Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Shoulda gone to camp  (Read 17550 times)

DaraJaney

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Shoulda gone to camp
« on: March 30, 2022, 06:43:20 PM »
A group of five mums from the same town had become very friendly because their babies were all in the same creche.  At weekends they usually got together in the local park and they decided to vacation together at the start of the summer holidays.

Angie had found a special holiday service for mothers and babies.  A centre where two young ladies would look after and entertain their little charges while the mums hiked, swam and did arts and crafts projects.  Their hubbies were only too happy to get away together for a corresponding golfing week in Scotland.

The mothers had arranged to gather at Angie’s and form a convoy for the long drive to the resort.  Hilda arrived first, her baby safely strapped into a booster seat in the back.  “Is your sister, Emma, coming with us?” she asked Angie.  “Yes, I think so.  She just had to arrange for her son Robert to go to summer camp.”

“So she doesn’t have a baby to bring?” Hilda asked.  “No, but she’s so friendly with you all she is keen to join us.  Since her husband left, she’s been in need of the company.”

Laura, Sue and Maggie turned up and parked.  Emma was a few minutes late but eventually pulled into the kerb.  Angie approached the car.  “Sorry I’m late”, Emma apologised, “we had a little delay.”  We?  Angie was puzzled.  She noticed there was somebody in the back seat.

Emma got out and opened the back door.  Angie’s jaw dropped.  There appeared to be a baby strapped into a large booster seat in the back.  Had Emma kidnapped a baby to bring?  But then she noticed this was no ordinary baby.

“Oh my god is that Robert?”  Emma smiled and nodded.  Robert was wearing a pink frilly dress and matching bonnet and was desperately struggling against the straps of his booster seat.  “Mmmppfff!”  He had a large soother in his mouth and eventually Angie realised that it was held in place with a transparent plastic strap.

Robert pawed desperately at the catch on the straps going over his chest.  But he had fingerless mittens on his hands so he couldn’t undo the baby-proof catch.  As he wriggled, he kicked his legs, which Angie could now see were clad in pink tights with pink fleece booties over his feet.

“Well, he refused to go to summer camp”, Emma explained.  “He thinks that at 14 he’s too old.  I was considering trusting him on his own but then I heard he was organising for friends to come over.  So in the end I decided that I had to bring him with me.”

“But …” Angie was about to pose some obvious questions.

“I’ve arranged it with the two ladies at the centre” Emma continued.  “With a little supplementary payment they are happy to look after him just like the real babies.”  Angie didn’t know what to say.

The others were curious and now approached the car.  Angie stepped back so they could see.  Robert had given up his pointless struggling and now sat dejected with his arms resting on the layers of petticoats poufed under his dress.

Emma explained to the other mums as she had to Angie.  “Brilliant!”  They laughed their approval of adding ‘Baby Bobbie” to the party.  “What a pretty dress!”.  “Well, I always wanted a baby girl to dress up but his father didn’t want another baby”, Emma explained.  “It’s amazing what you can buy on the internet these days - baby dresses in just about any size!”

So the ladies eventually climbed into their cars after a final check on their real babies.  Robert desperately wriggled in his booster seat as his mum pulled away but was firmly strapped in.  “This will teach you not to try to outwit your mum!  Why don’t you play with your toys there – it’s going to be a long trip” she advised him.  He looked dubiously at the line of rattles and balls strung across the car in front of him.

The cars gathered at the exit from the car park to make sure they got away in convoy.  Robert could see that the booster seat meant he was nicely displayed to anyone who should pull up beside them.  There was no place to hide.  Maggie looked across and smiled at his pink petticoated dress, noticing the puffed sleeves now and the pretty lace trim on his bonnet.

Robert saw her smiling and tried to use the brim of his bonnet to shield himself.  As they sat in crowded lanes of traffic approaching the motorway, he tried the same trick.  Any time he turned his head slightly to see what was happening he saw people staring from adjacent cars, bursting into laughter and pointing.

He knew his outfit was even more ridiculously babyish that anything a mum would dress a real baby girl in these days.  The very conspicuous bonnet attracted people’s attention first, but it didn’t take them long to realise that this was a very big baby.  His only meagre consolation was that they probably couldn’t tell he was a boy in a frilly pink baby dress.  He supposed the upside of the large soother strapped into his mouth was that less of his face was visible.

He looked down at his pink dress, his pink tights and booties and cursed how his mother found this large booster seat for a disabled kid who had outgrown it.  His mum smiled at him in her rear-view mirror where she could see his bonnet-framed face off to one side.

They eventually made it onto the motorway in convoy and built up speed.  After about 30 minutes Emma heard the sound of rattles in the back and smiled at Baby Bobbie who, bored with the motorway, finally deigned to try out his baby toys for the want of anything better to do.  But they couldn’t prevent him becoming more gloomy as he was driven further and further away from home and his proper clothes.

Andlat

Re: Shoulda gone to camp
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2022, 07:07:32 PM »
What a great opening this is! No build up this time! Robert's starting out as a sweet little baby.

dolly bo peep

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2022, 10:57:02 PM »
DaraJaney,

Hurray! You have started a new story and our protagonist is already dressed as a baby girl in frilly pink dress with lots of petticoats, lace trimmed bonnet, pink tights, hands helpless in fingerless mittens, in mother's car strapped in a baby seat on a long ride to a resort where he will be treated like a baby girl with 5 real babies as companions.

I'm looking forward to your next chapter.

DaraJaney

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2022, 01:53:27 AM »
Robert could see no clock, strapped as he was into his booster seat, but after what must have been at least a couple of hours the lead car pulled off into a services area.  They were able to park alongside each other close to a washroom block.  Angie approached their car.  “A few nappy changes needed”, she explained.  Emma turned to look into the back seat.  “Oh yes, how are you doing?”, she asked Robert

Robert looked at the floor and appeared to suc-k on his soother.  “Is he in a nappy?” Angie asked, astonished.  “Well of course!” Emma confirmed chuckling.  It was clear to both of them that he had used it.  “That explained the whimpering about 30 minutes ago”, his mother recalled.

“Come on then”, she leaned in and easily snapped the straps open so Robert could get out.  “Mmmpppfff!” he complained and looked around with concern.  This washroom block was well away from the other services and he couldn’t see anyone around except his audience of mums extracting their babies from their cars.  He was grateful they had set off so early in the day.

“If you want your nappy changed you have to get out”, his mother emphasised.  His nappy had already gone cold and he reckoned he’d better go now when there was nobody around.  The other mums all giggled as his petticoats stuck up at the back revealing a frilly nappy cover before he could push his dress down to hide it.  His mum took a changing bag from the back seat and threw it over her shoulder.

They let his mother lead him first by the hand so they could watch his slight waddle and admire his long legs under his short dress in their pink tights and his booties.  “How did you get him into those clothes?” Angie asked.

“Well, luckily he sleeps in only boxer shorts.  He’s so slow to wake up that I had them whipped off and pinned him in the nappy before he knew what was going on.  My cleaner, Olga, helped.  She got the mittens strapped over his hands and it was relatively easy after that.  I think Olga was fed up having to clean such a mess in his bedroom every week that she was happy to get her own back on him.  Mind you, getting him into those pink tights wasn’t easy.  You can imagine how much he resisted”, she chuckled.

He was led towards the baby changing room.  There were two changing tables adjacent.  “He’ll probably fit across the two tables but why don’t the rest of you go first – that’ll be more efficient two at a time” his mother suggested and they readily agreed.  So Robert had to stand in his cold wet nappy while the real babies were changed first. 

Laura fed her baby a bottle while they waited.  “Good idea” his mum commented as she reached into his changing bag and removed a baby bottle of milk.  Robert sighed.  She unstrapped his soother and let it hang on the ribbon pinned to the frilly collar of his dress.

Robert desperately exercised his jaw now that he was free from the mortifying soother.  His mother held the baby bottle towards his mouth.  “No!” he stepped back.  “There’s at least another two hours to go – you need a drink” his mother reasoned but he held up a mitten to block her.

“Well you won’t get your nappy changed until you have your bottle”, she insisted.   Robert sighed heavily.  His mother pushed the teat towards his lips and this time met no resistance.  He started suc-king.  The mums giggled.

He was grateful that they filled the changing room so nobody else could come in and witness his humiliation.  Hilda returned from the Ladies toilet.  “There’s quite a queue – as always – for the Ladies now.”  She looked at Robert and grinned at his nappy.  “Aren’t you lucky!  You can go whenever you want.”  They all laughed.

When Robert had finished his bottle his mother went to push the soother back in his mouth.  He resisted.  “Do you want me to strap it in again?” she asked.  Robert reckoned that was not desirable and shook his head.  She pushed the soother in again and met no resistance.  She watched him for a moment.  He suc-ked on the soother to demonstrate he would keep it there, however reluctantly.

But now he realised he would look like he was happy to suc-k on a soother.  The strap, when people saw it, made it clear it was involuntary.  But he really didn’t want the discomfort of it strapped in constantly so he just accepted it.

His turn to have his nappy changed came at last.  He’d never have thought he would be grateful to climb up on a changing table but he was anxious to get the cold wet nappy off.  The other mums watched eagerly.  “Hold up your petticoats” his mother instructed him and he obliged.  She pulled down his frilly nappy cover and then his pink tights.  “An old fashioned cloth nappy and plastic pants!” Maggie observed.  “None of your disposables for us!” his mother confirmed as she peeled off his wet plastic pants.

Robert cringed as he lifted his bottom to facilitate it.  The mums giggled as his mother undid the nappy pins with their pink plastic tips.  There were gasps as she removed his nappy and revealed the chastity device locked tightly over his boy parts.

“I assured the young ladies at the centre that there was no danger of this teenage boy getting aroused while they changed his nappy”, his mother explained.  They all pressed in for a closer look.  Robert stared at the ceiling and suc-ked on his soother as he continued to hold his petticoats up – the contrast between the many layers of clothes on his upper half and his totally naked and exposed lower half was causing him to cringe.

His mother cleaned him with baby wipes and sponged around his chastity device before allowing the ladies to reach in and examine the device more closely.  They saw how it was secured in place with a ring behind his testicles with the small restrictive tube attached with a little padlock.

His mother took the baby powder.  “Oh can I do that?” Sue asked.  “Sure”, his mother handed her the powder.  Robert cringed again as the very attractive mum used her hands to spread the powder around his groin and bottom.  He tried to think of something else but there was no avoiding his boy parts reacting.  But then they were met by the hard plastic barrier.  He whimpered as his member pressed vainly against the plastic tube.

“Oh look, it’s working”, Sue observed and they all crowded in to see it working as he felt the dull sensation of his thwarted arousal.  “Turn over!”  He was only too happy to hide the embarrassment and have his bottom powdered in front of all these ladies instead.

Eventually his mother was able to pin a clean cloth nappy around his lower parts and then pull up his plastic pants.  The ladies giggled as she pushed his legs up in the air to check his nappy was all tucked inside the elasticated leg openings.  She was doing a thorough job of it.

Maggie volunteered to pull on his pink tights, pulled his frilly nappy cover up over them and tied his booties with their pink bow.  His mother took his hand as they left the baby changing room.  The services were getting busier now and people they passed stared at the big baby passing by in the ridiculously sissy clothes.

Robert focussed on the car and tried not to notice the nudging, pointing and laughter as he passed by.  He was only too happy to climb into the car.  “Oh my god look at those frilly knickers”, he heard behind as he leaned over to get into the car seat.  He cringed and resolved to try to bend over less.

“Up into the booster seat”, his mother instructed.  “Nnnnggghhh!”  he protested.  He would much rather sit on the other side of the back seat  where he was less visible.  “Now get in your seat”, his mother insisted.  “Your toys are set up there right in front of it.”  Robert reluctantly sat into the booster seat and his mother strapped him in tightly.

As his mother prepared to drive off, passers by leaned down for a good look in the window at the big baby in the frilly pink dress and bonnet, suc-king on a soother.

They pulled out into the motorway again. It wasn’t long before his mother heard the rattles behind as he tried to distract himself.  She checked the rear view to satisfy herself that he was still suc-king on his soother.

Baby Mac

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2022, 04:16:46 AM »
Impressive writing please you go on. I hope the female workers at the centre are cruel bullies who will tease and torment the poor sissy

dolly bo peep

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2022, 01:27:04 PM »
DaraJaney,

I really enjoyed this chapter. You waited until this chapter to reveal the plastic pants, cloth nappies and chastity cage.

"Baby Bobbie" is enduring a lot of humiliation already and hasn't even arrived at the resort yet.

I'm glad I put on a fresh disposable diaper before I started reading the chapter - it's wetter now.

I'm looking forward to your next chapter and make sure that I'm properly diapered before reading it.

DaraJaney

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2022, 06:04:03 PM »
When they arrived at the destination, two very attractive young ladies stepped out to meet them.  They cooed at their new young charges as they were lifted from their cars.  They approached his mother’s car.  “So where is our extra special baby?”

They looked in the back.  “Oh my goodness!  You didn’t tell us he was going to be dressed so prettily!”  His mother explained again her desire for a baby girl.

As Robert stepped from the car Monica knelt in front of him.  “Oh let’s smooth down your pretty petticoats.”  “Lovely pink tights!” Norma observed.  Monica straightened his bonnet and tweaked his nose.  “We are going to have such fun, aren’t we?”  Robert just suc-ked on his soother.  “I see we are already enjoying our binkie!” she flicked the ring on his soother playfully.

Robert looked at his mother hoping she would explain that he was compelled to keep his soother in or have it strapped in but she was content to let them think he was happily suc-king on it.

They were led into the playroom.  Robert looked around at the baby toys, play pens, rocking horse and high chairs.  Were they really going to keep him here all week?  Surely this was an elaborate joke.

The real babies toddled around trying out the toys.  Robert just stood there.  “Why don’t you try the rocking horse”, Monica suggested.  He didn’t really want to but she was pretty and had a lovely smile and he wanted to please her.  He climbed onto the rocking horse.

“Go on then.”  He had to lean forward to place his mittens on the handles either side of the horse’s head.  He heard giggling behind as his petticoats rode up and revealed his frilly nappy cover.  The horse rocked forward and he leaned back and it rocked back – his petticoats fluttered a little as he went back and down.

Monica smiled so he continued rocking as they all looked around the nursery.  They constantly glanced back at him unable to really believe that they had a teenage boy in a frilly baby dress, bonnet, pink tights and booties, pinned in a nappy, playing on a rocking horse while suc-king on a soother.

“You’re not really going to keep him in nappies and the baby dress all week, are you?” Angie asked her sister out of his earshot.  Emma acted like she was surprised by the question.  “Of course I am.  I don’t have any other clothes for him with me.  Serves him right – he should have just gone to camp like I told them.”

Monica had overheard the exchange.  “We don’t mind.  It’ll be amusing treating him just like a baby all week.  There are no Gents toilets here anyway and I’m sure you don’t want a teenage boy messing up the pristine Ladies.”  They nodded agreement at that.  “So it’s nappies for him all week.  You’ve already paid us the extra money anyway.”  They watched him rocking on the horse.  “He seems to have settled in alright”, she tittered.

The mothers were shown the nursery in an adjacent windowed room clearly visible from the play room.  “We had a double cot for twins so when we remove the divider in the middle it’s just perfect for our big baby”, Norma explained.  “Will he have the same bedtime as the real babies?”  “Oh yes”, his mother agreed, “no special treatment.”

“Well it must be feeding time!” Monica announced.  There were a couple of high chairs and what looked like a table with three seats stuck into it.  The real babies were lifted and deposited in the high chairs and into the feeding table.  Robert was relieved that he couldn’t possible fit either.

“We searched around”, Monica said as she walked towards the kitchen, “and found this big old wooden high chair that I think might do the job.  Robert looked crestfallen as the large old high chair was wheeled in.  Norma pushed him towards it.  Monica swung the tray which tipped up to one side.  The two of them took an arm each and manoeuvred Robert into the seat.  It was a tight fit.  Monica swung the tray back in place and it pinned slightly against his tummy.  He heard it click in place.  He couldn’t see how to unlock it.  The mechanism must have been under the tray.

“Perfect”, Monica announced happily.  She looked to his mother.  “The same food as the real babies then?”  “Yes absolutely – I don’t want you to go to special trouble on his behalf.  The same food, just more of it!”

So they wheeled Robert over between the two other high chairs.  The real babies giggled at the teenage boy confined to a high chair for feeding just like them.  The babies inserted into the table seats could actually handle their own spoons.  Robert could not, with his hands strapped into the mittens so Monica spoon-fed him.

He was hungry so he didn’t resist even though the food was horrible.  Still, she insisted on playing ‘airplanes’ with him.  “Open wide”, she instructed as she held the spoon of baby food up in front of him.  He had little choice but to play along “good baby!”  They were all highly amused by this.

“Nappy changes before bed time”, Norma announced.  Monica looked questioningly at Robert.  “Does Baby Bobbie need changing?”  He hadn’t wanted to draw attention to his wet nappy but his crestfallen look confirmed it.

Since he once again needed the two adjacent changing tables to accommodate him, he had to wait until last.  Of course, his member responded as the pretty Monica changed his nappy.  “Just as well you’ve taken precautions”, she giggled as she observed his member pressing desperately against the hard plastic.

“I’m going to remove the hair around his nappy area and use this cream to retard growth”, she explained to his mother who nodded.  So his nether regions stung as he was led into the nursery and towards his double-sized cot.  He was sniffling and suc-king on his soother as he realised that the shaving of his nappy area pretty much confirmed this was no joke and he was going to be in nappies all week.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender