Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Twist and Shout  (Read 8095 times)

dolly bo peep

• Ultimate Sissy
Re: Twist and Shout
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2022, 12:13:51 PM »
Andlat,

I'm sorry, that's my mistake.

You are the author and it's your story.

Jimmy's bag and boy clothes were last known to be in the hotel room bathroom.

It is now the next morning and Jimmy has on the flower girl underwear. Sister Sarah has been constantly teasing him.

There are so many possibilities for further embarassment, I will just quietly wait your next chapter.

babycakes

• Super Sissy
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2022, 02:22:38 PM »
Regardless of where Jimmy's own clothes are, isn't there a final aspect of the wedding that needs to be addressed?  Certainly there are regional, national and cultural differences but there is often a final breakfast for the wedding party and the family. Now, certainly Jimmy can't magically appear newly arrived from camp?  One could expect the bag of clothes to contain an appropriate party dress and accessories for a demure flower girl for such an event.  Probably fussier than necessary to throw off any close observation. As with any con, the act needs to be carried out to the end. While his age is unknown it could be expected that Jimmy's real age is about eleven/twelve since he and his mum are concerned about his voice.  Poor guy may have to dress the part of a little girl to close out the deception. Not trying to write your story Andlat, just commenting that Jimmy's trial may not be over yet.  As usual, your excellent work is always appreciated!

Andlat

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2022, 02:10:12 PM »
Andlat,

I'm sorry, that's my mistake.

You are the author and it's your story.

Jimmy's bag and boy clothes were last known to be in the hotel room bathroom.

It is now the next morning and Jimmy has on the flower girl underwear. Sister Sarah has been constantly teasing him.

There are so many possibilities for further embarassment, I will just quietly wait your next chapter.

No harm done at all. Your comment made me go back and double check that they were indeed mentioned to be in the hotel when they were getting dressed. If anything, I think it could have been clarified better on my part when writing.

Andlat

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Re: Twist and Shout (The Morning After)
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2022, 04:53:23 PM »
Part IV: The Next Morning
The morning brought with it new excitement as Jimmy’s bag was still nowhere to be found, and with it, every scrap of his boy clothes.
"Look, did you hide your brother's clothes? Be honest." Jimmy stood there accusingly, which made for quite the scene since he wore nothing but frilly panties and a pink camisole.
"No!" She protested. "Not even I'm that mean!" Jimmy was not so sure and, thankfully, his mom shared his doubt.
“Sarah Elizabeth, did you hide your brother’s clothes?”
“Mom! No!”
“You can either come clean now or it’ll be a month of being grounded when I find them.”
“Mom! I swear, I did not take Jimmy’s clothes!” Jimmy was impressed by her performance, but still gasped as his mom nodded.
"I believe you." She said.
"What are we going to do?" Jimmy asked.
"Well" His mom stretched the single syllable out. "There's one option, but I don't think you'll like it."
Jimmy sat glowering in the hotel lobby, arms crossed, the flower girl dress poofing out all around him. He had begged and pleaded for his mom to just go buy him clothes at the nearest department store, but she had remained firm, arguing that they had spent enough money on the hotel room. The least she could have done was allow him the wig, but it had been packed up already and checkout was coming too soon for them to put it back on. So here he sat, mortified with his short hair and ridiculous dress. He pouted, glad at least that Sarah was in charge of getting their things in the car, a job that ordinarily fell to him. He winced as he heard his mom talking to the hotel clerk.
“Oh, we had a little trouble finding his clothes this morning and had to make do.” The moment that his mom had finished checking out, he shuffled out to the car, petticoats rustling and Mary Janes still making that infernal click-clack.
"You'll have to sit up front with me, Sarah. Your brother's dress will probably take up most of the backseat." Jimmy could not believe it. His mom and Sarah sat up front in their jeans and t-shirts while he, the only boy, sat in the back, his voluminous skirt indeed taking up enough room that he could only sit in the middle of the car's backseat. Where had his clothes gone? Once they got him dressed, they had torn the hotel room apart practically in their search for his clothes, but they had vanished into thin air.

He looked out the window as they pulled into the driveway. He did not see anyone he knew out in the evening air, but he did not want to take any chances. The second that his mom turned the car off, he leaped out of the car and dashed for the door, Mary Janes clicking with every step. He could not wait another second to get inside and out of this dress!
“Sure would’ve been funny if he forgot the code for the front door.”  His mom whispered to Sarah, who smiled as her brother disappeared inside.
It felt so strange to him to be standing in the middle of his bedroom, the room that he knew in the most intimate fashion of any room in the house, the room that reflected his personality, in the over-the-top flower girl dress. He knew that he could quickly fix that though. Reaching behind him, he fingered the zipper, but he found it impossible to get enough of a grip on it to pull it down. He grunted as he tried again and again. No luck. He sighed and shuffled out of the room and back downstairs to ask his mom for help.
“Alright, come here.” His mom said, smiling at the sweet image of her son still trapped in his dress. “I’ll take this off on one condition.” At the end of his rope, Jimmy sighed wearily.
“Ok, what is it?”
“You hang this dress up in your closet. Nicely. Your aunt Lisa bought this specifically for you, after all.”
“No way.”
“Then you’ll stay in that dress until you agree. I’m not unzipping you until you do and you can bet Sarah won’t help you.” He groaned melodramatically, but she remained firm. “Those are my terms, mister. You know very well that Sarah’s terms won’t be nearly as generous.” He sighed just as melodramatically.
“Fine.”
“Fine?”
“I’ll hang it in my closet.”
“Nicely.” She said. He nodded glumly. Taking him gently by the shoulders, she turned his back to her and unzipped him. Almost the instant that it was unzipped, he had dashed away, dress rustling as he bounded up the stairs. “Wait just a second.” Jimmy froze on the stairs and turned back to his mom, who looked up at him. “On second thought, I think it’d be better if I hung it up. Come here.” He descended the stairs, glad the dress was about to come off. “Arms.” He raised his arms and his mom pulled the dress off of him, leaving the boy standing there at the foot of the stairs in just frilly pink panties and a matching camisole.
“Now can I go change?” He asked as his mom eyed his underthings.
“Just a sec.” She said. “I want you to put these in your hamper, do you understand?”
“Why?”
“They’ll need to be washed before you wear them again.” She said with a twinkle in her eye.
“Wear them again?” He asked, aghast.
“I’m just teasing. With how much your sister teases you, you’d think you’d be used to it.” Jimmy sighed. “In the hamper, mister.” His mom called as he headed back upstairs. She had to be teasing, right?
The End

And with that, Jimmy's adventure comes to an end. What did you think? Will Noah ever find out what happened to his princess?

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender