Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Ethan's Diary  (Read 13899 times)

Baby Bobby

• Ultimate Sissy
Ethan's Diary
« on: September 17, 2022, 02:31:01 PM »
"Ethan--I'm still waiting for an answer. And I'm going to paddle your bare bottom either way."

Aunt Wendy's stern voice washed over the distraught 14 year-old youth like an icy blanket and he quivered with fear. He was draped over his aunt's lap, his bulky cloth diapers unpinned, and his pale, defenseless bottom was exposed to her intentions. She was supplementing her interrogation by slowly rubbing his cheeks with the face of her wooden paddle, stroking them with an almost caressing motion. Ethan was all too familiar with her methods, as she frequently liked to do this as a prelude to the spanking itself when she wanted to scold him or get some information that she thought he was withholding, as was the case today.

He felt a small squirt of panic-induced pee escape into the diaper beneath him and he hoped desperately she wouldn't notice.
Adding to his feelings of anxiety, was the presence of his aunt's gorgeous friend, Ariel Milani, who was sitting on the sofa opposite them. Much to Ethan's chagrin, aunt Wendy never gave a thought to delaying a punishment if she felt one was due, regardless of the company present.

Just this afternoon, his aunt and Ariel had been cleaning in his bedroom when they'd stumbled across his secret diary, in which he'd spilled out his lustful feelings for a certain 'Mrs. M', in rather graphic terms. And now his aunt wanted to know both the identities of the woman in question, and also where Ethan had gotten his filthy language from. In particular, aunt Wendy wanted to know who had taught him the word "bang" as in; "I want to bang Mrs. M really bad".

Ethan knew he was going to get spanked, and spanked hard. That much was certain. His aunt never failed to bring him to tears during one of her terrible paddlings and he knew he'd have difficulty sitting for some time afterwards. They were both painful and extremely humiliating, particularly when witnessed by one of her friends, as was happening today.
But he was deeply ashamed to admit to his sexual feelings towards her sexy friend Ariel and he also didn't want to get his best friend Timmy in trouble either.

All of a sudden, aunt Wendy abruptly stopped stroking his bottom and an icicle of fear stabbed through Ethan's gut.

"Ethan--your diaper punishment was almost over. Shall I extend it for the rest of the summer?" she asked him, the annoyance clear in her voice.

Ethan gulped hard. He'd been made to wear diapers during the daytime for a bedwetting incident he'd had last week. Although nightly diapers and plastic panties were a fact of life for Ethan, it was his aunt's policy to punish him by making him wear them during the day for a week, anytime after he'd wet himself during the night. It was her unique way of shaming him into being more conscientious. And now that he was one day away from completing his punishment regime--he could scarcely imagine what it would be like to go another three months wearing the babyish underwear.

"I-it's M-Mrs. Milani," he blurted out fearfully, admitting to his lustful ambitions as his cheeks blushed hotly, burning a deep crimson. He hoped desperately that his truthful admission would placate his aunt and shorten his spanking.

Aunt Wendy began stroking his tingling cheeks again with her wooden paddle.

"Ariel? You should be ashamed of yourself! I'm only glad that she's here to watch you get punished," she scolded him in her biting, stern voice, "And who was it that taught you those filthy words?
"I'll have the truth from you young man--so help me god."

Ethan bit his lip in angst and tears filled his eyes. He was never very good at keeping secrets and he could only imagine the trouble he would be getting his best friend in if he revealed his identity.

Suddenly, without warning, his aunt raised the paddle and brought it down with a tremendous thunderclap, slapping both his bare cheeks harshly.

SMACKKK!!!

The 3/4-inch holes in the face produced a terrific sting.

Ethan howled out in pain and he kicked his feet wildly.

"I asked you a question!" aunt Wendy barked.

"I-i-it was T-Timmy!!" he wailed in defeat.
Already, his buns were on fire!

"Well, you can bet your little friend has a good, hard spanking coming to him in his near future," she said evenly.

Before Ethan could fully grasp the significance of her statement, she began the punishment in earnest. The paddle rained down again, viciously slapping one soft, tender cheek and then the other. Ethan bunched his fists and shook them in impotence as he burst into tears and began crying like a baby. A river of tears streamed down his face as aunt Wendy smacked his lily cheeks hard, quickly turning them the color of two rosy red apples. Each time the unforgiving oak paddle flattened his curvy little bottom, Ethan howled out anew, slapping the floor and kicking his legs frantically in the air.

Through the blur of his tears, Ethan could barely make out the object of his sexual fantasies, Ariel, who was sitting on the couch several feet away, watching impassively as he received his humiliating, childish punishment. Aunt Wendy began to randomize the target of her paddle, sometimes swatting the same cheek twice, just to keep Ethan off balance and uncertain where it would land next. After turning the face of his buns a deep color of blazing red, she began focusing her efforts on the sides, harshly swatting and slapping them with equal ferocity until they matched the angry, deep red color of the center.

At last the terrible punishment was over and Ethan lay over her lap, bawling his eyes out. With his thick, embarrassing diapers pulled back between his legs and his plastic panties tangled around his ankles, he certainly looked like a spanked toddler, his sobs coming ragged and his face flushed and wet with tears.
To be sure, he was certain Ariel no longer looked to him as a maturing teenager now, but rather as a childish bedwetter who still got punished like a little boy.

Setting the paddle down, aunt Wendy pulled his thick cloth diapers back up over his scorched bottom and re-pinned them around his hips. Helping him to his unsteady, shaking feet, she reached down and yanked his plastic panties up his smooth legs. They happened to be his nursery print pair with the Dumbo pattern on them, which only added to his babyish look. The elastic leg bands rasped against his red, stinging cheeks and Ethan cried out anew, his hands shooting down to try and rub some comfort to his punished behind.

After tucking in all the soft cotton cloth inside the elastic waistband of his plastic baby panties, aunt Wendy turned him around to face Ariel.

"Ethan--I want you to apologize to Ariel for the unseemly remarks you wrote about her."

Still blubbering like a three year-old, the sobbing teen shifted his feet and swiped his arm across his wet face, trying to wipe away the tears.

Ariel was a stunningly beautiful woman in her mid-thirties, with long brunette hair and a slim, but voluptuous figure, which she often showcased with sexy, revealing clothing. Today was no exception, and the low-cut top she was wearing left a mouthwatering line of cleavage exposed between her big, bountiful breasts. Under any other circ-umstances, Ethan would have been drooling at the sight of them but today, she was the very last person he wanted to see or be seen by.
Nevertheless, she smiled back at him sweetly, waiting expectantly for his apology.

"I-I'm s-sorry," he sobbed miserably.

"Ethan--I'm extending your diaper punishment for the rest of the month. You can go to your room and box up your underwear as you won't be needing it for the next four weeks."

Ethan's shoulders sagged with defeat and he burst into fresh tears--what was he going to tell his friends? So far, he'd had to make up a number of excuses as to why they couldn't come over this week. Now, he was going to have to concoct something even more absurd.

"And you can be assured I'll be calling Timmy's mother today to tell her that her son has been spreading his filthy language to his friends," she continued in her scolding tone.

"Lastly, I have a little something for you to help focus your mind on things other than Ariel here," she said cryptically.

A knot of nervous dread turned itself in Ethan's tummy; his aunt was both cunning and devious--he could only imagine what further punishment she had in store for him.

Taking him by the hand, she led him waddling down the hallway to her bedroom with Ariel sauntering to follow behind them, her sexy high heels clicking loudly on the wood parquet floor.

As they entered the decidedly feminine room, his aunt began peeling Ethan's plastic panties down off of his diaper and his sense of dread only increased.

"A-are you gonna sp-spank me again?" he quaked.

"Not if you cooperate," she quipped as she sat him down, unpinned his diapers and pulled them forward.
That was when she discovered the wet spot on the bulky cloth between his legs. Her features darkened, and she scowled at her nephew.

"Ethan--did you wet your diapers??" she demanded.
Needless to say, this was a question dreaded by all sissies.

"I-I-I...um," he quivered uncertainly.

Grasping him by his twiggy arm, Wendy wrenched him up and around and she smacked his red bottom hard with her firm hand.

"OUUCHH!!" he cried as a new set of tears tumbled down his face.

"You really do need diapers, don't you?" she said angrily.

Sniffling miserably, Ethan pouted but said nothing. He was absolutely mortified to be having this experience in front of his idol, Ariel, but she only shook her head and gazed back at him without sympathy.

Turning to her nightstand, aunt Wendy opened a drawer and took out a small box. Opening it up, she spilled out several metal pieces onto the bed whose purpose wasn't immediately apparent to the sissy teen. He rubbed his sore and stinging bottom as she took a small cage-like piece and stuffed the shriveled head of his little pen-is into it. It snugly captured the tip in such a way, that a ring of steel was positioned behind his head, preventing it from coming back out again. Taking a ring that was hinged, she pulled his scrotum out with one hand and encircled his package with the ring, mating the top of it with the steel cage around his head. This forced his tiny pen-is to be pushed back into an even shorter distance than it already was, so that only the head remained visible, albeit securely trapped.

There was a hole at the top of the combined device and aunt Wendy deftly slipped a bronze lock through it, snapping it shut as she smiled for the first time.

"There. That should help my little bedwetter stay focused on more important things instead of recording nasty, perverted thoughts in your diary.

"You are not to think of Ariel in that way."

Suddenly, Ethan realized with terrifying certainty, the dark purpose of this strange and foreboding device. Instinctively, he reached down to grab his genitals, hoping to free them of the devilish cage. He yanked and pulled, but to his utter dismay, the snug fitting device proved inescapable.

"Y-you can't do this!" he cried.

Aunt Wendy smiled back at him with a smug, superior grin.

"I've always suspected you were a masturbator, Ethan. This will put an end to that, once and for all."

A quick glance over at Ariel revealed that she was smiling as well--apparently, she was just as happy to see Ethan being disciplined as Wendy was.

"Alright, let's get your diapers back on and then I want you to go and box up all of your underwear for me. I'll be keeping it in my room until further notice," she explained.

Pouting in defeat, Ethan's lower lip jutted out as she pinned his embarrassing diapers back around his hips, apparently unconcerned that they were a little wet. Ariel shook her pretty head again as she watched him holding onto his aunt's shoulders for support while she snaked his colorful plastic panties up his legs, wrestling them up over his big, bulky diapers.

He really did look like a big sissy, she mused.

When all the soft, cotton cloth was contained within the waterproof panties, aunt Wendy slapped him on his fat, shiny bottom and sent him out of her room to begin the task of boxing up his underwear.

That done, she picked up her cell phone and dialed the number for Timmy's mother.

sissy marci

• Mommy's Dearest
Re: Ethan's Diary
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2022, 11:28:44 AM »
As usual your writing is superb and your story is exciting, thank you for sharing. Love Marci

Baby Bobby

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2022, 11:13:15 AM »
One month later...

Ethan was beside himself with agitation.
He was sitting in his room, at his modest desk, his pen in hand and poised above the current page of his diary, as he contemplated the intoxicating object of his desires.
In the other room, Ariel was visiting with his aunt and beyond the fact that she looked absolutely gorgeous today, it was what she was wearing that had sent him off the rails.
Despite the fact that he hadn't experienced a single orgasm in almost four weeks, today, he had awoken relatively free of the sexual torment that had characterized his time since aunt Wendy had locked up his little pen-is in the steel chastity device.

However, that all fell apart like a house of cards, the moment Ariel stepped into the house.

She was a wearing a snug, form-fitting white dress with a plunging neckline that left a long line of cleavage blatantly displayed. Ethan had almost choked when he had stared openly at the two magnificent globes of her big breasts that the thin material was tenaciously clinging to. In addition to that, the short hemline of her dress left quite a bit of her firm, smooth thighs exposed and Ethan swallowed hard when he gaped at her 5-inch white stiletto pumps.
How could she be any sexier??

Ariel had greeted him with a veneer of politeness that was at the same time, condescending, and her remarks had made him blush furiously. Every time she looked down at his exposed diapers and shiny plastic panties, he could feel her stare like it was burning a hole in him. He felt so utterly childish in her presence; and by contrast, she looked so very adult and put together, the very picture of a sexy, beautiful woman in the prime of her life.

After stammering something incoherent, Ethan had fled the room, or at least, he'd left as fast as he could waddle with his fat, embarrassing diapers hindering his movement.
But once he got to his room, he closed the door and immediately began rubbing the cushiony front of his pampers in a hopeless attempt to relieve his raging hormones. He knew it was futile, and yet he did it anyway. Somehow, the act of faux masturbating made it seem like he was actually going to be able to alleviate his needs but in fact--it only made them worse. Torturous visions of Ariel and her slim, sexy body swam through his head one after the other--she was SO incredible!

Even though Ethan hated her seeing him in his sissy diapers, to say nothing of her dismissive attitude, he couldn't help but be massively infatuated with her. He knew it was a completely one-sided affair, but he couldn't help himself. Her dark, silky hair framed her pretty eyes and face perfectly and her body was simply out of this world!

Ethan also knew he wasn't supposed to be writing in his diary about her, but he just couldn't stop. It was his only outlet for his raging sexual feelings.
And anyway, after his aunt had first discovered it some weeks ago, his diary had pretty much been forgotten. Ethan told her he'd gotten rid of it, but in fact, he'd found a much better hiding place to keep it now and he was certain she'd never be able to find it.

In it, he recorded his daily dreams of Ariel, and more incriminating, his extremely detailed sexual fantasies regarding her. In particular, Ethan was fascinated with her big, sexy breasts and he constantly dreamed of nursing from her nipples, looking up into her happy, sparkling eyes as she smiled down on him.
He shuddered at what she would think if she were ever to find out about his current batch of fantasies--fueled in large part by his enforced abstinence and chastity.

By comparison, his earlier writings had been crude and lacking much in the way of detail. But now that he was literally consumed with lust on a daily basis, with his adrenaline pumping through his system, he wrote like a starved man describing his last meal; he wanted to cup her big breasts in his hands, to heft them and feel their weight, to lightly kiss the aureoles before plunging them into his mouth to suc-k feverishly on.

He could easily imagine her satiny smooth push-up bra and he'd already worked out exactly how he'd unfasten it.

All these perverted details found their way into his current dairy pages, and he felt as if he were working on a great tome of huge significance.

All of a sudden, Ethan heard the very distinctive sound of Ariel's high heels clicking down the hall as the two of them approached his room.
In a flash, Ethan closed up the diary and crossed the room, tipping back his dresser and slipping it underneath. Quickly taking a seat on his bed, he congratulated himself on his brilliance in selecting this new hiding place--there was no way his aunt was ever going to find it now.

Without warning, the bedroom door opened and aunt Wendy strode in, with Ariel right behind her. Seemingly as if she had just been watching him, Wendy went over to the dresser, bent down, and tipped it back just enough to allow her to put her hand underneath. Unerringly, she found the diary and she pulled it out, facing Ethan with a smug, yet angry expression on her face. The latter was aghast and his face suddenly went pale.

"So...you said you threw this out, did you?" she said accusingly.

Ethan licked his dry lips and gulped hard.

"Um...I--um..."

"I don't like little boys who lie to me," Wendy said in a menacing voice as she went over and picked up the wooden paddle that was hanging from a hook on the wall.

Ethan's bottom tingled fearfully and Wendy abruptly yanked his plastic panties down off his diaper, jerking them down his quivering thighs and leaving them just below his knees.

"P-please--please d-don't spank me!" Ethan wailed piteously.

Grabbing him by the wrist, aunt Wendy took a seat on the edge of the bed and she threw the trembling youth over her lap.

"I'm going to teach you a lesson in truthfulness," she snarled as she quickly unpinned his fat cloth diapers and pushed them back between his legs.

"No-no-nooo!" he whined desperately.

Losing his balance, he kicked his legs, only to be rewarded with a blistering hard swat from the paddle. It felt like a hundred hornets just stung him and he cried out at the top of his lungs.

"OWWW!!!"

SMACKK!!! SMACKK!!! SMACKKK!!

The hard wooden paddle rained down in quick, angry succession, flattening Ethan's soft, curvy cheeks and leaving a scalding red imprint with each punishing swat. The sissy teen kicked miserably, his brightly colorful plastic panties tangling around his calves as a flood of tears began streaming down his face in a torrent.
Here he was, once again, receiving a humiliating, childish punishment in front of his dreamy idol, who was watching him cry like a baby as he got his bare bottom spanked good and hard. But much as he would have dwelt on that, he couldn't think of anything else besides the five-alarm fire being torched on his backside. Each blistering swat of the paddle seemed like it stung more than the one previous and Ethan's piteous yelps and cries filled the room.

Slapping the floor frantically, Ethan bawled like a baby as his aunt smacked and swatted his cheeks harshly, the hard wooden paddle turning his tender bottom a darker and darker red.

Without warning, she suddenly stopped and yanked the crying sissy to his feet. His diaper was more or less prevented from falling off him completely as it hung over the plastic panties stretched between his legs and his chastity device was completely exposed, making his already tiny package look even smaller. Ethan's hands shot back to rub his inflamed rear but Wendy snatched his wrist and thrust the diary into his hand.

"Let's see what my little sissy boy has been writing about, shall we?"

Ethan sobbed as she flipped open the pages until she reached the most recent entry. Stabbing her finger onto the page for emphasis, she told him to start reading.

Ethan's cheeks blazed as he hesitantly looked first from Wendy to Ariel, who was waiting patiently for him, her slim arms crossed over her fantastic bosom.

"I-I-I w-want to unhook Ariel's bra a-and reveal her big, sexy boobs..." he recited in a faltering voice.

SMACKK!!!

Wendy gave his bare red bottom a blistering harsh swat that made him buck forward and cry out anew.

"Filthy little pervert! You should be ashamed of yourself!" she barked at him.
"Keep reading."

Ethan swallowed hard, tasting the salty tears in his mouth, his bottom stinging and throbbing. He knew his writing only became more graphic beyond this point and he feared for both of their reactions.

"A-Ariel puts her bra down, holding her boobs in h-her hands..." he said unsteadily, " 'come here, Ethan, I want you to n-nurse from my nipples--"

No sooner did the last word leave his mouth when Wendy smacked his bottom hard again with a blistering impact of the paddle. Ethan cried out loudly and danced in place as a fresh flow of tears streamed down his cheeks.

Ariel was clearly embarrassed by his pervy diary entries and her own cheeks flushed pink but Ethan's face was beet red with shame.

"Keep reading!" Wendy ordered him.

Ethan tried to rein in his crying, and his words came out in a stammer between his anguished sobs.

"H-h-holding h-her big heavy j-jugs in e-each of m-my hands, I begin nursing from her right one. Her m-milk begins fl-flowing into my--"

SMACKK!!! SMACKK!!!

The paddle slapped his bare cheeks twice and Ethan howled miserably in pain.

"That's disgusting!" aunt Wendy snapped, "That's enough. I think I'm going to need to flush some of these dirty ideas out of your head and I have just the thing."

As Ethan sobbed uncontrollably and he rubbed his hot, swollen bottom, wondering what nefarious plans she had in store for him, aunt Wendy stormed out of the room.

"Don't you move one inch!" he heard her retreating voice command him.

For a moment, the room was filled only with his whimpering and cries of pain and he was too ashamed to look over at Ariel. She still had her slim arms crossed over her impressive chest in what seemed a futile attempt to mask them and she looked down on Ethan, both literally and figuratively as she shook her head.

"I think you got just what you deserved," she said unsympathetically in her soft, feminine voice.

Ethan blushed hotly, his cheeks and chest revealing his deep, mortifying shame.
For several minutes, there was an extremely awkward silence as the two of them waited for Wendy's return.

At last, she strode back into the room, holding in her hands, a big red rubber enema bag, soapy suds dripping from the neck of it. A long white hose ran from it to a perforated nozzle and Ethan gulped hard as it slowly dawned on him what she had in mind.

"Maybe a nice, soapy enema will purge you of your filthy, perverted thinking," she said as she sat down on the edge of the bed and took the trembling teen back over her lap.
Handing the heavy rubber bag to Ariel, Wendy pushed his slim thighs apart and inserted a greasy finger lubed with KY into his virgin back hole. Ethan squealed like a little girl and he squirmed on her lap, trying to escape.

"Spread your legs, little boy--unless you want another spanking," she ordered him.

Ethan obediently did as he was told and he was rewarded with a cool plastic nozzle sliding deep into his rectum.

"Ohh!!" he cried, waving his hands in the air.

Without warning, Wendy released the clip, sending the first torrent of hot, soapy water surging into Ethan's bowels.

"Ohhhhh," he moaned helplessly.

Wendy let it go in unimpeded for about thirty seconds before closing the clip shut.

"Obviously, you can't be trusted to do as you're told, so I'm going to be keeping a much closer eye on you in the future..."

Her left hand was resting on his hot bottom, holding the nozzle in place as she manipulated the clip with her other hand.

"I was thinking that locking up your little wiener would put a stop to your perverted behavior, but I guess that wasn't enough. I think we're going to have to start doing weekly enemas for you. I think that will help to re-focus your attentions elsewhere."

She opened the clip to send another strong flow of water into her sissy nephew. He squirmed over her lap, unable to stop the humiliating punishment.

"You see, male chastity devices were specifically made for disgusting little boys like you who like to play with themselves," she lectured him, "And you can be sure that yours is there to stay...dishonest sissies like you don't deserve to have free access to their little pee-pees."

Opening the clip, another hot torrent of soapy water flowed into the whimpering youth.

"Ohhh!" he squealed again.

"Maybe this will teach you a lesson...In my house—I make the rules and you obey them. Do you understand me, young man?"

"Y-yes Ma'am," he whined.

"You are NOT to be writing your filthy, perverted fantasies in your diary, whether it's about Ariel or any other person. Do I make myself clear?"

"Y-yes, Ma'am," he repeated.
The soapy water was filling him up and he bit his lip as he struggled against the building cramps.

"I've been reading your disgusting diary for several weeks now and this is a punishment you've well earned. But just to be sure--I'm taking it away from you so you won't be tempted to write any more of your filthy thoughts in it."

Ethan was devastated to learn that all this time, when he'd been secretly voicing his most perverse, intimate thoughts, his aunt had been reading every single line unbeknownst to him. His cheeks reddened with embarrassment and he shuddered at his sense of exposure.

By opening and closing the clip, Wendy kept the warm, soapy water flowing into his rectum, ensuring he took every last drop of the two-quart bag. Finally, when it was flat, and no more water was available, she slowly eased the nozzle out of Ethan's pouting hole as she rested her hand on his back.

"Are you prepared to be a good boy now?"

Ethan could feel the soapy water churning in his bowels and he was desperate to get up.

"Yes Ma'am--I promise!" Ethan bleated, "--Please let me go!"

"Not yet, little boy. First, I want you to apologize to Ariel for thinking such dirty, perverted things about her. She's a fine, upstanding woman and your disgusting writing shows your lack of respect for her."

"I-I'm sorry, Mrs. Ariel," he whimpered, gasping at the fullness in his aching bowels.

"That's Ms. Ariel to you, young man," Wendy corrected him with a hard slap to his red and swollen bottom.

"I'm very sorry Ms. Ariel," he replied, gasping from the cramps and the painful sting on his bottom.

"I'm going to let you up so you can release this but the second you are done, you are to come straight back here so I can put you back into your diapers and plastic panties for the night. It's an early bedtime for you, little boy," she told him.

Ethan squirmed on her lap and the moment she let him go, he limped out of the room, making a beeline for the bathroom.

Plateguy

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2022, 08:58:11 AM »
What a great story.  It will be interesting to see if Ethan’s aunt decides since he is so interested in nipples that he needs to drink from a baby bottle from now on.

Baby Bobby

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2022, 10:44:26 PM »
That night, as Ethan tossed and turned in his bed, he re-lived over and over in his mind, the mortifying experience of having been so thoroughly punished and humiliated in front of gorgeous Ariel.
And that night, after he'd finally fallen into a troubled slumber, the floodgates opened and he thoroughly soaked his diapers like never before. He even managed to leak a bit on the bed sheet but fortunately, the nursery print waterproof mattress cover ensured no permanent damage was done.

When his aunt came in the next morning to wake him, she immediately became aware of the pungent smell of pee and a quick check of his diapers confirmed her suspicions.

Crossing her arms over her chest, she looked down on the cringing youth.

"Well...it looks like you aren't ready to assume the adult responsibility of keeping your bed dry, are you. Looks like I'm going to have to start dressing you in diapers and plastic panties during the daytime too," she announced.

"No-no--it was just an accident!" Ethan quailed.

"I'm starting to think I should get you a crib to sleep in too...it certainly would be appropriate, don't you think?" she asked in her acerbic tone as she lifted the shame-faced teen out of his bed and deposited him on his changing pad.

"You are acting like such a baby, I wonder if that's how I should be treating you."

Ethan blushed deeply but said nothing, the truthfulness of her words stinging him to the core.

As aunt Wendy went about removing his sopping wet diapers and cleaning his damp bottom, she began thinking more seriously about what she had just said. She had always been a firm believer in strict discipline for children, feeling in her opinion, that other mothers were way too lax. To be sure, Ethan wasn't exactly a child, but his actions certainly warranted child-like discipline, at least to her way of thinking.

The chastity device had been a step in the right direction, but Wendy was certain further measures were going to be necessary to keep her naughty, immature nephew in line.

Perhaps his bedwetting was a blessing in disguise? The more she thought about it--the more his childish lack of control seemed like the perfect excuse to use even more strict methods to exert her authority over him. After all, the relationship between a mother and a baby was the ultimate form of absolute control.

If keeping him in diapers 24/7 knocked the presumptuous teen down a few pegs, how much more would full time baby treatment?

As Wendy powdered and pinned the whimpering, squirming teen into his soft, fluffy daytime diapers, her mind was buzzing with ideas. She was an accomplished seamstress in her own right--it would be easy (and fun, when she began to seriously consider it) to create some babyish outfits that would further emphasize and showcase his infantile condition. And it would put an end, once and for all, to his disgusting and perverted notions regarding Ariel. Indeed, the more her friend began seeing him as a bedwetting, diaper-dependent toddler, Wendy reasoned, the more he would realize his filthy ideas were beyond ludicrous.

The more she thought of it--the more impatient she became.

"Come on Ethan--it's time to get dressed. We have some serious shopping to do."

"Hold still and quit fidgeting," aunt Wendy scolded her sissy nephew.

Ethan was standing before a full-length mirror as his aunt finished doing up the row of small buttons going up the back of the beautiful new dress she had just finished for him. The buttons were hard to grasp and specifically designed to make it all but impossible for him to be able to reach, meaning the baby dress would stay on until aunt Wendy decided otherwise.
Facing his childish reflection in the mirror, Ethan squirmed uncomfortably--the frilly confection did nothing to hide his big, bulging diapers and in fact, his aunt had raised the hemline up even farther from when she had first fitted it for him last week. Now, it barely came past the elastic waistband of his waterproof panties.
He tried to tug it lower and was swiftly rewarded with a hard swat on his thickly diapered and plastic pantied bottom.

"Quit fidgeting!" Wendy snapped.

With as much padding as he had, the smack really didn't hurt him but it brought to mind another issue--that of his bursting bladder. Two large bottles of milk at breakfast were now making themselves felt, which was also why Ethan was squirming in place. He knew better than to interrupt his aunt when she was concentrating on something important and he hoped he could hold on a little longer.

Gazing up and down at his babyish reflection, he blushed anew at the darling little girl staring back at him. His normally unkempt, longish hair had since been brushed into two playful pigtails on either side of his head and aunt Wendy had placed two pink satin bows to secure them with. Over his feet were a pair of glossy pink Mary Janes, topped with delicate, lacy white anklet socks. And fully exposed beneath the ruffled hem of his new dress were his fat, embarrassing daytime diapers, bulging within a pair of shiny pink nursery print plastic panties. His girly-smooth, hairless legs only emphasized his toddler appearance.

Since Wendy had begun his babification program, Ethan hadn't worn anything remotely adult. Instead, he'd been forced to wear an assortment of infantile outfits, from soft, stretchy onesies, to short, fuzzy diaper shirts.

And now this.

Aunt Wendy had spent hours on it with her sewing machine. After taking copious measurements of Ethan's slight body, she'd designed this Peter Pan style baby dress, white overall with pink and yellow accents. The short, puffy sleeves accentuated Ethan's skinny arms and the wide hem flared out with two soft layers of pink organza underneath to give the dress shape.
A large pink rocking horse motif decorated the bib type bodice.

Ethan cringed as he looked at his humiliating reflection--he looked just like a little diapered toddler girl. How had he let this go so far?

Just then, the doorbell rang.

Ethan gasped with fear but Wendy seemed to be expecting it and she immediately seized his hand and firmly led him out of the bedroom.

"N-no!" he squealed weakly.
"I'll bet that's Ariel," she said in an upbeat mood.

Ethan hadn't seen his gorgeous idol for several weeks now and the thought of her seeing him dressed up like this was absolutely terrifying to the sissy teen.

"No!" he cried more urgently as he tugged against Wendy's grip.

"Come along, little boy," she told him, slapping his fat bottom again and pulling him towards the entryway. Ethan half waddled--half stumbled toward the door which Wendy opened without hesitation.

Ethan's jaw dropped as he beheld Ariel and a younger female, a beautiful teen about 17. His face blushed bright red and without warning, he felt his diapers suddenly growing wet and warm. A low moan escaped his lips as he realized he was helplessly wetting himself like an incontinent toddler before these two stunning women. For three weeks, Ethan had studiously managed to keep his diapers dry during the day but he had simply been overwhelmed with this unexpected confrontation and lost control.

The younger one, a slim brunette with features similar to Ariel giggled as she looked Ethan up and down. It didn't help that she was nearly his peer and she stared at him with both amusement and ridicule.

"This is my niece, Brittany," Ariel said, introducing her alluring companion.

"It's very nice to meet you, Brittany," aunt Wendy said with a gracious smile, "won't you come in?"

The two of them came into the house, although Ethan was clearly the focal point of everyone's attention. The blushing boy could feel the warm, soggy wetness seeping back between his legs and into the thick seat of his diapers as Ariel looked him up and down appraisingly.

"Well, well, well," she said enthusiastically with a breathtaking smile on her pretty face, "Who is this cute little girl?"

Ethan cowered before Ariel as her niece shook her head. Clearly, she thought a 14 year-old youth in diapers and a baby dress was totally pathetic.

"What a wonderful frilly dress your aunt has created," Ariel gushed, "and I love the pretty pastel colors."

Ethan blushed hotly as the buxom woman felt the ruffled hem and turned him around physically to see the back. He knew the big, bulging diapers made his otherwise little bottom look fat and prominent.
Taking a seat on one of the armless kitchen chairs, Ariel drew Ethan to her, sitting him down across her lap.

"Uh oh..." she said with a mixture of both shock and mock gravity, "I think someone wet his diapers."

"I'm hardly surprised," aunt Wendy replied as she shook her head with disdain.

Ethan could feel his ears and cheeks burning. He knew the warmth of his pee could easily be felt through his diapers and upon Ariel's bare thighs and he smoldered with shame. How was he to explain his childish wetting during the day?

"Eww!" Brittany exclaimed, "That's gross!"

"Most little boys outgrow their need for diapers but not my little Ethan here," Wendy explained, "He's still very much a baby."

"There, there," Ariel said in a motherly, comforting tone, "I think mommy's little sissy wants his ba-ba...have you got one handy, Wendy?"

His aunt smirked and nodded.

"Sure, I'll be right back."

While Wendy went to retrieve a baby bottle, Ariel hugged the poor squirming sissy, patting him warmly on the back and shushing softly in his ear. She seemed to be embracing, both literally and figuratively, this transformation of Ethan from teen to toddler.

"Besides a very wet diaper, our little baby here is hiding something else inside his plastic panties, Brittany," Ariel informed her attractive niece.

The young woman's eyebrow raised skeptically but she said nothing.

"I think you'll be interested to see how Wendy handles sissy masturbators in her house," she continued, "Ever seen a chastity device for males?"

"A chastity device? On this pantywaist??" she asked.

"Oh yes, and since it's time to change our baby's diapers anyway, this will give you a firsthand opportunity to see one for yourself."

Ethan balled his fists in frustration and wondered how he would deal with yet even more humiliation.
Wendy returned with another large baby bottle filled with warm milk.

"Okay baby Ethan, let's get those wet pampers changed," Ariel said as she rose and stood him on his feet.
She gave the thick seat of his diapers a squeeze and Ethan squealed like a little girl.

Feeling thoroughly humiliated, the diapered teen let himself be led down the hallway and into his room, which was looking more and more like a baby's nursery every day.
The original twin bed had now been enclosed with stout wooden railings painted a glossy pink to make a secure crib that would fit an adult (albeit, a short one). A similarly pink painted dresser stood next to it, a drawer opened to reveal Ethan's growing collection of adorable onesies and cute diaper tops. A pair of glossy white Mary Janes were off to one side, as were a tall stack of plastic and rubber panties of all different styles and colors.
Overall, the room gave off a pungent, pee-stained aroma, the classic hallmark of a chronic bedwetter.

"Ewww!" Brittany said again as she entered the room, "I can't believe you actually pee your diapers."

Ethan wanted to say something in his defense, but Wendy was already pushing the rubber nipple of his baby bottle into his mouth. She held it firmly in place as he stood in place and Ariel began peeling his clinging plastic panties down from his fat, wet diapers. He waved his hands in the air and whimpered helplessly as she gently sat him down on his changing table and began unpinning the soggy cotton cloth from around his hips. His fancy, frilly dress was swiftly pulled up his chest and out of the way as Ariel got down to business.

It had been bad enough being seen by these two women while dressed as a baby girl, but this was much worse--now he was about to have his diminutive package exposed as if he were nothing more than a little baby.

Kicking and squirming, Ethan squealed with angst and tried to escape but Wendy held his head with one hand and kept the bottle firmly in place as Ariel efficiently unpinned his thick, soggy diapers and pulled them away.

Brittany's eyes widened as she stared in shock at what looked like a five year-old's genitals, securely locked in a tiny, confining steel cage.

To his utter shame, a small fountain of pee suddenly arced away from his imprisoned pen-is, surprising everyone around him.

"Oh...my--God," Brittany whistled.

"Uh-oh!" Ariel giggled as she brought the front of his diaper back up to cover the stream, "Looks like someone's not quite done with his wetting."

Ethan's face blazed a deep crimson as he looked away, utterly ashamed at his unexpected, infantile display.

After a moment, Ariel carefully pulled away the saturated cloth, looking down at his damp, hairless little package.

"All done, baby?" she asked sweetly.

Ethan nodded but kept his eyes averted--this was all more than he could take!

"You see Brittany," Ariel said as she softly grasped Ethan's dripping, caged little package, "this sissy couldn't control his masturbating so Wendy had to put him in a chastity device. Thankfully, that's all part of the past. Now, he can no longer get a hard-on or play with himself anymore."

Brittany bent over to get a better look but not too close--she didn't want to risk another stream of pee from the incontinent teen.

"A pantywaist sissy like you shouldn't be able to get erections anyway," she stated flatly.

"Nope," Ariel agreed, "He belongs in diapers and plastic panties--don't you, baby Ethan."

The blushing teen was too overwhelmed with shame to do anything but nod in agreement. And anyways...he was no longer sure she was wrong.

A sidelong glance at the bedwetting chart on his wall showed three weeks of continuous mornings he'd waken up to soaking wet diapers.

"Don't worry, Ethan," aunt Wendy chimed in, "I'm going to make you my precious little baby girl and that's exactly where you'll stay. While your peers will be out chasing girls and getting lucky--" she smirked, "--you'll be safely tucked in your baby crib with your teddy bear, securely pinned into your nice, fluffy diapers which is exactly where a sissy like you belongs."

Baby Bobby

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2023, 09:23:51 AM »
One month later...

Ethan was sitting in his playpen, bored out of his mind.
He wanted more than anything, to be outside in the sunshine, enjoying the summer like any 14 year-old teen would be doing. Instead, he was stuck inside, always closely monitored by his aunt, with all his activities strictly controlled.
Even now, he was required to sit in his new playpen, a 5'x5' padded enclosure with mesh sides and made to amuse himself with a collection of babyish toys provided by aunt Wendy. It also left him trapped, should a visitor come calling. Aunt Wendy had made sure that it was strategically positioned so that when the front door was opened, anyone could plainly see him in all his humiliating, babyish finery.

Ethan was also feeling a bit frustrated--aunt Wendy had just changed his wet diapers from the night previous, and already, he'd had an accident. As he tried to occupy himself in his playpen, he could feel the soggy wet cotton sticking annoyingly to his cheeks.
This seemed to be happening with increasing frequency; Ethan would be engaged in some activity like playing with his dollies and suddenly--without warning, he'd feel the thick cotton cloth between his legs growing wet and warm. Other times, he wouldn't even be aware of it until he sat down and felt the warm squish of his pee-soaked diapers against his bottom. It seemed that wetting his diapers every night and being required to wear them during the day was causing a steady and gradual loss of control for the poor, befuddled sissy.

If he raised himself to a kneeling position, he could just see out of the front window to the street beyond. Thus, it was with mixed feelings this morning that he saw Ariel's car pull up and park alongside the curb. Although he wished he had the means to make a good impression on her, he knew that ship had sailed irrevocably. In her eyes, he was nothing but a bedwetting sissy baby who couldn't be trusted without his childish diapers and plastic panties. And to be sure, this morning had already proven the validity of that, he reflected glumly.

Although he didn't look forward to the inevitable humiliation that was sure to accompany one of Ariel's visits, he couldn't stop himself from staring at her exciting form as she closed the door of her car and began walking up the path to their house. As always, she was dressed impeccably, in a smart pencil skirt and snug fitting blouse. To Ethan, she looked like a runway model, her beautiful hair styled to one side which only seemed to emphasize her stunning face.

Aunt Wendy had been gathering her things with the intention of leaving when she saw her friend coming up the path and she strode over to Ethan, casually grasping the big rubber pacifier hanging around his neck and forcefully pushing it into his unwilling mouth. He whimpered but did nothing to stop her as he obediently began nursing from the familiar latex teat now filling his mouth. He knew from experience (and a hard spanking) that he was required to submissively suc-k on it until it was removed by another adult.

Between the pink plastic guard masking his mouth and his cute pigtails, his frilly summer dress and fat diapers--he looked every part, the adorable little toddler girl.

They heard a knock at the door and Wendy opened it wide, greeting her good friend with a warm hug.

"It's great to see you, hon," she said to her.

"Glad to get out of the house," Ariel replied as she breezed airily into the room, "And how is mommy's little baby girl?--Don't you look cute today!"

Ethan blushed and wished he could be a part of the conversation, but of course, Wendy had put his pacifier in to prevent just such a thing.

"I've left his lunch on the tray of his highchair in the kitchen and there's a bottle in the warmer," Wendy explained, "Oh, and please be sure to put him down for his naptime at one."

"Okay, will do. Have fun at the shops today," she said pleasantly as Wendy made ready to leave.
Standing over his playpen with her keys in her hand, Wendy wagged her finger at her diapered nephew.

"You are to be on your best behavior, young man," she warned him firmly, "If I get a bad report from your babysitter, you can be sure you'll be taking a trip over my lap when I get home."

Ethan gulped and nodded his head gravely, trying to say something but it was completely muffled by the over-sized pacifier stuffed in his mouth. 

With that, aunt Wendy said her goodbyes and before long, the two of them were left alone.
Stepping over to the edge of Ethan's playpen, Ariel placed her immaculately manicured hands on the padded rail and bent over, deliberately teasing the chaste sissy with an eye-popping view of her incredible, deep cleavage.

Ethan's heartbeat accelerated rapidly and he swallowed hard, suc-king frantically on his pacifier as he stared openly at her sexy bosom.

"Are you going to be a good little girl for me today?" she said in a sultry, yet taunting voice as she slowly unbuttoned the two top buttons straining on her tight blouse, revealing another mouthwatering inch of her cleavage.

Ethan gulped again and nodded his head as if in a trance. His tiny little pen-is was throbbing urgently within his chastity cage and suddenly, he felt ravenously horny.

"Hold your dress up, sissy," she instructed him, "I need to check your diapers."

Ethan blushed hotly, knowing she would soon discover his embarrassing morning incontinence. As she bent over further, the sissy teen was distracted by the view down her blouse as she reached inside the elastic waistband of his plastic panties and felt the warm, wet cloth of his diapers.

"Mm-hm, just as I suspected," she said with her gorgeous smile, "But I think I'll wait to change you--just like a real baby, you'll need to start getting used to the feeling of wearing wet diapers."

Ethan blushed again, her words making him feel very infantile.

"Stand up, baby," she said pleasantly as she took his hand and lifted him up, "I brought you over a little present."

Ethan rose to his feet as Ariel dug in her purse, retrieving something she had inside. Turning to face him again, she held up a frilly pair of nylon, white lace rumba panties, the seat adorned with three sassy rows of pastel rainbow-colored ruffles.

"These are made of a soft, stretchy material so I know they'll fit over your big, sissy diapers perfectly," she gushed enthusiastically.

Ethan whimpered weakly as she held them out for him to step into. Needless to say, it never occurred to him to defy her, and he obediently lifted his Mary Jane-clad foot to step into the prissy, delicate panties.

"These are perfect for a little baby girl," she said with her intoxicating smile as she slowly pulled them up his silky smooth thighs, "Lift your dress up honey."

Ethan did as he was told as she carefully fitted the thin, stretchy panties up and over his fat, bulging diapers. The material was a shiny white and Ethan felt very babyish as she reached around and ran her fingers inside the elasticized waistband, adjusting the fit.

Taking his hand, she led him out of the playpen and took him over to a full-length mirror to make him check out his reflection. Ethan blushed with embarrassment at she twirled him around so he could better see the colorful, playful ruffles gracing his big, diapered bottom.

"Perfect!" she exclaimed again with satisfaction.

"Now you sit down on the sofa here, it's time for a nice bottle feed," she told him.
Going into the kitchen, she soon came back with a baby bottle of warm milk. Sitting down next to him, Ariel gently pulled his pacifier out and replaced it with the warm, rubbery nipple of the bottle. Ethan submissively began nursing on it, although clearly, he was feeling very flustered being in such close proximity to this smoldering hot woman.
Because she was so much taller than he was, she had to bend over to hold the bottle to his mouth and Ethan was treated to a fabulous view of her magnificent breasts. But since he was so worked up and horny, it was hard for him to focus on drinking and occasionally, he would mewl in frustration. His little pen-is throbbed and ached in bitter frustration within its restrictive metal prison.

For her part, Ariel knew exactly what she was doing. She wanted to tease and tantalize Ethan with something that was light years beyond his reach. She knew her mere presence in the house was enough to accomplish that but over the course of summer, she'd begun to feel the beginnings of a streak of revenge that she wanted to exercise. Now that the sissy teen was completely chaste and incapable of even the simplest act of masturbation, she wanted to use her power over him to the fullest.

Today, she had picked out a sexy smooth push-up bra in satiny pink, one that plumped her big, sexy breasts into a jaw dropping display. As she held the baby bottle to Ethan's lips, she used her free hand to slowly, enticingly, unbutton the rest of her blouse, pushing the material to either side and revealing her beautiful bosom before the flustered teen.

It goes without saying that Ethan had always been intimidated by Ariel but this had become all the more pronounced since his aunt had begun his transformation to that of teen toddler. Never having been a with a person of the opposite sex in such intimate circ-umstances, Ethan was completely unprepared for this blatant display of raw female sexuality. He gasped in shock as he took in the entrancing view of her twin globes, inches before his face. She was smiling prettily down upon him and he whimpered in angst as he suddenly felt her hand slowly start to fondle the pillowy front of his diapers.

"Thaaat's my little baby girl," she cooed as her gorgeous smile washed over him.
Her touch was feminine soft as she stroked and patted the fluffy, pantied front of his diapers, sending him into a fit of horniness. Ethan panted and whimpered, unable to take his eyes off of the Ariel's magnificent breasts.

"I'm so glad your aunt decided to make you her little baby girl--you really do belong in baby dresses and diapers, don't you think?"

The last thing on Ethan's mind was to disagree with Ariel and he nodded as if in a daze.

"Don't you think?" she repeated as she momentarily pulled the bottle out of his quivering mouth.

"Y-yes, Ms. Ariel," he replied, meek as a lamb.

"What do you say, sissy girl?"

"I-I belong in b-baby dresses and diapers," he whimpered as his cheeks flushed hotly.
He hated being made a willing participant in his humiliation but he was helpless to stop it.

"Yes you do," she said as she pushed his bottle back into his mouth, "And we're going to make sure everyone knows all about it too.
"I think I'll take you around the block today to meet your neighbors and let them see the cute little baby girl in diapers you've become. What do you think of that?"

Ethan was seized in panic and he suddenly felt a flood of hot, panic-induced pee surging uncontrollably into his prissy diapers.
He shook his head vigorously and the bottle nipple came out of his mouth.

"No! Please!" he cried.

"Yes, sissy--it's time the rest of the neighborhood saw you for the little baby girl you've become," she told him firmly, "The only difference is whether you do it with a blazing bottom or not."

Ethan began whimpering and tears filled his eyes. He could see by the look on her pretty face that she was dead serious. Nor did he doubt her willingness to take him over her lap and paddle his bottom either. He sensed that she still held a grudge against him for his diary writings.

Although he only knew a handful of aunt Wendy's next-door neighbors, there could be no denying this would be truly mortifying to endure.

Ariel stood up and began re-buttoning her blouse.

"So what's it going to be, baby girl? A trip over my knee or are you ready to go meet your neighbors?"

This was such a devastating turn of events. He had gotten himself all worked up when she'd undone her top--and now she was threatening to paddle him!
Hot, bitter tears of frustration tumbled down his cheeks.

"B-but--my diapers are wet!" he whined, stalling for time.

"Looks like you'll get to show everyone why you need them then, won't you?"

Taking his hand, Ariel stood him up and led him out of the house before he could stop her. Tugging at her grip and stammering out protestations, Ethan squealed and whimpered vigorously as she led him outside and next door, yanking him onto the next-door neighbor's porch step and ringing the door bell.

An older woman opened the door, and her mouth dropped open as she took in the teen baby girl in his frilly pink dress and bulging diapers. Staring at the dainty silk bows in his pigtails and his smooth, bare thighs, she shook her head in disbelief.

"This is little Ethan from next door," Ariel said by way of introduction, "He's a chronic bedwetter so his aunt started putting him in diapers every night. Unfortunately, he can't even keep them dry during the day anymore, so I'm afraid his days of wearing big-boy underwear are over now."

The lady looked Ethan up and down.

"Looks to me like you're nothing but a big sissy," she said emphatically without hesitation.

"A big sissy in very wet diapers--aren't they, Princess?" Ariel asked pointedly.

Ethan nodded shame-faced.

"You better run along, baby girl," the woman said dismissively, "Maybe your babysitter will change your diapers."

Ariel thanked her for her time and they made their way across the street to another neighbor. When Ethan showed signs of hesitancy, Ariel simply swatted him on his fat, diapered bottom to send him on his way.

After ringing the doorbell, they were soon greeted by a girl in her late teens. She immediately burst out laughing when she took in Ethan's sissy dress and diapers.
After a brief introduction, the teen smirked and looked Ethan in the eyes.

"Are you the little girl I heard getting her bottom spanked the other day?" she asked.

Ethan's face blushed a bright red. To think this young woman had heard every cruel slap of the paddle from the other night's spanking! It was devastating for his shattered ego!

"Mm-hm. That's our little bedwetter," Ariel confirmed.

"How old is he anyway--11? 12?" she asked incredulously.

Ariel laughed out loud, her gorgeous smile lighting up her beautiful face.

"Would you believe fourteen?"

The girl shook her head.

"I'll bet a big sissy like you cries like a baby when he gets spanked," she remarked.

"The waterworks usually start by the third swat," Ariel grinned.
Ethan's cheeks burned hotly at being the center of this humiliating discussion.

Ariel bent down and squeezed the wet seat of Ethan's diapers.

"Sissy, tell this nice young lady what's going to happen as soon as we get home."

"I-I-I'm gonna get my diapers changed," he stammered red-faced.

"--Our little baby is soaked, aren't you, Miss Priss," she asked him in her condescending tone of voice.
Ethan nodded sadly.

"And then what? What happens every afternoon?" she prompted him.

"I have to take my nap," he responded, sounding just like a little five year-old girl.

"That's right, baby. You'll be going into your crib for your naptime," Ariel explained to the astounded teen, "Sometime, you'll have to come over and see her nursery."

"I can always use a little extra money for babysitting if you need one," she offered.

Baby Bobby

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2023, 09:39:03 AM »
Epilogue

Some years later...

"Hold your dress up...that's a good sissy...Mommy needs to put your baby panties on and then it'll be naptime," Wendy told the embarrassed teen.

Ethan was standing in place, holding the short, frilly hem of one of his pink Sunday school dresses up so that his aunt could pull his waterproof panties up his slim legs and position them over his fat, bulging diapers. This humiliating ritual was also being witnessed by Wendy's friend Anna, who was always amused to see Ethan being emasculated and dominated by his overbearing, smothering aunt.

Ethan hated having his wet diapers changed in front of guests but unfortunately, that was all too often the case. He felt so ashamed, having to docilely submit to her will and demonstrate his unquestioned obedience to her. Wendy liked it because it served to reinforce her absolute authority over the kowed teen and not surprisingly, that was exactly why Ethan hated it. Every time it happened, he felt like another sliver of his dignity was forever removed.

He whimpered impatiently as his aunt tugged and pulled the light, stretchy latex panties, working them up and pulling them over his big, embarrassing diapers. He just wanted this to be over as soon as possible.

"These delicate rubber panties are always more difficult to get on him," Wendy explained sagely to her friend, "But it's worth it when he's in his crib--sometimes his plastic panties leak when he wets himself."

Despite the fact that everyone knew he had lost all control over his bladder years ago, Ethan was still mortified to have matters related to his incontinence discussed with virtual strangers.

"Don't worry, baby," Anna said in a voice dripping with condescension as she patted the seat of his fat, pantied and diapered bottom, "It's for your own good."

Ethan's cheeks reddened, and he started to respond but Wendy immediately saw it and she stuffed his over-sized pacifier into his trembling mouth, bringing an abrupt end to his ability to defend himself before it could even begin. He shook his fists in mute frustration, but he knew better than to spit it out--that was a sure way to end up over his aunt's firm lap for a spanking.

After going all around the stretchy waistband of his panties and ensuring all of the baby soft cotton cloth was contained inside, Wendy sat the fussy boy down on the couch next to her, pulling his pacifier out and replacing it with a big bottle of warm milk. Even though Ethan was fully capable of holding it himself, aunt Wendy always insisted that she be the one to hold it in place while he kept his hands submissively in his lap.

Anna smiled down at the controlled teen, feeling a pang of envy at how successfully Wendy had bent him to her iron will.

"So is it true he hasn't experienced an orgasm ever since you caught him with his diary?" she asked.

"Yes, that's right," she replied, "That was three years ago, and I can say with pride that I've fully cured him of his filthy masturbation habit."

"That's so awesome," Anna gushed with admiration, "A sissy in diapers shouldn't be experiencing orgasms anyway--those are meant for adults--not bedwetters who live like toddlers."

Ethan squirmed next to Wendy and it was obvious he wasn't happy with this line of discussion either.

His aunt patted his soft, bare thigh and smiled down at him.

"Yes, I completely agree. I control every aspect of his life now--all his bodily functions, what he eats and drinks, what he wears, when his bedtime is, what he is allowed to watch--all children's programming, and of course--no computer usage."

Anna nodded and smiled.
"His mother--bless her soul--would be proud of you if she were still around," Anna commended her.

"He's certainly a 100% better behaved boy than when he was living at home," Wendy agreed.

Looking down at the squirming, blushing teen, Anna's gaze fell upon his shiny, bulging diapers.
"Tell me...how do you handle his...um...semen building up, if it never gets released?"

"Oh, I have a very special toy I use for that. It's a rubbery, egg-shaped device that's connected by a control cable to a battery pack. Once a month, I coat it with lube, stuff it up into his little behind and just press 'on'. It tries to burrow it's way deeper inside him, which I understand, feels quite pleasant to him," she explained.

"After about 15 minutes, his semen just begins dribbling out of the end of his chastity device. I let it run for another 15 minutes or so, after which time he will be completely drained.
"You would simply be amazed at how much comes out! Sometimes it's over a quarter cup!
"It used to make a big, gooey mess in the front of his diapers, but nowadays, I put a condom over the end of his chastity tube to catch it all. It goes right back into his baby bottle for immediate consumption--we don't waste anything around here, do we sissy?"

Ethan's cheeks were blazing and he said nothing as he averted his gaze.

"And he doesn't experience an orgasm during that process?"

"Oh no, not at all," Wendy replied emphatically, "That's very important. It leaves him drained but he's still frustrated and horny afterwards, which is just how it should be."

Anna sat down next to Ethan, who was still nursing from his baby bottle.

"You must be very happy to have such a loving aunt that takes care of you," she said as she patted his hairless thigh below the ruffled hem of his dress.

The last of the milk drained out of his bottle and only a few bubbles remained.

"Well, looks like that's it--it's naptime now baby," Wendy announced.

Taking his hand, she led him down the hallway to his nursery where she began changing his fancy, frilly dress out for a more practical diaper shirt made from soft, fuzzy fleece. This one had a design of lambs and building blocks and a script across the chest that read; Diapers are my best friend.

In her usual businesslike manner, Wendy swiftly removed his dress and pulled the cozy, comfortable top over his upraised arms. Once more, he tried to voice some sort of objection, and once more, his aunt simply stuffed his pacifier into his mouth, silencing any protest.

Anna giggled as she looked down at him and she helped Wendy get him into his crib, handing his teddy bear to him and pulling up the soft baby blankets around his neck.

"Sweet dreams, baby Ethan," aunt Wendy told him pleasantly.

The lights were turned out in the nursery and the 17 year-old chaste, sissy baby was left to his nap.

THE END

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender