Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Working away is fun for Alex  (Read 26858 times)

babygaz

• Princess
Re: Working away is fun for Alex (chapter 31 - The End and New Beginning)
« Reply #70 on: March 11, 2023, 03:08:59 PM »
Chapter 31 – The End and New Beginning

When I first got caught and sent to spend the summer with Aunty I never imagined that I would ever find myself in a situation like this. I now stood in a room that I could only have ever imagined in my wildest little dreams.

The room was set up as an oversized nursery, but everything in it was pink and frilly wherever possible leaving anyone in no doubt that it was meant for a girly little one. So I guess seeing the way I was dressed at the moment I was going to be the one that it was meant for.

There was everything that a mummy type person would want to have to take care of her little one, from a change table with stacks of both terry cloth and disposable nappies under it; to the large cot sat against one wall already fitted with a set of reins and cuffs to make sure the occupant did not get away.

The high chair looked just as formidable with a harness and cuffs attached to keep you seated. The odd item in my eyes was the large rocking horse off to one side in the style of a unicorn, but when I got closer to it after venturing in the saddle had a little hole in the middle but behind the unicorn on a shelf sat a large assortment of plugs and dil-dos, presumably to fit that saddle.

I moved slowly around the room to a chest of drawers and while Miss Beccy watched on I slowly opened the drawers to see what was inside. The top one had what looked like panties but the closer I looked I could tell that they were a lot thicker and were more like cloth training panties.

The next one down was full of little training bra style tops and then little lace trimmed cropped tops and vests, but once again all seemingly in a size that was going to fit me.

For some reason I was now more and more eager to see what was in each of the drawers so I moved on to drawer number three. Finally once opened I found what I expected, stacks of neatly laid out plastic lined rumba panties in whites, lemons, pinks, but all covered in a mass of frills.

Finally it was the bottom drawer and this one contained all the plain plastic panties; some of them with snap sides and some just plain, but plenty with little nursery prints on them.

“So then little one, what do you think” asked Miss Beccy, “It’s ok, you can take the dummy out to speak”.

“It all looks quite amazing” I replied, “I am sure that you are going to get a lot of happy little ones wanting to come and experience all of this”.

“Let me show you the other little surprise” said Miss Beccy taking me over to a small curtained off area.

She pulled back the curtain and there in front of me were a few things I did not expect to find. There was a baby car seat but definitely big enough for me; then a pushchair complete with rain hood and harness, but the last item I had not seen for a very long time.

It was an old fashioned pram that you might have expected to find back in the 1960’s; navy blue in colour with 4 large wheels but all on spring loaded suspension so that it would give the perfect ride. I thought that no-one like me would ever fit into that until I noticed that the front extended down to the carry tray underneath to provide the extra legroom.
“DO you like them my sweet naughty little boy” said a voice from behind me that I was never expecting in a million years.

I turned around and my initial thought was confirmed, there standing in the room were Aunty Val and the voice I recognised that nearly made me wet myself. It was my Mum!

“Well I asked you a question” said Mum, “Does my naughty little boy like what he sees”?

I was physically getting scared to see her there and listening to her talking to me like she was. What do I say, what do I do, what was she going to do? All of this was running through my mind and turning me into a jabbering wreck.

I wanted to run across to mum and fall into her arms and hope that everything was going to be ok but I was not sure that was going to happen. I tried to go towards her but Miss Beccy held my reins nice and firm, not letting me go anywhere.

“Well” said my mum once again.

“Yes mummy” I now replied, hoping that was what she wanted to hear.
“It all looks wonderful”.

“Well I am so glad to hear that we have not wasted all of this just for you” she then told making me wonder what she meant.

“Aunty Val and me thought of the perfect way for you to have more fun than you could imagine” said Mum, “You are going to become one of the star attractions here at Miss Beccy’s little establishment”.

“What are you talking about mummy” I replied, not even realising that I was now calling her mummy.

“Well we have had so many people just wanting to play with our little sissy girl that we decided you can do it full time” said Aunty Val.
“Your mummy has taken up a position here with Miss Beccy and you can rest assured that I will be visiting all the time”.
“And before you ask, yes Mrs Stevens and Mrs Davis know all about it and can’t wait to get their hands on you again”.
“But for now until we open fully, you are all mine once again” said Mummy,
“My sweet little sissy baby girl Alex”.

It was only at that point that Miss Beccy released the walking leash from my reins and I went over to mummy, she held her arms wide open and I just fell into them.

“Well someone has been a busy little bee away from mummy haven’t they” she said as she hugged me tight.

“Are you still nice and dry” she said reaching her hands down and giving my padded bum a squeeze.

“Yes mummy” I replied not wanting to let her go.

“Well I want you to do something for me then” said mummy, “I want you to pee your nappy while you stand in front of me and then I want you to mess it as well”.

“Okay mummy” I replied with some trepidation.

“Good girl sweetie” she said, “But there is one more thing I need, well we all need”,

“What is that mummy” I asked not knowing what she now wanted?

“We need to know that you are happy to do this” said mummy.

So then after taking a deep breath,
“Mummy I want to be here, especially now that I know you are here, I want to try everything in this room and building with you, Aunty Val, Miss Beccy, Mrs Davis and Mrs Stevens, plus anyone else that wants to play with me while under your supervision”.

With that I lifted the front of my dress and then started to wet myself, just a little at first then some more until I was soaked and the front of my nappy showed a colour change under my plastic pants.
I then held my hands out to mummy and once she held them I squatted a little and pushed out with my botty until I could feel the poop filling the wet crotch of my nappy.

“Good girl” said mummy as she hugged me after I finished, pressing my nappy to me, “Welcome to the start of your new life”.

krystalasbaby2017

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Re: Working away is fun for Alex
« Reply #71 on: March 12, 2023, 06:44:07 AM »
I love it!  Alex has now become baby Alex without knowing  what totally in store for him.

babygaz

• Princess
« Reply #72 on: March 12, 2023, 12:10:56 PM »
I love it!  Alex has now become baby Alex without knowing  what totally in store for him.

I am glad that you liked this final part for now, so nice to have someone who has followed it all the way through

sissytrilly

• Baby Buns
« Reply #73 on: April 04, 2023, 11:06:24 PM »
I really love the way your sissies get treated, babygaz.

babygaz

• Princess
« Reply #74 on: April 21, 2023, 10:54:13 AM »
Thank you so much for the sweet comment

sissytrilly

• Baby Buns
« Reply #75 on: April 22, 2023, 10:37:38 PM »
You're welcome, I really get pumped when they get pumped by their caregivers.  Hehe.

babygaz

• Princess
« Reply #76 on: April 24, 2023, 11:10:12 AM »
Well that is certainly one way to put it

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender