Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Working away is fun for Alex  (Read 26857 times)

diaprbayb

Re: Working away is fun for Alex
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2022, 11:27:06 PM »
I love it

babygaz

• Princess
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2022, 10:04:28 AM »
Thanks for all the feedback and glad everyone likes it, new chapter up next.

babygaz

• Princess
Re: Working away is fun for Alex (Chap 7)
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2022, 10:08:05 AM »
Chapter 7

I laid there on my tummy while Aunty Val went to the dresser to get a pot of cream. I felt her sitting back down next to me and then heard her unscrewing the lid off of the pot. My body tensed slightly as I waited for the cold cream to hit my now warmed up flesh on my bottom.

When the first drop hit, it made my body jump a little,
“Oh I am sorry Alex” said Aunty, “Does that feel all cold”?

“Yeth Awnty” I replied form behind my dummy,

“Well hopefully you will be good and we won’t need to do that again” she said as she started to rub it over my skin.

The more she rubbed it in, the better it made me feel, soothing the delicate skin that she had been smacking as well.

I hardly noticed when she asked me to open my legs a little; I just relaxed and followed her order. I sensed something was about to change when after retrieving a few more things from the dresser, she laid then next to me just out of sight and climbed on the bed and settled with her legs either side of my body but facing the opposite way to me.

I started to wriggle around a little but it was no use, she had me pinned down with nowhere to go.

“Don’t worry sweetie” she said, “I just need to check a few things”.

I suddenly felt her hand opening my botty cheeks and one of her fingers pressing against my little rosebud. She just rubbed around it gently as though she wanted to tease it, so when her finger finally slipped inside it was not the shock that I was expecting.

I started to wriggle around but it was no use, she had all of her weight resting on top of me, pinning me down to the bed. She kept pressing in and out of my little hole with her finger, swirling it around while in there and then withdrawing, but never all the way, just so that the tip remained before pushing once again deep into me.

“I hope that you like this little Alex” she said while pressing back into me, “But even if you don’t now, you will by the time you finish here this summer”.

All I could do was whimper and moan while she toyed with me, feeling my little coc-k growing underneath me, pressing down into the bed. It was growing but I did not want it too in this way, not while she was playing inside me, but it was no use, it just kept growing.

“Oh that feel so good little Alex” said Aunty, “You have no idea how long I have thought about this”,
“Ever since I saw you playing with my lingerie I was determined to have you”
“Have you as my little girl all summer long”.

I am not sure whether it was her voice saying what she did or the finger constantly going in and out of me, but more than likely a combination of the two. The outcome was inevitable; I started to rock myself underneath her and could feel myself getting very close to an accident.

She obviously sensed this happening and slowly rolled me onto my side once she had eased off of me.

“Awww is my little girly getting all excited” she said, “Well only grownups get to have fun like that”.

With that she reached under her pillow and pulled out a small pampers nappy, she unfolded it and placed it between my legs and over my little coc-k. She then started once again pushing her finger in and out of me while whispering in my ear once again,

“Come on sweetie” she said, “Give yourself to aunty, become my little girly for the summer, empty your little coc-k for me”.

It just all came too much for me and I found myself just shouting “Aunty Val” as I started to squirt my c-ummy into the little nappy. She held it firmly against me while I squirted, making sure that none of it escaped.

“Oh what a good little girly” said Aunty, “You made squirties for me in your little nappy”
“Was it fun”?

“Yes Aunty” was all I could muster, feeling all drained out.

“I am glad” she replied, “That is how you will do until I change my mind”.

bonzodoug

• Ballerina
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2022, 10:22:38 AM »
Alex is learning an important lesson: that his sexual pleasure is derived from being submissive to a dominant Woman - being penetrated, rather than penetrating, and via his rosebud. The sensations derived from his male defect, contained as it is by the diaper, are secondary, and serve to emphasise in his mind his infantile state. Wonderful stuff!

babygaz

• Princess
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2022, 11:01:41 AM »
Bonzodoug - thank you for the message, could not have put any better myself, that was what I was hoping for

babygaz

• Princess
Re: Working away is fun for Alex (Chap 8)
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2022, 12:21:49 PM »
Chapter 8

Finally I was let back up and the little nappy removed from my front, the c-ummy mess sticking everywhere after my little bit of pleasure.

“Well just look at you Alex” said Aunty Val, “You have gotten c-ummy everywhere”!

With that she dipped her finger into some of the mess and then brought it up to her lips and licked her finger clean.
“Mmmmmm, so yummy little one, I always wanted to taste you after finding out you played with my lingerie”.

She then dipped her finger back into the mess once more, but this time held it to my own lips,
“Clean it Alex” she said, “Clean your mess from Aunty Val’s finger, be a good little girly for me”.

I did not want to, but what do you do when you are standing naked in front of someone while they cup your privates with a little nappy covered in c-um. The worst part was after she said it, my little coc-k started to grow once more.

“I won’t ask again Alex” she said keeping her finger there,
So slowly I opened my mouth so she could push her finger inside.

“Good girl, now lick my finger clean” she said, now wrapping the c-ummy nappy around my little, but growing larger coc-k.

As I began to lick her finger she began to rub my coc-k, all the time wife me just standing in front of her all naked. But as soon as the pleasure started it finished when she removed her finger from my mouth.

“You want more rubbing” she asked with a raised eyebrow, noticing the disappointment after she stopped the first time.

I nodded in reply; this was something I wanted for years, to be naked with her and her playing with me but never thought it would happen. But before she started to rub me again, she once more dipped her finger back into the sticky mess.

This time I did not need asking to even open my mouth for her; it just seemed to be the right thing to do.

“Good girl” she said, “You know it makes sense to listen and obey your Aunty”.

I just carried on suc-king her finger while she played with me, but after I cleaned it this time she decided that it was time to get me cleaned up and dressed for the rest of the day.

I was ushered away quickly into a nice hot shower where I thought I would finally be alone to collect my thoughts, but Aunty Val soon appeared with a full length plastic apron on with long rubber gloves. She opened the shower door and stood there but did not come in.

“Right little one” she said, “It is time to get you all squeaky clean, I am not sure you meet my standards yet so I will supervise”.

She handed me a bottle of shower cream and told me to cover myself from my neck downwards, including my little boy bits and bottom. Once covered and rubbed in I went to wash it off but got a slap to my botty and told to stand still with my arms up in the air.

“I told you that I would supervise” she said, “So you will wait for the cream to work its magic on you”.

I wondered what she meant at first, but when my skin began to tingle slightly I now realised what it was doing to me.
“Aunty Val” I said after it started heating up.

“Yes little one” she said, “I can see you have worked out what it is doing now”,
“By the time it is finished you will have perfect baby smooth skin and all those lovely clothes my daughter used to wear will be perfect on you”.

It then fully dawned on me that she was definitely going to be keeping me dressed all girly for the summer. If that was not bad enough then the clothing her daughter used to wear was worse.

She was pretty and bigger than average for her age, but she stayed young looking and her clothing was bought to match how they both felt. Everything was very girly, covered in ruffles and not particularly trendy, making her look younger than she was. All this stayed the same for as long as she stayed at home, I guessed it was just a mother and daughter thing. But when she left, a few years before I moved out, she left everything with her mum.

“I can’t wait to take you out dressed all cute” said Aunty Val, “Especially when we go and buy you some nappies, you will need lots to last all summer”.

babygaz

• Princess
Re: Working away is fun for Alex Chapter 9)
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2022, 02:46:27 PM »
Chapter 9

With me now clean dry and hairless, Aunty Val decided it was time to dress me in what she wanted and not what I would really want.

The first thing was to show me one of the many training bras she would have me wearing, something quite plain in white and pink but with just enough padding in the cups to make my little puppy fat mounds more rounded and girly.

She then showed me the matching panties that went with the bra, something I should have expected and waited for them to be put on me.
“Well these do go with the bra but not what you need” she said to me, before opening that packet of pull ups once more.
“You will be wearing one of these until we get you some nice nappies” she then told me, pulling one out and opening it for me to step into.

She pulled it up my legs and into place, even reaching in and tucking my little coc-k downwards between my legs. I thought it would just be them but Aunty Val had other ideas, showing me some pink satin panties but once opened I saw they had a plastic lined crotch in them.

“These were her first sanitary panties curtursey of my mum” said Aunty Val, “We both had them and had to wear pads in them, but my little Alex will have his pull up all snug and secure in them”.

I had no say in the matter unless I wanted another slap to my legs, so I stood there and lifted my legs one at a time so she could put me in them. The next item was a long sleeve ribbed top in white which was kind of ok, but I did not like what she wanted me to wear with it. She showed me a shortish pinafore dress but rather than being blue it was in pale pink denim. It would not have been so bad except for the little bunny rabbit embroidered on the bib front.
I now got to see for myself that some of her daughters things where in fact very childish, I guess she enjoyed to wear that sort of thing and now Nanny was going to enjoy making me wear them as well.

She lowered the dress over me and made sure the waist adjusters where nice and snug. Next she pulled the straps over my shoulders and fastened them to the bib, making sure they were nice and tight.

“Now Alex, you panties are still covered by the dress” she said in a much firmer tone, “But if you act up or try and pull it any lower then I can make it shorter to show off your bottom”.

“Yes Aunty Val” I replied quickly, not wanting it to go any higher and not wanting to make things any worse if that was possible.

To finish the outfit off Nanny put little lace top ankle socks on my feet and then some white pumps that had a raised sole and heel. Not something that I would have chosen but I guessed they kind of matched the outfit.

Nanny did not stop there, but the next thing I was actually kind of glad to be wearing. She had dressed me girly but not changed my appearance at all until now, that is until she showed me a light brown, nearly blonde wig that she wanted to put on me.

“I am not mean enough to completely show you up in public” she said, “With this I think we can change your appearance enough so that you will not be recognised”,
“But just remember, it can come off as quickly as it goes on”.

“Yes Aunty Val” I quickly replied again, “Thank you for changing my appearance”.

She put the wig on my head and fastened it in place and gave it a little brush before setting about my face with a little make-up. Not a large amount, but just enough to make me look more girlish I hoped. Finally once done she took me to her bedroom to let me see myself in the mirror and I was shocked at what I saw.

I was expecting to see some horrific sight, but was quite surprised to see someone very girly passable looking back at me. By no means a looker in what I would have gone for myself, but a cute looking girl all the same.

“Well I have to admit it myself, you have turned out a lot better than I could have imagined” said Aunty, “I think I can take you almost anywhere if you are going to look that good”.

“But Aunty Val” I said somewhat confused, “I thought I was going to be working for you on the house while I was here”.

Aunty just started laughing and took a few moments to regain herself,
“I guess you will be working for me” she said, “Working on making me happy as payment for playing with the clothes when you where younger and being a very naughty little boy”.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender