Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Another week gone by ---  (Read 5046 times)

BabyLock

• Mommy's Dearest
Another week gone by ---
« on: February 25, 2022, 10:04:40 PM »
Gee - another week gone by -
No diaper changes -
No frilly ruffled panties -
No Sissies baptized (c-um see c-um saw) -
No exciting stories -
No chapters added to existing stories -

What happened a time out ?
Superbowl ?
Olympics ?

Hey by the way I didn't see any Sissy Olympic events -
Although there were some pretty sexy snazzy sissy outfits worn !

Meanwhile - back at Betty's - business as usual is missed -
Writers block etc. ?

Betty

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Re: Another week gone by ---
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2022, 03:41:34 AM »
Although winters are generally busier than summers here, February has always been a slow month . Also July & sometimes June are slow.

Many northerners take vacations or mini vacations around now to go somewhere warm, or get a project done. Others are just down with the winter blues by now.

Covid is hitting new peaks in Canada because anti-vaxer & anti-masker trucker protests created a super-spreader event. They infected everybody & travel a lot, so spread it more. The areas affected the most are the same areas most of our Canadian users are from.

Betty

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2022, 06:12:53 AM »
Also recently there's been a lot of storms & high winds in the USA & UK that knocked out power & the internet for a lot of our users.

alison m

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2022, 10:39:29 AM »
Another reason could be that a few users try to tell the authors how to write their stories.  I believe we should allow the authors to be creative and write the stories the way they want.  They put a lot of time creating them and I appreciate that. 

CuddleBunns

• Super Sissy
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2022, 07:22:25 PM »
Unfortunatley, in a way I think slow periods like this are also kind of self-perpetuating. When there's less content being posted here regularly, it means that people are going to check up on the site much less often, which I'm willing to bet makes people far less likely to be in a frame of mind where they want to make these kind of stories on their own. I've noticed whenever we get slow periods like this, eventually they come to an end when one or two members start regularly posting stories that a lot of people enjoy, and after that it's like the floodgates open, and a lot more members will start posting stories all at once. I don't think it's a cynical thing where people just want to wait until their stories are more likely to be seen or anything like that. I think people are just generally less interested in writing these kind of stories when they're not reading as many of these kind of stories to begin with.

I'll admit that I haven't really been as active here as I'd personally like to be recently. Life just got very hectic, and I haven't had the spare time or energy to sit down and write. I imagine I'm not the only one who goes through rough periods like that. Hopefully it doesn't last too long and we see an uptick in activity again soon.   

Betty

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2022, 04:35:38 AM »
I'm not seeing any significant dip in traffic here. Last year, at this time of the year, the dip in traffic was much bigger, but typical for this time of the year. Been like this every year around now for 2 decades.

The graph below are daily hits & page views for a whole year. On the far left are the hits from a year ago, on the far right are the hits up to yesterday. Note the dip in summer & around Christmas... that's normal & typical every year too.

The graph is for traffic at Betty's Pub, Stories, UncleGadget, PSKresearch, & some private or hidden pages, but about 75-80% of all that traffic is just from here at Stories.

Also, anything on the graph above 0,000 midway, the "1" is missing. The 2,000 above 0000 is actually 12,000 & the 4,000 above 0000 is actually 14,000 views per day.

For February we've been averaging about 11,500 page views per day from about 6,500 different people per day, & about 650 people visit more than once a day. 75-80% of them visit here at Stories.

Betty

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2022, 05:16:47 AM »
Map of visitors to Betty's for the past 30 minutes (75-80% at Stories). 5:10am E. USA time, Sunday. People forget that it's not all about just new stories, we have a lot of older ones too, & a massive amount of people clicking on them all the time.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender