corner a camp bed covered with a pink duvet.  That must be for me, he thought.  Lettie looked at him spitefully.
“Want to see what you’ll be wearing this evening?  Well?”
“W-well, I-I suppose…,” he found himself stammering.  And he had butterflies in his tummy.
Lottie looked up at him with big eyes.  “Auntie Grace brought lovely things for you, Mitch.  I hope you like them…”
Lettie pulled the pink case out from under her bed, put it on top of the covers, and threw open the lid.  The contents were a study in different shades of pink!  She began to pull things out one by one, watching with amusement his reaction to each item.
“Pull-ups – girl ones.  See?  Pink with rainbows and unicorns.  Poor unicorns!  They’re gonna get soaked, aren’t they?”  She gave a short laugh.
“Next.  Pretty pink socks.  Little short ones, with lace.  And look, we even have long ones, almost as long as stockings!  They’re for your best outfit.  Then, bootees to match, with ribbons and little tiny silver bells so they tinkle when you walk.”  She held one up and shook it.  “See?  So cute.  A pile of vests, all pink, with silly writing on them.  Rompers than button up right down there” – she giggled – “so we can change you easily.  Now, look at these plastic pants!  Pink with all sorts of pretty designs.  They’re so puffy!  And these ones…  Have you ever seen anything like that?”  She held a pair up.
Mitch hadn’t.  He could see they were good quality heavyweight plastic, in a beautiful delicate shade of pink, smothered with tiny purple and yellow flowers.  But it was the waist and leg openings that were unusual.   The elastication was in the form of red rubber ribbons sewn into the hems.  The waist ribbon, which was broader than those at the legs, emerged from the front of the waist in a snappy moulded bow; the ribbon in the legs was complemented by a matching decorative hem of red rubber in tight little frills.
Possibly Lottie mistook the look of dread on Mitch’s face for one of awe.  She looked at him, and then back to the pants, and, clasping her hands, remarked,
“They are beautiful, aren’t they, Baby Mitch?”
“Grace is so clever,” smirked Lettie.
Mitch felt weak.  He had a sinking feeling inside.  He knew that, at least this evening, there was no way out.  But Lettie proceeded relentlessly.  There was a little satin dress with an very short flared skirt, designed merely to set off the panties; a bright pink sparkly metallic stretch leotard with little pink wigs at the legs; and a pair of rubber-lined pink satin bloomers – “for when we take you out”, said Lettie.
“There,” she concluded.  “Lots of pretty pretty outfits for babykins.  And I haven’t even shown you what’s in the changing-bag yet.  Yes, we have a nice new pink one now, full of all sorts of baby things.  But that’s mummy calling.  Let’s go and have supper, and then we’ll have the whole evening to ourselves…”

sissyboy1212

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2022, 08:27:31 PM »
I am enjoying this story so far Sandra B. Especially got intrigued by what Grace has in store for little Mitch!

Sandra B

« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2022, 01:36:26 PM »
Over supper, Tabby tried subtly to bring Mitch out.
“So, Mitch.  I’ve heard a lot about you.  You’re at St. Luke’s, then.  I hear that’s a very nice school.”
Now they were downstairs with Tabby, Mitch had relaxed a little.
“Yeah, it’s okay.  The headmistress is a bit of a dragon, but the teachers – mine, anyway – are fine.  Our drama teacher, Miss Chambers, is the best.  She’s always joking about.  We’re putting on Romeo and Juliet at the end of term.  I think I might be in it.”
“Oh, really?  Do you know what part you’ll be playing?”
“Not yet…if any…”
“Oh, I’m sure you will.  You should be Romeo.  You’re handsome enough.”  Mitch blushed.  “Anyway, I’ve heard you’re quite the thespian.”
“What’s a…thespian,” asked Lottie.
“It’s a posh word for an actor,” said Lettie.  “Yeah, mum, he is.  And he’s gonna show you after supper, aren’t you, Mitchikins?”
“Don’t call me that.”
“All right, Babykins then.  Cos you’re better as a baby than a boy, I’m thinking.”
“Lettie!  Don’t be rude.”
“Wait till you see him.”
“Mitch dear, you don’t have to show me if you don’t want to.  I think it’s enough you’ve volunteered to play baby with the girls.”
“It’s all right,” said Mitch, in a resigned tone.  And added, to change the subject,  “This lasagne is the best I’ve ever tasted, Mrs…Tabby.  Better than mum’s…  Don’t tell her I said that…”
“I’m flattered.  I hope you like my apricot crumble as much…”

He did.  And after supper, despite Lettie’s impatience, Tabby insisted they sit down and chat and digest their food.  She asked some more about his school, and his friends, and somehow the conversation got round to the subject of Molly Caulker.
“Oh, so she’s in your year, Mitch.  Do you know her very well?  She’s one of Lettie’s best friends.”
“Yeah, I heard.”
“Ooh, that’s a good idea, mum.  I should ask her round when Mitch is here,” said Lettie, mischievously, watching Mitch squirm uncomfortably at the thought.  “You two should really get to know each other, Mitch.”
Mitch said nothing.  Lettie pressed him further.
“I’m sure she’d be interested in your acting.  I’ll have to ask her if she’s going to be in the school play, too.  It’s just the sort of thing she would do.”
Satisfied she had worked Mitch into a sufficient state of discomfort, she stood up, took him by the hand, and pulled him out of his chair.
“Come on – I’m sure mummy’s dying to see your baby persona.”  And she led him back upstairs, telling Lottie to wait until she called her.

Once in her bedroom, Mitch released all his pent-up anxiety.
“Lettie, please.  Don’t say anything about me to Molly.  If you even mention my name she’ll want to know why, then she won’t rest till she finds out everything.  Please…”
She sat him on the bed and sat down next to him.
“If you don’t want her to know about you…about Baby Mitch, and how he likes to dress up in his little plastic panties and do wee-wees in them…”
“Stop it!”
“…If you really don’t want her to know, then you’re going to do everything you’re told, right?  Right?”
“Yes…”
“Everything.  Yes?”
“Yes!  I said yes!”
“Good.  Just so we understand each other.  So, now we’re going to get you dressed, and then we’re going downstairs to show mummy, and you’re going to convince her that you dress up like this because you love it, because you feel happier as a baby, especially as a girl baby, and you wish you could be a girl baby all the time, and slowly grow up into a big girl, and wear girl clothes, and everything.  She knows all about you wetting yourself and having to be changed, by the way – I heard Grace telling her all about it.  So she already knows you must be really into the whole thing.  And I want you to tell her the reason you volunteered to be a baby with us – because you don’t have any other friends who would let you, and you’re really grateful to me and Lottie for agreeing to play with you.  Do you understand?”
“I understand.  But what’s the point?”
“You will ask her, very politely, if she would allow you to come and play again.”
“Oh.  You want me to come over again?”
“I want you here every Friday, silly boy.  We used to have to play babies with dolls, but now we have you.  That’s much more fun.”
“E-every Friday?  But…”
“You’ve got the idea.  If you don’t cooperate…well, I wouldn’t guarantee a role in the school play once that video gets passed around.  Molly would be ecstatic!  In fact, I was tempted to send it to her anyway.”  She took out her phone.  “It would be so easy...  Just one click, and…”
“No.  I’ll do whatever…whatever you want…”  He looked as though he was going to cry, then added, under his breath, “you fuc-king bitch...”
Lettie stared at him for an instant, the colour draining from her face.  Then she drew back, and administered a stinging slap to his cheek.
“Ow!  Why…?”
“You will treat me with respect, you stupid little baby.  One more remark like that, and you’re finished!”
“I-I’m s-sorry…I am…I didn’t mean it…I…”
“Get over my lap.”
“What?”
“Over my lap.  Now!”
She was very angry, and her anger had Mitch very startled.  He stood up awkwardly, not quite knowing how to proceed.
“Get your clothes off.  All of them.  Now!”
“But, Lettie…”
She took out her phone.  “Five seconds.  One…two…”
She didn’t have to finish the count.  In a moment he stood in front of her, quite naked, only his hands preserving his modesty.  She reached up, took him by the ear, and pulled him across her lap.  She delivered six good hard smacks to his bare bottom, accompanied by a few words of advice; “I…don’t…tolerate…naughty…babies…or else!”
The smacks stung, but the embarrassment stung a lot more. 
“Well?  Get off me, then!” 
First, she made him lie on the bed while she rubbed some cold cream into his bottom and sprinkled it with scented talc.
“You need to smell like a baby, too.  Right, now get dressed.  I’ll tell you what to put on.”
She threw open the case and tossed out a pull-up, those beautiful trimmed pants, and his short socks and bootees.  Mitch was only too happy to be allowed to get dressed.  Lettie rummaged in the case.
“I’m looking for something that will show off those lovely plastic pants…ah, here we are.”
She had found a pale pink sleeveless crop top, with an elasticated hem and ruffle collar, and the word “Ticklish” embroidered on the front.  She helped Mitch on with it.  It came down just above his navel.
“Perfect!  Now hold still…” 
She took out a large pink pacifier, threaded a length of red ribbon through one wing, and pinned the ends to his top with a safety-pin.
“Now - you will keep your pacifier in your mouth unless I give you permission to take it out.”
“Yes, Lettie.”  He was rather frightened, and eager to propitiate her, and put it in at once, and suc-ked on it vigorously.
“That’s better.  Now then.”  She went to the door and called, “Lottie?  Could you come up please?”
Lottie ran up the stairs and entered the room, looking round expectantly.  When she saw Mitch she jumped for joy.
“Hooray!  Baby’s ready.  Let’s take him to show mummy!”
“Go on, then, darling.  And baby?  You’d better remember every word I said to you…every word, or you’ll be for it!”
“Come on, Baby Mitch,” said Lottie, gently, taking his hand, “come and show mummy your pretty outfit.”  And she led him eagerly downstairs.

Tabby was sitting on the couch, awaiting the big entrance.  But even Grace’s description hadn’t prepared for the sight of Baby Mitch.
“Goodness me!  Mitch!  You look…wonderful…”  She stared at his frilled, beribboned pants, and his long bare legs.
“It’s a simple outfit,” said Lettie, “but do you like it, mummy?”
“Why…yes…it’s really…I mean…”  Tabby was unsure of what she should say.  Mitch was twelve – nearly thirteen.  Was he really dressing up like this of his own accord?   She looked at his face, but with the big pink pacifier in his mouth his expression was difficult to read.
“You can take your pacifier out, baby, and tell mummy all about your new outfit.”  Tabby didn’t see the meaningful glance that her daughter gave him.  He pulled it out and let it hang from its ribbon.  His hands went instinctively to his pants, and his fingers picked nervously at the rubber frills.  He had to get this right.
“Do you like my plastic panties, Mrs Bradley?”  (In his present role he found it impossible to address her as an equal.)  I don’t know where auntie Grace found them, but they’re beautiful, aren’t they, and they fit me perfectly.”
“Why…yes, Mitch…they're lovely…”
“I’m glad you like them.  I love pink, you know.  I really wanted to dress up as a girl baby.  It feels so nice.”  He snatched a sidelong glance at Lettie, to see if she was satisfied by his performance.  There was a slight frown on her face, as though she was reserving judgement.  He had to try harder.
He was standing to attention, his legs pressed together with the effort of appearing natural.  He was holding onto his panty frills either side now, and there was such an earnest expression on his face that Tabby suddenly had an almost overwhelming urge to burst out laughing.  She had to press her lips together between her teeth, and turn her amusement into a friendly smile.
“Do you feel more comfortable like that?”
“Oh, yes, yes,” he blurted, relieved she seemed to be buying into the whole thing, “I feel really nice and happy.  You’re very kind to let me wear my baby things here, Mrs Bradley.  And Lettie, too.  It’s so difficult sometimes.  I love being a baby so, so much, and I wish I could always wear pretty baby girl clothes, cos I do love them, they’re so cute, and my pull-up is so soft on my skin, and I love the scent of the baby powder…”
“Yes, it’s lovely, darling.  Roses, isn’t it?”
“Yes,” said Lettie.  “Mitch’s favourite.”
“So Mitch…  I think I understand a little better now.  You’re not really acting, are you?  I mean, you are, but it’s a part you’re totally comfortable in, right?”
Mitch decided to go the whole way.  He wanted Lettie to be totally satisfied.  “Yes. Mrs Bradley.  But it’s more like I’m acting when I’m a boy, and this is the real me…”
“Goodness.  That’s…really interesting.  So you would prefer if we all treated you like a baby…?”
“I…I…”
“Would you?  Tell me the truth.”
Mitch blushed and hung his head.  “Y-yes…”
Tabby felt her amusement being overwhelmed by her motherly instincts.  He really did want to be a little baby!  “Oh, you little sweetie!”  She held out her arms.  “Come here, babykins, and let me give you a cuddle.  Come and sit on my lap.”  With a rustle of plastic pants, Mitch complied.  “That’s better.  Mmm, you smell so nice.”  She stroked his cheek.  “And your skin is so soft.  There, there, darling, you can relax now.  You can stay here as long as you like and be our baby, and be cuddled and petted and fed and looked after.  And don’t worry if you wet your nappy, will you?  We’ll change you and bath you and keep our baby nice and warm and dry!  And one day, maybe our baby will grow up into a pretty little girl.  Do you think so?” 
Mitch, not knowing what else to do, slowly nodded assent.  Lettie covered her mouth, concealing a smile of triumph.

lovellace

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2022, 05:27:37 AM »
Fantastic writing as always. Looking forward to much more to come!

Sandra B

« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2022, 10:05:08 AM »
Thanks, lovellace - appreciated.  There may be a short break as I have been told I need to catch up on certain domestic duties...

sweet baby katie

• Princess
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2022, 06:48:29 AM »
Lovely start.

Sandra B

« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2022, 11:30:59 AM »
Thus it was that he entangled himself in a web largely of his own making.  The immediate result was that Tabby insisted on his staying at hers for the whole of Saturday.  And the first thing she did after he was in bed was to ring Alice and tell her all about his “confession”.  Within five minutes Alice was knocking at Tabby’s door, and they spent the rest of the evening gossiping and making plans, in between updating the other members of the circle. 
Upstairs, Lettie was rubbing it in.  She was sitting up in bed, grinning all over her face.
“Well done, Mitch!  You’re safe - for the time being, at least.  You did quite a good job there, with my mum.  I think you’ve made her very happy, offering to be her new baby like that.”
“I didn’t!” blurted Mitch, unhappily.  He was lying in his little camp bed, with his face to the wall.  His crop top was folded on a chair at the foot of the bed, with his bootees beneath.  His face was screwed up with frustration and annoyance, though surprisingly he had his pacifier in his mouth and was suc-king at it vigorously.  “I just did what you told me, that’s all!  I don’t want to be her baby – or anyone’s baby!”
Lettie had persuaded her mother that baby should wear his pull-up and plastic pants to bed, “just in case”.  It had seemed perfectly reasonable to Tabby, given Mitch’s revelation, and she attributed his slight reluctance to assumed babyish contrariness, and had to speak to him a little sharply about the importance of obeying his elders.  He picked at the rubber frilling irritably.  Lottie had fallen asleep almost as soon as her head had touched the pillow.  Mitch wanted to do the same, to blot out the consciousness of his predicament, at least for a few hours.  But Lettie was enjoying torturing him.
“Course, she’ll have told the others by now.  I thought I heard her talking to Alice on the phone just now.  You might as well resign yourself to a life of babyhood from now on.  When she called in, Grace was telling my mum about some supplier she’s found for outsize babywear.  Maybe they’ll let me choose some of the things…”
Mitch wanted to tell her to fuc-k off, but his bottom was still a bit sore from earlier.  So he bit his lip.
“There are such cute things you can get these days…  I heard Grace telling mummy there are these new baby pants…”
“I don’t want to know, Lettie.  I just want to go to sleep!”
“As I was saying, these new baby pants that are so well sealed that you don’t need a nappy!  Imagine that!  Everyone would know if you’d wetted yourself cos your wee would be sloshing around inside!”
“I don’t believe that…” returned Mitch, uneasily.
“Oh, well, I’m sure you’ll find out.  I’ll ask Grace if she can get you some, shall I?”
“No!  Just let me go to sleep.”
“Okay,” she said, then added, casually, “I have to be up early, anyway.  I’m going riding with Molly.  I go every Saturday.  It’ll be nice to have a gossip with her again…”
Mitch’s heart missed a beat.  But he said nothing.  He knew she was only messing with his mind. “And Lottie’s going to her friend’s house for the day and staying over.  So mummy will have you all to herself.”
“Can’t wait,” muttered Mitch, grumpily.
“Night, night, babykins,” she added, having delivered that unnerving piece of intelligence.  “Sleep well.  I’ll be gone early in the morning.  Mummy wants you to have a rest from pull-ups tomorrow, you lucky thing.  She’s expecting you to down to breakfast at nine in your leotard and long socks.  So sweet.  I’m even tempted to bring Molly back with me…”

Mitch slept fitfully, and didn’t wake till nearly nine.  He jumped out of bed, found the sparkly pink leotard and the long socks, as was downstairs in a moment.  Tabby had obviously been looking forward to his appearance.
“Mitch, sweetie!  What a gorgeous little outfit!  I love it!  You look quite the young lady all of a sudden!  Lottie, come see Mitch in his new outfit.”
Lottie appeared at the door.  She goggled at Mitch.  “Can I show Dorothea?  She’s just coming up the path with her mummy.”
“Of course, dear.  Here, take him to the front door with you.”
Lottie grabbed Mitch’s hand and dragged him down the corridor.  “Come on, Mitch.  Dorothea’s my best friend…”
Lottie threw open the door, and Mitch found himself confronted with a blonde girl of Lottie’s age and an equally blonde mother.  They gaped in unison.
“What…?” began the woman.  Then she smiled.  “Lottie, who is this young lady?” 
Tabby came up behind Mitch, and put her hands on his shoulders.
“Hi Trish.  Hello, Dorothea.  Meet the girls’ new friend, Mitch.  Mitch?  Say hello.”
Mitch mumbled something and turned bright red. 
“He still a little shy,” continued Tabby.  “He just needs to get to know people.”
Lottie had a sudden idea.  “Mummy, can he come to Dorothea’s with me?” 
Tabby laughed.  “I’m sorry, darling.  I need him today.  But perhaps some other time?”
“We’d love to have him, wouldn’t we, Dot?” said Trish, with a wink at Tabby.
Dorothea was still open-mouthed.  She quickly recovered herself.  “Auntie Tabby?  When can she…he come?”
“Your mummy and I will discuss it.  Don’t worry.  We’ll arrange something soon.  Now, Trish is parked on a yellow line, so you’d better get a move on, Lots.  See you tomorrow.  Trish darling, thanks.  Shall we speak later?”
“Definitely.  Call me any time.”
Tabby kissed Lottie goodbye, and closed the door.
“There.  See what an impression you make?  Come and look at yourself in the full-length mirror, and you’ll see why.”  She led him into the downstairs bedroom and positioned him in front of the wardrobe mirror door.
He stared at himself in dismay.  There was something disturbing about what he saw.  He looked more like a slightly overgrown little girl in a rather showy outfit, than a boy dressed as a girl.  Tabby noted his reaction with interest.  A gleam came into her eye, and the right corner of her mouth turned up, ever so slightly.
“Come and sit down and tell me what you’d like for breakfast.”
As he ate his cereal, Mitch was aware that Tabby was looking at him thoughtfully.  He felt less humiliated without the plastic pants, but at the same time more vulnerable.  The leotard was stretchy and skin-tight, and the way it glittered at even the slightest movement was unnervingly eye-catching.  His long socks were comfortable and warm, but the feeling of having just the tops of his thighs bare, and his torso encased in spandex, felt slightly arousing.  As a baby he had felt totally powerless and submissive; embarrassed but at peace.  This was different.  And after breakfast, when Tabby made him stand in front of her for inspection, and asked him if he liked his new outfit, he became nervous and self-conscious.
“I-I d-don’t know, Mrs Bradley…er, Tabby.  I-I…it’s a v-very er, nice colour…”
“You certainly surprised me.  But you know, I think perhaps I even prefer you as a little girl - and you know all babies have to grow up sometime.  Maybe we’re moving too fast, but…  Wait there a second.  I think I know what’s needed.  Take off those baby bootees, would you?  I’ll be right back.”
Mitch sat down and undid the ribbons on his bootees.  She was back in a minute, with a box in one hand and a red ribbon in the other.
“I bought these shoes for Lettie, but she refuses to wear them.  I have no idea why.”
She opened the box and produced a pair of red patent leather Mary Janes.  I know exactly why, thought Mitch.  Not cool.
But she was already on her knees in front of him sliding on the Mary Janes and buckling them up.
“There!  A perfect fit.  You have quite small feet for a boy, don’t you?  Now, this is a very pretty little ribbon choker of Lettie’s  She won’t mind you borrowing it.  Let me put it on you…there.  That’s look so nice!”
There was some sort of little silver charm hanging from the front.  Mitch fingered it, but he couldn’t see what it was.
“Oh, it’s a little silver horse that Molly gave her.  You can borrow it just for the time being, okay?  I want to see what Alice thinks.  Come on.”  And she took him by the hand, and led him towards the front door.  He hung back, fearful of being seen.
“Come on, darling.  Don’t be silly.  She’s only next door.”
As they went down the path he saw, to his horror, a group of boys about his own age approaching from the left.  They had to pass them head on to get to Alice’s gate.  He saw their eyes focus on him, and closed his in despair.  But to his surprise there were no guffaws.  A faint wolf whistle from one, and some murmured exclamations of approval.  They thought he was a girl! 
He walked up Alice’s path in a daze.  Could it be true he really looked like a girl?  Probably they had simply assumed he was – what boy would dress up like that, after all?

Alice was almost speechless to see the transformation.  But it didn’t last long.
“Mitch!  Goodness me!  This adds a whole new…  I mean, I thought you could only do a baby, but…”  She paused, took him by the shoulders, held him at arms’ length for a moment, then rotated him slowly before delivering her verdict.  “I mean, you look…beautiful!  If I hadn’t known you, I could easily have mistaken you for…”  She looked at Tabby.  “Darling…the possibilities.”
“That’s what I was thinking…”
Mitch was incensed.  How dare they?  They were as bad as Lettie.  Treating him like an object…like a doll, to be dressed and undressed, for their entertainment.  He wasn't going to put up with it.  He glared at them.
“Oh, look!” squealed Alice.  “He’s pouting, just like your Lottie does when you tell her it’s time for bed!”
“He is, isn’t he?” grinned Tabby.  She took him by both hands, and bent forward, with her face close to his.  “Mitchie, darling, I hope you’re not going to turn into one of those naughty, difficult little girls.  For let me tell you now, sweetie, I know through experience just how to deal with little monkeys like that!”  She pressed her cheek to his and whispered in his ear, “over-the-knee smack bottoms – yes, in front of all your friends, if need be!”
And she gave him a voracious look.  A single glance, a flash of expression, but one full of meaning, that said, “I understand you perfectly, little boy.  You just wanted attention at first, but now you’re beginning to realise it comes at a price, and you wish you’d been a bit more cautious when you made the deal.  But please understand – now, it’s too late.  Now we’ve all seen what you can do for us, and we’re not about to release you from your contract.  No, quite the opposite.  From now on you’re ours, our little floor-show, our little darling dolly, and you’re going to perform for us, like it or not.  So you might as well accept it, smile, and flaunt yourself.  In the long run you’ll find it easier, and, who knows?  You might even get to like it.”

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender