Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: An Exciting Opportunity for Francis  (Read 8422 times)

Bobby1111

• Dolly
An Exciting Opportunity for Francis
« on: July 21, 2022, 02:29:27 PM »
Chapter One

The doorbell rang insistently, and I dropped my pencil from the homework I as doing. Walking briskly to the front door, I opened it up to see my friends gathered in a group on the porch. They were dressed in jeans and t-shirts, baseball caps worn backwards with two of them wearing a catcher's mitt.
   â€œHey man, c'mon—we're about to start a game down at the field and we need one more player,” my friend Jim said.
   It wasn't lost upon me that I was obviously their last choice of players—indeed, this was something I was quite accustomed to growing up. With my skinny frame and somewhat effeminate personality, I was always the last one to be selected whenever it came to assembling a team for sports. The fact was, I was generally regarded as a bit of a sissy at school and some even whispered rumors that I might be gay.
   Eager to show that I was ready to step up to the plate, I was just about to give them an enthusiastic yes when my mom suddenly appeared from behind me, pulling the door open wider so that she could better look down upon my friends that were gathered before me.
   â€œSorry boys,” I heard her say from behind me, “Francis has to take his afternoon nap now.”
   My cheeks flushed a deep red as my friends looked at me anew, several of them giggling while others couldn't hide their annoyance and resentment.
   â€œYou have to take a nap??” my friend John exclaimed, “That's lame!”
   â€œYeah, that's pretty lame, dude,” another agreed.
   â€œSay goodbye to your little friends now, Francis,” my mom said cheerfully but firmly.
   Already, the bulk of them were turning away before I could try and explain myself, although there really was nothing I could say. No self respecting teenager would be put down for his nap by his mommy and they all knew that. Just as I knew that whatever tenuous respect I held by them had now likely vanished.
   As my mom closed the door, I turned to face her, angrily shaking my fists.
   â€œWhy did you hafta do that?” I demanded, “I don't want to take a nap!”
   Without answering me directly, she gently put her hand on my shoulder and began leading me to my bedroom.
   â€œNow Francis, you know you need your nap or you'll be cranky later,” she said as if I were still a small child.
   â€œI don't want to take a nap!” I petulantly repeated, although already, most of the wind had been taken out of my sails by my mom's overbearing, forceful character.
   Taking me into my room, she began gently undressing me, a warm, maternal smile on her face.
   â€œNow you just forget all about that ball game, Francis—that's not for you,” she said good-naturedly as she began taking my pants down and carefully folding them before putting them away in my dresser, “Remember the last time you played with those rough boys? You came home crying because you skinned your knee. Those activities are just too dangerous for my little sugarplum.”
   Pulling my Batman underwear down, she noted the pee stains and shook her head before tossing them in the bin that served as my diaper pail. The strong, pungent smell of stale urine wafted out and momentarily surrounded us, making me blush with shame all over again. After laying my waterproof changing pad on the bed, she sat me down on the bed, the warm, bare skin of my cheeks sticking to the vinyl plastic of my changing pad as my mom grasped my ankles together and then swung my feet over my head. Peeling the changing pad away from my youthful bottom, she patiently smeared a thick, sticky coat of Desitin across my buns, ensuring I got all the protection I would need for several hours of wetting.
   Completely unknown to me, my friends had quietly circled around the corner of the house and were now peeping through my bedroom window, watching in shock and amusement as they gleefully observed this most childish of rituals that I was forced to endure everyday.
   After pushing a thick stack of diapers under my white coated rump, she positioned them carefully before lowering my legs. Picking up the large, family-sized container of Johnson's baby powder, my mom began sprinkling the sweet smelling talc over my unimpressive package. It appeared as little more than a bump between my legs, rendered completely impotent by the stainless steel chastity device she'd fitted me for on my thirteenth birthday. Now, years later, I had all but forgotten what it felt like to have an erection, never mind, an orgasm. My mom, a person who had always held strictly conservative beliefs, felt that boys of my age would only get into mischief without the aid of a secure chastity device to keep them on the straight and narrow. As a consequence, my little wienie was kept locked 24/7, only being let out for a short time for a quick, perfunctory cleaning before being locked back in place. Over the years, I had spent hours and hours trying to find the key but my mom had hidden it so well, I eventually gave up, resigned to having my pen-is remain perpetually soft and imprisoned inside its steel cage day after day.
   To be sure, it was intensely frustrating, what with my teenage hormones on overdrive every day. The slightest glimpse of female skin would be enough to make my tiny nub throb madly with unrequited angst, leaving me desperate and ravenously horny. But of course, there wasn't a thing I could do about it. Any exposure to such things would leave me edgy and anxious for the next several hours until I could finally distract myself with something unrelated.
   This was especially true when my busty aunt Denise would come over to visit, which would drive me crazy for hours on end. She was so pretty and I never missed a chance to stare at her sexy curves. Having said that, as much as I lusted after her, this was somewhat mitigated whenever she stood over me, watching me get pinned into my sissy diapers for an afternoon nap and then my libido was only exceeded by the intense shame I felt at being seen like that.
   After making sure I received a thorough dusting of powder that filled my nostrils with its babyish scent, my mom pulled the bulky thick cotton cloth up between my thighs and pinned either side with large, pink-headed safety pins.
   â€œThere,” she beamed down at me, “That's much better. Now my little baby is all safe and protected for his nap.”
   I hated it when she talked to me as if I were still a child, with no more maturity than a two year-old.
   â€œAren't these new diapers comfy, Francis?” she asked, clearly pleased with her new purchase, “They're so bunny-soft and cushiony, and I love the extra thick soaker pads they put down the center. I think we'll have fewer leaks in the future,” she said with obvious satisfaction.
   Taking the pair of pink nursery print plastic panties she had prepared for me, she gathered them in her hands and made ready to pull them over my feet when all of a sudden, a bright flash caused us to both immediately look over at the bedroom window. There, side by side, were four of my friends, one with his cell phone raised, having just snapped a picture of my shameful diapering ritual. They all laughed loudly and pointed at me as my mom went over to the window to shoo them away.
   â€œNow you run along, boys,” she scolded them, “It's naughty to look into other people's windows.”
   A chorus of catcalls and taunts erupted from them, now that their game was up and they pointed at me, laughing uproariously.
   â€œGet going, or I'll call your parents!” my mom warned sternly, although few, if any of them, seemed to take her threat seriously.
   Finally, having seen what they came to see, they turned and left, chatting and snickering busily amongst each other.
   As my cheeks burned with seething humiliation, tears filled my eyes at having been so blatantly exposed and my lower lip trembled timorously.
   â€œAw, now don't you worry about them, Francis,” my mom tried to reassure me, “They're not your real friends if they don't understand your bedwetting problem.”
   This was hardly comforting to me and I knew that in all likelihood, my number of friends could now be counted as zero. I knew it had been rumored around school that I was a bedwetter but this was infinitely worse!
   Seeing that I was about to burst into a full blown cry, my mom swiftly pushed my big, pink rubber pacifier between my lips, holding it there until I began reluctantly nursing.
   â€œThere, there, sweetie,” she cooed, “Everything will be okay. Mommy's here to take good care of you.”
   With that, she slipped the plastic panties over my feet and began working them up my smooth, hairless legs. I sniffled and looked away, glad to see that the guys had all disappeared. Why had she left those damn curtains open, anyway? I thought bitterly.
   â€œUp,” she gently prompted me as I lifted my thickly padded rump up to allow her to fit the crinkly waterproof panties up and over the soft, fluffy layers of Birdseye cotton cloth.
   â€œThere, that's my little baby,” she grinned down at me at she ran her fingers around the elastic waistband of the vinyl panties, “Now you're all ready for nap-time!” she said brightly.
   I pouted as I suc-ked desperately on my pacifier, my cheeks still burning, feeling very frustrated, humiliated and angry with the day's events.
   â€œOh—I just remembered!” she said eagerly, “Denise is coming over this afternoon. She said she found some really cute rubber panties that should fit you—won't that be fun?” she asked as if it was the most wonderful news to me.
   I shook my head and mewled through my pacifier in the negative but my mom easily dismissed my concern.
   â€œDon't worry, Honey. I'll make sure we change your wet diapers first and then you can try them on for her. I know she's just dying to see how they'll look.”
   For years, I had held a secret crush on my mom's pretty sister but increasingly, it was becoming readily apparent that she saw me as nothing more than just a bedwetting little boy who needed his diapers and plastic pants.
   Removing my t-shirt, my mom replaced it with one of my pastel fleece tops, this one a lemon yellow one with a big duckie applique across the chest.
   â€œThere, now let's get you tucked in,” she told me, obviously pleased with herself.
   Standing me up, she hugged me affectionately and gently patted my fat, padded bottom.
   I pouted in silence, suc-king feverishly on my pacifier and gazing at my babyish reflection in the wall mirror, the ambient light shining off my pink plastic panties making me feel very infantile. I certainly didn't feel like a big boy anymore but more like an incontinent sissy who was ready for his naptime.
   â€œWould you like some warm milk, sweetie?” she asked gently as she tucked me under the covers and gave me my teddy bear.
   I shook my head and grunted but she just smiled and mussed my hair lightheartedly.
   â€œOkay honey-bunch, sweet dreams.”
   For a while, I lay there, the sweet scent of baby powder surrounding me, as I re-lived the deeply humiliating experience over and over. My rubber pacifier offered at least a little solace, and I nursed from it as I clutched my favorite teddy bear to my chest. At last, I fell into a fitful sleep, a reoccurring, disturbing dream of wetting my pants at school, clouding my slumber.

billykins

• Story Queen
Re: An Exciting Opportunity for Francis
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2022, 06:45:52 PM »
Promising start.  I bet he's really looking forward to Denise arriving with his present.  I know I am.

cutebutt

• Ballerina
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2022, 02:38:10 PM »
A great new story by Bobby. I hope Francis's mother invites 
his little friends in to witness and participate in his humiliating spanking and diapering.

Bobby1111

• Dolly
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2022, 10:32:17 AM »
Chapter Two

I woke up to the door of my bedroom opening and my mom turning on the light, her beautiful sister Denise right behind her. I was a bit disoriented and didn't have any idea what time it was, although I could see through the windows that the sun was gradually setting.
   â€œGood afternoon, sleepy-head,” my mom said cheerfully.
   â€œHello, Francis,” my aunt said in her sultry, uber-feminine voice that never failed to send a shiver down my spine.
   Despite the fact that she'd seen me hundreds of times in my diapers, I still blushed guiltily as she walked over and smiled down upon me.
   â€œLook what I've brought over for you,” she said brightly as she held up two pairs of rubber panties. One was pink and the other one, white with big pink polka dots.
   â€œIt was hard to find these but I finally located a company in England that makes them for adult-sized bedwetters.”
   I blushed deeply as my mom helped me out of bed and sat me on my changing pad.
   â€œWere you able to stay dry, or do we need to change your diapers first?” Denise inquired pointedly.
   My cheeks blazed a deep red and I muttered something under my breath as my mom peeled my clinging plastic panties down off my soggy wet diapers, seeming to know without a doubt that they'd be soaked.
   Putting her hands on her curvy hips, Denise looked down at me and shook her pretty head.
   â€œMy—you really do need your diapers, don't you?”
   I bit my lip and looked away, hoping the question was rhetorical.
   Soon, the warm, clammy cotton was unpinned and being pulled away from me and I shivered slightly from my damp skin being exposed to the cool ambient air before my mom dropped them into the diaper bin with a heavy thud. I couldn't help but notice Denise's pert little nose crinkling in distaste as the infantile smell of my stale pee and pampers surrounded us.
   Taking three of the thick diapers from the many stacks around the bed, my mom laid them one over another and after cleaning my bottom and caged package, she positioned me on top of them.
   â€œI can certainly see why he needs such a thick set of diapers,” my aunt remarked, “He really is a heavy wetter, isn't he?”
   â€œI'm afraid so,” my mom replied, “Once the lights are turned out—those floodgates open and he needs all the protection he can get. Of course—his mattress has a waterproof vinyl cover, just in case his pampers leak.”
   Beyond the babyish aspect of having my diapers changed in front of another person, it was always mortifying having it done under the watchful eye of Denise, particularly since she seemed to focus on my tiny little steel cage which only made me feel more childish than I already did. It was like she was showing her approval at my mom's decision and wanted to make sure for herself that it was still locked up and secure.
   After a thorough dusting of baby powder, my mom brought up the fluffy layers of cotton and pinned the sides together snug and tight.
   â€œOkay Francis,” my mom said excitedly, “Stand up and let's see how these new panties fit.”
   I whimpered with embarrassment as I got to my feet and Denise held the white polka dot pair out for me to step into. Placing my feet into the holes, she gently began pulling them up my calves and over my knees. Looking into the wall mirror, I felt like a helpless toddler, having my waterproof panties pulled up for me like I was still three years old.
   The thin latex material stuck a bit to my slim thighs as Denise pulled them up, patiently working the rubber panties up and then stretching them over my diapers.
   â€œRubber is always a little more difficult to get on, especially over such thick diapers,” Denise remarked thoughtfully, “But I think you’ll find the seal is better than his usual plastic panties.”
   I whimpered with embarrassment as the two of them looked down at me critically, examining the fit of the panties around my fat, sissyish diapers. The light in the room reflected brightly on the white rubber material like neon, so completely unlike my adult underwear and clearly defining me as an incontinent child.
   Denise squeezed my fat, padded seat appreciatively, a big smile on her pretty face.
   â€œOh my, these diapers are even softer than what you used to wear,” she exclaimed.
   â€œYes, I just got these in,” my mom was quick to respond, eager to take credit for her diligent shopping, “They’re called Super Soakers, by Bedwetters—they’re so soft and fluffy—Don’t they feel wonderful, Francis?”
   I felt so humiliated, I couldn’t speak.
   Denise couldn’t help stroking and patting my bottom some more, and my cheeks reddened as I felt an anxious knot of sexual arousal forming in the pit of my stomach from her attentions. The two, massive globes of her breasts were just inches from my face and I could feel my heart pounding in my chest as I gaped at her. I swallowed hard as my tiny pen-is throbbed madly inside its cage.
   â€œWell, it certainly is good to know your mommy took the precaution of locking up your little willie, isn’t it?” she said with a big smirk, “Otherwise, I think a certain someone would be tempted to play with himself, the moment mommy’s back is turned.”
   I blushed hotly as she looked me directly in the eye, seemingly able to read my mind with ease.
   â€œWe both know that’s true, don’t we, Francis?” she prodded me.
   My checks and chest were a bright red and a bead of sweat trickled down my brow as I reluctantly nodded yes.
   â€œBut my widdle nephew isn’t a big boy yet,” she said in her condescending voice meant for toddlers,    “So that little pee-pee needs to stay locked up, safe and secure.”
   My face went bright red as they both looked down at me. I hated this humiliating conversation and I shifted my feet in place as my mom scooped up my pacifier and pushed it between my trembling lips. Glancing up at Denise’s pretty features, she was the very picture of feminine superiority.
   â€œTell me,” she said, turning to my mom, “has his tiny wiener grown any since you first locked it up?”
   My mom chuckled as she shook her head no.
   â€œI’m afraid not,” she replied as she put a comforting hand on my shoulder, “Its actually shrunk a little and I think he's due for an even smaller cage.”
   Denise giggled musically, clearly amused by what she was hearing.
   â€œOh—guess what?” she said suddenly, “My friend Anna is looking for someone to do some full time work at her company, Prissy’s Fashions.”
   My mom looked at her skeptically, unsure of what she was proposing.
   â€œFor Francis??” she said incredulously.
   â€œYes-yes, he’d be perfect!” Denise said excitedly, “She needs a person to try out their new designs, as well as model them in the catalog. Francis here would be perfect, since most of the outfits they create were intended to go with diapers, and they need someone of legal age, but still looks…you know, like a little boy.”
   I blushed hotly with embarrassment at her remark and suc-ked desperately on the rubber pacifier filling my mouth, shaking my head to show my adamant disapproval.
   â€œThis would be a great way for Francis to earn some money, and I just know they’d love his look,” Denise gushed.
   My mom smiled as she considered it, “Can you show me some of the outfits they sell?”
   â€œOf course,” my aunt replied eagerly as she dug her cell phone out of her purse. With a few key strokes, she pulled up several images of a young sissy, wearing a colorful but childish outfit that seemed perfectly matched to his fat, prissy diapers.
   â€œOh my,” my mom exclaimed as she scrolled through the various images, “Oh, this one would be fun, and this one? Oh my yes. And this one…Francis would look just darling in it!”
   I didn’t like where this was going at all—to think my face would be plastered all over this magazine and across the internet? To be their sissy model wearing diapers and dresses?
   I shook my head no frantically and whimpered from behind my pacifier, the thought of actually taking it out so I could speak like an adult not even occurring to me.
   â€œOh yes, I think this is a wonderful idea!” my mom said eagerly, “His last job at that coffee place sure didn’t turn out, but this…this would be perfect for my little sugarplum,” she said as she hugged me close, “Why don’t you take his picture and forward it to your friend? That way, she can see what a perfect candidate he would be?”
   Denise immediately switched modes on her phone and with a big grin on her gorgeous face, snapped several shots of me in my lemon yellow sissy top with my diapers and the new polka dot rubber panties. I was blushing frantically as my eyes darted around the room, desperate to think of a way out of this.
   â€œJust one more, Francis,” Denise giggled, holding her phone up to get one more compromising shot, “Smile for the camera!”
   Overcome with events that were rapidly spinning out of control, I felt a warm stream of pee suddenly flood the front of my diapers and I gasped as I heard the shutter click once more. The flow was surprisingly strong and by the time I managed to cut it off, the thick cotton cloth between my legs was soaked, the pee slowly seeping up into the thirsty bulk of my seat.
   â€œPerfect!” she said as she scrolled through the pictures she’d just taken, apparently unaware that I’d just wet myself like a child before her.
   Suddenly remembering her familial obligations, my mom pulled my pacifier out of my mouth with a pop; “Francis, be sure to thank aunt Denise for your new rubber panties,” she said, an embarrassing string of saliva following the bulbous rubber item which I quickly swiped away, my face flushing with humiliation.
    “Um…ah, th-thank you, aunt Denise,” I stammered as I hung my head, unable to look her in the eye for fear she’d know what I’d just done.
   â€œWhat are you thanking her for, sweetie?” my mom asked as she patted my fat, padded bottom.
   â€œTh-thank you for my new rubber p-panties,” I bleated.
   â€œYou’re so welcome sugar-pie!” she replied gleefully, “And I can’t wait until Anna sees these pics!”

sarahpenguin

• Super Sissy
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2022, 09:47:04 PM »
Might be able with his new earnings a custom  made pink adult siizedbaby crib, highchair, and a big adult sized playpen and some baby mittens so he cant take of his diapers and new pretty girl dresses and baby bonnets, and maybe get him special booties so can't stand anymore cause they have spikes on them. He could his time safely secured and play with baby rattles built into it's sides instead of  running with boys and hurting himself anymore. :)

Bobby1111

• Dolly
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2022, 12:34:06 PM »
Chapter Three

Three weeks later…

Stepping out of the car, the thin, over-sized shorts I was wearing over my bulky diapers did very little to hide them, to say nothing of the telltale waddle that immediately drew attention to me as we entered the large shop run by Anna. I was trembling with nervousness to be here, and still kicking myself for not standing up to my overbearing, smothering mom and her plans for me. She had been insistent from the very beginning that this was a perfect opportunity for me to finally get some work experience, totally underplaying the fact that my face would be inextricably linked to these sissy products forever.
   We were led into an office at the far end of the building, many of the female workers looking at me and the prominent bulge around my hips with obvious interest and amusement.
   I heard several comments of ‘looks like the new sissy is in town’, and ‘that little mama’s boy will make a cute model’, from a few of them.
   Finally, we were ushered into an office where a woman of about forty stood behind a large, mahogany desk.
    “Ah, you must be Francis!” she said welcoming us and coming around to shake my hand.
   Despite myself, I blushed at the attention of this tall, attractive woman, dressed professionally in a snug blouse, pressed slacks and high heels. Her top seemed barley up to the task of containing her enormous round breasts and the material strained at her buttons, making me think it might burst open at any moment.
   Her gaze immediately fell down to my hips, and she smiled knowingly as she took in my fat diapers, hardly concealed inside my short shorts.
   â€œMrs. Johnson, thank you so much for introducing us to your special little boy,” she said greeting my mother gratefully as she took her hand and guided us to sit down.
   I certainly didn’t like to be called a little boy, but I bit my tongue for the time being, taking the opportunity to revel in this woman’s curvy figure. Despite her friendliness, she had an unmistakable aura of absolute authority, and I imagined she was used to giving orders. Right away, I found her to be very intimidating.
   â€œNow I understand that Francis here is already used to wearing diapers, is that right?” she asked pointedly, after the pleasantries had been concluded.
   â€œYes, my little boy is a chronic bedwetter so he’s diapered before bedtime and also for his afternoon naps,” my mom explained.
   â€œAhh, I see…” she said, intrigued by the information, “So you’re still taking afternoon naps, hmm? How cute,” she said smiling at me.
   I blushed and turned away, embarrassed to have this shameful information revealed so readily.
   â€œYes and well…recently, he’s had a few accidents during the daytime too, so I thought it prudent to keep Francis diapered full time, for the foreseeable future.”
   The corners of Anna’s mouth curled up as she looked me up and down inquisitively.
   â€œAnd looks like you’re diapered now, aren’t you, Francis?” she asked still smiling.
   â€œYes he is,” my mom answered for me, and she stood me up awkwardly, easily tugging my flimsy shorts down to reveal the shiny rubber panties beneath, “Honey, are you wet?” she asked suddenly, with concern in her voice.
   â€œNo,” I squealed as I waved her hands away, although she still managed to pull my shorts down, clearly revealing my fat, bulging diapers to the interested woman.
   â€œThat’s my good boy,” my mom said with obvious pride.
   â€œWell I have to say your son has the perfect look for our collection, with those baby blue doe eyes and his juvenile mop of blond hair, all we need is a touch of pink lip gloss and maybe some blush and he’ll be just the most perfect sissy for our outfits,” Anna chuckled as her steely gaze bore into me, making my cheeks flush anew.
   â€œAlthough from the looks of it, I think he’s doing plenty of blushing already,” she observed wryly.
   The two of them laughed good-naturedly while I squirmed uncomfortably in my seat.
   â€œAs you know, we specialize in clothing for the adult sissy who still needs diapers. Our clients are bedwetters, men with bladder problems, wimps, weaklings, pantywaists, and then a fair amount of our products are ordered by women who just want to keep their hubbies in line; maybe they’re limp-dic-ked sissies or they just don’t measure up. We get women all the time who will order a whole wardrobe for their spouse, to dress him at home so she can then be free to go out on dates with a real man.”
   â€œOh my,” my mom said, and I sensed she was blushing a little.
   â€œIf I may say,” Anna continued, “there are two types of males in this world; the virile, hung, Alpha males who want nothing more than to satisfy a woman, and then their are beta sissy bois, like your Francis here, who are destined to serve women as maybe a maid or underling, dressed enfemme, and usually diaper-dependent.
   â€œI’m afraid you’re very much the second type, Francis,” she told me directly, her voice taking on a condescending tone, “It’s obvious you need diapers and I know you’ll be right at home here, finding plenty of outfits here that will suit your prissy personality to a T.”
   I could feel my face flush hotly at her frank characterization of me and I couldn’t hold her gaze, so intense was her strong, dominating stare.
    Holding down a button on the landline phone on her desk, she spoke into the speaker.
   â€œMichelle? Can you send Stephanie in please?”
   â€œYes Ma’am,” a woman’s voice replied crisply.
   â€œYou have a busy morning ahead of you, Francis,” she said, and I could feel a sudden change in her bossy, authoritative personality, “We’re shooting for our sissy baby line today, and you’re the perfect model for it.”
   My mom patted my hand proudly, and she smiled at me with anticipation.
   â€œYou going to do just fine,” she assured me as the door behind us opened and a young woman of about twenty-five walked in.
   â€œStephanie—this is your new model, Francis, can you show him the ropes and walk him through the shoot?”
   â€œSure thing,” she said casually, her inherent confidence obvious from her youthful good looks. She was slim, dressed in snug shorts and a form-fitting top that hugged her firm breasts in the most enticing way. Long blond hair in a perfect cut spilled over her bare shoulders and once again, I felt completely intimidated by another member of the opposite sex.
   My heart pounded in my chest with nervousness as my mom stood me up on my shaking feet. I rushed to bend over and pull my shorts up to try and hide my diapers but Stephanie dismissed the effort.
   â€œYou won’t be needing those here,” she told me brusquely and my mom made to gather them up from around my ankles.
   I winced with embarrassment, dreading what was about to take place.
   â€œI brought his diaper bag, which has two sets of changes for him, just in case,” my mom offered, setting down the large pink Disney Princess bag on Anna’s desk.
   â€œI’m sure that will come in handy,” the latter said, “Sometimes the day’s events can be a bit much for a sissy on his first day and it’s only natural that they end up wetting themselves. Judging by the look on your boy’s face, I’d be surprised if he made it to lunchtime before he soaks those diapers.”
   The three of them laughed aloud and I blushed hotly.
   â€œOh, one last thing…” Anna said as she opened the drawer in her desk, pulling out a small pink chastity device, “We have a very strict, no-erection policy for males here; this will keep him restrained and under control.”
   â€œOh—no need,” my mom beamed, “Francis here has been locked in a chastity device since he was thirteen. I’m sure he’s long since forgotten what an erection is,” she told them proudly.
   â€œWell,” Anna said, clearly impressed, “That’s excellent. And it’s just what a sissy like you needs, Francis.”
   Once again, I couldn’t hold her intense, intimidating gaze and I shyly stared at the floor instead.
   â€œCome along, Francis,” Stephanie said, guiding me out of the room, “I’ll show you to the studios.”
   My mom came over and hugged me tightly, using the opportunity to pat the fat seat of my diapers.
   â€œBe a good boy, Francis, and make me proud.”
   â€œYes mama,” I bleated, feeling very overwhelmed by the circ-umstances. I trembled with nervousness about what was shortly going to happen. Previously, only my aunt Denise had been exposed to my diapers—now, everyone was going to see me the way my mom dressed me; as a total sissy who still needed diapers like an incontinent toddler.
   Stephanie led the way, and we passed numerous desks and work spaces where women were busily designing and sewing new outfits for the Fall line. I kept my head down, too ashamed to look them in the eye as we made our way to the part of the shop that contained the studio.
   I also felt completely inadequate to the task but was at least a little comforted by Anna’s seeming confidence in me, despite her condescending nature.
   Nevertheless, her words came back to haunt me, and I wondered if she was right; would I always be a sissy? Would I ever find a woman of my own? Were chastity and diapers going to forever be a part of my life?
   Not for the first time, had a woman filled me with self doubt and insecurity, making me feel weak, emasculated and vulnerable.
   Taking me into a back room, Stephanie sat me at a vanity and she began styling my hair in a more feminine cut. This was followed by a very light mascara, pink lip gloss and a little blusher.
   â€œOh perfect,” she murmured, “I can see why Anna thought you’d do so well. You were practically born to be our model.”
   I blushed, feeling confused by the compliment. I didn’t want to be a sissy—I wanted to be respected as a young man but for some reason, no one here seemed to perceive me that way.
   â€œOkay, let’s lose these sneakers,” she said as she untied my shoes and pulled them off, followed by my socks. She soon replaced them with delicate pink lacy anklets and glossy black Mary Janes that she buckled over my feet.
   â€œThere, that’s better,” she said satisfied.
   Moving to a nearby rack, she sifted through several outfits until she chose a pink and white gingham dress, very short, with a frilly hem and short, puffy sleeves. Slipping a diaphanous petticoat over my head first, she lowered the dress and zipped it up in back. I squealed with embarrassment as I felt the hem riding up, clearly leaving my diapers and rubber panties fully exposed.
   Standing me up, she placed a wide straw boater hat on my head, canting it to one side and viewing me critically.
   â€œAbsolutely perfect!” she exclaimed, “Wait until the girls see this.”
   I turned to the mirror and gazed at my reflection, shocked by the transformation. Gazing bashfully back at myself, I couldn’t believe what I saw. Gone, was any vestige of maleness. Instead, I looked every bit the precocious toddler in diapers, my sex now somewhat ambiguous and androgynous.
   â€œOh, and just look at those girly legs of yours—do you shave them?” she asked, clearly impressed.
   â€œUm, no,” I whispered, too embarrassed to tell her I had next to no hair, except that on my head; neither my legs, nor my crotch had ever really grown anything, which tended to give me a decidedly juvenile look.
   â€œWell you’ll be the envy of half the female staff here, that’s for sure,” she quipped, “Let’s go meet them.”
   One more look at my babyish reflection in the mirror and I knew I couldn’t go through with this. To think that I would have my face all over the internet and in magazines dressed like a big sissy baby—it was just too much!
   â€œI-I’m sorry,” I stammered nervously, “ I c-can’t do this.”
   Stephanie’s attractive features darkened and she placed her hands on her hips as she faced me.
   â€œWhat do you mean you can’t do this? We have a deadline here to meet and it’s too late for you to back out,” she snapped, her voice taking on an angry edge.
   Feeling very vulnerable and scared, I backed up in the face of her stern countenance.
   â€œI-I, I just can’t,” I whimpered, “Everyone’s gonna see me dressed this way and I c-can’t do it.”
   â€œNow you listen to me, you little sissy wimp,” she snarled, “You’re going to smile and pose in whatever outfits I decide or there are going to be consequences for you.”
   I quaked before her, feeling totally helpless and trapped. To make matters worse, I suddenly felt my diapers growing wet and warm as a surge of panic-induced pee flowed unstoppable into the soft, fluffy folds of cotton swaddling me.
   â€œOh!” I cried, even as I tried to quench the torrent.
   Snatching my wrist, she hauled me out of the room and back through the work spaces to Anna’s office.
   â€œN-no! Stop!” I cried in protest.
   Everyone stared at my humiliating march with most of them smirking and giggling. I had never felt so humiliated in my life, stumbling along in my prissy but awkward Mary Janes, my frilly dress and petticoats swishing and doing nothing to hide my shiny fat diapers.
   Striding into the open door of Anna’s office, Stephanie stood me before the desk like a prisoner about to receive his sentence.
   â€œThis sissy is refusing to do his job now,” she announced angrily.
   Anna stood up from behind the desk and regarded me coldly.
   â€œWell, is that so?” she said in voice that set me on edge, “Leave him with me, Stephanie. Oh, and leave the door open too, I want to make sure the entire staff hears this.”
   A shiver went down my spine as another warm stream of pee helplessly followed the first flow.
   With a smirk, Stephanie turned on her heel and strode out, leaving me quaking with fear before this stern woman.
   â€œYou’re about to find out the hard way, how we deal with disobedient sissies,” she said in her strict, commanding voice.
   Reaching into the desk drawer, she removed a long wooden Spencer paddle with air holes designed for extra sting. Taking a seat in one of the armless chairs in front of the desk, she pulled me over and unceremoniously yanked my clinging rubber panties down off my diapers without warning.
   â€œWet already,” she observed dryly, “Why am I not surprised?”
   â€œLook—wa-wait, just wait!” I quailed, the panic rising in my voice, “Y-you can’t spank me!”
   â€œIf you were a real man,” she scolded me, wagging her immaculately manicured finger in my face, “you’d get a verbal reprimand or a write up in your records, but as a sissy pantywaist in diapers, there’s only one punishment that’s suitable for you and that’s a good, hard spanking.”
   I squealed in terror as another strong stream of pee flooded my already wet diapers and she threw me over her lap.
   â€œLet me go! Let me go!” I cried, kicking my feet helplessly.
   Already, some of the female workers were gathering at the door to watch my punishment and their amused expressions said everything.
   My baby dress was so short, Anna didn’t have to push it out of the way as she unpinned my soggy wet diapers with crisp efficiency. There was a mirror on the far wall and I looked at my panicked face, seized with abject fear at what was about to happen.
   I had never been spanked in my life and I could only imagine how much it was going to hurt. I had a very low tolerance for pain and already, tears were misting my eyes, threatening to tumble down my face and show everyone I was just a big crybaby.
   The paddle swung up and then came crashing down, a cruel, blistering slap across my damp, bare bottom. I howled in pain and renewed my struggle across her lap but she only held me tighter and swatted my cheeks even harder.
   â€œWAH-AH-HAH!!!” I wailed as my legs scissored frantically, my body off balance and unable to get up from my compromised position.
   The hard wooden paddle seared both cheeks again and again, sending deep waves of agony and fire across my soft, tender buns. Hot, stinging welts quickly formed and I felt like she was spanking me with a red hot frying pan!
   I bawled like a baby, hot, salty tears streaming down my wet face now as she harshly blistered my bottom. I cried bitterly as I frantically slapped the floor with my hands, helpless to stop the scalding assault on my rear. Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, she'd swat me fiercely, the paddle stinging like a hundred hornets. My Mary Janes kicked wildly behind me but there was no escaping the terrible punishment Anna was meting out.
   Finally, she stopping smacking my cheeks and she held the paddle poised over my red, inflamed bottom.
   â€œAre you ready to do your job now, sissy boi?” she barked.
   â€œY-yes-yes!” I wailed piteously.
   The paddle seared itself once more across my punished buns and I wailed at the top of my lungs, a fresh batch of tears tumbling down my face.
   â€œI didn’t hear you, Francis. I said are you ready to do your job now, without complaint?”
   I most certainly was ready; I knew I’d never stand up to any of these women, ever again.
   â€œY-yes, Ma’am, I’ll be a good boy—I promise!” I sobbed.
   I braced for another stinging impact but instead, I felt her drawing my clammy wet diapers up and re-pinning them around my hips.
   â€œStand up,” she ordered me curtly.
   Still crying like a baby, I struggled to get up off of her lap, and she reached down to pull my rubber panties up my trembling legs.
   â€œYou are to do whatever Stephanie or anyone else tells you—do you understand me?” she snapped.
   â€œY-yes Ma’am,” I cried, swiping my arm across my wet face.
   â€œYou are to do what they tell you without question,” she said as she snapped the stretchy panties in place under the frilly hem of my dress, “And I better not see you in my office to discuss this again.”
   â€œYes Ma’am, I mean-no, Ma’am-I promise,” I stammered, still sobbing uncontrollably. The fire across my seat was raging like a conflagration and I could barely stand in place, instead anxiously shifting my weight from foot to foot in my prissy black Mary Janes. To make matters worse, the thick cloth of my diapers and the snug rubber panties only served to trap the heat and I felt like a blow torch was being held to my bottom.
   â€œRun along now, sissy,” she said, dismissing me with condescending swat to the seat of my diapers.
   Thoroughly chastened, I picked up my fallen sissy hat and waddled out of her office, the stares of everyone upon me. Feeling lower and more defeated than at any time in my life, I sniffled and wiped the tears from my face as I shamefully made my way back to the studio. If all the women here hadn't known before, they now knew that I was a weak, simpering pantywaist, who had just been punished like an errant child.
   I found Stephanie waiting, adjusting some lighting and a backdrop that looked like an idealized beach setting, with puppies playing with colorful balls and puffy clouds high in the sky.
   â€œWell,” she said as she saw me shuffle into the room, “I see you’re back. Ready to get to work now?”
   â€œYes Ma’am,” I said in barely a whisper.
   â€œAnna doesn’t tolerate disobedience, particularly from sissies,” she said as she sat me down in a nearby stool, “I trust that you’ve learned your lesson.”
   â€œYes Ma’am,” I answered submissively, “I’ll be a good boy now.”
   She busied herself fixing my makeup which had runs from the many tears I had shed.
   â€œI’ll bet you’re a real crybaby, aren’t you?” she remarked disdainfully, obviously feeling no sympathy for me.
   â€œYes Ma’am,” I admitted, knowing it was the truth.
   â€œWell when she spanks—she means business. And you can be sure that’s a lesson you won’t soon forget,” she said firmly as she put some Visine in my eyes to reduce the redness.
   â€œYes Ma’am,” I replied. To be sure—she was absolutely right; I'd never forget the spanking of my life, administered by the beautiful exec of this company for as long as I lived.
   The rest of the morning was spent with me obediently posing in numerous positions before the backdrop, smiling shyly and doing my best to be the perfect sissy model. I certainly didn’t want to anger Stephanie or any of the other ladies here, and I most certainly didn’t want to take another trip to Anna’s office again.
   Finally, at lunchtime, one of the ladies changed my soaking wet diapers, replacing them with a fresh set from my mom’s diaper bag. No privacy or discretion was given and several of the women looked down at me with interest as my pee-soaked diapers were changed on the studio floor and a fresh set was pinned back on. A number of them commented on my steel chastity device, which they could see kept my tiny pen-is perpetually soft and safe.
   â€œLooks like your mommy has you well under control,” one of them remarked.
   â€œPerfect for a sissy in diapers,” another opined.
   â€œYou just leave the erections to real men, and they'll leave the wet diapers and plastic panties to you,” another one said with a smirk.
   I held my tongue as I endured their remarks in silence, not wanting to risk the chance of another paddling.
   Pink plastic panties replaced my rubber ones and then I was led to the lunch room for a short snack.
   That afternoon, my outfit was changed to a baby blue sissy sailor suit and a nautical theme was erected in place as a backdrop behind me. Stephanie and her crew were very thorough, and I was made to look cute and innocent, batting my naturally large lashes at the camera and stifling a giggle at their instructions.
   We were halfway through the shoot when I felt a growing urge to go pee again. Stephanie told me I would just have to wait, but it was only ten minutes later that I couldn't hold it anymore and I flooded my diapers for the second time that day.
   Stephanie told the crew to take five and she changed me once more on the floor of the studio as everyone watched.
   At the end of the day, Anna came out to observe the shoot and shortly after, my mom arrived to pick me up.
   â€œHow did he do?” she asked excitedly.
   â€œVery well,” Anna began,  “Initially, we had some discipline problems, and your little boy managed to earn himself a trip over my knee.”
   My mom looked shocked and I could see her cheeks flushing. Nevertheless, it was clear that she respected and looked up to Anna, so she was inclined to defer to her way of doing things.
   â€œAfter that, he was a perfect little sissy and as you can tell by looking at these stills, we had a very productive day.”
   Looking over the various sheets of developed film, my mom marveled at the work done by the studio.
   â€œOh my! He looks just so adorable!” she exclaimed enthusiastically, “I just love these outfits!”
   â€œAnd I think this is the shot we're going to go with on the cover of the catalog,” Anna said, her pride in her crew obvious.
   My mom held the blown up shot in her hands, gazing at my image with a big smile on her face. The picture showed me in a short pink and white baby dress, my big, bulging diapers clearly on display, and wearing a frilly bonnet as I shyly looked out from under the ruffled lace edges at the camera.
   â€œFrancis, you look absolutely scrumptious in this!” she gushed.
   At the moment, I was wearing a baby blue sailor suit, cut, as with everything else here, very short to keep my diapers fully visible. White, glittery tights encased my slim legs, complimenting the shiny Mary Janes on my feet. Lastly, they had chosen the matching blue satin rumba panties to go over my diapers.
   â€œThese outfits are just so perfect for you,” my mom continued, “Is there any way I could convince you to let him wear this one home today?” she begged Anna.
   The tall woman smiled at us, won over by my mom's eagerness.
   â€œSure, I don't see why not,” she agreed, “And it's good advertising for us if you take him somewhere public.”
   My mom smiled as she considered it, while I shook my head in frightened concern.
   â€œI think a little picnic on the beach down by the lake would be a great idea,” she suggested.
   â€œPerfect!” Anna agreed, “By the way...he wet both sets of diapers today so I'm afraid you'll need to get him another change at some point.”
   â€œOkay, well, we can stop by the house—it's not far, and I can get him his bottle too,” she replied, very pleased.
   I stamped my feet in frustration but with the pacifier they had placed in my mouth, my protestations just came out as babyish whimpering.
   Taking me by the hand, my mom turned me to face the female staff.
   â€œSay goodbye, Francis, it's time for us to go.”
   I blushed hotly and gave them a weak wave of farewell as they smiled back at me with their looks of smug superiority.
   â€œGoodbye, sissy Francis!” they called out to me.

THE END

LockednDiapered

• Dolly
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2022, 01:27:06 AM »
Booo! Don't end there, they're is so much more Francis could do. What happens at the picnic he has with his mother? I am sure he might run into classmates, what about his 2nd day of work. Or his first payday, wouldn't be shocked if his hard earned money stuck in the bank or worse his mother uses it to get him a new wardrobe. Especially when he comes the face of the magazine, also could see him run into other little sissy boys. Be sure do more sequels to Francis and his new career.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender