Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Happy Betty's Day!  (Read 1976 times)

Betty

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Happy Betty's Day!
« on: June 30, 2022, 02:31:16 PM »
Today is my birthday. I just turned 67. (June 30th).

Please donate through Pay Pal for my birthday to keep us around another month, season, or year. It can be quite the expense to keep Betty's running reliably & securely on dedicated hybrid servers (not a cheap hosting plan) 24/7.

Betty's has been online serving you for 28 years.

I'm in the final stages of severe COPD. I'm on oxygen 24/7. Some days I'm desperately gasping for air just trying to walk 12 feet across the room, or I can't sleep because I'm breathing too hard. This past year there have been many more bad days, & only a few fair ones. It's very expensive to be sick, slowly dying of COPD. Donations can also extend my life a little more, & improve my quality of life.

There are no ads here, & no secret crypto or tracking going on in the background. Betty's costs come out of my pocket & from donations. We're not getting many donations. For all the traffic stories gets, I should be rich.

PLEASE DONATE!

sissyboy1212

• Ultimate Sissy
Re: Happy Betty's Day!
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2022, 02:58:59 PM »
Happy birthday Betty and thank you for sharing your story. Thank you for providing this forum for so many years. I wish you peace and comfort today!

Betty

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2022, 06:26:38 PM »
Actually, I'm breathing terrible today. I'm postponing celebrating my birthday until tomorrow or Saturday.

Sandra B

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2022, 06:27:10 PM »
Happy Birthday, Betty!  Thank you for creating and maintaining this unique place.

Betty

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2022, 02:47:25 PM »
Thanks. Breathing a little bit better than I have in over a week this afternoon (E. USA time). That's a good sign that I'll have a fair day. So I'll probably celebrate my birthday this evening or Sunday.

Pretty James

• Princess
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2022, 08:32:20 PM »
thank you betty for everything, with your achievements I am convinced that you have changed a lot of lives I hope you recover quickly

kj777

• Dolly
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2022, 12:21:32 AM »
Just donated thank you for all you're hard work!

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender