Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: A Series of Letters to a Fashion House  (Read 6903 times)

Dancer4Fun

• Mommy's Dearest
A Series of Letters to a Fashion House
« on: May 30, 2022, 09:35:12 PM »
I posted this to the PDQ website just before it was shut down.
It is a series of hand written letters between a boy and a fashion house.

93 Xxxxxxx xxx
                                                                              Victoria 3000
                                                                              Australia
                                                                              27-Aug-2021

The Head of Advertising,
XXXXXXX Company

Dear Madam.
   I hope you are well and free of any COVID 19 virus.

I am sorry for sending this as hand written but I don’t have a computer or email address.
          I was shown your website by one of my girlfriends and fell head over heels in love with your beautiful dresses. The big puff sleeves of the sheer fabrics, the long flowing multi layered skirts are so feminine and remind me of some of my dance costumes of a few years ago when I was a little boy.
           The girlfriend that introduced me to your website knew that I would be infatuated with your designs and suggested I write to you and ask if you ever need a model in Australia I would only be so rapt to be asked.
           I love how some of your dresses have translucent bodices so you can just make out the big beautiful areolas on the big beautiful breasts of some of your models. Unfortunately I’m a little flat in that area, but I noticed that some of your models aren’t that well endowed either. Mummy has said that if I am good and keep taking my meds that I won’t be flat for much longer. I’m really looking forward to being able to wear pretty proper bras like all my girlfriends instead of the little bralettes I wear now.
             As I am only 14 and only have a part time job babysitting and mummy doesn’t have a husband at the moment I am unable to afford any of your beautiful dresses, but I am saving madly.
              So if you ever have need for a model for your beautiful feminine dresses, I would love to be considered.

Yours faithfully
         Donna Mae Xxxxxxx

sissy marci

• Mommy's Dearest
Re: A Series of Letters to a Fashion House
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2022, 10:44:02 AM »
Good start with lots of potential, looking forward to the next chapter. thank you

Dancer4Fun

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2022, 09:30:42 PM »
A Few Weeks Later This Following Reply Arrived

XXXXXXX Company
                                                                          XXXXXXXXXX
                                                                          Los Angeles,
                                                                          CA
                                                                          USA
                                                                          Sep-15-2021

Dear Donna Mae,

Thank you for your letter. We are so pleased that you love our dresses and that you think they are so feminine. Our company’s motto is “Femininity Is The Only Way To True Happiness”

We love that a young boy is so enamoured with femininity and loves being feminine herself.  We hope you are good and continue to take your meds so your breasts development is enough for you to wear pretty bras like all your girlfriends.

Having spoken to our board of directors we have agreed that if we ever do a photo shoot in Australia you will be invited to audition to be one of the models, in the meantime keep saving.

If you would like to send your dress size, using our size chart we will keep your measurements on file for future use.

Jeanette XXXXX
      Head of Promotion
      XXXXXXX Company

Dancer4Fun

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2022, 01:16:05 AM »
My Return Letter

XX Xxxxxxx Xxx
                                                                               Victoria 3000
                                                                               Australia
                                                                               8-Oct-2021

Dear Jeanette XXXXX

Thank you for your reply to my letter. I was so surprised to receive it as I thought you must get so many such letters. My girlfriends at dance class couldn’t believe that you replied.

I have been taking my meds daily and am so happy to inform you that I can see and feel some swelling on my chest. All my girlfriends are so happy for me and all have said they want to be with me when I have my first fitting.

As to my dress size my waist is 25, bust 28, height 59 all measurements are in inches. I think I take a US child size 12. I don’t know how that works out with your sizes.

I am so looking forward to receiving an invitation to audition for a position as model for your fantastic dresses, although all my girlfriends think I am dreaming. I told them they didn’t think I would receive a reply to my other letter.

I keep telling them that you have to dream big to make your dreams come true. They would be so envious if I was picked to model for you.

Once again a big THANK YOU and I will continue to dream.

Yours truly
        Donna Mae Xxxxxxx   

billykins

• Story Queen
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2022, 07:02:09 PM »
Dear Donna Mae,

I know it has been some months since your last letter, but I felt I must write in the hope you may still interested be in our range of clothes.  By pure chance, Dolores, our chief executive, has arranged a show in Sunbury, right outside Melbourne, which can’t be far from where you live - well, not far in Australian terms, anyway – for the first week in May.  And I have persuaded her that so far, in our marketing and our target groups, we have been unfairly neglecting the sissy element. 
True young sissies like yourself need pretty clothes – crisp satin dresses, ruffles, long silk stockings, and, of course, sweet little frilly panties.  I’m enclosing a few photos of some of our latest creations - all, unfortunately, modelled by young ladies.  But if you were willing….
Let me make you a straight offer.  Pending receipt of some photographs, and updated statistics – I do hope your little breasts are budding nicely since you last wrote! - and dependent upon the agreement of our show team, I would like to offer you the opportunity to appear in our Melbourne fashion show.  You would be able to have some input into the outfits you’d most like to wear, though our team leader, Sam, would be the final arbiter.  Just now the “little girl” look is coming in, and I can just imagine you in little lacey white socks, with ribbons in your hair, and a pretty little smock that barely hides your candy-pink satin panties!  As you skip up and down the catwalk, I can see all the ladies’ faces upturned in delight and surprise at the realisation that the little 'girl' is in fact a little boy!
I do hope you will be able to make your – and our – dreams come true!  I look forward to hearing from you, and seeing some pictures – maybe in whatever pretty costumes you are already accustomed to dress in.

Kisses,

Jeanette XXXX

billykins

• Story Queen
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2022, 03:10:39 AM »
I apologise for continuing your story, Dancer - I've been hoping you would carry on.  So many possibilities!

Dancer4Fun

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2022, 09:49:56 PM »
Hi Billykins,
Thank you for your continuation of my story. I do have the story finished and ready for posting but unfortunately have been in hospital for surgery which developed complications resulting in another surgery.
After returning home to recuperate I developed an infection at the surgery site requiring another 3 weeks stay in hospital.
I have been home a few days but am on strong antibiotics which are playing havoc with my general wellbeing.
I like were you are taking the story which is not that far off where I was heading. Fell free to continue as it may be some time before I'm able to continue.
Donna May

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender