Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Home-schooling  (Read 25929 times)

Sandra B

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Re: Home-schooling
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2022, 03:53:46 AM »
I didn't see that coming!  Can't wait for the next instalment.  Thank you, Dara Janey.  This is a classic.

WetPampers

• Baby Buns
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2022, 04:21:35 PM »
Excellent as always, I can't wait to read the next chapter.

DaraJaney

« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2022, 01:24:10 AM »
Mrs Henley looked around Stefi’s nursery.  “So this is not a short term punishment thing.”  Mrs Frost sighed.  “No, a few other boys have responded to a week or two in nappies and baby dresses and were allowed ‘grow-up’ again quickly but I’m afraid that Stefi continued to resist - until we had his room converted to this nursery.  Now he has settled down but I don’t know if we can ever take the risk of letting him out of nappies.”

Stephen was released from his high-chair and squirmed as he climbed down – clearly concerned that his soggy nappy was going to leak.  He waddled over to the changing table.  Mrs Henley noticed the wrist and ankle straps at the four corners of the table.

However, Stefi cooperated now – desperate to get the cold soggy nappy off.  James grimaced as he removed Stefi’s nappy cover and pulled his pink tights down.  Stefi was suc-king hard on his soother.  Mrs Henley could see that he was in an old-fashioned cloth nappy under plastic pants.  James winced as he pulled the plastic pants down and unpinned the nappy before dropping it into the bucket with a splosh.

James paused and sighed heavily before commencing to wipe Stephen and powder him.  Stefi just lay back holding his petticoats up staring at the ceiling.  Then Mrs Henley noticed that there was a mirror on the ceiling directly above the changing table so that Stephen had to watch every stage of his own nappy being changed.

“Lots of mums are quite happy to have Stefi kept in baby dresses and nappies as an example to their boys of what can happen if they don’t behave” Mrs Cave added.  “James is always so well behaved after a visit here”, she chuckled.  Mrs Henley made a mental note of the term “lots” of mums.

“The other mothers are very supportive alright.  Stefi is never short of offers to babysit – between the mothers and their daughters”, his mum told them.  “That reminds me, Sylvia is coming to babysit you this evening.  We’d better take the usual precaution.”

Mrs Henley watched as she fetched a clear plastic tube and ring from the shelf.  She handed it to James who again sighed before taking the pieces.  He had to carefully handle Stephen’s private parts to secure the plastic ring behind his testicles and fit the hard plastic tube over his pen-is.  Mrs Frost handed him a little padlock, having removed the key and James locked the two pieces together.  Mrs Frost checked that everything was secure.  “Little Stefi is a little too fond of Sylvia, aren’t we?”  Mrs Henley could see that the boy was becoming aroused just at the mention of his babysitter but his member pressed futilely at the hard plastic and he suc-ked harder on this soother.

“It doesn’t help that she is always dressed so skimpily”, his mother added.  “Young girls these days – all low-cut tops and tight jeans.  I suspect she has her boyfriend come over when I’m gone.  Goodness knows what they get up to.  Little Stefi probably knows don’t you?”  But Stephen clearly wasn’t allowed speak so gave nothing away but Mrs Henley could see him squirm from the growing pressure on the chastity device.  “Rumour has it she lets him put it just about anywhere!”

James reached for the nappy rash cream and his short pleated gymslip rode up to show two rows of frills on his panties.  “Are those the panties that he sewed himself?” Mrs Henley asked.  Mrs Cave smiled – pleased that she had remembered.  “Yes, not a bad job eh?  James show Mrs Henley your panties properly.”  James sighed and flipped up the skirt of his gymslip to show all ten rows of frills.  Mrs Henley tugged at the lace.  “Good job.”  “Shows what can be achieved with a lot of practice” Mrs Cave added with a satisfied grin.

James pinned a clean nappy on Stephen and pulled a pair of plastic pants up over it.  The ladies particularly enjoyed the boys struggling to get Stefi back into his pink tights.  Soon his frilly nappy cover was back in place and he waddled to the play-pen where his mother closed the side gate with a click.  Stephen flopped down and immediately picked up a rattle and shook it, clearly relieved to be back among his toys – such as they were.

“Well I’ve seen enough to satisfy me that Stephen is being well cared for”, Mrs Henley smiled as she looked around the nursery.  “You don’t mind if I pop by to check up on him every now and again?”  Stefi frowned at the reminder that he wasn’t going anywhere soon but tried to distract himself with his rattles and blocks.

babycakes

• Super Sissy
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2022, 02:30:57 AM »
The boys are clearly the focus of the mothers' "project" but Sylvia should watch herself lest her mother decide she is out of control with her boyfriend and opts to take a cue from the mothers in the project.

bonzodoug

• Ballerina
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2022, 07:12:54 AM »
..or maybe the boyfriend will be increasingly brought under the Mothers' control, and Sylvia will take her rightful place as another dominant Woman?

WetPampers

• Baby Buns
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2022, 12:26:24 PM »
It is good that as a good girl James learns how to take care of little babies as Stefie. I love this diaper change scene.

DaraJaney

« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2022, 02:16:31 AM »
A few months later: the chatter in the room settled down as Mrs Henley rapped the table.  “Welcome to the first meeting of Mothers Organising Disciplinary Schooling for Boys, or MODS for Boys.  You have seen my proposals to set up a bank of clothing that you can all share.  This should save a lot of money.  As you know, it can be quite expensive to have these juvenile sissy clothes made in specially large sizes for your boys.”

“In the long term, the plan is to train lots of the boys in sewing and dress making so that they can make and maintain these pretty clothes themselves.  There should also be savings in bulk-ordering lace, ribbons, nursery-print cloth and wallpapers etc.”  The mothers gathered around the table all nodded happily.

“We can also organise baby-sitting rotas for the girls ensuring that boys as far as possible are babysat by girls a few years younger than them.  There will be a computerised booking system where you can rate the babysitters’ performance on discipline, punctuality, dedication etc.  They will be able to record the boys’ behaviour, the number of spankings and any resistance to their authority that needs to be dealt with afterwards.”

“For my part I will ensure that the Council gets glowing reports of the boys’ progress, carefully not mentioning the methods being used to discipline them.  So you should be able to operate safely under their radar for many years to come.”

“You have the written constitution before you.  Can we have agreement to adopt these and establish MODS for Boys?”  “Hear, hear” echoed around the room and the happy chatter resumed among the mothers.

Mrs Henley rang a bell.  Timmy came into the room in his maid’s uniform carrying a tray of drinks.  The mothers all smiled as he scampered in – his short petticoats fluttering with each little step forced on him by his high heels.  They watched carefully as he reached in to place drinks in front of them for the inevitable exposure of his frilly panties.  A couple of them patted his lace-encased bottom just to ensure he knew they appreciated it.

Then another maid minced in wearing a pink uniform.  “Welcome George …  or Georgina”, Mrs Henley smiled, admiring his white lace stockings.  Georgina distributed drinks on the other side of the table.  “Oh where did you get those pink pettipants?  They are adorable!”  “Yes” George’s mother agreed.  “Georgina show the ladies your pettipants properly.”  George winced but turned around, put the tray of drinks on the side table, leaned over and flipped up his layers of petticoats to show the full extent of his pettipants.  “They are available online – I’ll send you the link.  They have them in all pastel colours.”

“We should order one of each colour for our library of clothes”, Mrs Henley suggested.  “Oh yes” Timmy’s mother agreed - far too excited about the prospect for his liking.  The women chattered again until Georgina gave a pointed cough, still bent over displaying his pettipants since he had not been given permission to straighten up.  His mother realised and said “oh yes Georgina, you can continue serving the ladies.”  He turned and curtsied – “thank you mother.”

“Shall we take our drinks into the garden?” Mrs Henley suggested.  Chairs were pushed back and the party of mothers took themselves into the garden where their daughters and other girls from the town were supervising the boys’ play time.

A dozen boys wearing a colourful variety of baby dresses, toddler dresses, petticoated party dresses and school uniforms were all holding hands in a circle.  “Now go again”, Linda ordered, giving a little whack of her paddle against her hand.

There was short hesitation as the boys grimaced at each other.  How many times was it now?  Twelve, twenty?  “Come on!” Linda gave a louder thwack of the paddle.  “The boys started walking clockwise still holding hands.”  “Ring-a-ring a rosie” they sang unenthusiastically.  They started skipping along creating a very pleasant vision of flouncing petticoats, fluttering lace and ribbons, dancing sausage curls.  “Ring-a-ring-a-rosie” they kept repeating as they circled gaining momentum such that dresses and petticoats whirled out giving glimpses of frilly panties and nappy covers.  Little Stefi was having difficulty keeping up, forced to waddle quickly by his thick nappy.

“Now!” Linda eventually called out.  “We all fall down”, the boys sang as they dropped on their bottoms in a shower of petticoats and lace.  The mothers all clapped.  “Again!”  “Encore.”

The boys helped each other to their feet and all held hands again for the repeat.  They had to do it another six times before the ladies grew tired of it.  “All right”, Linda shouted.  “You can let hands go and turn to your right.”  The boys all turned to their right forming a continuous circular line, expecting to be told to pat each other on the back or some similarly tiresome gesture.

“Now all take the skirts of the boy in front in your hands.”  They did as instructed.  “And lift.”  The boys all dutifully raised the skirts of the boy in front to demonstrate that they were all wearing beautifully frilled panties and nappy covers.  “Now walk.”  The boys walked in the circle holding skirts and petticoats up to ensure that the mothers got to see each one from a favourable angle.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender