Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Pink Panties  (Read 15829 times)

billykins

• Story Queen
Re: Pink Panties
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2022, 05:04:04 AM »
At Saturday class Archie and Conor had Mrs Daly to themselves for a full half hour, while she left Janine to lead practice for the others.  The boys wanted to move onto some more complex steps, but she was adamant they must first become fully proficient at the basics.  She also showed them a series of exercises designed to build up the important muscles, mainly involving stretching, jumping, and hopping, and even just standing on one leg to improve balance.
“You can do that anytime,” she said.  “Maybe when your standing around in the playground.  You need to attain a degree of fitness and muscle control and flexibility quickly.  You can’t rely just on the dancing to get you to the same place as the others.  So twenty minutes each morning and evening please, if you want to progress.”
Conor was beginning to understand how Irish dancing related to martial arts, and why his cousin could be good at both.  Another prejudice began to disintegrate before his eyes.  It felt like they were making progress every session, and surprisingly Conor found himself looking forward to seeing Lily on Monday to demonstrate how well he was doing.  And he didn’t forget to take his dress with him when he left, as well as his shoes and his poodles.

His dress was too bulky to go in his rucksack, so on Monday morning he folded it carefully and stowed it away in a holdall – a locking holdall.  He wasn’t going to risk anyone peeking and finding it.  He ran to the bus stop, and by ten to four he was walking briskly down Lily’s street.  He became aware he was looking forward to seeing her – this mousey little girl he would never have looked at twice in the normal course of things – and slowed down while he tried to rationalise his motives.  Sarah’s threats had ceased to be an issue.  It was her…  There was something about her that appealed to him…no, interested him.  He couldn’t make her out, but she had some sort of power, except that it was hidden away deep inside.  Yes, that was it.  And he wanted to find out what it was.  That was it.  That was all it was.

Nevertheless, he found himself smiling broadly as he knocked at the door, and when it opened immediately and Lily threw her arms around him, he didn’t object.
“Did you have a good trip?”
“Yes.  My aunt’s really cool.  She claims she’s a witch, and a little bit of me thinks she really might be…”
I wouldn’t be surprised, thought Conor.
“Did you bring your dress?”
“Yes.  Of course.”
“Mummy!  Conor’s here!”
Laura appeared at the hall door.
“Hi Conor.  You look happy today.”
“Yeah, well…”
“How was class on Saturday?” asked Lily.
“Amazing.  Mrs Daly spent time with me and Archie.  She says we’re definitely going the right way.”
“Great.  Mummy?  Can we have some food in half an hour?  I want to give Conor his present.”
“Of course, dear.”
“Present?”
“Come upstairs!”

Lily ran up the stairs and into her bedroom.  Conor followed.  When he entered he found Lily standing in front of the bed grinning all over her face.
“Ready?”
“Sure.”
She took a step sideways.  On the coverlet was a little square packet wrapped in candy-striped paper and tied with a red ribbon.
“It’s because you like bunnies some much.”
“It doesn’t look like a bunny…”
“No, stupid!  Open it!”
Conor sat on the bed, undid the ribbon, and unfolded the wrapping.  Inside was something – several things – pink and with…
He was surprised, and not altogether delighted.  But he wasn’t going to show Lily.
“They’re so cute, don’t you think?”
“Lily…they’re…so pretty…”
“I knew you’d like them.  I could see you were disappointed with those boring plain ones Mrs Daly made you wear.  There’s three pairs.  I found them in this really cool shop in the village.”
Three pairs of very special panties.  Pink, decorated with tiny grey and white bunnies, the legs trimmed with pink fur, and on the butt a little white pom-pom tail!
“See?  The bunnies look just like Bouncer and Bonny.  This one’s Bouncer, and this one’s Bonny!” she said, pointing to them.  “Do you like them?”
She was so excited, Conor couldn’t help smiling, even if he didn’t feel like it.
“I love them, Lily.  Thank you!”
“Put them on.  With your dress.  Then come and show mummy.  I’ll be downstairs.”
And she dashed out of the room.
Conor sighed.  He didn’t know whether to laugh or cry.  Never mind.  No way was he going to disappoint her.  It was only a bit of fun.  So he got dressed in all his finery.  The panties fitted like a glove.  He looked at himself in the mirror.  He looked stupid, and when he bent forward the little tail popped out from under the back of his skirt.  He shook his head slowly in disbelief.
Lily’s voice drifted up from below.  “Conor?  Are you dressed?”
“Yes, Lily.  Coming.”

Mrs Nimmo was very impressed.  And perhaps a little surprised that he was taking it all in good part.  She made him do a twirl, and show her his cute little tail.
“So will you be wearing them to classes?” she asked, jokingly.
Conor opened his mouth, but before he could speak Lily jumped in.
“Course he will, mummy!  The girls are going to be so jealous!”

babycakes

• Super Sissy
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2022, 01:07:52 PM »
OK, this is a very interesting story!  Started out as a "typical" sissy story, rather improbable and reliant on blackmail.  However, you're giving more depth to the characters, at least Lily and Connor, and the story is getting quite interesting.  One moment Lily's shy and retiring, the next moment quite strong in personality and then, just when her and Connor's relationship starts to become comfortable she tweaks him with a gift of panties even more girly than the pink ones he currently wears to dance class.  Can't wait to see where you take this tale.

billykins

• Story Queen
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2022, 05:25:35 AM »
After they had eaten supper and rested, Lily decided it was time for Conor’s lesson.  He was obliged to wear his new panties, of course, and since it was conducted in the living room, Lily decided her mother should act as audience and judge.  She took her seat in an armchair, smiling in anticipation, and waited for the show to begin.  But at that moment there was a knock at the door.
“Hold it there, guys.  Let me answer this.”
She jumped up and went to the front door.  There was a murmured conversation, a flutter of laughter, and a moment later the door shut and Laura returned with another lady in tow.
“Auntie Barbara!” cried Lily. 
“Hello darling.  Oo, what’s going on here, then?”
“This is my friend Conor,” said Lily, excitedly.  “He’s just joined our Irish dancing group.  I’m going to teach him so he’s ready for the Christmas show.  Conor, say hello to auntie Barbara.”
“Hi Conor,” said Barbara, a hint of surprise in her voice. 
“Hi…”
“You can forget the “auntie”.  Barbara will do.  I’m just the next-door neighbour.  You look very nice, I must say.  Those dresses are gorgeous, aren’t they?”
Conor grunted something, and blushed.
“Perfect timing, Babs,” grinned Laura.  “Now we have two judges.  Conor’s a total beginner, so don’t be hard on him.  He’s very enthusiastic though.”
The two ladies took their seats on the sofa.
“Carry on, sweetie.”
“Right,” said Lily officiously.  “First of all, we need to check you’re properly turned out.  I’m sorry you don’t have a wig yet, but don’t worry.  Mrs Daly will find you one soon.  Now stand up straight and don’t move.  Arms by your sides as I’ve taught you.”
Conor didn’t look at all disappointed that that particular adornment wasn’t yet available to him.
“Let me see…  Dress…it’s riding up a bit…here…”  She gave it a few tugs and a twist until she was satisfied it looked neat enough.  “Shoes…  Conor, you need to polish your shoes…keep them supple…wait till you get your hard ones…they have to be gleaming.  Socks…  Hmm.  They don’t stay up very well, do they.  You’ve got big calves.  Never mind.  We have special glue to hold them in place in competitions and shows…”
“Really?”
“Oh, yes.  I’ve got some here if you’d like to…”
“No.  No, Lily.  That’s fine.  Thank you.”
“Now…  Panties!”
Without warning, she flipped the front pleat of his skirt up against his tummy, and held it there.  Conor flinched, and went to make a grab at it, but Lily was ready for him.
“Conor!  Hands by your sides at all times!  Thank you.”
Laura was in fits, and Barbara was staring open-mouthed, eyes wide with surprise and delight.
“Do you like Conor’s new panties, auntie Barbara?  I chose them myself.”
“She did, too,” gasped Laura.
“Turn around and show auntie Barbara your tail, please.”
At the sight of the pom-pom tail, poor auntie Barbara collapsed into fits of snorting laughter.  Laura gave her a look, which she understood, and she tried to recant somewhat.
“Oh, Conor, I’m sorry.  It was just the surprise…”  She took a deep breath.  “Really, they’re very…nice.  Lily’s so clever with these things, isn’t she?  I'm sure you couldn’t have a better teacher.”
Conor looked sideways at his “teacher”.  He could only see her face in profile, but there was a sort of dimple in her cheek as if she were trying to control herself.  Perhaps it was always there.  She couldn’t be that devious.  It was pure innocence, no doubt.  Anyway, who cared if the grown-ups had a bit of fun at his expense?  Mrs Daly and Lily together were going to make him into the best dancer in the troupe.  They wouldn’t laugh then.  And then, with luck, he’d be allowed to wear nice plain white panties like the rest of them.  He would, but he doubted Archie would reach the same standard.  He imagined the Christmas show – everyone, including him, in white panties, all except poor Archie, still in pink.  How the audience would laugh!  Archie would never live it down…

The lesson proceeded.  Conor worked very hard, really trying copy Lily’s examples and follow her instructions.  The ladies looked enchanted.  He could tell by their expressions and the frequent applause they must have been very impressed by his performance.  He did trip and fall a couple of times, true, but that was, as Lily said, because he was dancing on a carpet and not a proper dance floor.  At the end of the lesson Lily made him take a bow, and all three of them applauded loudly.  Barbara even whistled as if calling for an encore.
“Full marks to the boy in the pom-pom panties,” she cried, enthusiastically.  “Conor, I think you’re going to be a fantastic dancer.  I can’t believe you’ve only just started.”
“Yeah, a week ago,” he replied, with a mixture of pride and modesty.
“Well, I’m sure Lily will have you ready for Christmas.  Can I come?”
“Sure.”
“I’ll be there.  Thank you for such an entertaining evening.”
She turned to Laura, and said in a low voice, “I need a drink darling.  My ribs are aching with the strain.”

The ladies retired to the kitchen, leaving Conor and Lily in the living room.  Conor collapsed on the sofa.
“You did really well, Conor.  I’m proud of you,” smiled Lily.
“Thanks, Lily.  I really tried my best…”
“I know you did.”  She knelt on the carpet, threw one arm over his knees, and looked up at him adoringly.  “You’re very handsome, too.  You know that, right?”
“I…er…”
“And when you’ve got your wig, and your makeup, and everything…”
“Makeup?”
“Oh, yes, of course.  For shows and competitions you’ll have blusher and mascara and sparkly eye-shadow.  You must have seen videos.”
“Oh, er…yes, I think so…”
“And you’ll have your nails painted – we usually have alternate yellow and purple, to match our dresses, and lip gloss…”
“Oh…that’s nice…”
“Maybe on Friday we should try a bit of makeup to see what it looks like on you.  Yes?”
“I, er…”
“Good.  I’ve got plenty here.  I’m sure mummy will help.”

When they got back from dropping off Conor that evening, Lily checked her phone.  She had a text from Sarah.
“How’s it going, Lily?”
She texted back.
“It’s going to plan.  I’ll tell you tomorrow.  Xx”  And a grinning emoji.

Sissy Poopsie

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2022, 09:33:51 AM »
Lily is a little minx but she has Conner eating out of her hand.

Her mum seems to be enjoying watch Lily lead him by the nose to full sissydom.

Great story and I am enjoying each and every update.

cindydolly

• Baby Buns
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2022, 12:58:00 PM »
Love how this story is developing. The two boys are turning into sissies without even realising it. More, more, more pretty please

billykins

• Story Queen
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2022, 07:01:46 AM »
Conor spent an unsettled night.  His dreams were a disturbing mixture of happiness and anxiety.  He found himself in a busy street dressed in a grey bunny suit with a pink tail, all the passers-by pointing and laughing.  But then Lily came to his rescue, taking his hand and leading him submissively into a house and into a little pink room with pink fur for wallpaper, and cuddling him to sleep.  But when he opened his eyes, he found the room full of people, and Lily at the door inviting more in.  He woke with the feeling of wanting explanations – no, perhaps it was reassurance, and immediately he felt he needed to speak to her.  He rang her from his bedroom.
“Lily…hi.  How are you today?”
“Hi Conor.  Yes, I’m good.  Looking forward to practice.  Are you?”
“Well, er, that’s sort of what I wanted to talk to you about…”
“Yes?”
“My new panties…”
“I bet you can’t wait to show everyone.”
Well, yes, of course…   But I was sort of wondering…”
“Yes?”
“I don’t want them to laugh at me…  Don’t get me wrong, I love them, but some of those girls…”
“Conor - silly,” she said gently.  “I can assure you no-one’s going to laugh at you.  Most of them hate having to wear those boring old white panties all the time.  They’re starved of flamboyance.  You wait and see.”
“You’re sure?”
“Absolutely.  You can dump me if I’m wrong.”
That was a funny thing to say, thought Conor.  “Dump” her.  Like she was his girlfriend.  She meant as his personal trainer, probably.  But nevertheless, it gave him a funny – and not unpleasant - feeling.  She did seem to like him.  And her underlying cleverness, which sometimes flashed to the surface like a fish jumping from a lake, somehow fascinated him.  So, reassured, he got ready for school, not forgetting his Irish dancing dress, nor to slip a pair of plain pink panties in – just in case his fears turned out to be well-founded.

He needn’t have worried.  Lily and Sarah had already apprised the rest of the group of their little subterfuge, and briefed them on what to expect and how to react.  The rest of the group – but not Archie.  Archie’s evening with Sarah the previous week had been another masterclass in homely psychology, encouraging the development of his rather innocent and unsuspecting ego.  The strategy was simple – to generate rivalry between the two boys so that they would compete to see who was the best, and effectively execute the girls’ plan for them.  So Sarah complimented him on his grace, his potential, and his appearance – the latter the easiest task, given the fact she thought him just about the cutest-looking boy she’d ever met!
“You know Archie, nothing against Conor, but he does lack a bit of natural balance – poise, even.  That’s really your great asset.”
She remembered his first performance with her tongue firmly in her cheek, but she got the response she desired.
“Yeah, I know what you mean about Conor.  It’s not his fault, course, but he’s always been a bit clumsy.”
“You have the potential to be very good – I’m sure you know that, anyway.  If you stick with me, and we do a bit of extra work – no need to tell anyone – you’ll be in white panties by November.”
“That would be great!  And Conor would have to keep wearing his pink ones!”
“Well, yes, maybe.  But actually – you wouldn’t necessarily know this – a lot of the girls would kill to have some slightly more flamboyant underwear.”
“Really?”
“Sure.  But Mrs Daly won’t allow it.  Anyway, yes, you’re right.  Plain pink panties always mark you out as a beginner.  So it would be good to graduate before the show.”
“I will, don’t worry – as long as you help me.”
“Of course I will, Archie!”  And she gave him a hug which quite turned his head.  No-one had ever taken this much interest in him before, and Sarah…  Well, Sarah…  She was certainly very pretty…  Maybe one day…

To return to Tuesday evening.  When the boys arrived at the town hall, they were surprised to find the whole group already there.  Everyone seemed very cheerful, and greeted them effusively.  Lily and Sarah gave them little waves.  They slipped into the side room to change.
“Everyone seems very friendly today,” said Archie.  “I think maybe we’ve finally arrived.”
“I hope so.  I was afraid they’d never accept us.  You know how girls are.”
“What, jealous of boys?” laughed Archie.  “Yeah, it’s true.  Can’t blame ‘em.  They’re afraid we’re gonna end up dancing better than them, what with our natural physical advantages.”
“What, you mean our strength?”
“Yeah, that, and…our natural grace…”
Conor looked askance at his friend, but decided not to pursue the issue.  He pulled out his new panties and stepped into them.
Archie goggled.  A disbelieving leer spread over his face.
“What…are…those?”
“Oh, just something Lily found…  I’m only wearing them for a joke…”
“They’re a joke all right, Conor,” jeered Archie.  “You’ve got some nerve, I’ll give you that!  I can’t wait to see the girls’ reactions.  They’re gonna be helpless!  Oh, wait a minute.  I know.  That little girlfriend of yours.  She’s got you eating out of her hand, hasn’t she?  Are you in love, mate?  You are, aren’t you?  In love with a junior!  Right, come on – hurry up.  I can’t wait to see this.  Let me zip you up and let’s get out there!”
He’s right, thought Conor.  I’m going to be laughed out of the group.  Why did I let her persuade me?  But all he could do was to frown and blush with annoyance.

Archie pretty much shoved his friend into the main room.
“Hey, girls!  Get a load of Conor’s new panties!”
He flipped Conor’s skirt, giving them a flash of the bunnies and the fur trimming.  He was stronger than his friend, and swivelled him round.
“And look at this!”
He waited for the group to collapse in uncontrollable laughter.  But the reaction was not quite what he expected.
“Wow,” said Janine.  “They’re cute!  Can I see?”
“Wish we were allowed to wear stuff like that…” said Kelly.
“Yeah…look at this trimming…so soft…does it tickle, Conor?”
“Not at all.”
“I love the little tail.  Where on earth did you find them?”
“Well, actually, Lily…”
“I knew it!  You’re so clever, Lily!  You always manage to come up with something incredible!”
Conor’s doubts had quickly evaporated.  He looked triumphantly at Archie, who was now scowling with irritation.  Sarah pretended to support him.
“Lily, I don’t think things like that are allowed.”
“I wonder if Mrs Daly will let you wear them?” said Millie.
“No, course she won’t,” growled Archie, completely thrown.  “They’re not proper beginner panties.”
“Well, we’ll soon find out,” said Janine.  “Here she is.”
“Good afternoon, everyone.  All dressed and ready, I see.  Boys, you’re looking very smart today.”
“Miss?” said Sarah, pettishly.  “I think you need to check Conor’s outfit.  He’s wearing panties which I would say are quite inappropriate!”
“Is he now?  Conor, show me…  Well I never.  Where on earth…?”
“Lily!” said Sarah, frowning.
Mrs Daly turned him round and round.  She was smiling.
“I’ve never seen any panties quite like that!  Where did you find them, Lily?”
“In this really amazing new shop near where my auntie lives,” she said excitedly.  “They’ve got other ones, too…”
“Well, clearly they’re not in complete conformation with the rules,” began Mrs Daly, mindful of the fact she was already party to a minor subterfuge concerning pink probationary panties, “but they are quite fun, I must admit.  I’m inclined to allow Conor to wear them if he wants.  I think the essential point is that beginner’s should not be allowed to wear the white until they have attained a sufficiently high standard.  And in any case I think perhaps Conor feels the need to relax and indulge his feminine side a little.  So provided no-one objects…?”
There was a chorus of “no”s.  But then Sarah stepped forward.
“Mrs Daly.  I can see everyone” – here she frowned at her colleagues – “everyone is prepared to allow this.  But I would just like to point out there are two boys in our group now.”
“Yeah,” said Archie.  “It’s not fair!  He gets to wear those cool panties while I’m left in these plain things!”
He raised the hem of his dress.
“It’s true, miss,” continued Sarah.  “He should be allowed to wear something more interesting as well.  I could help him.”
“Well, of course, Sarah, I could hardly object.  Archie?  Would that satisfy you?”
“Yeah.  And I’ll find some better ones than that!”
“Okay.  I’m glad that’s sorted out.  Now may we get on please?”
As the group got into line, Mrs Daly could have sworn she saw Sarah wink at Lily.  But she must have been mistaken.

billykins

• Story Queen
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2022, 07:34:39 AM »
At the end of practice, Lily put her hand up.
“Miss?”
“Yes, Lily?”
“I was wondering…  We haven’t had a full dress rehearsal for some time.  It would be really nice if the boys could see what it’s like, and dress up as well.”
“That’s a good idea, Lily.  What do you all think?”
There was a chorus of agreement. 
“Well, shall we say, two weeks on Thursday.  That’ll give everyone time to get their costumes sorted out.”
“The boys will need wigs…” said Lily.
“I’ll arrange that.  Blonde for Conor, and brunette for Archie, I think.  I’ll find them some hard shoes as well.  Boys, are you going to go all in?  I mean, there’s more to it than just the clothes, you know.”
“Yes, miss,” said Conor.  “Lily’s gonna help me with makeup.  We’re trying some out on Friday.”
“Archie?”
“Course.”  And he muttered under his breath, “anything he can do, I can do better!”
“I’ll help you, Archie,” said Sarah.
“And help find me some new panties,” said Archie.
“Naturally.  Don’t worry.  We’ll show them.”

Sarah got together with Archie that very evening.
“So what sort of panties do you think you’d like?”
“I dunno, Sarah.  But I want something completely different from what he’s got - but better.”
“Well, Mrs Daly’s really opened it up.  There are no limits.”
“Something the girls will think is cool…”
“What about something in group colours, to match your dress?”
“That would be brilliant!  Can you find something?”
“I can try.  They’re unusual colours for panties, though.  I’ve never seen any purple and yellow.”
“But you’ll look, right?  Please try and find some.  They’d make his stupid bunny ones look even stupider!”
“I’ll do my best, darling…”

Sarah was pleased with herself.  It was a clever idea, it would appeal to Mrs Daly, and the girls would love it.  The bright colours would immediately attract attention, and while people gaped and giggled, he would be really proud of himself, and think how cool he looked!  Perfect.  She could just imagine the surprise when he appeared in them at the group – she was going to have to warn the girls once again to admire and flatter, not to ridicule.  The long-term plan was to have them wearing silly panties for the show, if at all possible.  It wasn’t going to be easy.  She rang Lily.
“Hi, Lily.  Good work today.  He’ll do anything to get his own back.  Finally I suggested panties in our group colours, and he really went for it.”
“Great, Sarah.  It might even make Conor jealous, and then he’ll want something even more outrageous!”
“I know.  We’ll have them competing with each other for the frilliest and the silliest panties.  But there’s a problem.  I’ve looked all over the internet, and I can’t find anything suitable.  There’s a couple of things in roughly the right colours, but the style’s all wrong.  I don’t know what to do.  And we’ve only got a couple of weeks.”
“Hmm.  I could ask my mum.  I’ve told her our plan.  She thinks it’s a great idea.  She did offer to help if we wanted.  She’s clever with clothes.  I’ll ask her.  Why don’t you come round tomorrow after school?”
“I could – but it’s supposed to be my evening training Archie.  Tell you what, I’ll come to yours straight from school, and see him later.”
“Okay.  Great. See you then.”

Lily went straight to her mum.
“Mummy?  Sarah’s got a problem.  Now Archie’s jealous of Conor’s new panties, and he want some new ones himself, but they have to be purple and yellow – group colours.  But she can’t find any, and we need them for the week after next.”
“Oh, dear, Lily!  We can’t have that!  Archie must have his panties, mustn’t he?”  She got out her laptop.  “Let’s have a look…”
They spent half an hour scrolling through images of panties, but there was nothing quite right.
“Those colours together seem impossible to find,” said Laura.  “We need to find a manufacturer who offers a complete range…  Wait a minute, what’s this?  Look at this swatch…any colour you like…what is this…?  Oh, I see…”
“What is it, mummy?”
“Well, dear, these are special clothes…made of rubber…”
“Let me see…  ”Latex”…  What’s that?”
“It’s just a name for very soft, stretchy rubber.  I don’t think that would be suitable for Archie…”
“Why not?  The colours are beautiful.”
“True.  Let’s look at the styles.  Hmm…  No…  No…  No!”
“What about those?  They look all right.  Just like normal girls’ panties, and they've got  frills.”
“Yes, they would do.  And you can choose the colours, so he could have panties with contrasting frills.”
“Yes.  Yellow panties and purple frills!”
“And see there - a tiny pink heart on the leg to show how much he loves them!”
“Yes!  And look, mummy.  Here’s some loose ones with elasticated legs like baby pants!  You can have the colours half and half.”
Laura paused.
“You know, darling, before This goes any further, I think I’d better have a word with Archie’s mum.  And Conor’s.”
“They won’t mind!  Their mothers made them go to Irish dancing cos they were being naughty.”
“Even so…”
“Okay.  Sarah’s sister knows Archie’s sister, Sinead.  Sarah’s coming round tomorrow.  I’ll get Sinead’s number.”

Lily warned Sarah that her mum had found something really special for Archie, but wouldn’t tell her what.  When she saw what they had in mind, she actually jumped for joy.
“They’re amazing!”
“Do you think he’ll like them?” asked Lily.  “Which ones would he prefer?”
“I don’t know.  But we could always get both.  Keep a pair back for Conor.”
“For Conor?” asked Laura.  “But Lily already gave him his bunny panties.”
“Yes, Mrs Nimmo.  But now we have the two of them competing with each other for the cutest underwear.”
“Goodness.  Where will it all end?”
“We have some ideas…” said Lily, slyly.
“Anyway, I must call Archie’s mother.  Sarah, do you have the number?”
“Yes, I got it from Sinead.  You can ring this evening.  Conor’s mum will be there too.”

If Laura had had any concerns about the two mothers’ take on the girls’ plans, they were soon dispelled.  She put the phone on speaker so the girls could hear.
“Hello.  I’m Laura Nimmo.  I’m the mother of Lily, who is one of the girls at Irish dancing.”
“Hi.  I’m Myra, Archie’s mother…”
“And I’m Brigit, Conor’s mother.”
“I don’t know if you know what’s going on…  My daughter and her friend Sarah seem to have taken control of your boys…  They’re here now…”
“Laura?  We know something about it.  Archie came home yesterday complaining Conor had got nicer panties than him!  I couldn’t believe it!  A couple of weeks ago he was out on the street hanging with a bunch of rather nasty second years!  And now…”
“And my son,” said Brigit, “my son was showing me his bunny panties, which I gather your daughter gave him as a present, and telling me he’s hoping to get his nails painted this Friday!  Whatever have those girls done to them?”
“Whatever it is,” continued Myra, “girls?  Keep up the good work.  They’re behaving better than they’ve ever behaved.  Archie never stops talking about Sarah…”
“And Conor seems to worship Lily…”
“Oh, well, I’m glad the girls seem to be a good influence…”
“Good?  It's wonderful - those nasty urchins have turned into little darlings.  Daly's Darlings, I guess,” said Myra.  “What’s your next move, girls?”
“Well,” piped up Lily, “we found them some really pretty rubber panties - latex, is it, mummy?  And we were wondering…if you agreed…  You see, apart from their rivalry, we’re having a full dress rehearsal in two weeks, and…”
“Yes, I was wondering if it would be all right to buy them for them,” interrupted Laura.  “Perhaps you think it’s going a bit far, but the girls chose them and they are rather swish, and in the group colours and everything, and…  Hello?”

Brigit and Myra were holding onto each other to prevent themselves falling off their chairs.  Brigit recovered first.
“Laura…[choke]…Laura…  Sorry…  I absolutely refuse to let the girls put my son in rubber panties…unless I get to a full account with photographs!”
“And for my part,” said Myra, “I would love to see him wear them for this show he’s always talking about.  I’m going to be in the front row, let me tell you.”
“But we must pay for all these accessories,” said Brigit.  “We’ve got a good deal on the dresses from Mrs Daly, and let me tell you, it’s worth every penny...”
“Yes, let’s get together soon,” added Myra.  “I’d like to know what else the girls have in mind.  We’re open to suggestions…”
“The more outrageous the better.”
“Well thank you for being so understanding, ladies,” laughed Laura.  “You’ve made Lily and Sarah very happy.  I’ll get these ordered, then.  They’re made to order but it looks like we should be able to get them in time.  Now shall we make a date to meet up…?”

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender