Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Shoulda gone to camp  (Read 17554 times)

sweet baby katie

• Princess
Re: Shoulda gone to camp
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2022, 08:41:43 AM »
Thank you for this wonderful sweet story.  To be so sweetly entrapped… one can only wish.  Are any of the other babies being breastfed?

dolly bo peep

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2022, 09:33:44 AM »
DaraJaney,

Thank you for another lovely chapter.

Now Baby Bobby has another interminable week of being treated like a baby girl now in 2 dresses even shorter than last week, with his nappy now even more on display and another one being made!

Since he has to wet and mess in his nappies, will he start doing so without being aware of it until after it's done? 

sarahpenguin

• Super Sissy
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2022, 11:36:05 AM »
Bobby sounds like his baby dress is short enough for him to crawl in which would show his bottom frilles better also show  of his baby dress flow over him while crawling he should to crawl it would be prettier. :)

DaraJaney

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2022, 12:59:37 AM »
By Tuesday they were ready for him to try on his completed new outfit.  His mother went to find him still snoozing in his nap.  She smiled seeing his soother bob in and out as he slept.  She almost felt guilty waking him.

She gave him a little nudge.  Robert stirred and slowly opened his eyes.  He looked a little embarrassed to see he’d been found still snoozing when the real babies had already been up for a while.  Then his mother noticed a look of concern across his face.  He looked down.

“Oh did you wet your nappy in your sleep?”  They were all given a warm bottle of milk before their nap to help them sleep and he usually woke ready to wet his nappy but this time he hadn’t even noticed that he’d already wet himself.  He whimpered through his soother.  “It’s ok sweetie, it’s perfectly natural”, she tried to assure him.  It wasn’t natural for a 14 year old boy to wet his nappy during his afternoon nap.

Monica came in.  “Baby Bobbie wet his nappy in his sleep”, his mother told her immediately.  Robert blushed and suc-ked hard on his soother.  “Ah not to worry, I’ll soon get you changed.”

He was relieved to be in a dry nappy again but his mother steered him into the work room where his new dress was ready.  The cerise hearts material had been used for his dress, bonnet and nappy cover.  There were alternating powder pink and white layers in his petticoats.  His dress, bonnet and nappy cover were all trimmed and decorated with powder pink frills.

As they were dressing him Angie mentioned that her daughter Rita was coming the next day with some extra clothes for her for the extra days they were staying.  Rita was in his class at school!  He quite fancied her – mostly because she had the biggest breasts of all the girls.

He looked at his reflection in the mirror once he was dressed in his new outfit and imagined what Rita would think when she saw him in his cerise hearts baby dress with matching bonnet and nappy cover.  He peed a little into his nappy.

As luck would have it, Norma was leading them in a dance when Rita arrived.  He caught sight of her as he was twirling with his hands in the air.  She was staring at his thickly frilled nappy cover.  He instinctively dropped his arms and pushed his dress down but of course it made little difference as his new dress was equally short and exposed his nappy cover even when his petticoats were at rest.

She didn’t look as astounded as you might expect so he supposed she had been told of his predicament.  This made him wonder who else knew.  He peed a little more.

He then saw her clearly taking in his full outfit.  Smirking at his lace-trimmed bonnet, his soother bobbing in and out anxiously, his cerise hearts dress ballooning over his pink and white petticoats.  His frilly nappy cover, the white tights with pink hearts that they had ordered online to match his new dress and his fleece booties.  Robert realised that he was now filling his nappy with pee as Rita watched.

“Lunchtime” Monica called out.  “Oh can I give Baby Bobbie his bottle?” Rita asked.  “Of course”, Monica responded, glad of the help.  “Just pop him into his high chair there.”  Rita had no difficulty in identifying that the largest high-chair was the one for big Baby Bobbie.

He dutifully stepped up into the chair – all resistance having been well and truly knocked out of him by this stage.  Rita gave a satisfied smile as she locked the tray in place in front of him.  Monica placed two babies in the high-chairs either side of him and handed Rita his bottle.  The two real babies laughed and pointed, still amused at big Baby Bobbie sitting in his high-chair in the babiest and sissiest dress.

Rita was clearly delighted to be bottle feeding this boy from her class.  She was only too pleased to follow it up with spoon-feeding him.  She took a little baby food on her finger and tasted it.  “Yeuch!”  But she happily scooped a big spoonful to push into Baby Bobbie’s mouth.

As he was climbing down from his high-chair Monica noticed him looking squeamish.  “I think Baby Bobbie has a wet nappy.”  “Really?” Rita asked looking very pleased.  “Nnnggghh!”  Robert tried to deny it, shaking his head.  “Hmm”, Monica was unconvinced.  “Rita would you mind checking?”

Robert was horrified as Rita grinned and said “sure!”  She pulled down his frilly nappy cover around his ankles.  She pulled his tights down to his knees.  She gave him an evil smile as she stuck a finger under the elasticated leg opening.  “He IS wet!” she beamed.  “Can I change his nappy?”

Monica looked dubious.  Angie appeared just in time.  “Rita has offered to change Baby Bobbie’s nappy, is that ok?”  Robert desperately hoped she would think it inappropriate.  “Of course, she’s an experienced baby-sitter.”

Rita immediately took Robert’s hand and led him towards the changing table.  He waddled behind her with great difficulty given his tights were around his knees and his nappy cover around his ankles.

He lay back in disbelief that the most attractive girl is his class was changing his nappy.  She giggled on seeing his chastity device.  Of course his member was desperately trying to enlarge and when she cupped his testicles in her hands he felt sure it must explode.

Having wiggled the padlock a few times and satisfied herself that he was securely locked she proceeded to wipe him down and powder him.  She was amused how compliant he was being when ordered to turn over or raise his bottom so she could slide his clean nappy underneath.  “You are well used to this now”, she observed as she pinned him in.

Rita stayed over and even helped in the morning when he had a soiled nappy.  “She’s so good with him”, Monica observed.  His mother nodded.

“You’ve noticed that he’s now wetting his nappy unconsciously?”, Monica asked his mum.  He suc-ked hard on his soother.  “That could be a problem when this week is over.”  His mother nodded.  “Yes, I think he may still need his nappies when we get home.”  Robert was shocked.  He’d assumed this would all be over when he got home.

“You’ll have to potty train him again” Rita giggled.  “I’d love to see that!  I’d be very happy to babysit him anytime.”  His mother was thinking about it.  “Not sure how to approach the toilet problem but yes I’ll definitely call on you to babysit him.  Thank you for the kind offer.”  Robert saw the grin on Rita’s face.  There was nothing kind about her offer.

dolly bo peep

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2022, 05:15:33 PM »
DaraJaney,

Thank you for another chapter that has the plot thickening. baby Bobby now has a third, even more babyish dress to wear.

He is becoming more dependent on his nappies, and now when female classmate he has a crush on appears, he can only be humiliated further as she gives him his bottle, spoon feeds him, and plays with his locked chastity cage while she changes his nappies.

This living nightmare is unlikely to end after he gets back home, having his one time crush as his babysitter.

DaraJaney

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2022, 02:31:02 AM »
On Saturday Baby Bobbie was strapped into his booster seat, anxious to get going away from the site of his torment.  Monica and Norma stood by the car waving “bye bye Baby Bobbie, it’s been lovely having you!  Come back anytime”, they giggled.

Robert noticed that the high-chair he had been using was being loaded into the back of Hilda’s SUV which was the biggest car in their convoy.  He was in his nursery print baby dress and his mother draped his other two dresses over the back seat beside him.

She hung the string of rattles in front of him and pressed the speaking dolly into his arms.  “Monica said you could keep this since you seemed to like it so much.  Now wave goodbye to them.”  Robert waved a mitten at the ladies who watched as he was driven away.

By the time they got to the motorway his mother could hear the rattles being shaken in the back seat and then she heard “I love my mummy” in the doll’s voice.  Robert quickly hugged it again to get it to say something else but his mum was smiling in the rear-view mirror.

On arrival at home he was desperate to get from the car to the house as quickly as possible so as not to be seen in his humiliating short baby dress and his prominently visible frilly nappy cover.  He went straight to his bedroom but couldn’t turn the door handle because of his mittens.  He looked back and saw his mother and Angie carrying the high chair in.  He peed into his nappy.  He looked down at his nappy with concern.  He had to stop doing that – his mother noticed and he saw a look of resolve on her face.  “I’ll get you changed once I’ve had a nice cup of tea.”

A couple of days later Rita was asked if she would babysit.  She hadn’t heard what exactly had happened on Robert’s return and was eager to see.  His mother led her into the kitchen where Robert was in his high-chair with half a baby bottle of milk on his tray along with a bowl of pureed food.

He was wearing his cerise hearts outfit, complete with bonnet and matching tights.  “He’s still wearing his pretty baby dresses!”  “Well his trousers won’t fit over his nappy and anyway I think he should be appropriately dressed as long as he continues to wet his nappies.”  Robert suc-ked hard on his soother.

“Can I finish his feeding?” Rita offered, picking up the baby bottle.  “Of course, thank you!”  “There’s no rush”, his mother added, “we have the summer holidays to toilet train him again.  With the money my ex-husband has to pay me I don’t need to work now.  So I can give Baby Bobbie much more attention than I could when he was first a baby and I had to work!”  Robert didn’t like the sound of that.

“I will need somewhere to take him once a week so I can do my shopping.  I asked Angie and she phoned back to say that the ladies who run their creche would be happy to take him on a number of conditions.  I’m taking him there Friday.”  Baby Bobbie sniffled through his soother.  More people were going to see him in nappies and dressed like a baby girl.

The mums at his creche were all gathered to meet the new arrival.  All eyes went to the bulge of his nappy clearly visible beneath his shortened pink dress.  Then they took in the changing bag his mother had slung over his arm and there was no doubt that this 14-year-old boy he was using his nappies.

“Thank you for allowing Baby Bobbie to attend your creche once a week”, his mother announced.  “It started as a little bit of punishment and a little bit of fun for me putting him in nappies and baby dresses for a week – and then a second week – but he lost control of his toilet and needs to wear his nappies now.”  Robert cringed as a certain amount of giggling went around the room.

“We will of course meet your conditions.  His teenage boy parts are always securely and tightly locked away anyway as my friends can verify.”  Hilda, Sue and the others nodded.  “As you can see, he cannot use his hands and is quite helpless – needs to be bottle and spoon fed.”  More sniggering.  “There is no danger of him uttering any naughty words, as teenagers do, since he suc-ks on his soother all day and is only allowed speak when his soother is removed.  I find that there is no reason to do that really.”

“Finally, I know that some of you are concerned about his size compared to your little ones.”  She turned to Robert.  “Sit down there sweetie.”  Robert was puzzled but sat in the nearest chair.  “We have special booties for you to wear here.”  Robert watched as she removed his booties and replaced them with another pair – still pink but with additional frilly lace around the ankle.  The frilly lace concealed straps that is mother buckled around his ankles.

“Now why don’t you go over there and play with that big panda bear”, she urged him.  Robert was still puzzled but stood up to walk towards the bear.   â€śNnnggggh!” he blurted, sat down again quickly and looked down at his feet.  There were spikes or something concealed in the bottom of his booties which cause pain when he stood.  “Go on!” his mother insisted.  Robert sighed.  He had no choice but to go down on his hands and knees and crawl.

The mothers all giggled as his frilly bottom wiggled away from them with his petticoats also on full view.  As quickly as he could he reached the panda – which was almost as big as him, turned over and sat holding it.  The mothers all clapped and started taking photos.  He looked even more convincingly like a baby beside the large panda.

“Bye bye baby, see you at 6pm” and with that his mother left him there and he dutifully played with the rattles and blocks and took a turn on the rocking horse.

When it came to lunch time, one of the ladies called from the eating area.  All the other charges toddled over.  She smiled as Baby Bobbie crawled in last.  He looked so cute looking up in his bonnet, suc-king on his soother.

sarahpenguin

• Super Sissy
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2022, 04:10:20 AM »
Enjoying these new chapters. Baby bobby should be crawling all the time like real baby girls do.. Maybe mommy is waiting for a stroller to come in she can push him around without him to crawl in the street. Hopefull it will  have baby rattles strung on  like his car seat does so he can play on the go. Also if baby bobby is going to spend his time alone with just his mommy he is going to quickly get sad and lonely and depressed. He was prolly an extravert who needs to sends time playing with his peers. But he is a baby girl now so he cannot play with nor are they prolly. Sad babies should be stopped so babby bobby should spend more time with his new peers at the crech. Maybe all the weekdays so has of to play with his new  peers. :)

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender