Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Working away is fun for Alex  (Read 26850 times)

babygaz

• Princess
Re: Working away is fun for Alex
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2022, 02:30:35 PM »
Oh my, I hope I am not having a naughty impression on you

dolly bo peep

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2022, 03:22:51 PM »
babygaz,

No, not at all. I have been wearing a girdle to support my diaper long before I read your story.

I'm looking forward to your next chapter.

babygaz

• Princess
Re: Working away is fun for Alex (Chap 4)
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2022, 11:05:35 AM »
Chapter 4

She wasted no time in slipping them up my legs before I had any chance to argue with her, but as they were pulled up they did feel kind of strange and exciting. When they finally came up over my nappy I understood why they were called Girdle panties, they definitely hold everything in place.

They came up over the top of my nappy and made sure that the crotch stayed spread apart, something that felt strange but nice. Mum then had me sit down and lay back slightly, showing me the best part of the panties, the hook and eye fastening crotch.

“Perfect don’t you think sweetie” she said, “Now I can change you if you wet without removing them”.

I was shocked at what she was saying about keeping them on to change me, but more so at the thought she presumed that I was going to wet them in the first place. I there was one thing certain, it was I was determined to wet them for her (or so I thought).

She then let me dress in short and a t-shirt, both plain white which she picked from my wardrobes, white socks and pumps. I looked at myself in the mirror and have to admit that I did look somewhat childish and younger than my age, but I guessed that is what she wanted.

She collected the shopping and me, then ushered me out of the house and into her car, but made me sit in the back as she had some things on the front seats already. She buckled my seatbelt and then gave me the packet of pull ups to hold, telling me that I was going to be giving them to Val.

I had no idea where she had moved to after she left our street and to be honest did not pay much attention to where mum was driving, I somehow kept looking at the packet I was holding and at the same time thinking about what I was wearing.

Before I knew it we were coming to a stop outside a large house,
“Here we are sweetie” said mum, “I sure that she will be pleased to see you”.

I had to wait for mum to open my door, she even had the child locks switched on which she never used to do.
“Out you get” she said opening the door for me, “You look very smart and I am sure that she will appreciate it”.

She collected the rest of the shopping and left me just carrying the packet of pull ups, now making me feel very nervous. I had not really seen much of Val since I moved away and then she did, but I always remember being caught by her watching her sunbathing in her garden. She was topless and I was watching through a hole in the fence, but she spotted me when I accidently knocked into the fence trying to sneak away.

She promised never to tell mum after she caught up with me the next day, but always referred to me as her naughty little one. She would always make little remarks about what she would do if we were alone, something I never really took seriously.

The front door to the house opened just as we reached it and there stood Val once more, not really changed in looks from when I last saw her, but changed in appearance. She seemed to be dress far more provocatively, slightly more mature but classy and elegant.

“Oh thank you so much for collecting everything for me” she said to my mum, only then spotting me standing behind her.

“Well well, is that little Alex I see there” she said to me, “Come and give Aunty Val a nice big hug”.
I walked over to her, trying to hide the packet behind my back, my mum already gone past Val into the house.
She came over and wrapped her arms around me, reaching down and taking the packet from my hands.
“Well what do we have here” she said grinning, “Oh yes I asked your mum to collect these for me, just for that odd occasion”.

“But they seem to be open” she said now teasing, “Did the packet get damaged or did something else happen”?
“I can’t imagine your mum needing them”!

At that point her hand slipped down to my bottom and gave it a playful squeeze, her eyes lit up before and I knew then that I caught.

“It seems that something else did happen, didn’t it sweetie” she said, “Do you have something to tell Aunty Val”?

I wanted a hole to appear in the ground and swallow me up at that point, anything to stop me having to tell her what had happened.

“Is little Alex going to be my naughty little one again” she asked teasing me, rubbing her hand on my padded bum.
“I can see that I am going to have to keep an eye on you while you work for me”!

babygaz

• Princess
Re: Working away is fun for Alex (Chap 5)
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2022, 11:03:49 AM »
Chapter 5

We went inside to find my mum was already putting the shopping away, so all that was left was the packet of pull ups that Aunty Val had taken from me.

“Val” said my mum quite casually, “Has Alex told you why the packet was opened yet”?

“No he has not” she replied, giving my bum a squeeze once again out of sight of mum.
“But I am sure he will”!

“Well if you say so” replied mum, “I think it is time for us to go Alex, we have shopping to do”!

“Ok mum” I replied wanting to get out of this embarrassment as soon as possible.

“But maybe you should use the bathroom before we leave” she then said, “You would not want to have an accident while out”.

I could not believe she said that, she knew full well that I had complete control of my bladder and bowels, but she also knew what I was wearing. The bigger problem was that so did Aunty Val making me wonder if I was being set up for a very big fall.

“That is a good idea” replied Aunty Val without giving me a chance to answer, “Come with me and I will show you the bathroom, we can put these away as well”.
She grabbed the packet in one hand and took my hand with the other, dragging me away before mum had chance to respond. She took me up the stairs and instead of going to the bathroom; she took me to one of the bedrooms.

I stepped inside and was a little bit shocked as it looked nothing like what a normal guest room would look like. It was pink, frilly and very much girly, but I knew her daughter was grown up and left the home many years ago.

“Surprised my naughty little one” said Aunty, “I have kept this just the moments like this, when my naughty little neighbour comes to visit”.
“When you come to stay to work this summer, this will be your room Alex”!

I just stood there not knowing what to say, so I stayed silent. I looked all around and could tell this was going to be a very interesting summer, all this time I thought I got away with my little panty raids, but it was not to be so.

“So do you have something to tell me about the packet” she said.

“Yes Aunty” I replied, “There is one missing because I am wearing it, mummy made me wear it for being naughty”.

“Well you still are being a naughty little one then aren’t you” said Aunty, “Wearing one of my pull ups without asking”.
“I think you need to show it to me now sweetie”!

With little choice, I lowered my shorts, but Aunty now saw the girdle panties mummy had put over the top of the pull up.

“Well I can see that mummy was very thorough with you” she said, “Open your legs for me Alex”.

I stepped out of the shorts and opened my legs for her so that she could find the opening to the panties. She reached under and started to unfasten them, something I had not experienced yet, but something that felt truly amazing.

I started to wriggle around at the touch of her opening the panties until finally the crotch was open and free, whereupon Aunty pulled the panty up my body until pull up was on full display for her to see. She ran her hands over the pull up both front and back, then down between my legs, but it was just too much and I began to wet a little.

“Oh my” she exclaimed feeling the wetness spread, “We better get you on the potty before you leak everywhere, they are only designed for a little dribble”.

I instantly turned to go to the bathroom but she held my hand and reached under the bed, pulling out a very larger than normal, pink baby potty. Placing me above it, she just told me to sit and I did without question, now feeling very very ashamed of myself.

I could feel the pee now flowing out of the pull up and into the potty, hearing it dribble into the bottom.

“Well it was a good job you used the potty” said a voice that was not Auntie’s, making me turn around to see my mum standing at the doorway.

“Mum” I shouted, “It’s not what it seems, I mean how long have you been there”!
I was now blushing, sweating and peeing at the same time, all in a panic.

“Oh you silly little boy” said Mum, “I have been here all the time”.
“Do you really think that Val has not told me everything and I the same with her”.

“I am afraid to say Alex that your summer is starting earlier than you thought” said mum, “I have cleared your diary until September, so you can stay with Val until then”.

dolly bo peep

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2022, 08:13:57 AM »
babygaz,

I'm liking what I'm reading.

I'm still in my overnight diaper and now that I have caught up it's wetter now.

I'm looking forward to future chapters.

babygaz

• Princess
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2022, 03:00:15 PM »
Thank you Dolly, glad you are enjoying it, so I will add the next chapter

babygaz

• Princess
Re: Working away is fun for Alex (Chap 6)
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2022, 03:05:39 PM »
Chapter 6

I tried my best to protest for the next hour or so, telling them that I could not just drop everything and stay with Val, but it seems that they had it all planned at my expense.

Mum had opened my computer files and found my diary, then contacted everyone telling them I was actually going into hospital for a little op, therefore I would be out of action until after I recovered, and she said they were all very understanding customers.

I then tried to say that I needed to go home to get some clothes if I had to work here, I needed something suitable to wear, but they would have none of it, not trusting that I would come back.

“There is no need for that my little one” said Aunty Val, “I have all the clothing here that you will be needing for the whole of the summer”.

“Why did you go and buy things for me” I replied thinking that Val had been shopping for things for me to wear.

“I did not have to buy a single item of clothing” she replied, “You liked all of my lingerie when you where growing up and my daughter left plenty of clothes to last for months”.

“But she only used to wear really girly and cutesy stuff” I replied getting frustrated.

“Exactly” said mum, “Aunty Val will have a new daughter for the summer and I will have a cute little niece whenever I decide to come and visit”.

“But you can’t” I protested, “I can’t wear all that stuff for the summer”.

“Yes we can and yes you will” replied mum, “Val has been waiting for a long time to get her hands on her little panty thief and I approve, or the pics I have been taking will show everyone what you are really like at home”.

I now realised just how serious they were about this and to what lengths they had gone to, to make it happen. I had been backed into a corner that I was not going to get out of.

“Well I have to be going but I will come and visit soon” said my mum, kissing me on the head while I sat there on the potty. She gave aunty a kiss and then turned and left us alone.

“So then my naughty little one” said Val, “We will have so much fun together, but first we need to get a few rules in place”.

“Yes Aunty Val” I replied knowing I had little choice in the matter; I was still not totally sure where her house actually was so it would be hard to get away.

“Well the first rule is simple” she said, “Aunty Val is always correct”.
“Second rule” she then said, “You will wear whatever Aunty decides, no arguing”.

I did not really like the idea of that one, but figured for now I would just have to accept it.

“Number 3” she said, “you might not like this one, but it is important”.
“You will be punished for any disobedience, talking back or arguing with me or any grown up”.

Now I half expected something like this, but the concerning part was the bit she added about “any” grown ups! Did this mean she was actually going to let others see me dressed up all girly?

“But you can’t let others see me all dressed up” I cried out.

She suddenly slapped me across my cheek,
“Naughty girl” she cried out, “Disobeying me already, well that earns you a punishment”.

“You will learn my rules and accept them or you will learn the hard way” she said in a firmer, angrier tone that shocked me, I had not seen her like this.

“You really angered me when I lived next to you” she said, “You went through my private things, my delicate lingerie and clothes”.
“Yes little one, I know what you used to get up to and it disappointed and angered me”.

I never stopped to think what I was doing back then, it all seemed like harmless fun, but now it was coming back to bite me and it was going to be quite some experience and lifestyle change by the looks of things.

“Now then, it is time for your first punishment” she said, “But we will take it easy this time, you will have to get used to them”.
She helped me up from the potty and removed the now soaked pull up; dropping it in a bucket she had retrieved. Then she led me over to the bed, having me lay down on it once she placed a large plastic mat over it.

“The mat has several uses as you will find out” she said, “But so now it will protect the bed covers”.

I felt somewhat vulnerable laying there and was surprised when aunty leaned over me and pushed a dummy in my mouth, strapping it around my head and locking it.

As soon as her hand started to smack my bare bottom I started to whimper and then cry, now making me understand why the dummy went in. I was crying out from behind the dummy as the smacks from her hands rained down on not only my bottom, but the backs of my thighs as well, actually stinging even more.

She eventually stopped and I think actually felt a little bit guilty, as she sat next to me on the bed and held me close, trying to calm me down.

“I am sorry for that little one” she said, “But that was due to all the frustration built up over the years”.

“I thowy” I managed to mumble out from behind my dummy, “It woth nawty off me”.

“I am so proud of you for saying that” she said kissing the back of my head, “Now stay still and I will get so cream for that bottom of yours”.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender