Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: A Series of Letters to a Fashion House  (Read 6905 times)

billykins

• Story Queen
Re: A Series of Letters to a Fashion House
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2022, 05:17:10 PM »
By email 08.02.22

Thank you, Melinda.  I hope you’re right.  I’ll keep a recording of our conversation and get my secretary to make a transcript and send it to you, so you’re fully in the picture
Jeanette xx

billykins

• Story Queen
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2022, 05:21:48 PM »
By email 15.2.22

Hi Melinda!  This is Holly, Jeanette’s secretary.  I’m attaching a transcript of a conversation between her and your son.  Jeanette says hi and asks if you could ring her when you get this.

Attachment:
DM  H-hi…?   Who is this?
J  Donna Mae!  Great to hear your voice!  This is Jeanette from Delicia Designs.  How are you?
DM  J-Jeanette…?  Really?  H-how did you get my…
J  Oh, I’m sorry to surprise you.  I’m afraid I pestered your mother till she gave me it, and then made her swear not to tell.  You see, I was so disappointed to read your letter.  I mean, it was a lovely letter, but I had been so looking forward to meeting you that it made me feel a little sad…
DM  I didn’t mean to…
J  It’s all right.  I quite understand it may all have seemed too much too soon.  We accept your decision, and hope you may reconsider our offer in a year or two.
DM  Oh…  Thank you.  I’m really sorry, but…
J.  No, no.  Don’t apologise, please.  You are very young after all.  We just thought…as we already have models as young as six or seven...that you might…  But never mind.  You can always change your mind when you’re a bit more grown up.  I don’t mean you’re not grown up…I mean, you know, maybe when you’re an adult…?
DM  Jeanette…?  I’m sad too.  But I don’t think I’d be very good…
J  No, say no more.  But listen.  Dolores was wondering…well, would you like to come just for a visit?  You could try on some of our latest creations.  Meet the other staff…and the models.  No strings attached.  What do you think?
DM  Really, Jeanette?  Would you really let me do that?
J  It would be our pleasure.  We could even arrange a private photo session, so you could see what it felt like to pose in a lovely slinky dress.  You could keep all the photos to show your girlfriend.  In fact, you could bring her with you if you wanted.
DM  Gosh, that would be amazing!  Are you sure?
J  Of course.  We’d love to have you, if you can get here.
DM  I’m sure I could.  I could get the train, or my aunt might offer to drive me.  It’s only a couple of hundred miles…  Wow!  It would be so exciting…!  But when would we…?
J  How about next month?  Let me look at my diary…  Hmm, the show’s on the twenty-ninth…  If you could come about a week before, you could see all the preparations…
DM  But…  But won’t you be terribly busy?
J  [laughing]  We’re always busy.  The team will be focusing on the show.  I’ll have time to give you the tour, Holly will help, and you’ll meet Dolores and Sam…
DM  I’ll have to ask mummy.  I do hope she agrees…
J  Is she there?  Why don’t you ask her now?
DM  Should I?  All right, I will.  Hang on a moment….
………..
DM  Jeanette?  She says I can!  Thank you thank you thank you!
J  Thank her as well, won’t you?  That’s agreed then.  I have to go.  Always busy!  See you about the twenty-second, then…yes, perfect.
DM  Jeanette…you’ve made me so happy.  I can’t wait to meet you.
J  And I can’t wait to meet you, darling.  Bye for now.
DM  Bye, Jeanette…

billykins

• Story Queen
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2022, 05:25:43 PM »
MG  Jeanette?
J  Hi, Melinda.
MG  You did it then.  I knew you would.  So what’s the plan?
J  The plan, Melinda, is to seduce him with pretty dresses, till he’s hopelessly in love with satin and taffeta and lace and silk and ribbons and bows…
MG [laughing]  He’s half way there already…
J  …until he hardly knows what he’s doing, what with all the pretty ladies and the flattery and the scent and the caresses, and when he’s too weak to resist, then Sam will take over.  He’ll be like putty in her hands!  She’ll have him in something sweet and out on that catwalk before he knows what’s happening!  And once he’s been there, there’ll be no turning back…  You’ll see.
MG  I almost feel sorry for him…
J  Don’t.  He’s going to have fun.  Now, how’s he going to get there?
MG  I’ve spoken to my sister.  She wants to drive him, provided she gets to see what happens.  Her daughter, too.
J  Listen, you’re family.  You can all stay to see how things develop.  And his girlfriend. But he’ll be allocated a room all to himself, with a wardrobe full of nice things.
MG  You’re all so kind, Jeanette.
J  Not at all, Melinda.  In fact, we’re acting out of pure self-interest.  You have no idea how many sissies there are out there desperate for good feminine clothes.  He could be an amazing asset for us.  So, we’ll talk about dates and times in the middle of March, right?  Keep him sweet till then, won’t you?
MG  Sweet as pie, Jeanette…

Dancer4Fun

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2022, 07:10:57 PM »
Billykins,
I'm sorry I did not thank you and Betty for your well wishes as to my health. I'm currently undergoing a 10 week course of oral antibiotic after having just finished a three week course of intravenous antibiotics.
Billykins you are taking the story away from how I had it written.
However I love the road you have Donna Mae travelling down and I am looking forward to her reactions when she sees how beautiful the gowns and sissy clothes are and when she is actually dressed in the sissiest of little girl designs and falls in love with being a model of such fashions.
Please Billykins, please continue, I love your story of Donna Mae's fall to sissydom.
Donna Mae

billykins

• Story Queen
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2022, 03:20:17 AM »
Entry from Jeanette’s diary, 22 March 2022

They arrived at the hotel this morning!  Donna Mae!  What a little sweetie.  He was wearing his Alice dress, torn between pride and coyness, blushing to the roots of his hair, but his big hazel eyes dancing with excitement.  He’s every bit as pretty as his picture.  The sight of him gave me a strange physical feeling in my heart.  I know what it was.  The feeling you get when confronted with total innocence, which reminds you of what you lost so many years ago.  But there.  Maybe that’s just me.  Sam and Dolores were both regarding him in a sort of calculated way, and afterwards Sam said to me there was no way that she was going to allow him to leave without the “full treatment”, whatever that means.  Holly hit it off with him straight away, and off they went hand-in-hand to see his room.

I showed the others to their quarters.  We’ve put Melinda and her sister Tammie in one room, and the cousin Chelsie and the girlfriend Babs in the other.  Melinda seems a little possessive of him.  I can understand why he might be inclined to rebel.  I think that accounts for his shyness and naivety.  You can see it in action.  As soon as they arrived she was telling him to say hello, and show his curtsey, and be polite – all quite unnecessary and restrictive of his personal freedom to be what he wants.  I’ve seen it so many times.  But I’m going to make sure Melinda is merely a spectator while she’s here.  I’ll keep contact between them to the minimum.  I want to see the real Donna Mae.

Tammie seems nice, though she has a naughty glint in her eye.  Her daughter Chelsie is lovely, open and quite at ease socially.  Babs!  Well, she looks about twelve, though I’m told she’s fourteen, like Donna.  She dresses rather Goth, black clothes, big boots, red eye shadow and black lipstick!  The last thing I imagined.  Donna clearly worships her, and she seems to revel in her dominance.  However, that’s enough character studies.

After I had despatched the others to their rooms, I made my way back to Donna’s.  He and Holly were going through the wardrobe.  We had relied on the statistics he sent us, rounded up, and added a couple of inches to the bust.  Just as well!  Without his bra, he has the cutest little breasts.  As he said, elongated, and with quite long, very pink nipples.  He wasn’t joking about their sensitivity.  A couple of times when he was holding up dresses to himself in front of the mirror they got brushed, and both times he shivered and gasped, and I swear the bulge in his panties twitched.  I don’t know what we’re going to do about that.  We don’t want any extraneous things waving about in the breeze. 
His hips seem to have swelled a little too.  That would be natural if he’s on hormones.  So he has quite a girlish figure, and the clothes Sam had laid out fitted him to perfection.  He was cavorting in front of the mirror for the best part of an hour.  In his excitement about his wardrobe, all his inhibitions seemed to evaporate.  Just what I’d hoped.  He ended up in a yellow fifties-style party dress – belted waist and very flared skirt – like something out of Saturday Night Fever – with real silk stockings, mid-heel shoes, and loads of bangles.  Holly did a bit of makeup, but his hair went fine with it.  It’s naturally crisp and curly.  We took him to see Dolores.  She was momentarily speechless – and she’s never lost for something to say.  Afterwards she took me aside.
“Jeanette?  We need that boy.  I want him on the team.  Do what is necessary.  I don’t care how you do it, but keep him.  Understand?  If you have to pay the mother off, do it.”
That’s Dolores.  Single-minded.  I was about to say, ruthless.  But perhaps that’s a little unfair.  Anyway, we left him to his own devices for the rest of the day – he and Babs.  They trotted round the hotel, visiting all the models, drinking orange juices in the bar and ordering room-service.  They were having such a time.  Donna Mae seems to have blossomed in his new environment.  It’s a good sign, but there’s a long way to go.  Tomorrow we’ve organised a photo shoot.  I’m going to lets Babs get involved, too.  She seems to me the key to his happiness.

billykins

• Story Queen
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2022, 09:30:05 AM »
Entry from Jeanette’s diary, 23 March 2022

The first words I got from Dolores in the morning were, “we need to break him in slowly”!  Really!  As though he’s a little colt or something.  Apparently Sam’s already on the case.  The room has already been hired, and the catwalk erected.  The models will need to practise, but that won’t happen for a couple of days, so Donna Mae can have some time to get used to the feel of the place.  Of course, he thinks he’s just here to see how the whole show works.  But I think Dolores has other plans for him.

He appeared backstage with Babs just before ten.  Sam was waiting for him.
“Donna Mae, it’s lovely to have you here.  And you, Babs.  You are a very handsome couple, I must say.  I’m Sam.  I head up the team which looks after the models, advises them, gets their outfits ready, does their makeup, and helps them understand how to show the clothes – and themselves, of course – to the best advantage.  It’s a lot, yes, but we all work together very well.  Babs, maybe you could assist us in preparing Donna Mae, so that he could better understand the workings of a real fashion show.”
“I’d love to Sam.  It’s not my bag, of course, but he’s obsessed.  Aren’t you, darling?”
“No, Babs, not obsessed – but you must admit…  I mean, the beautiful dresses…the glamour…the excitement…my heart beats faster just thinking about it.  And Sam – you have some amazing creations on the website.  And your models…  I know most of them have proper breasts, but mine are growing more now, I think…”
“So I see, darling.  But large breasts aren’t everything, you know.  Later on you’ll meet Amira and Terri, and you’ll see what I mean.”
“I don’t know why he’s so into big tits,” laughed Babs.  “Mine are smaller than his now.”
“No, darling, you know it’s not that I fancy girls with big boobs, it’s just that…”
“I know.  You want them for yourself just so you can wear sexy dresses and get ogled by all the boys…”
“No!  That’s not fair.”
“Well, never mind,” said Sam, “tell me what you think of this.  Pat?”
Pat was one of Sam’s team.  She had been waiting a little way away holding something electric blue draped in polythene.  Now she approached.
“Hello, Donna Mae…Babs.  Donna Mae…you haven’t been properly measured yet, but I think this will fit you.”
“She can tell your statistics just from looking at you,” confided Sam.
“Would you like to come with me to the changing room?”
“Okay…  Babs?”
“No, let Babs stay here.  Give her a surprise.”
Pat led Donna away.  Sam and Babs and me stood around chatting.
“This is exciting,” Babs said to me.  “I love it when he dresses up in his girly stuff.  He gets so sexy…  I can make him do anything I like!”  She giggled.
“That must be nice,” I said.  “Wish I could get my bloke to dress up…but no chance…much too macho.”
“Make him,” said Babs, shortly.  “Be dominant, or…I dunno, blackmail him or something…”
“Well, I….ooh, here he comes!”

We were all quite stunned, and for a few moments nobody spoke.  The dress was a little sleeveless number with a plain round neck, made of shimmering blue lycra.  It fitted him like a second skin.  Sam had given him black fishnet stockings to go with it.  I knew they were stockings because the tops kept peeping out beneath the short, tight skirt as he walked.  He wore blue block-heeled court shoes and a chic little pill-box hat with a single blue feather.  She had somehow had time to apply some blue eye-shadow, mascara, and even blue lipstick!  And she had given him a blue ribbon choker and a blue woven bangle. 
Pat led him over, and I noticed he was hanging back at looking anywhere but at us.  Babs was the first to recover.
“Cool!  Sweet!  I didn’t expect anything like that!”
She went straight up to him, threw her arms around him, and started smooching.
“Now, Babs darling…you can spoil his makeup later, all right?  For now we need him looking his best for the video,” said Sam.
Donna Mae, blushing, looked up at Sam.  “V-video?”
“Of course, young man.  Nice job, Pat.  Love the hat.”
“He can carry it off.”
“He certainly can.  Donna Mae?  You look like a pretty sixteen-year-old girl off to a party, or Ascot, or something.”
“I love the stockings…” murmured Babs.
“You would, dear,” laughed Sam.  “Now, Donna Mae, let me see you go down the catwalk, do a turn, and come back.  Pat, do you want to film him from the front row down there?  Give us an idea of what sort of impression he’d make…”

Donna Mae was very shy at first, looking down at his feet, tripping over them nevertheless, and walking with all the grace of a boy on his way to school.  But with encouragement and instruction from Sam and Pat, he slowly gained confidence.
Sam descended from the stage and stood next to Pat. 
“Donna Mae!  You’re a beautiful woman!  Remember that.  Poise.  Confidence.  Sophistication.  Come on, you can do it.  You have the figure, you have the looks, and you have the clothes.”  In an undertone to Pat, “Did you give him a bra?”
“Had to in the end.  Otherwise he would have squirmed his way right out of that dress!”
“Panties?”
“Sports panties.  Smooth him out a bit.  That may be a problem with the next one.”
“What’s that?”
“Mini.  Flared.  Dolores’s orders.”
“With?”
“Blouse.  Silk.  And no bra, she said.”
“Oh dear.  But he looks incredibly cute in this…”
“Yes.  I’m going to let him keep it.  Babs loves him in it.  You can see how he’s getting more confident and self-possessed every minute.  Look at that cute little butt swaying to and fro.”
“I can see it.  I think he’s beginning to show off a bit, don’t you?”
“Yes.  And we’ve only just started.  I think it may be a good sign…”

Donna Mae paused at the turntable, placed one hand on his hip, and the other behind his neck, and, grinning broadly, swung his hips back and forth, making his dress shimmer.  Babs whistled and applauded wildly from the stage.  So then he placed his hands on his breasts, and slid them slowly and sexily down his body.  Whatever inhibitions he may have had seemed to have evaporated under the sensual embrace of the little blue dress, the absence of his mother, and the obvious approval of his girlfriend.  Sam and Pat exchanged surprised glances. 
“Quite the little hottie!”
“What happened to that shy little boy?”
“He got a proper dress at last, that’s all…”

billykins

• Story Queen
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2022, 03:50:46 PM »
Jeanette’s diary, 23 March 2022 continued.

It was seduction by couture.  Sam had started him off with something soft and stretchy and easy to wear.  Something smooth and comfortable, and a little sexy, to give him confidence.  So far so good.  I think I would have steered him towards the glamorous, maybe an expensive evening gown, something crisp and sophisticated.  I would have played it cool, in other words.  But Sam was in charge of this aspect of the operation, and ultimately we were aiming for something more juvenile and daring, something to surprise our audience.
Sam beckoned him off the catwalk.
“That was very good, Donna Mae.  You have natural talent.  Let’s try something else now, shall we?  The girl-next-door look, so that I can get an idea of your range.  Pat?  Could you take care of our little star, please?”
They were back in ten minutes.  A long-sleeved white blouse with no bra.  As soon as I saw that I started to feel apprehensive.  A little mini-kilt with a big silver safety-pin, barely covering scarlet satin panties.  White over-knee socks, black school shoes.  Red lipstick and a tartan Alice band.  Sam propelled him onto the catwalk with a little pat on the bum.  She wasn’t going to mollycoddle him.  She wanted him to stand up for himself.  Which he did, but not quite in the way she might have hoped.

I don’t think she fully comprehended the sensitivity of his nipples.  Uncontained, they slipped back and forth against the silk of the blouse at every step.  Not only did the nipples become engorged, but his breasts seemed to get firmer, thrusting them harder against the material.  It was a vicious spiral into sexual arousal.  After only a few turns on the runway, his panties were stretched over an erection which lifted the hem of his kilt, and bounced slightly at every step.  Donna Mae was blushing crimson, trying vainly to pull his hem down over it.  He was very sweet.  Sam saw what was happening, but pretended she didn’t, instead shouting encouragement and applauding.  By the time she finally called him in, everybody in the place had stopped what they were doing and were staring.  But then, this was exactly what Dolores was aiming at, I’m sure.  I saw her standing in the shadows in one wing of the stage.  She saw that I had seen her, and advanced towards us.   
“Hi girls.  How goes it?  How’s our little model boy?  That’s a cute little outfit.  Sam, you don’t think you’re moving too fast?”
“I want to push him while he’s hot and ready, before he gets any thoughts of backing out, that’s all.”
“Well, you know your job.  Jeanette?  What do you think?”
“My feeling was we should take it more gently, but I defer to Sam’s expertise.  I’m pretty sure he’s hooked.  I think he’d wear anything we gave him.  But you can see for yourself what happens if he doesn’t wear a bra.  Those baby nipples of his are as delicate as little flowers.”
“That’s right.  They are.  That’s exactly what I hoped.  You know what I’d like to do?”  She lowered her voice.  “I’d like put little clamps on them, and put him in an lovely fluffy angora top, and tiny little spandex hot pants!   Can you imagine how our clients would appreciate that as a finale!”
Even Sam was quite shocked.  “You’re joking, Dolores.  Aren’t you?”
“Maybe,” she said airily.  “Maybe.  I’ve got all sorts of plans for him.  Of course, he may start rebelling when we get into the fifties children’s fashion, the little socks and bloomers and all that sort of stuff.  But Terri and Amira will keep him in line.  He’s basically a softy.  I saw that straight away.  That Babs has him right under her thumb.  He won’t be able to resist our two sweetest girls, will he?  In any case, Jeanette’s right.  He is hooked.  Hooked and netted, and there’s no way he’s escaping now.  But just to make sure, I want that little pen-is under our personal control.  For the time being, at least.  Sam?  Can you get Pat see to it without delay?  She knows where the devices are, doesn’t she?”
“She does.  I’ll get it done right away.  What we’ve just witnessed gives me the perfect excuse.”

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender