Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Poll

Which do we need more of

Family helping out/gatherings
2 (15.4%)
Public outings
2 (15.4%)
Babysitting
1 (7.7%)
Mommy/Baby Groups
4 (30.8%)
Baby punishments
4 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: December 15, 2022, 12:27:40 AM

Author Topic: Please Mommy  (Read 34208 times)

bonzodoug, Dancer4Fun, Helius357, LittleCrawler, Bunny (+ 1 Hidden) and 58 Guests are viewing this topic.

Baby Mac

• Ultimate Sissy
Re: Please Mommy
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2022, 12:56:38 PM »
wish these were posted more

Tiny Johnny

• Story Queen
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2022, 03:10:23 AM »
Part 4

The adults sat and talked while a couple of teenage girls were put in charge of the little ones, including me.  They separated us into two groups, boys and girls.  "Sissy, you go over by the girls where you belong." A 12 year old took my hand and led me there as I felt a shock to my groin.  I glanced back to see a big smile from my tormentor.

I was pushed down to sit on the ground in the girls group as they finished separating us.  Once we were settled, the boys went off to play ball, etc...  "Okay girls, let's make sure we watch out for the little sissy as we play.  We don't want her getting any boo boos or crying"

They sat the six of us in a circle on the grass.  The other girls all wore pants so it was much easier for them, obviously they had all outgrown diapers.  My dress was lifted so I could sit my diaper down without my dress under it.  "See sissy, all these big girls wear panties because they don't mess themselves like you." "Katie, does she really mess herself all the time?" "Oh yes, that's why she wears diapers.  Let's show everyone your diapers sissy."  She lifted my dress high in the air and all the girls laughed at my diapered bottom." "Look at those cute princesses on her bottom everybody!"  "Why are they a different color in front?"  "That means she wet herself, but don't worry, her mommy said she likes to stay in them wet so we won't stop to change her."

We paired up and they had us play patty cake for a bit before they started a game of duck duck goose.  I was constantly picked on as I was the only one in a dress and mary janes so they knew I would have a hard time catching them.  I slipped and fell in a pile of frills several times as I ran on the grass, getting a shock because I wasn't playing for real like the other girls. 

After that, they had set up coloring books and crayons at little kiddie tables for us.  Everyone was given a picture to color.  Most of them looked difficult for girls their age, but mine sure wasn't.  "Here you go sissy.  Color it nicely for mommy."  I was given a picture of a large cartoon bunny that was very simple, with big thick black lines and only one crayon. "Sissy, do you need my little sister to help you?"  I got a shock and colored but slipped outside the lines as I groaned and little Ashley came to help.

After we finished coloring, they had us give them to our mommies and ask them to put them up so everyone could see. "Pweath mommy, would you put thith on our fridgewata" I said.  "Well isn't this darling, of course I will sissy"  She showed it to everyone and laughed along with them.  "Now lay down and I will change your wet pampers." 

I was changed in the middle of the room with everyone watching.  Before my diaper was taped up, two suppositories were pushed into me.  The crowd watched as I opened.  "What a good girl, look how she takes those so nicely in her hole" one of the neighbors said."That should keep her busy later" Mommy laughed with the others as she taped up the diaper and pulled up my plastic pants.

"Now how about a nice feeding sissy."  She unbuttoned her top and took out one of her large breasts. Rather than let me suc-k right on it, she squirted my bottle on her chest and let it run down to the end of it and had me drink from there.  After I lapped it up, some of the other women thought it was cute and asked if they could help.  I was passed around to each of them, younger and older and had to lick it off of them the same way until each had a turn. 

When I was done, Mommy put me in a playpen, fastened my pen-is paci around my head and into my mouth then turned on a mobile for my nap.  Everyone watched in amazement, thinking I was the one who loved this.

Tiny Johnny

• Story Queen
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2022, 07:31:04 PM »
Part 5

One of the other guests asked if she could put her little girl in with me for a nap.  "Of course you can.  Sissy would love that. The two of them will look like little angels."  I was moved to one side and the baby girl put in with me.  "Nighty Night girls!"  I saw mommy's face smiling at me as I faded off.  My bottle must have had a sedative in it, as I drifted off to sleep pretty quick.

I woke up to the clicking of phones taking our picture in the playpen.  "Don't the girls looks darling!"  "Awwww look how they are snuggling together suc-king on their binkies"  " From the looks of it, I am sure they both wet their diapers."

I heard mommy giggle," Time to wake up baby girl"  Let's get your diaper changed so you can play with the other baby girls"  I was put on the table and changed in front of everyone while mommy teased me.  "Did mommy's girl tinkle tinkle in her diapee?  What a widdle pissy pants you are today. 

I started to go again before my diaper was taped on me.  As soon as I did, mommy aimed it back toward my face and I sprayed myself.  "Weeeee, there you go.  That will teach you why widdle girls shouldn't do that while they are being changed." 

When I finished, she fastened my diaper and put my plastic nursery pants on.  "See, now you get to wear the pretty plastic panties that grandma bought for you."  They were clear with a pattern of lollipops and gum drops and unicorns on them.

One of the teen girls started laughing and teasing me when she saw them.  "Ha!  I wore those kind when I was 9 months old!  What a little sissy. Can I babysit her?"  "Of course you can Steph.  Just let me know when you are available. She would love that, wouldn't you sissy?"  I felt a shock as I screamed "Yeth Mommy" "Well I guess that's settled then, how about this Wednesday right after school?"

I was left with my face dripping from when I wet and put back on my rocking horse while Steph pushed me and the other kids laughed at me.  One of the younger girls went over to mommy and asked why I was in diapers and dresses.  "She needs them and begged mommy for them.  You don't need them because you are 4 and a big girl, she isn't and wets and messes herself all day."

Steph let each of the children take a turn pushing me.  I had to shout whee as I went or I would get a shock and cry.    "All right children, she has had enough fun for today. 

"Steph, would you help me put her to bed?" "This early?  It's only 7 o'clock."  "It is her normal bedtime and one that she asked for isn't it sissy?"  "Yeth Mommy" I said.  "We will change her first and you can get her bottle for her."  Mommy made me wave Nightie night to everyone while she held my hand and thanked them for coming to the baby shower as I shook my head. 

We entered the door to the house and she swatted my padded bottom once more to the delight of her guests and I was led up to my crib.

Baby Mac

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2022, 08:10:13 PM »
hope mommy gets mean

Tiny Johnny

• Story Queen
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2022, 01:11:54 AM »
Part 6

As mommy opened my nursery door, Steph laughed.  "What a sweet baby girl's nursery!  This is more babyish than my two year old sister's room, LOL.  Look at all the cute ballerinas and ponies on the wall."  "I am glad you like it Steph, so does she!"  They both laughed at that one.

"My friends have got to see this, is it ok if I bring them up?"  "Of course it is, she would love that, wouldn't you sissy girl?"  She glared at me.  "Yeth Pwease Mommy"  "You go and get them and I will start getting her ready for her beddy byes."  I could hear Steph running down the stairs.

When she came back, she had a whole group of girls with her with their phones out.  Mommy had me with my legs in the air, powdered and a thermometer in my bottom.  My mouth was full of my pen-is pacifier and she had put a bow on my head.  She moved to the side so they could get a good look.  "I was just about to take her temperature and give her her nightly suppository."

"What a good baby girl having her hiney temp taken.  Too little to hold in her mouth." Hold still widdle girl, mommy is going to take it out."  I felt the thermometer come out of me and my bottom relaxed.

"Hmmmm, that seems off a bit, well let's check it the other way then.  She quickly pulled out my pacifier and put the same thermometer in my mouth.  I groaned and tried to spit it out, so she held it in place.  "suc-k that just like your binky widdle girl. She moved it up and down in my mouth as the girls snapped pics with their phones.  My wide open bottom still on full display.

"Mmmmmm that's a good sissy baby, eat all the chocolate off of it.  I bet that tastes so yummy, doesn't it widdle girl?"  She took it out of my mouth to check the temperature.  "Uh oh, there is a little bit left."  It was stuck back in my mouth.  "Wouldn't want widdle baby missing her treat that she loves. suc-ky suc-ky baby."

"Steph honey, would you like to give her her suppositories and diaper her tonight?"  "Oh I would LOVE to!"  "There is a rubber glove box under the table here for you.  Put one on and then take a capsule out of the box for her please."  As she said that, I lost control and started to wet on myself and spray into the air.

"What a naughty baby we have!  My legs were pulled up and I was spanked while they all watched.  "Ok Steph, since she was a bad widdle baby, why don't you give her two of them tonight.  Maybe that will help her to learn what not to do!"

She held my legs open as Steph pushed the first one in.  "Get it in deep Steph so she can fit the other one."  I felt her finger deep as she got the capsule in me.  She yanked it out and then shoved it back in again with my second dose.

"Now did we get all our yummy chocolate off widdle one?"  The thermometer was removed from my mouth.  "That's a good girl!  As soon as I was re-powdered, my pink cloth diaper was pinned in place with the big diaper pins with bunnies on the ends.  Princess plastic pants were snapped over that and I was put in a satin dress.  "Good, now let's get you night night baby girl.  You will need your rest after a long day."  I was made to get in my crib and she put my mobile on above me as my hands and feet were fastened to the straps that held me from getting out.

The girls took turns teasing me as my pacifier was fastened in place.  "We will be back to check on you in a bit princess!  Night Night."  I lay there seeing the sun shining through the window as my tummy started to rumble and I knew it wouldn't be long before I would be a mess.

Tiny Johnny

• Story Queen
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2022, 01:07:42 AM »
Part 7

I woke to a terrible smell and a huge mess covering my bottom.  The girls had just come back in and were taking pictures of me with my legs spread wide and a full diaper.

"Awww did some widdle girl make doo doos in her diapee? What a poor widdle mith potty pants!  Let's have a peek, shall we girls?" 

The front of my diaper was lowered to show what a mess I had made.  "Quite the widdle poopy pants princess."  A lot of the girls ewwed and ahhed as they took pics of me fully exposed in my own messy diaper. "Smile big and pwetty sissy"  A shock hit my groin and I smiled big.  "Yeth Mommy" 

"Now start bawling like the naughty baby you are." Several shocks hit me and I began bawling like a baby girl. I could feel my face turning red as I wailed and more pictures and videos were taken.  "Why is widdle pwincess cwying?"  I continued bawling from the shocks hitting my privates.  "You'll never get big girl panties at this rate."

Soon, I heard a woman's voice shouting through the window.  "Is everything ok up there?  Sounds like quite a fussy baby down here.  Which one of the babies is it?"  "It's just the birthday girl mom, tell everyone not to worry, we will be down in a bit."

"Do you want mommy to change you?  Is that what you want sissy?"
I nodded my head while I continued to cry.  "Well if that's all you want, you just have to ask mommy very nicely to take you downstairs and change you in front of everyone!" She and the girls laughed as she stared at me.  "Let's hear it widdle sissy girl" she said with a smile.

"Pweath mommy, take me downstaith and change my diapey in fwont of evewyone?"   "Oh make sure you say Beautiful Mommy and pretty please with sugar and a cherry on top.  Now try again and make sure you lisp like the widdle sissy you wanted to be.  "Pwetty pweath Beautiful Mommy, take me downsaith and change my diapey in fwont of evewyone?  Pwetty pweath with suga and a chewwy on top" 

My diaper was re-taped and plastic pants pulled up.  I was lead by the hand to the stairs.  At the top I was sat down and told to use my bottom to go down the stairs one by one as my hand was held.  Every time I moved down my mess spread further in my diaper.  By the time I got to the bottom, it had leaked into my plastic pants and was very obvious what I had done.

I was led to the middle of the room of guests and everyone was told to quiet down for an announcement.  "Now tell mommy what you told her upstairs."  "Pwetty pweath Beautiful Mommy, take me downsaith and change my diapey in fwont of evewyone?  Pwetty pweath with suga and a chewwy on top"  Everyone burst out laughing at me.  "Oh you can say it louder than that sweetie, everyone heard your lungs bawling upstairs so they know you can.  Now ask nicely again and curtsy like you asked.

I did as told and curtsied in front of everyone, exposing my loaded plastic pants as I went down and mommy helped lift my dress.  "Well since you asked so nicely, mommy will change you... in about an hour after you sit over there and play quietly.

I was led to a pink plastic bouncy seat that was hung from the doorway.  It was shaped like an airplane with a pink propeller on the front and wide wings that the bungee straps were fastened through.  I was placed in the seat and my legs went through the holes and hung about a foot off the floor.  Mommy fastened a seat belt around my waist. 

"Have fun Pwincess!  Don't fly too high!"  She gave the seat a good bounce to get it going.  "Zoom Zoom, there goes the airplane everybody!"  The minute my feet touched the floor, I was yanked back up, higher than the last time.  The propeller started to spin as mommy and her new boyfriend took out my old video recorder and started to film.  "Wave to mommy, princess!  Happy Birthday, it's what you asked for all year! See you in about an hour when you wand your pwincess plane!"

Tiny Johnny

• Story Queen
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2022, 01:15:39 AM »
Part 8

The girls took turns bouncing me so that I was up and down for a full hour.  They attached a rattle to my wrist that was one of the baby shower gifts.  Auntie made sure I shouted "Wee" every time I went up and that I shook my rattle.  After a while, most people ignored me bouncing in the doorway as they would any other baby being supervised by teenage girls.

Mommy came over with her phone and took some pics and video of me bouncing before my hour was up.  When she decided I had enough, she had the girls stop my bouncer and she took me out.

She took me to a table in the middle of the room that was set up with fresh diapers and my diaper bag.  A changing mat with bunnies and chicks was laid out and I was put on it.  "Time to change widdle pwincess stinky pants! 

My dress was pulled up to my chin and my legs spread wide.  My plastic pants were removed and my diaper tape undone. My diaper was slowly peeled back.  "Look everyone, what a messy widdle girl we have."  She stepped back and left me fully exposed with my mess all over the place. 

She held my head up so everyone had a picture that wanted one.  There I was, face and all with a baby dress pulled up and a messy diaper being changed, with her smiling next to me like a proud mommy.  Everyone had a good look at me in my most immodest state.
Every time I tried to hide myself, my hands were pulled away until her sister came and held them over my head. 

My wipes were taken out and rubbed all over my front and around my bottom.  She had to use so many of them that she had a plastic bag for the used ones that filled up rather quickly.  After I was clean, I was turned on my tummy and my bottom was heavily oiled. 

When that was finished, two fresh, thick cloth diapers were put out and I was turned back over on them.  "We don't want a widdle pwincess to leak do we sweetums!"  After a heavy powdering, large pink diaper pins were used to fasten my new attire and a pink polk-a- dot diaper cover with a lot of lace ruffles on the bottom was the finishing touch.  I smelled like a freshly changed baby with a diaper full of powder and a soft oily bottom.

I was stood up my large paci strapped in and held by the hand as I was walked around the room.  Every so often I was told to lift my dress to show my pretty nappies to everyone.  When I tried to say no it just came out as "mmmgph".  "She asked to show you her pretty nappy cover, didn't you sugar pie?"  "mmmmmgph"

I was led over by the other babies and the baby toys that were put out for them on a large blanket.  "Oh look here, let's get you a nice big rattle and your binky so you can have fun with all your new friends sweetie.  You can forget about sports, television and going out, this is your fun from now on isn't it honey.  Just what you deserve.  Play nice now little girl."  A couple of my "new friends" moms were sitting next to the blanket watching us play.  They were younger than I was.

"Doesn't pwincess want to shake her rattle for us?  Come on now sweetie, you heard your mommy" they laughed."That's a girl, shake shake shake baby and smile at your new found fun."  I noticed the control to the shock band around me so I shook the rattle as they laughed and made faces at me.

After a short while, one of the baby girls crawled over and pulled at the rattle.  "Oh look, the girls are starting to play together.  Share your toy with Emma, baby and she will share hers!"  The moms traded our toys.  Emma got my rattle and I got a baby book whose pages crinkled when I touched them.  "What good friends you two are becoming.  We will have to have you over soon sissy girl."

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender