Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Poll

Which do we need more of

Family helping out/gatherings
2 (15.4%)
Public outings
2 (15.4%)
Babysitting
1 (7.7%)
Mommy/Baby Groups
4 (30.8%)
Baby punishments
4 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: December 15, 2022, 12:27:40 AM

Author Topic: Please Mommy  (Read 34203 times)

Dancer4Fun, bonzodoug, Helius357, LittleCrawler, sissy_briana, Bunny (+ 1 Hidden) and 58 Guests are viewing this topic.

antonia

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Re: Please Mommy
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2023, 03:14:43 AM »
Lovely story! Wish I had thought of the punishment shocks. Please keep it going.

Tiny Johnny

• Story Queen
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2023, 08:27:32 PM »
Part 18

I was on time out in the corner of the room until everyone finished eating, sat around and talked, and finished up.  While in the corner, I would occasionally feel a swat on my bare bottom from whoever decided to give it to me as they passed by.

Mommy finally came over when every one was leaving the room.  "Okay widdle girl, did you learn your lesson?  You suc-k your widdle binky until mommy takes it out. Let's get you into the other room and changed."

She made me crawl while suc-king on my pacifier.  As I got to the hallway, I could hear her mom "Sounds like my little princess is coming!"  I crawled into the big room where everyone was gathered.  "There she is!   Are you behaving now princess?  Gam Gam wants to make sure you are having fun!"

Mommy had me crawl to the other side of the room with my bottom showing as she had hiked it up and hooked it in the bow of my pink waist sash.  "Is baby's widdle bottom better now?" Gam Gam asked me.  I shook my head yes as I was led to the corner where a blanket was laid out for me.  There were plastic keys on a ring, a set of staking rings, several rattles and a disney princess ball.  "Look what Gam Gam laid out for her pwincess!"

When I got there, mommy laid me down and put a fresh diaper and nursery print plastic pants back on me. She put my supplies back in my diaper bag and set it next to the blanket.  "Now play with your toys like a good widdle baby while we get ready for pictures." I felt a shock so I picked up the key ring and shook them.  "That's a girl. Gam Gam went to a lot of trouble to put those out for you so play nice."

While I played, they started to take pics of groups of people who were there.  Soon everyone wanted a pic of all the babies.  Mommy suggested they all sit on the blanket with me.  The other mommies thought that was a great idea and I soon had several toddlers and new borns placed around me. 

After several pics of us were taken, her mom suggested that we have our mommies sit with us for a few.  The mommies all sat or kneeled next to their little ones.  "Now smile everyone!" After the first couple were taken, her mom came over with a bag in her hand.  "Ok, how about just the girls now."  As we were re-positioned, her mom opened the bag and took out a round piece of cloth.  Each of the moms were given one.  She had made them to look like big colorful flowers and they were put on us so our faces were the center of the flower.

"How cute mom!  Can I get a few pics of just us together too?"  After we were made to smile as best we could, one of the little babies next to me started to cry.  Soon they all caught on and were bawling all around me.  Mommy told me to start bawling too or she would shock me until I did.  I began to wail and more pics were taken of all the crying babies while our mommies smiled and cooed to us.

After the pictures were done, everyone got ready to leave.  Her mom had goodies for all the kids.  "All the moms worked together last night to make up some nice treats for you children."  They all got candy and toys.  "Here you go pwincess"  I was handed a bag that had a pacifier, a rattle, a hairbow and a pinwheel in it.  "All the mommies though this was the perfect bag for you widdle girl."  Mommy made sure I thanked her for my bag.  She put the pinwheel in my hand as she led me to the car.

Sylphie

• Ballerina
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2023, 05:36:59 AM »
Thanks so much for a lovely story. 

sweet baby katie

• Princess
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2023, 09:45:55 AM »
There are many more days ahead of being dressed in adorable baby dresses, baby panties, diaper changes and nursing for the lucky bab.

Hello24;

• Dolly
« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2024, 09:10:56 PM »
Do you plan on writing again anytime soon? Or have more stories than the 2 on this site posted anywhere? Some of the best around.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender