Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Sissy time with Girlfriend/Mommy  (Read 5995 times)

sissy_allison

• Baby Buns
Sissy time with Girlfriend/Mommy
« on: June 20, 2022, 09:41:48 AM »
This is my first story here and I would love to hear any feedback anyone has. I know I don't have any explicit dialogue in the story as I was trying something new with this.

Also, while I like reading "forced" stories, I generally prefer things to be more consenting in my stories so this is going to be less forceful and more understanding. Hopefully others like that as well.
I was just wrapping up some things for work after having a busy Friday afternoon. I knew Rachel would be coming home soon from her job as well and I wanted to get a head start on the weekend. It was one of the few where we truly had no plans. So much so that we hadn’t even considered what we might do together for the weekend but we would almost certainly find something. My mind raced with the possibilities as I waited for her to get home.

In the meantime though I decided to start dinner. Partly because I wanted to be nice and ensure she had something to eat shortly after getting home and partly because it allowed for us to really get a head start on the weekend. While a nice dinner can be quite romantic, it is always the after dinner activities that are the most fun.

About half way into making dinner, she pulled into the garage and came into the house. I could see she was exhausted from work but she smiled (as she always does) and gave me a kiss. She thanked me for making dinner, patted me on the butt, and walked away to get freshened up. I beamed and continued making dinner and right around the time I was getting everything done, she came back downstairs to eat.

Now, this wasn’t meant to be a super romantic dinner. It was just dinner. So of course she didn’t go upstairs to get into a fancy dress with even fancier lingerie. She came back down in a sweatshirt and sweatpants. But I didn’t mind one bit. I wasn’t exactly dressed for the prom either so we had a nice, comfortable dinner together. I told her about my day and she told me about hers (and, of course, hers was worse) and we continued eating dinner, enjoying each other’s company, and looking forward to what the weekend might bring.

After we finished up dinner, we cleaned off the table and put the dishes into the dishwasher. We kissed as we finished up and I went to go to the sofa so we could settle in for some nice relaxing shows on YouTube or maybe playing some games together. She instead grabbed my hand and hugged me and started talking a bit more about her day. After explaining how dreadful it was, she commented that one of the only things getting her through the day was the thought of us spending the entire weekend alone together. I smiled at that and she continued on. She said that she appreciates everything I do for her and that we are together and she kept thinking about the things I like and decided that this weekend would be more of a focus on me.

We have been together long enough that I knew where this was leading towards. As mentioned, I crossdress and I like dressing up as a baby girl so when she starts talking like this it usually means exploring one of those two kinks. I tried to tell her that with her day being the way it was, that I was fine if we just used this time to relax together without needing to go too far into stuff like that but she wasn’t having it. She said that these things turn her on too and after this she was looking forward to what we could do together this weekend.

sissy_allison

• Baby Buns
Re: Sissy time with Girlfriend/Mommy
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2022, 09:49:16 AM »
Part 2:

I did ask her to clarify as we didn’t generally indulge for more than a day at a time so I wasn’t sure if she truly meant the entire weekend. And she said yes, she had some thoughts on what to do from now until Monday evening. Since I work from home, she clearly expected things to go on for the weekend and then culminate in something on Monday evening after work. I was definitely excited and immediately agreed, even though I wasn’t sure exactly what she wanted to do.

We went up to our room and she told me to go take a shower in the master bathroom while she got things ready and to shave everywhere. She knows I like to take long showers and this isn’t the first time we have tried something like this, so I took my time and gave her time to set things up. And shaving takes a while anyway. And, of course, I was hard during my entire shower just thinking of the different things she might have planned or what we might do over the course of the next 4 nights.

After I finished shaving, I started to become antsy thinking of the possibilities for the weekend and got out of the shower. When I got out, I dried myself off and then walked into the bedroom naked. She looked at my hard member and smiled since she knew exactly what this was doing to me.

She grabbed my hand and showed me everything she laid out. She had laid out some satin panties, a bra, some pantyhose, a dress, and some heels. But, she also laid out another pile of clothes with a different bra, a little girl’s dress, white tights, and, of course, a diaper. This was a bit different than usual so I looked at her, puzzled.

She went on to explain that while she had been thinking about this all day, she still wanted this to be about me as much as possible. So she was giving me a choice. I could be “Allison” her sexy, lesbian lover with a “secret” or I could be “baby Ally” her baby that she takes care of. Now, as mentioned, she is not comfortable with being a “mommy” so this is usually an aunt or a babysitter type role for her and as such, I tend to refer to her as Rachie.

I asked her what she preferred as I knew she likely wanted something out of this too and she just told me to choose whatever I wanted; she had her own plans for herself no matter what I chose. I thought this was a little ominous but nothing really concerning since we trusted one another.

Since she said she was fine with either choice, I said I wanted to be her baby. I didn’t really know what this would entail since she said she wanted to for the next 4 nights but being a baby was what I was feeling. She smiled at me and told me to lie down on the bed. She slid the diaper underneath me and taped it up snugly around me. She then sat me up and then got undressed herself. She took the other pile of clothes and put on the panties and the bra. Then she grabbed the bra from my pile and put it on me. Then she put her dress on and put my dress on me. Same for her pantyhose and my tights. She left the shoes alone for now.

After this, she took me to the vanity and did my makeup. Since we were just staying in, she just did a little bit but she knows I like makeup anyway so it was really nice to have her put some on me.

She then took my hand and we went downstairs to sit together. We had a talk about what this weekend was going to be like and I could tell she really thought it out. She said that she would be babysitting me all weekend and I was to be a good girl and listen to her. She said that she was in charge all weekend. I eagerly nodded my head yes and she gave me a kiss. We lied down on the sofa and watched some shows together for some time. She was spooning me and had her hand across my waist and sometimes would rest it on the front of my diaper. She could easily tell I was enjoying myself but never really did much beyond just touching the diaper.

As we watched, I had to pee so I let it go into my diaper and she commented on how much her little girl must have drank today. I smiled and didn’t really acknowledge her as I emptied my bladder. An hour or so later, I did the same thing and she had me stand up so she could check my diaper. She did so by having me turn around, lift my dress up, and she patted my diaper to see how wet it was. She said it could probably take one more wetting so we laid back down.

As the night wore on, I had to go one more time. Rachie noticed and also noticed it was almost ready for bedtime. So, we just got up and went to the bedroom. There, she got me undressed down to my bra and diaper. But rather than change me, she got undressed as well and then got on top of me and started kissing me and grinding on the front of my diaper. I ran my hands over her satin panties and she kept going and we kept making out. I got really close to c-umming before Rachie stopped. I whimpered but didn’t say a word as I knew she was in charge. She went into the closet and got out a frilly nightie for me and some pajamas for her. She then got changed and went to the bathroom. I know she was waiting for me to “calm down” as changing me so soon after making out would have caused me to pop.

She came out and then got a new diaper for me. She untapped my diaper and got me changed rather quickly and then pulled the nightie over my head. We got into bed with her resting her hand on the front of my diaper again and we fell asleep.

sissy_allison

• Baby Buns
Re: Sissy time with Girlfriend/Mommy
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2022, 09:21:07 AM »
Part 3:

The next morning we woke up. Or, I should say, I woke up to find Rachie no longer in bed. Instead, I heard her in the bathroom. I didn’t really want to get up so I just tried to fall back asleep but she came out of the bathroom shortly after. She gently pulled the covers off me to reveal that my nightie had risen up during the night and my diapered butt was on full display. She laughed, patted my butt, and said it was time to get up. I wanted to stay sleeping but I also wanted to keep going with the weekend plans so I, somewhat begrudgingly, rolled over. Rachie made a comment about not needing a diaper change which was true. As much as I wish I could wake up with a full, wet diaper, I couldn’t so there was no need for her to change me. We both knew that I wouldn’t have a dry diaper for long though.

She sat me up and took off my nightie. She then got out a new dress for me to wear and pulled that over my head. We went downstairs and made breakfast. Or, rather, she made breakfast and she just gave me a large bottle of chocolate milk. After I finished that I asked for another and she filled it back up for me. We both knew that I usually peed right away in the morning as it was and adding two very large bottles of chocolate milk on top of that meant I would soon be needing a diaper change.

Once breakfast was done we went onto the computer and we started looking up different things to buy for me. Basically, a little shopping session for pretty clothes and new diapers and whatever else. She knew that I tended to prefer very, very girly and frilly things in little space but we didn’t have much for “sissy” clothes. It never really came up and both of us seemed to be content with what we did have but I noticed that as we were shopping she was really pushing the sissy clothes. Satin dresses and satin panties/diaper covers were forefront in her searches. I went along with it, obviously, though I did wonder why she started taking a sudden interest in this type of clothing when it never seemed talked about much before.

In the end, we found 2 sissy dresses and 3 diaper covers to go with them. We also found a couple training bras which she said would be super cute and who I am to argue! She did say that we needed my measurements for the dresses so I got up and she undressed me to my diaper and bra and she took my measurements. During the measurements, I finally couldn’t hold my bladder anymore and I let loose and flooded my diaper. Luckily, I was standing up or it might have ended up leaking.

She finished the measurements, working around my clearly sagging diaper, and she said she would get them ordered a little later. Before putting my dress back on me, she went upstairs to get a dry diaper and then came back down. She had my lie on the floor and got me changed right there. She put my dress back on me and after that we shopped for some big girl clothes (mostly for her, but some for me) which was really fun as well.

We then decided to watch some more shows together until it got to be time for dinner. We got up and went to the kitchen where she gave me another big bottle (juice this time) and made me some mac and cheese. She made a nice stir fry for herself and we sat down and ate together. I, of course, wet my diaper while eating. Rachie checked my diaper afterwards and told me it would be fine for now. We then decided to play some games together for a short while until it was bedtime again. We went to the bedroom and she put on her pajamas again and then got me into another nightie.

However, this time she did not change my diaper. I looked at her and she looked at me and I realized she wasn’t going to change me. I started to ask but she hushed me and told me that it would be fine overnight. I knew she was right since I never wet myself at night anyway and I really wanted to wake up in a wet diaper anyway so I didn’t pry any further. We got into bed and she spooned me, laying her hand across the front of my diaper again as we drifted off to sleep.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender