Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Home-schooling  (Read 25931 times)

DaraJaney

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Home-schooling
« on: April 23, 2022, 02:24:07 AM »
Mrs Henley, school inspector, had been called into the director’s office.  “We have noticed an increase in the number of children being home-schooled recently.  There is a certain amount of concern that we don’t really have any idea what’s happening in these situations – whether the children are really getting a proper education or not.”

Mrs Henley nodded.  She had been concerned about this herself.  “We have recently been given the powers to start visits with no advance notice in home-schooling cases and here is a list of addresses with the children’s names.”  “Very good sir.  I’ll start tomorrow.”

The first few visits turned up nothing unusual.  The parents appeared to be doing a good job of ensuring their child got a good rounded education and the children themselves seemed happy.

On her third day of inspections one of the parents – a Mrs Cave – was clearly less-than-pleased to see her.  She showed her ID card.  “I’ve been tasked with inspecting home-schooled children.  I believe that James Cave lives here.”  “Yes, that’s right”, the lady said but showed no signs of allowing her to enter.

“May I come in and see him?”  Mrs Cave appeared to be trying to think of a reason to refuse but reluctantly stood back and allowed her in.  She led her down a corridor to a room at the back.  She paused and appeared to be bracing herself before entering.

Mrs Henley followed her in.  There was a blackboard on an easel with French grammar chalked on it at the other end of the room.  There was an old-fashioned wooden school desk with bench attached facing the blackboard.  The child seated in it was wearing a blue gymslip, white blouse, white knee socks and t-bar shoes and had two pig-tails tied with blue ribbon.

On hearing the door behind open, the child slid across the seat and went to stand, tugging the short hem of the pleated gymslip down at the back, then turned and curtsied.  “Mother”.  Looking up in surprise the child saw Mrs Henley.  She could see it was a boy’s face.

“Mrs Henley has been sent to check up on your home schooling”, his mother told him.  The boy visibly cringed and tried to push his short gymslip down as much as possible.  “I expect she’ll be surprised to see your uniform but I think you can assure her that it has helped to improve your discipline.”  The boy looked at the floor in front of him.  “Yes mother.”

Mrs Henley checked her notes.  James had a record of bullying before his mother withdrew him from school.  She hated bullies and couldn’t help feeling satisfied that this boy had been brought down more than a few pegs.  His mother probably thought that the game was up and expected her to be outraged but she maintained a poker face.

“I see.”  She looked at the text books on the shelves – English, Maths, Science.  “So you are covering all subjects.”  Boy and mother were clearly surprised at the lack of reaction.  She thought she saw a flicker of hope in the boy’s face that he was going to be saved by this turn of events.

She noticed a paddle hanging on a nail in the wall.  “Is this being used?” she asked in as level a tone as possible.  James’s mother was again surprised at the lack of concern from the inspector.  “Yes, occasionally … when necessary”, she ventured cautiously.

Given the lack of reaction, she decided to push a little further.  “Would you like a demonstration of how we use it?”  “Yes, thank you.”  “James, fetch the paddle.”  The boy was obviously crushed that the inspector wasn’t outraged and in fact wanted to see the paddle in action.

He reached up to take it from the nail and a couple of rows of frills peeked from under his short gymslip.  Mrs Henley struggled to keep a straight face.  James handed the paddle to his mother.  “Now assume the position.”  James looked at them both unable to believe this was happening.

He walked over to his desk and leaned over it.  The lower half of his thickly frilled white panties were revealed.  He reached back and flipped the pleated skirt of his gymslip up onto his back to reveal the fully frilled panties in all their glory.

“I barely tap him.  It’s more the embarrassment that works”, she assured Mrs Henley.  “And you can see his bottom is well cushioned anyway.”  Mrs Henley could see his cheeks reddening – the cheeks on his face that is – even though the spanking hadn’t started yet.  He was clearly mortified bending over the desk with his frilly panties exposed waiting for the inevitable – probably wanting it to be over as soon as possible.

His mother delivered the first blow.  It wasn’t very hard but wasn’t very light either.  The boy clearly felt it despite the cushioning effect of his frilly panties.  She continued to deliver another five blows.  “Resume your seat.”  Mrs Henley pretended to take notes calmly as the boy, now sniffling, pushed his pleated skirt down and resumed his seat – just a little gingerly – trying to tuck his short gymslip under his bottom as his mother put the paddle back on its nail.

jenniesissy

• Mommy's Dearest
Re: Home-schooling
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2022, 03:37:42 AM »
Loved 'Should Have Gone to Camp' - but WOW, this tale seems to be off to a wonderful and most interesting of beginnings.  Thank you, DaraJaney - not only for this story but for all your delightful contributions over the years!

bonzodoug

• Ballerina
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2022, 06:09:15 AM »
No doubt Mrs Henley is surprised at how excited she is, and how attractive she finds Mrs Cave! Home schooling provides such a great opportunity for girls to learn to be strong empowered Women, and boys to learn to serve and obey them. An inspector like Mrs Henley is in such a great position to influence things in a Gynarchic direction.

Shortyshorts

• Dolly
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2022, 04:29:26 PM »
Very interesting set up.

Hope this isn't the end, although it almost could be, given the home schooling inspector has seen everything is in order.

Unless, that is, there are other aspects she would need to inspect?

Perhaps, the provision for other parts of a suitable curriculum?
Such as domestic science (cooking/cleaning), home economics (shopping) PE, or dance, with the clothing to suit, naturally.
Or, the sleeping/eating arrangements?

DaraJaney

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2022, 02:03:18 AM »
They heard the front door of the house open and close.  James’s mother looked at her watch.  “That’ll be Linda, home from school.”  They could hear the footsteps approaching and then the door opened.  Linda was clearly surprised to see the visitor.  She looked from her brother to the lady and wondered what was up.

Mrs Henley observed that his sister was in a school uniform, grey trousers and sweater and looked to be younger than James.

“This is Mrs Henley, come to inspect James’s home schooling.”  Linda was amused that Mrs Henley was not reacting in outrage to her brother being dressed in a gymslip and knee-high socks with his hair in pigtails and ribbons.  She wondered had she seen his frilly panties yet.

“Would you take over here while I give Mrs Henley a nice cup of tea?”  “Certainly!” Linda responded happily, putting down her own school bag.  And so the ladies left James in the charge of his little sister.

Over the tea Mrs Henley said “of course, this is outrageous and probably illegal”.  But her amusement was obvious to James’s mother so she waited to hear what else she had to say.  “But I’d be interested to see how it turns out.  So I’m going to submit an anodyne report just saying that everything looks fine here.”

When the tea was finished they went back to James’s schoolroom to give him the news.  His mother opened the door and they walked in to find him bent over his desk again with his pleated skirt on his back and his frilly panties presented nicely to Linda who was holding the paddle and looking a bit sheepish.

“Oh dear.  Has he been naughty again?”  “Ehm, yes that’s right”, Linda replied a little relieved that her mother appeared to just accept she must be spanking him for a good reason.  “What did he do?”  “Ehm, he was a bit cheeky” was the best she could come up with.  James sniffled as he remained bent over his desk with his frilly panties in the air knowing full well that his little sister was taking advantage of her authority over him.  He hadn’t been particularly cheeky but he knew from experience that any protest from him would only make things worse.

“Right, well he’s only just had a spanking and you know the rule”, his mother told her.  “A second spanking in the one day gets double the strokes – so 12 then!” his sister confirmed with a grin.  “That’s right.”  James sniffled harder.  This wasn’t fair!  The first spanking was only a demonstration – he hadn’t actually done anything wrong to deserve this but now his sister was getting to deliver 12 strokes for barely any reason.  But he was long past expecting any fairness.

“Very well, so I will submit my report and come back in six months to check progress”, Mrs Henley told them.  James looked up in great concern.  He’d been hoping that the inspector would put a stop to it but instead she confirmed that he would spend the next six months at least in his gymslip, frilly panties and pigtails.

As they went to leave, his mother told him “once your spanking is finished you can change out of your uniform.”  Mrs Henley noted that James nodded but didn’t look particularly relieved.

She admired the beautiful garden and his mother offered to show her around it.  They spent several minutes admiring the flowers and shrubs.  Then James appeared.  He was wearing a short yellow gingham dress that flared at breast level over a single stiff petticoat that peeked below the hem.  Over this was a frilly white pinafore tied at the back in a big bow.  His pigtails were now tied with yellow ribbons.

“You can have 30 minutes of play before you start your homework”, his mother called out.  “Thank you mother”, James curtsied taking the peeking frill of his petticoat in his fingertips either side and raising it slightly as his knee bent.  Even that little movement gave a flash of the frills on his panties.  He looked unenthusiastically at the range of dolls sitting in little chairs around a table and mini tea set.  “Why don’t you take Angeline for a walk in the pram?” Linda suggested.  She took out her phone and started video recording her brother.

James obediently bent down to pick up the blond doll and place her in the little pram, carefully bending his knees so his dress didn’t ride up at the back.  But when he went to push the little pram he had no choice but to lean down to push the handle and his frilly panties were once again revealed and continued to be on show as he pushed his doll in his pram around the garden.

“What homework did you give him?” Linda asked when she’d stopped recording.  “You know that new pack of plain white panties you bought for him at the weekend?  Well, he has to sew on 10 rows of frilly lace onto each one.”  “That will be great practice for him”, Linda laughed.  James visibly cringed at the thought of the evening ahead.

“Please mother, could I have more time playing with my dolls?” James asked, curtseying.  His mother was pleasantly surprised.  “”Well now, I’m pleased to hear that you love playing with your dollies.  If you ask again even more nicely perhaps you can have an extra 30 minutes.”  Linda took out her phone again and pointed it at James.

He curtsied even more prettily holding out his pinafore and petticoat either side, giving a quick flash of his frilly panties “please can I have more time playing with my dollies”, he smiled sweetly.  “Yes dear”, his mother agreed and Linda ended the recording.  She continued tapping at the phone screen for a minute and James wondered what she was doing with the videos – nothing that was good for him, he was sure.

Sandra B

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2022, 02:31:59 AM »
I'm sure Mrs Henley will find it difficult to resist the temptation to return to check James's progress sooner than six months.  As a professional, she may even have some useful suggestions to make...

Sissy Poopsie

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2022, 03:48:27 AM »
On how humiliating for James to sew the ruffles on his own knickers. Mummy should have him make outfits for his dollies for home work. Looking forward to the next chapter of this interesting story.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender