Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Poll

Which do we need more of

Family helping out/gatherings
2 (15.4%)
Public outings
2 (15.4%)
Babysitting
1 (7.7%)
Mommy/Baby Groups
4 (30.8%)
Baby punishments
4 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: December 15, 2022, 12:27:40 AM

Author Topic: Please Mommy  (Read 34212 times)

bonzodoug, Dancer4Fun, Helius357, LittleCrawler, Bunny (+ 1 Hidden) and 58 Guests are viewing this topic.

Tiny Johnny

• Story Queen
Re: Please Mommy
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2022, 12:58:27 AM »
Part 9

The next weekend, I was dressed to go over to Emma's house for play time.  A short white peekaboo dress that didn't cover my diaper and plastic pants, with a crinoline underneath, white tights, a big bow in my hair to match and pink mary janes was my outfit for the day. My big pacifier was strapped into my mouth and a pink rattle that looked like a flower was put in my hand.

"Since it is such a nice day and Emma doesn't live far, I think it would be good for us to walk to her house, so let me get your diaper bag and we will go widdle sissy girl!  I was mortified as I was dragged toward the door and tried to resist.  As soon as I did, my little shock collar started buzzing as she showed the remote to me.  "Come now sissy girl, don't you want to have a nice walk outside?"  As the shocks started I had no choice but to blurt out "Yes Pwease Mommy!" "Well come on then sissy, we have everything we need.  Let me put your baby reigns on and off we go!"

I was made to walk in front of her as she took her time walking slowly down the street, waving to anyone she saw.  "Oh look sweetie, Mrs. Joella is out in her yard, wave nice to her"  I had no choice as mommy shouted over to her and waved my hand with me.  "This little girl is going to big girl Emma's to play with her dollies all afternoon!"  Mrs. Johnson was laughing.  "Well have a good time cutie pie!!  LOL"

This continued as we walked.  When we got to the corner we stopped.  "Now hold mommy's hand to cross sissy girl.  Let's look both ways first."  Looking both ways was extremely exaggerated.  "Ok now sissy keep close to mommy."  I was led across the street holding her hand like a child in tow as she enjoyed every step with a big smile.

"You know what widdle girl, let's skip"  "But I don't want to do that out here mommy!!  Pwease!!  She looked at me beaming, "There, there baby, Widdle girls love to skip and they do as mommy tells them.  So because you complained, you will be the only one skipping the rest of the way and you had better smile and have fun or you will get the shock of your life!  Don't worry, mommy will hold your reigns so you don't get too far ahead. Now get skipping and let's hear your rattle make some noise as you do!!"

I started to cry and wasn't happy so I got a shock and that made me a lot more enthusiastic.  Tears were still running down my face as I forced a smile and started to skip, waving the rattle as told.  I glanced back and was given a couple of nods.  "That's better widdle girl, isn't it fun?  Now smile big and bright!" she said as she was almost doubled over laughing.

Every so often she pulled back on my reigns and I almost tripped.  When she saw there was a crowd watching, she made sure my legs got caught up and I fell to the ground in a heap of frills.  I tore a hole in my tights and scraped my knee.  "Oh poor widdle baby, did widdle pwincess hurt herself?" she said with a chuckle.  I started to cry and it only made her laugh more.  "That's a girl, bawl your eyes out for everyone."

"Do you need mommy to carry you widdle girl?  If not, you get skipping as you cry and keep those legs going all the way to Emma's!"  I struggled to do as told and suffered the rest of the way with mommy snapping pictures and paying close attention to make sure I was performing well.  The crowd watched as my dress fluttered up and down in the wind, exposing my baby print diaper to them no matter how hard I tried to keep my dress down.  The crinoline made sure that I couldn't.

When we arrived at Emma's, her mom had her out in a yard pen and was trying to teach her to play with a little tea set and her dolls.  When she saw us, she asked if she could help lift me over the railing into the play pen with them.  She and mommy made sure I was safely in and then sat me on the ground next to the tea table. 

"Poor baby, did you know her tights were torn?"  "Oh Yes, she was skipping and got tangled up and got a boo boo too.  Show Emma's mommy your boo boos sissy girl"  I held up my knee and my dress slipped back to uncover my diaper.  "Aww what a poor baby, do you want me to get you a band aid for her?"  "No, she will be fine.  I don't want her crying when I take it off."

We spent the next hour playing tea party with Emma's dolls and our mommies.  I struggled to keep my dress down as much as I could but I was told to sit with my legs open on the ground so I really couldn't do anything to hide my diapers.  Several neighborhood kids walked by and watched us for a few minutes. 

"What a cute sissy girl.  I heard she messes all the time!", one young girl said to her friends.  "Did she go poopy in her pants today?  Did you baby girl?!"  Neither of the moms did anything to stop the teasing.  In fact, mommy added to the fun they were having. "I wore tights like that when I was two and I didn't wet as much as she does!"  She proceeded to check my diaper as they watched.  "Still somewhat dry but I am sure she will need a change soon."

The girls wanted to see that but I wasn't ready.  "Well maybe when we are on our way back from school we can watch her getting changed!"  My face turned bright red as I tried to say no but my pacifier only allowed me to mumble and drool.

Tiny Johnny

• Story Queen
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2022, 11:34:42 PM »
Part 10

As the day progressed I repeatedly wet my diaper but tried to behave for the most part.  "You know sissy, if you behave yourself you may find some of your punishments will not be so bad."  I looked at her and shook my head up and down really fast.  "Good start sissy.  If you don't want me spank or shock you in front of those girls from school you will do as told the rest of the day with enthusiasm, not complaining.  When I ask you a yes or no question, you must answer "Pwease mommy"  is that understood."  As much as I hated it, I agreed so that I would be spared a spanking.

I was taken out of the pen and given a pink corn popper to push around the yard while she sat and encouraged me.  "That's a good girl, no spankings for you.  Push your toy and smile sissy."  Thankful that I wouldn't be spanked, I did my best to play with the noisy thing and smile as I did. 

As this was going on, the girls were headed back from school and saw me smiling and playing with my baby toy.  "OMG!  Look at the baby girl!  My two year old sister gave up that toy because she outgrew it!  Ha Ha Ha Ha!"  When I tried to turn away, I was met by a stare.  "Remember it is what you wanted sissy"  I realized I better keep going so I waddled to the other side of the yard and back, ignoring my audience as best I could. 

"Look at the little pansy,  she loves it!!"  "OK sissy, are you ready for me to change your poopy pants?"  As she said it, she glared at me waiting for the correct answer as I gulped.  "Pwease mommy!"  "Right here, in front of everyone?"  "Pwease mommy!"  "Do you want them to watch?"  She kept making it worse.  "Pwease mommy!"  Do you want to ask them to watch?"  "Pwease mommy"  "Then you look at them and ask them nicely to watch me change your poopy pants."  "Would you pwetty pwease watch mommy change my poopy pants?"  I held back tears as I said it and tried to smile as I was told.

I soon found myself on a changing pad with my legs spread wide open and nothing blocking anyone from seeing all of me.  My plastic pants were being held by one of the girls and my dirty diaper was put in a plastic bag.  My legs were lifted in the air as everyone held their nose and my bottom was wiped all over.  "Such a messy widdle pwincess we have!  Do you want me to put this pink princess diaper on you when you are clean?  "Pwease mommy" I said to much laughter. 

The girls watched as I was cleaned up and my princess diaper was taped around me.  My plastic pants were set aside.  "Do you want mommy to put these pwetty lace baby pants on your bottom sissy?  "Pwease mommy!"  I soon had on a diaper cover with ruffles all over my bottom but at least I didn't get a public spanking.

When I was done being changed I tried to stand up but realized that my new outfit was thicker on me and I struggled to even keep my legs together.  I was helped up and had to waddle around very slowly.  It looked like I was a big baby girl teetering while trying to walk.

The girls laughed and stuck a doll in one of my hands and a rattle in the other.  Mommy got my baby reigns out.  "Do you want me to put these on you so the big girls can take you for a walk?"  "Pwease Mommy"  I uttered to my dismay.  I was hooked in and my leash was handed to the girls.  "Don't take her far girls or she will be soaked by the time you get back.  Have fun baby girl!  So glad you have new friends!!"

Tiny Johnny

• Story Queen
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2022, 08:48:44 PM »
Part 11

The girls took me for a walk to the local shopping area.  The breeze kept blowing my dress up and out so my diapers and plastic pants were on full display.  Molly told me I had better not try to hold my dress down or they would take it off me for the rest of the day.

They took me to the local shops area as they wanted to shop for their dates that night. Instead of dragging me along, Molly suggested paying to put me in the nursery they had inside to watch little ones so moms could shop freely.

Mommy Time Nursery was in the middle of the shops and had big windows so the babies could be seen from the outside in case there were any issues or if the moms just wanted to watch their little ones for a bit.  They took me right up to the front desk for check-in.

A teen girl named Sue was at the desk. She was tall, somewhat flat chested and had a pony tail. She was a friend of Molly’s and appeared to be about 15-16 years old.  “Hi Sue can we leave my baby sister here for a while.  We need to shop for a few things.”  “Well of course you can! What is her name Molly?”  “This is Baby Allison” Half giggling, Sue told her t it was not too expensive as it was based on time.  Molly let her know how to get me to behave and handed her my diaper bag and shock switch.

They paid for an hour and moved me through the double-gated entrance for the children.  “Don’t worry, the little ones can’t get out unless I unlatch the second gate for them.  I will put her with the other crawling baby girls playing with their toys.” 

“Let’s crawl over here Widdwe Pwincess Awwie!”  The girls laughed heartily as they waved good-bye as Sue made me crawl over to a group of baby girls playing with rattles and other baby toys by the window blinds.  They were being watched by a girl about Sue’s age sitting on a chair next to them. 

Sue sat me with the group, put a pacifier in my mouth and handed me a pink rattle with butterflies on it.  “Now be a good girl for Miss Sara and shake your rattle Allison.”  I felt a shock and so began to shake the rattle.  “That’s a good widdle baby Allison, keep it up now and make sure you smile big.”  She handed my shock switch to Sara and told her not to be stingy with it.

I heard a whirring noise above the rattle as I sat there but wasn’t sure what it was.  Sara was waving at me, or so I thought, so I kept on shaking the rattle.  After a bit, Sara got up and started turning us toward the window blinds, one by one.  When she turned me around, I realized what the noise I had heard was.  The blinds were going up and we were in the window on full display to the shoppers outside!

There in the middle of the onlookers was mommy, who had a lot of my old friends and family with her.  They were all pointing and waving and laughing as I realized what had just happened.  Miss Sara shocked me hard and I bounced up as I shook the rattle for them.  The outside audience laughed as I started to bawl and Miss Sara joined them.  As I was crying, mommy came around to the entrance and came over by me.

“I am her mommy and I think she needs a diaper change the way she is bawling.  Also, the ruffles on his (err, her) dress aren’t full showing” In no time she had put down her purse and bags, gotten my diaper bag and was changing me toward the window.  She stayed to the side so everyone could see between my legs as she removed my diaper.  It was soaking and yellow from hours of use.  “No wonder baby is crying.  Did you make tinkle winkle widdle girl?”  She put a bottle in my mouth while she changed me.

A fresh princess diaper was put under my bottom and I was powdered heavily and diaper rash cream was spread all over as well.  I lay there for a bit while she chatted with Miss Sara, still keeping me open and un-diapered so everyone could get a good look.  After a few minutes, my new diaper was taped up and my plastic pants were put back in place.  Mom adjusted the ruffles on my dress and told me to behave as she was going to pay for two more hours.

When she was done, she paid Miss Sara extra to keep the blinds up and me in front until she returned.  “Call me if you need anything at all or if she doesn’t behave.  Make sure not to be afraid to use her little switch liberally.”

Baby Mac

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2022, 10:35:18 PM »
So humiliating i do hope there is more super soon!!!!

Sissy Poopsie

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2022, 12:05:48 AM »
Another day great chapter in this excellent story. Other husbands in that town should be worried that seeing sissy in the day care window doesn't give their wives ideas. The wives might think rather than dragging their men round the stores like sulking toddlers they drop them at day care instead.

Tiny Johnny

• Story Queen
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2022, 08:50:35 PM »
Part 12

It didn't take long for Miss Sara to make sure mommy was getting her money's worth.  She brought an old style pink and white rocking horse over to the window and strapped me onto it.  It had straps for my hands and my waist.  It was the kind with big springs so every movement made it bounce.  She put a pink cowgirl hat on my head and tied it under my chin. 

Miss Sara put my mary janes on the little posts that stuck out and gave me a good bounce.  My dress blew up and down as I rode, exposing my pink princess diaper so Miss Sara bounced me harder. "Now smile big and yell giddy up horsey"  I felt a shock and began to comply.  "That's a good baby girl, look at you go!"

Everyone on the other side of the window laughed and took pics of the big baby on the rocking horse.  Some of the women made cutesy faces at me and waved, especially the ones who knew me.  My sister in law and her teen daughters were in the front of the crowd really going at it.

If I didn't smile and laugh and yell giddy up horsey Miss Sara gave me a shock to remind me.  She kept me going until I was sweating all over and my bottom hurt.  When she got me off the horse, she did a diaper check both front and back so everyone could see.  While she was checking me, a group of three year old girls were being taken to the restroom in a line.

"See those big girls?  Maybe someday you will be able to go potty and wear big girl panties like them."  Now let's get you fed.  Miss Sara sat me in a big yellow chair with steps and a tray so it was the right size high chair for me.  All the other babies were sat in high chairs and each one of us got a girl attendant to feed us.

We were all fed the same thing except Miss Sara got me a double helping, strained carrots lumped on top of applesauce and prunes.  Miss Sara put a bib on me and then scrapped every bit out of the jars into a Barbie bowl in front of me.  She then took a tiny spoon and got some of the goo loaded onto it.  "Here comes the choo choo baby girl" she said as she brought the spoon to my mouth.

When I kept my mouth closed she pushed it all over my face and gave me a shock.  "Now eat up baby because if you want to be a spoiled brat, I will treat you like one."  She shocked me again several times until I screamed and she shoved the spoon in my mouth.

I gagged as I swallowed the awful mess.  Tears running down my eyes as I kept getting shocks so I was bawling like a baby.  One of the other helpers took a picture of me crying like a baby while Miss Sara fed me.  She showed it to both of us.My face was red and tears were running down my eyes.  My mouth was open wide and Miss Sara looked like a good babysitter feeding a bawling baby.  My nose was running onto the spoon as she scraped some food off my face and fed it to me.

Miss Sara made sure I made a mess all over my face before I was done and had more pictures taken of her and I.  All of the other babies had been cleaned up but Miss Sara said the brat who made the mess can enjoy it now and didn't wipe my face at all.

She left me in the high chair in the window with mush drying all over my face.  After about 15 minutes, she saw my dress got a bit on it so she decided to take it off.  She had me get down from the chair, took off my dress, and then had me sit on a little stool that had "Time Out Seat" engraved on it. 

When I was seated, she put a crop top on me that said "Brat".  "Now sit there and think about your behavior little girl."  I was left there for quite some time while the other babies in the group played. 

Finally Miss Sara said that it was diaper changing time.  She got me off the stool and laid us all down next to each other.  She had other attendants come over to help so each of us were changed at the same time.  Everyone could see the babies getting powdered and diapered through the window.  The attendants made funny faces and sounds at all of us to try to get us to laugh.

Miss Sara goo goo'd and gaa gaa'd at me and made cutesy faces and told me to giggle or she would shock me again.  I giggled as she pretended to tickle me and she told me to make it bigger so I did.  It looked like I loved her teasing me.

When we were done, we were each given a pacifier and put in a crib with a mobile.  Mine had bunnies on it and Miss Sara turned it on.  "Nighty night little girl"  They dimmed the lights in our area.  Everyone could see us in our cribs.  Miss Sara started to read "The Stubborn Baby Elephant"to us as we suc-ked on our pacifiers.

When I woke up, mommy had come to pick me up.  She saw the shirt I had been put in and asked about it.  "She bawled at feeding time"  "Well we know what that means, don't we little girl!"  My diaper was removed quickly.  "Get over mommy's knee this minute.  Miss Sara, do you have a brush I can borrow?"

Miss Sara brought over her hair brush and mommy spanked me until my legs were kicking and I was crying and screaming.  "Now go stand by the window facing us so everyone can see your naughty little bottom."  I did as told and was on full display while mommy talked with Miss Sara.  When they were done, she put my diapers and plastic pants on, left me in the crop top and led me out into the mall.

Tiny Johnny

• Story Queen
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2022, 01:19:08 AM »
Part 13

As we headed out toward the car, we saw a table of young girls selling girl scout cookies, their moms sitting nearby.  She headed us straight for the table and bought a box of cookies from each of the girls.  "What lovely outfits you have on today.  Wherever did you get them?"  One of the moms let her know that there is a shop in the mall that sells them to all the girls.

Needless to say, she marched me back into the mall and I was soon trying on scout skirts and hats.  When she was finished, I was in a lacy white top with a peter pan collar, a short skirt that didn't quite cover my diapers, white knee socks, black mary janes, a beret and a sash.  The sales lady was smiling when she heard her ask me"Wouldn't you like to wear your pretty widdle uniform out of the store baby girl?"  "Pweasse Mommy!" I said to avoid punishment. 

I was led out to where the other little girls were and mommy asked the other moms if I could help them.  Not only did they say yes, they offered her a chair so she could sit and chat with them while they supervised us.  "How many boxes do they have to sell?"  "All the ones on the table and then the big pile under it."  "They get a prize and a divas party if they do"  "My Katie has sold 40 boxes so far!" said one of the moms beaming over her.

"Well it seems like we are way behind so would it be okay if she tried to catch up?  Why don't you take the girls shopping and I will have her sell all she can."  "Are you sure?"  "Of course, she would love to, wouldn't you baby girl?  "Pwease Mommy" I said as I started to cry.

Well we are going to be polite girls and let the new little girl try to sell some now."  One of the moms had laughed at my predicament. "Can you have one of the other girls show her how?  You would love to try that, wouldn't you sissy girl?"  "Pweasse mommy!"  The other moms roared at that exchange. 

Ms. Arnaut had her 8 year old daughter, Amanda, take my hand and explain how I needed to ask. Soon they had me smiling at people "Hewwo  Would you wike to buy some giwl thcout cookieth?  "Don't forget to curtsy baby girl!"  I did as told. 

The skirt was so short that my diaper was on full display with every curtsy but mommy stood right next to me and made sure I did it the same way every time.  Everyone wanted to see the big sissy and word traveled fast.  I soon had a crowd of customers all waiting patiently as I had to say and do the same thing to each of them.

After several hours I had to go so bad that I wet my diapers as I curtsied.  As I bent, my diaper began to leak and it started running down my leg.  The lady I was waiting on quietly let mommy know that some little girl scout had tinkled in her diapers.  Mommy thanked her and told the crowd that they would have to wait because the cookie girl needed a diaper change.

Mommy got my diaper bag, laid out my mat on the empty part of the table and had my legs up in the air and my diaper off in no time.  She berated me for not being a big girl while she wiped me.  She then put my wet diaper over my face.  "Since you like to wet your pants so much, you must want that on your face don't you?"  "Pwease Mommy" I cried and she gave me a good shock to make me cry harder.

She ignored my cries as she talked nonchalantly with people near her and finished changing me.  When she was done, she took out my nursery print plastic pants and snapped them on.  "There, now no more leaks young lady."  She took the diaper off my face and made me continue to make my presentation through my tears.  I was told I was not allowed to stop until all the boxes were sold, even if she had to bring me back the next day to finish.

Thankfully there was a long line and by the end of the day, all the cookies were sold.  When the girls and their moms returned, they were all refreshed and made up.  "We had a wonderful time at the salon this afternoon, didn't we girls?"  They all agreed that they did and were happy to see that all of the cookies from under the table were gone.

They had the girls present mommy with a bag.  "We didn't want her to feel left out, so we went to the shop and got her her first badge and a little activity book for her to color and look at the pictures.  There are even some stories you can read to her about good little girls, bunnies and ballerinas!"  "Oh and a little salon card for mommy for being so helpful.  We will babysit her anytime you want to go for a day at the salon, just let us know."

Mommy and the girls were so happy at the end of the day.  "I do have one request" said Ms Arnaut.  "Could you take the cookies I still have stacked in my car and maybe have her help us to sell them in the neighborhood next week!"  I simply cried as she opened the trunk of her car.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender