Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: A Series of Letters to a Fashion House  (Read 6904 times)

billykins

• Story Queen
Re: A Series of Letters to a Fashion House
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2022, 02:05:51 AM »
Donna May -
I'm sorry to hear you have had such a difficult time.  I hope you make a quick and full recovery.
It's very kind of you to offer to allow me to continue your story - thank you.  I'll post the next chapter shortly, and I hope I can do justice to your great idea.
Billykins xx

Betty

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2022, 03:11:31 AM »
Get well soon Donna. Sending hope & prayers.

billykins

• Story Queen
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2022, 05:49:59 PM »
Victoria, 7 February 2022

Dear Jeanette,

I’m sorry I haven’t replied sooner.  I’ve been thinking over your very kind offer.  It came as quite a surprise, as you probably expected – I really had no idea you would actually – well, offer to audition me.  I hadn’t really thought it all through, I suppose.  In fact, I only plucked up courage to tell my current girlfriend a couple of days ago.  She screamed and hugged me and said I have to go and at least try out.  Then, despite my asking her not to, she told my mother, and now both of them are on my back making plans for me.

You see, I’ve realised that dressing up at home and parading in front of an audience – that’s lots and lots of people – are two different things.  I really don’t think I’m, well, pretty enough, or confident enough, to go through with such a thing.  It was my dream a few months ago, but now I feel it must remain a dream, a fantasy.  The girls’ clothes I had then were not very glamorous, and perhaps I was simply seduced by the beautiful things my girlfriend showed me on your website.  And I write this even though my breasts have really grown in the last few months - though they’ve not so much filled out as grown longer, like fat little bananas, and the nipples are so sensitive, I have to wear a training bra now are they would drive me crazy rubbing against my shirt.  It’s not so bad when they’re squashed up.  But my boy parts are just the same, and as uncontrollable as ever.  It makes life very difficult, especially as my friends at school are always teasing me about my bra and wanting me to show them what’s inside.  Even the kids I babysit are fascinated by my little titties – one in particular, Jaqueline – she’s only eight – keeps asking me about them – like, why do I have them, do they feel nice, can she feel them, why am I blushing, etcetera.
Mummy has bought me a new dress.  Before that all I got to wear were some cast of clothes that belonged to my cousin.  She’s eighteen now.  It’s a classic Alice dress.  Yes, old-fashioned, I suppose, but I love it.  My first real dress.  It’s actually vintage, too, and made of a heavy blue satin.  She even bought me an apron to wear with it, and strappy little shoes, like Alice wears in pictures.  My panties and stockings I bought all by myself, though.  Of course, none of my clothes are as beautiful as your designs.  I would have sent you a photo – mummy’s taken enough of them, goodness knows – but I’m afraid you might be disappointed when you saw me.  I love those beautiful long evening dresses some of your models wear.  That’s what I would really like.  To be honest, I was a bit shocked by your mention of the “little girl” look.  I could never, never, wear such things, you know.  My girlfriend said that next I’d be in baby girl clothes!  Can you imagine?  That made me very angry, and I shouted at her not to be silly.  I’m a big boy of fourteen, did I say?  Then mummy chimes up, “Ooh, darling, but you’d make a lovely baby girl”.  I hate her sometimes.
So, Jeanette – I don’t know what to say.  It all seemed so amazing in my imagination.  But I think I’d be a big disappointment to you.  I'm sorry.

Donna Mae. Xxx

billykins

• Story Queen
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2022, 05:56:07 PM »
By email.  08.02.2022

Hi Jeanette –

I’m Donna Mae’s mother, Melinda.  My son has just written a letter to you in reply to your amazing offer of an audition.  I managed to read it while he was looking for an envelope.  You probably won’t get it for a week, but I can tell you he says he can’t do it, basically because he doesn’t think he’s good enough or pretty enough.
Now I can tell you this is all nonsense.  I’m attaching a photograph I took of him in his Alice dress only a couple of days ago.  You can see he’s quite lovely, with girlish features and lovely curly chestnut hair.  So why did he turn you down?
This is the truth.  He’s broken up at the thought of missing this opportunity.  But there is a very simple reason that, after all his earlier enthusiasm, he’s chickening out.  He’s SHY!!   Impossibly shy.  The other day, after he put on his new dress, his girlfriend told him he looked really pretty.  Do you know what he did?  He turned bright red and ran out of the room!  True!  So the idea of an audience…
But eventually he will have to overcome this, and I believe your offer is a real opportunity for him to take the first steps.  If he could get the approval of a group of fashion aficionados, I think it could boost his self-esteem and potentially transform his life.  And I think the only way he can be persuaded to accept your offer is if you were able to speak to him directly and persuade him.
Now, he didn’t mention it, but I recently bought him a mobile phone.  The number is attached hereto.  I wonder…would you consider calling him one day soon, and engaging him in conversation?  The tone of your kind letter to him convinces me you have the gentleness and affection to bring him round.
Please let me know what you think.

Yours very truly,
Melina Graham.

PS.  I have to confess I’ve been surreptitiously giving him slightly stronger meds recently, in response to his desire for larger breasts.  I don’t know why they have become so sensitive.  I probably shouldn’t tell you this, but his girlfriend tells me that she can make him orgasm just by playing with them!  That Phoebe tells me everything!

billykins

• Story Queen
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2022, 06:39:14 PM »
By email. 07.02.22

Dear Melinda –

It was kind of you to write, to help me understand what’s behind the very disappointing letter you tell me he’s written.  I confess I checked the attachment before I read your email, and I was entranced by your son’s delightful soft features and open face.  He is beautiful, a wonderful combination of the best of both genders.  I have no doubt we would want him to model for us.  In fact, I think he would be a sensation.  He would be something quite new and fresh, nothing like any of our present adult or child models.  So I’ve decided to adopt your suggestion, and when I receive his letter I will ring him.  Please don’t warn him.  I want to catch him unawares.  I think it would be better that he doesn’t have the time to think up excuses.  I have to admit to being intrigued by your postscript, as was our personnel team leader, Sam.  And having mentioned her, I will tell you, but not your son, that, whatever a model’s preferences may be, it is she that decides what is worn, and how it is presented, and never the model!  So you should be warned that, if he does model for us, Donna Mae may not may not get his own way!  But once he is in, I can’t see Sam letting him go in a hurry!
Thank you again for giving me a heads-up.  Please let me know of any developments.  I would suggest not raising the matter again until I have a chance to call him.  In my experience, parental pressure often breeds childish rebelliousness.  But I hope I can count on your practical assistance in getting him to Sunbury if I manage to talk him round.

Very truly,

Jeanette
Head of Publicity & Advertising 

Dancer4Fun

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2022, 09:28:01 PM »
Billykins,
Simply wonderful. Please continue.
Donna Mae

billykins

• Story Queen
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2022, 05:13:23 PM »
By email 08.02.22

Dear Jeanette –
I hope you will.  I’m sure you’re right about me keeping quiet.  He’s already a little rebel, and while that sits very well with his desire to rebel against his gender, he also rebels against me.  But you he clearly respects.  If anyone can persuade him, it is you.

Melinda  xx

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender