Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Working away is fun for Alex  (Read 26841 times)

babygaz

• Princess
Working away is fun for Alex
« on: March 10, 2022, 03:20:48 PM »
Working away is fun for Alex

Chapter 1 – How it started.

Alex never really managed to settle into a job until he decided to set up his own business and work for himself. He left college and worked for a very different people, always being handy with his hands doing DIY he gradually settled into property maintenance and repair. But after a few years he found himself doing more and more of the work but not getting any increase in pay, so he decided that enough was enough and he need to venture out working for himself.

He set up for himself after getting a few job requests from friends after mentioning he was going alone, everyone seemed very supportive and soon he had a new company vehicle and quite a full diary of work.

Alex had lived with his parents until recently, but managed to save enough money along with some left to him by his grandparents to enable him to find a house of his own. He had a few girlfriends coming through school but nothing serious at all, but in one respect and something quite big to him, it never bothered him.

While growing up, Alex always seemed to be more interested in the clothes that the girls were wearing rather than the girls. He loved the way they wore cute dresses and short skirts just long enough to cover their knickers. He was actually quite glad the gym classes were not mixed when he thought back or he might have been noticed staring at them.

A few times he tried on some of his mum’s things, getting very close to being caught, but he always tried to put everything back in the same place. He did wondered at one point whether he had been found out when he found a pair of her panties in the drawer along with his underwear.

He contemplated for a long time about putting them on, trying them on as though his mum had left them for him to do so. But he thought knowing his look she would catch him in the act so decided to return them to her.

He took them downstairs to her in the kitchen and told her that he had found them in his underwear drawer; his mum giggled and told him that must have surprised him, to which he just started to blush.
She then told him to do her a favour and put them in her panty drawer, embarrassing him more when she said to him that he knew which one it was.

Alex nearly wet himself when she told him that, making him now know for sure that she knew what he had been up to. He did what she asked making sure not to stay in her bedroom any longer than he needed to.

That moment stayed with him to this day, something he cherished and something that always made him excited.

When he moved out into his own house, his mum helped him to pack his things, so it came as no surprise that some of her panties once again found their way into his clothing.

He still visited her, and sometimes she would come to see him, both sharing a nice meal but never mentioning the panties. She came around one afternoon after being shopping for a few things, one of which would influence him for some time.

While Alex was at home, his mums best friend was there neighbour Val, she was the same age as his mum. They had all been close and Alex literally thought of her as an Aunty, knowing her could ask her about anything.

His mum had picked up a few things for her as well while shopping as she was not feeling too well. His mum brought into Alex’s house some bags which she thought where for him, just some food and bits and pieces. But when she opened them out onto the table, a packet fell out containing ladies “Always Discreet” Pull ups for bladder weakness.

Alex saw them and was mesmerised by the packet, never dreaming that anything like that existed for adults. His mum quickly picked them up and put them back into the bag, telling Alex that she had picked the wrong bag up.

“Are they yours mum” he suddenly blurted out, not thinking what he was saying.

“No sweetie they are not” she replied, “They are for Val; she needs them for a short time to help out with a ladies problem”.

I felt embarrassed all of a sudden for asking and must have been blushing. My mum obviously saw this and took advantage of the situation.

“Well they seem have got you a little worked up” she said, “I hope that you are not going to make a little mess in your panties or we will have to get you some of them”.

lovellace

• Mommy's Dearest
Re: Working away is fun for Alex (Chapter 1)
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2022, 02:01:16 AM »
Excellent start, I'm getting worked up too!

babygaz

• Princess
Re: Working away is fun for Alex (Chapter 2)
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2022, 05:09:40 PM »
Chapter 2

I had never seen anything like this before and did not know that they existed, presuming that they were in the same area as the ladies sanitary products it made sense as I never went there.

“Erm no mum” I rushed a reply, “Everything is fine, I just not seen them before, that is all”.

“As long as you are sure sweetie” she said with a growing smile to her face, “You can have one if you wish, you don’t have to wash them like the panties”.

“MUM” I cried out,

“Oh stop being silly Alex” she replied, “We both know you like them, you never tried to return all those I packed for you”.

What could I say or do at that point, she was right and we both knew it, she had packed her panties with my clothes and I really had enjoyed them and never thought about giving them back to her.

She had me completely wound up so I tried to get out of the situation,
“Well they are packed away all safe if you want them back mum” I said trying to be a smart ass.

“Well I hope that you have washed them after wearing them then” she replied.

All this managed to do was to make me feel even more humiliated in front of her, but at the same time very excited by her talk. Yes I had been wearing her panties but I have to admit that they were not washed and stacked away all neat, something which she probably knew knowing my laundry habits.

“Well sweetie I will make you a deal” she said, “Show me the stack of panties and I will take them home, but if you have been lying to mummy, there will be a punishment”.

“I not sure where I left them” I replied quickly, now worrying a little, “I will find them and bring them around if that is ok”?

“No sweetie” she now replied sternly, “You said you had them waiting so I guess you must be lying to mummy”.

“I am sorry mum” I replied giving in to her, “Can we just change the subject and sort out the shopping”.

“Alex you lied so now you will have to accept my punishment” she said, “It is your own fault, so stand up please”.

I rose from my kitchen chair and stand in front of her wondering what she is going to do. She sat on the chair I moved from and pulled me over to her, and then lowering my jeans, she pulled me across her knee. OMG I thought, she is actually going to spank me.

“No mum you can’t” I replied, “Feeling ashamed and angered at what she was going to do.

“I think you will find that I can and I will sweetie” she said, “You know you can never resist my wishes”.
“You will always give in to what mummy decides”.

I felt helpless, wanting to get up and even run out of my own house, but it was like I was glued to the spot, unable to get up and move. So I did what any grown up would have done, just laid there and started to cry.

Mum did not care anymore and then lowered my underwear, my only thought thank god I was not wearing her panties. With them sitting at my knees, helping to hold them in place, she started to spank my bottom, each cheek in turn.

She finally stopped when my cheeks where bright red, now telling me that I would be going to do some work for one of her friends in the summer, someone that I knew so well. She said I would be working for our old neighbour at her knew house.

I never knew that Val had moved but it seemed so. I will take you there after lunch to show you the house and you can return her shopping.

I did not know what caused my next action, but while still laying across her lap and being told what I would be doing for the summer, no matter whether I had made plans or not, I found myself rubbing against my mum’s legs and starting to leak a little.

“Oh my, you naughty little boy” she said to me, “What are you doing, are you leaking on mummy”?

She lifted me up and there was a mix of pee and pre-c-um hanging from my little coc-k, leaving a little wet patch on the top of her thighs at the edge of her skirt.

“Well it seems that Val is going to be having a pack of pull ups that is one short” she said as she dipped her finger into the mess on her thigh and put it to my lips.
“Lick it now baby boy”!

gazzedeyes

• Baby Buns
Re: Working away is fun for Alex
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2022, 08:17:00 PM »
Love it!  I would hafta say you and baby bobby are my favs!

babygaz

• Princess
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2022, 04:10:50 PM »
Thank you so much, very kind of you to say so

babygaz

• Princess
Re: Working away is fun for Alex (chap 3)
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2022, 11:08:02 AM »
Chapter 3

By the time I had finished, I had licked up every drop of my mess from mummy’s thigh, her finger feeding it to me.

“Right up you get sweetie” said Mum, “We need to get you dressed then we can go deliver the shopping for Val and then we can do some shopping for you”!

I did not like the sound of that last remark but I found myself with little choice in the matter given the current situation I found myself in. Mum took me by the hand and led me to the bathroom, but she made sure that the packet of pull ups came with her.

I saw her collect them and instantly knew that she was actually going to go through with this. Once in the bathroom she ran some water in basin and got my sponge along with the soap, lathered it up and made me open my legs and raise my hands up above my head.

As though it was back to the days when I was her little one, she just started to wash me, making sure that I was squeaky clean all over. She finished and then dried me off, asking where my bottle of baby powder was; she knew I always used it to keep my skin protected.

I told her where it was and she made sure that my crotch and privates were well covered, rubbing it into my skin.

I then had to watch while she opened the top of the packet of pull ups, slowly pulling it out and holding it in front of me. I had never seen one before but was surprised to see the designs printed on them, trying to make them look like panties.

“Put your feet in sweetie” she said holding the waistband open.

I stepped into them and she pulled them up but to my horror my little coc-k started to get hard as she pulled them up my legs.

“Oh how sweet honey” said mummy, “Your tiny little pee pee is getting all excited, but it is still so small”.

With her saying that, I just felt deflated and so did my little coc-kette, shrinking back down again in reaction to my humiliation.

“Now that is much better” said mummy as she reached into the pull up and tucked my little coc-k downwards before dragging the pull up completely into place.

I was surprised how well it fitted seeing as it was meant for a lady, all snug and fitting perfectly even if it was a little padded between my legs. I wondered if you wore anything over the top of them, but mummy had that one covered.

“I bought these for myself” she said as she once again reached into the bag that I thought just contained the pull ups.
Her hand came back out holding a pair of panties, but these looked much bigger and of a firmer material.

“These are ladies girdle panties sweetie” she said holding them in front of me, “They help ladies keep everything in place so should be perfect for a naughty little one like you”!

dolly bo peep

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2022, 11:09:44 PM »
babygaz,

I am enjoying your story.

I'm also wearing a panty girdle over my diaper to hold things in place.

I'm looking forward to your next chapter.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender