Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Pink Panties  (Read 16988 times)

Juliet and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

billykins

• Story Queen
Re: Pink Panties
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2022, 09:05:06 AM »
After they had hung up, Myra and Brigit looked at each and burst out laughing again.
“Looks like we have an ally in Lily’s mother,” said Brigit.
“I’ll be fascinated to see what they choose for Archie,” grinned Myra.  “Something really cute, I hope.”
“I love their little dresses,” pondered Brigit.  “They look so sweet, all colourful and sparkly.  I can’t wait to see Conor in his wig and all his makeup.”  (“And his new panties,” added Myra.)  “I’m going to ask one of the girls to take some photos at this dress rehearsal thing.”
“Good idea, Brigit.  I don’t know how those two little girls have brought about such a transformation.  But they have.  Before it was all swagger and violent computer games.  Now what are they fixated on?  Irish dancing panties!”
“I think they’re discovering girls, that’s all.  And the thing is, they haven’t had to make much effort.  They’ve been taken under their wings.  It must be such a novelty to be with kids who, instead of expecting them to act all tough and macho, just want them to be themselves.”
“Do you think this – I mean, dresses and girly stuff – do you think this is “themselves”?”
“Perhaps it is.  I wouldn’t mind, would you?”
“Not at all.  But I’m fascinated to find out a bit more about Lily and Sarah…  Sinead has met Sarah, but she hasn’t said much about her.  When I asked her the other day what Sarah was like, she just smiled, and said “cute” – but whether she meant cute-pretty or cute-clever, I’m not sure…”
“We’ll get the low-down when we meet up with Laura on Saturday…”

Chez Nimmo, Laura was on the phone to her next-door neighbour.
“Babs?  Are you free?  Good.  Why don’t you pop round for an hour.  We’re about to do something that might interest you.  Yes?  Okay.  See you shortly.”
“Is auntie Barbara coming?” asked Lily.
“She is.  I feel she should be in on this.”
“Mummy?  You know Conor’s coming over on Friday and I’m going to try out makeup on him?”
“Yes, dear…”
“Well, maybe auntie Barbara could help you judge…”
“Oh!  Well I’ll ask her.  Perhaps…  Oh, I think this is her now.”
She went to the door.
“Hi, Babs.  Lily was just asking whether you’re free on Friday afternoon.”
“Hello kids…  Why is that?”
“Cos auntie Barbara, Conor’s going to come over, and he’s going to wear his dress and everything, and…”
“Another lesson?”
“No!  Not really.  I’m going to try out his makeup – you know, like we wear for shows and things!”
“You’re what?  Lily darling, wild horses couldn’t keep me away…”
“How about wild rabbits?”
“No – not even wild rabbits!”
“Lily, I have an idea,” said her mother, “couldn’t Sarah bring Archie as well?  Then you could have a real competition to see which boy got made up the best.  And me and Babs could be the judges.”
“Yes!” shouted Sarah.  “That would be fantastic!  We could sit them down next to each other and work on them.”
“Yes.  We could allocate you a fixed period of time – I don’t know, say forty minutes – to make them up as well as you could.  Then Babs and I would inspect them and make a decision,” said Laura.
“We could give the winner a small prize,” added Barbara.  “And for the runner-up, a slightly smaller prize.”
“Brilliant!” cried Lily.  She paused.  “Only thing is, there’s a bit of tension between them at the moment, because of Conor’s new panties…”
“It’s true,” said Sarah.  “I think, maybe…”
“Yes, Sarah?” said Laura.
“Maybe we should fix the result,” she said, slyly.  “Let Archie win.  It would sort of balance things out again.  Thing is, Archie gets so worked up if Conor has something better than him.”
“He does,” said Lily. “Conor’s different.  He doesn’t really care.  He just wants to have pretty things to wear…”
Laura and Barbara looked at each other.
“What do you think, Babs?  Stitch-up?”
“Okay, stitch-up.  But guys - no-one must know – ever!”

billykins

• Story Queen
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2022, 09:15:44 AM »
“So was that it?  To see whether I was free on Friday?” asked Barbara.
“Oh, no, dear.  Something far more important.  We have to choose some latex panties for Conor’s best friend!”
“You have to what?”
“Let me explain…”

Barbara was thrilled to have been invited to take part.  There were so many styles to choose from, and such a range of colours, that it was difficult to make decisions.  Lily came up with the first suggestion.
“Look at these.  They’re like ordinary girls’ panties, with a little bow at the front, but the legs have sort of frilly wings, like on my old swimsuit.”
“Oh, they’re nice,” said Sarah.  “Can you imagine…?”
“Yes, I think those, definitely,” said Laura.  “They’re pretty, and suitably juvenile, don’t you think, Babs?”
“Perfect for an eleven-year-old boy,” replied Barbara, ironically.
“Right I’ll order those…  Maybe two pairs.  Let’s have one pair in yellow, with purple wings, and the other purple, with yellow wings…”
“And the bow should be the colour of the wings…”
“Right.  There we go…select.  Size…small.  Oh, thickness.  You can have them fine, medium for heavy…”
“Oh, fine, dear.  Fine latex will be really soft and stretchy.  Perfect for a little boy’s bum!”
Lily and Sarah giggled.
“That’s it…add to basket,” said Laura.  “Now, we have to have some of these…   Baby pants style, nice and puffy with elasticated waist and legs.”
“I don’t think they’d wear those,” said Sarah.
“Of course they would, Sarah – if you two ordered them too.  They’re quite cheap.  Let’s have a few pairs…  Yellow and purple halved, of course…  What about yellow and pink?  Reminds me of that nice cake…”
“What about transparent?” giggled Sarah.
“Sarah!” said Laura.  “What an idea!  Anyway, it’s called “natural””.  She winked.  “Okay, two pairs of natural as well.  You can threaten them with those if they’re disobedient.  Anything else?”
“Those are really pretty,” said Sarah, pointing at some little bikini pants with tie sides.
“They’re actually part of the bikini set,” said Barbara.
“The panties are cute though,” said Laura.  “Let’s get a couple of sets – yellow with purple ties and purple tops.  Who knows…?”
“Yes,” laughed Lily, “they may like to wear them on the beach next summer.”
“So…  I think that’ll do for the time being.  There, ordered.  I’ll ask if they can get them to us for…what is it today?  The twenty-first of September.  Let’s say Tuesday the fourth.  That gives us a couple of days leeway.”
“Thank you, mummy.”
“Yes, thank you Mrs Nimmo.  We wouldn’t have been able to do any of this without your help,” said Sarah.  “But I’ve got to go and meet Archie now for his training session.  They’re both doing really well.  I'll tell him we've found him some new panties - but I'm not going to let on they're rubber ones!  No, it’ll be a nice surprise for him…”
“It certainly will be.  I hope the lesson goes well.  And we’ll make sure you both have all the makeup you need for your little competition on Friday…”

billykins

• Story Queen
« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2022, 09:35:52 AM »
At practice on Thursday, everyone was impressed by how much progress Conor and Archie had made.  They had mastered the basic steps, and were now able to dance much faster.  The combination of exercises, personal trainers, and sheer rivalry, was producing results.  Mrs Daly was delighted, and praised them fulsomely.  Archie in particular excelled himself, eager to demonstrate that novelty panties, though drawing attention to the wearer, did not by themselves improve performance.  His only problem was keeping his hands by his sides, but Mrs Daly showed him how to correct this, by dancing with a sheet of paper between his arms and his body.
Conor said nothing about the makeup experiment.  So Archie was taken by surprise when Sarah announced it.  At first he looked doubtful.
“Makeup?  Why…?”
Sarah didn’t allow him time to demur.  She knew his competitive spirit would overcome any doubts he may have had.
“We all get made up for shows and competitions.  It’s part of the outfit.  Now Lily is going to practice on Conor tomorrow, so I decided to challenge her to a contest.  It’ll be at her house.  We’ll have two independent judges, and the winner will get a prize.”
“Prize?”
“I don’t know what, but it’ll be something nice.  Anyway, the main thing is that we beat them, right?”
“Right, Sarah!”
“And I know far more about makeup than that junior.  We’ll wipe the floor with them!”
“Yeah!”
“I’ve just got to get the wigs and things from Mrs Daly.  You’re going to be a brunette.  And she’s lending us some hard shoes.”
“Oh…she is?”
“Yes.  We’re going to do it properly.  We want to see what you’ll look like in the show.  So make sure you bring your dress tomorrow.”
“Oh…er, yes, sure…”
“And Archie?”
“Yes? 
“Your new panties are on order…”
“Wow!  Fantastic!  What are they like?”
“Yellow and purple, just like we wanted.”
“Great!  Thanks, Sarah.”

When Sarah arrived at Laura’s house, with Archie in tow, she found everything was already prepared.  Laura had arranged two short sofas side by side against one wall.  In between them was a table with every possible thing they could need laid out.  There were creams and foundation, lipstick and lip gloss, blusher, mascara, eye shadow, glitter – the lot.  The girls were very excited.  They had both put on shorts and old T-shirts in case it got messy.  Lily and Conor were already there.  Conor smiled at his friend, but Archie was still in a huff from the panties episode. 
“You got no chance, mate,” he murmured.
“Mum, this is Archie, Conor’s friend,” said Lily.  “Archie?  This is my mum, and this is my auntie Barbara from next door.  They’re going to be the judges.”
Perhaps Archie thought having Lily’s mum and Lily’s aunt as the judges was not quite fair.  But he was hardly in a position to object.

Laura decided it was time to take charge.
“Right boys.  Now off with you and get changed.  You’ve got your dresses and everything?  And Mrs Daly’s lent you some hard shoes so you’ll look especially smart.  Here they are.”
The hard shoes were very shiny, with laces and a strap and a block heel.
“I like these,” said Conor.  “You can make such a noise with them!”

When the boys returned from changing, walking gingerly in their new shoes, they went to sit down on the sofas.  But Sarah stopped them.
“Don’t sit down there.  Sit on these chairs first.”  She indicated two upright dining chairs.  “We have to put on your wigs.  It will take a few minutes.  I’ll explain what we’re doing.”
The boys sat down as instructed.
“It would be better if you had long hair,” said Lily, “but we’ll make do.  First of all, we have to put in your bumpits.”
“Bum-pits?” said Archie.
“Not bum-pits, idiot.  Bump-its!  They’re going to hold your wigs in place.  With long hair it’s easier.  You make a bun and that holds the donut.”
“Donut?”
She sighed.  “Never mind.  Once you grown your hair out, and it’s nice and long…”
“Grown our hair?” said Conor, puzzled.
“Yes, Conor, grown your hair.  No more haircuts for you two.  Understand?”
The boys exchanged glances, but said nothing.
The bumpits were curved combs with a lump of foam rubber attached.  The girls inserted one into the front (pointing backwards) and one into the back (pointing forwards), combed the boys’ hair over them as much as they could, and secured them with hairclips.  Then they pinned a donut-shaped piece of foam on the back one, and clipped that in place.  Sarah got the wigs out of a bag – great masses of tumbling ringlets, golden for Conor and glossy-black for Archie.  The wigs had netting underneath, and combs at the front and the back, and these they secured to the donut and pinned them tightly down.  Then they used hairclips to secure the wigs all round.  That done, Lily picked up the bag.
“I’ll get the accessories,” she said, excitedly.
“You look beautiful!” exclaimed Barbara, raking them with her video camera.
“What a fuss,” moaned Archie.  “I hope these things are gonna come off again after all this!”
But Lily was already sliding a golden tiara over the bumpit at the front of Conor’s head.  Archie got a silver one.  Then on went sundry sparkly bows, butterflies and flowers, till they looked like human Christmas trees.  The girls stood back to admire their work.  They both seemed happy with the effect.
“You look very pretty, Archie,” said Sarah.  “I could eat you up!”
Archie looked a little alarmed at this unexpected declaration of affection.
Lily expressed her pleasure by giving Conor a kiss on the cheek, at which he blushed and blinked and looked at his knees.
“I caught that perfectly,” whispered Barbara to Laura.

The girls took their charges by their hands, and led them to the sofas.  Laura produced two makeup capes and secured them around their necks. 
“Now sit down in the middle of the sofa, so the girls can get to you from either side,” she said.  “That’s it.  Now girls – you may begin.  Take your time.  You have up to forty minutes if you need it.  Barbara, shall we sit here?”
“Coming.  I’m just going to position the video camera up here, so we record all of the action.”
“Well there won’t be much real action, I hope.  Unless one of them cracks under the strain of sitting still for half an hour!”

The girls both decided to begin with the nails, on the premise they would take some time to dry.  Lily went for alternate purple and yellow, Sarah for silver, to match Archie’s tiara.  While Sarah then knelt beside Archie to begin work, Lily adopted a more intimate approach, climbing astride his knees and working face to face.  It felt proprietorial, but he rather liked it.  First she cleaned his face with cleansing pads and gave him a light application of foundation cream.  Then came the blusher.  Sarah was looking across, expecting – perhaps hoping – that she would make some simple mistake, like using too much.  But she seemed as expert as her friend, and produced a realistic rosy glow about the cheekbones.  As she leant closer, her knees were touching Conor’s panties, and tickling them.  She giggled.
“You wore your best panties then, darling.”
He didn’t remember her calling him darling before.  It was said in a tone somewhere between jest and seriousness.  He found, rather to his surprise, that he didn’t mind at all.
What he did mind, though, was when she picked up a pair of tweezers and began to pluck his eyebrows.
“Hey, Lily…”
“Don’t worry.  I’m not going to pull them all out.  Just a bit of reshaping before I use the pencil.  Sit still, please.”
The eyebrows dealt with, she moved on to his eyelashes, brushing the mascara on delicately until he looked sufficiently glamorous.  Then the eye shadow.  She chose yellow, to match his dress, and added glitter, to match the sequins on his dress and all the sparkly hair accessories.  Finally the lip gloss – a shiny, rich purple – and made him keep his lips apart while she blew on the to dry them.  The makeover finished, she added a couple of things she had brought from her jewellery box: a pair of dangly clip-ons with amethyst pendants, the clips too small so they pinched his lobes cruelly, (though he made no complaint), and a few assorted bangles for his wrists.
She jumped down.
“I’m finished!”
The ladies were genuinely shocked at Conor’s transformation.
“He’s bloody gorgeous, Laura.  Well done, Lily.  That’s a great job!”
Sarah was just finishing.  Archie had been decorated in more traditional fashion, with silver glittery eye shadow and scarlet lip gloss.  But what the makeup lacked in subtlety his natural good looks compensated for.
“They both look delicious!” said Laura.  “Girls – you’ve excelled yourselves.”
“I wish they could always be like that, mummy,” said Lily, innocently.
“Look at yourselves in the mirror, boys,” said Laura, helping them off with their capes.
“Shit, Conor.  We look the business, man.”
Conor didn’t say anything.  He had a strange feeling inside, like suppressed excitement.  The sensation of seeing himself like that, the feeling of the fabrics against his skin and the makeup on his face, and the pain of the clip-ons pinching his ears, made him feel faintly aroused.  He breathed steadily to calm himself.  Lily was looking at him with an amused, enigmatic smile, as if she knew just what he was experiencing.
“We look better than half them girls in the group,” continued Archie.  “Don’t you reckon?”
“You do, mate,” laughed Conor.  That wig’s really you!”
“So – who’s the winner, then?”

It was fair that Sarah and Archie won.  Lily and Conor knew they were the moral victors, and they didn’t begrudge Archie his moment of glory.  It defused his resentment about the panties, especially when he knew some very special pairs – though he didn’t know quite what – were on the way.
The prizes?  The winners got a pair of tickets to see “The Lion King”.  And the runners-up?  The same – adjacent seats!

billykins

• Story Queen
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2022, 08:04:30 AM »
Sunday afternoon.  Practice over.  The boys off by themselves somewhere.  Lily had stayed at Sarah’s overnight, and the girls were now hanging out at Lily’s house, playing Monopoly on the floor in the living room.  Laura in the kitchen, making a cake.
“Mum?  What sort of cake you making?”
“I’m making two, as a matter of fact.  Lemon drizzle and chocolate.”
“Yum!  Can we help?”
“You can come and help beat the mixture if you like.”
“Okay!”
They left their game and ran into the kitchen.
“Who wants which?  Sarah, why don’t you do the chocolate, and Lily, this is the lemon cake.”
The girls got to work.
“I didn’t have time to ask you - how was Irish dancing yesterday?”
“Great!”
“And were the boys there?”
“Of course, mum!  They wouldn’t dare miss a class.”
“You know I met up with their mothers yesterday evening.  Brigit and Myra.  They’re nice – a lot of fun.  We ended up staying out quite late.  They’re so grateful to you two for channelling the boys interests into something…er, more graceful, shall we say.  They don’t know how you did it.  Actually, neither do I…”
“Lily seduced Conor,” laughed Sarah.
“Sarah!  What a thing to say!  My innocent little daughter…seduced him?”
Lily giggled.  “Not exactly, mum…  But I'm so nice to him, and cuddle him, and tell him how cute he is…”
“Yes, dear, I’m sure.  And I notice you dress up for him these days, too…”
Lily blushed.
“And you, Sarah.  Are you using the same feminine wiles?”
“Not exactly, Mrs Nimmo.  I don’t need to.  I don’t know whether it’s because he likes me, or whether it’s just his way, but he seems to prefer me telling him what to do than making up his own mind.  He’s very easy to push around.  I just say, “Archie, get dressed.  Archie, come here.  Archie, go and buy me some sweets.  Archie, put on these panties.”  And he does it!  Once or twice I’ve had to be strict with him, and he gets all flustered and starts apologising.  It’s great.”
“Do you think he likes dressing up as a girl?”
“No, not really…but he does like being the centre of attention.  He’s a bit of a show-off – specially around the girls.  So Irish dancing is perfect for him, especially now he thinks he’s a such a great dancer and the trendsetter in panties!”
“Conor’s a bit the same,” said Lily.  “But he likes girls’ clothes,” she added.  “And I like him wearing them.  He blushes and all that, but I can see he feels excited – like when I was doing his makeup and stuff.  I’ll soon have him wearing dresses at home too – and perhaps in the street even!”
“Never!” cried Sarah.  “You couldn’t, could you?  He must really like them…”
“He does.  Didn’t you see him on Friday after he was all dolled up?  He could hardly stand still.”
“I did notice he couldn’t stop staring at himself in the mirror…” said Laura.
“It’s like he can’t believe how pretty he looks.  After the competition, when he went upstairs to change, he asked me to come up and take some snaps first.  You should have seen him posing!  He made me promise not to show anyone, unfortunately.” 
“Well, well,” said Laura, “fancy that!  But it’s true, he does make a delightful girl…”
“So does Archie,” said Sarah.  “What do you think, Mrs Nimmo?  Perhaps we should have another competition.  It was such a laugh.”
“Why don’t you?  Barbara would be happy.  She can’t stop talking about how much she enjoyed it,” said Laura.  “We could invite their mums as well.  It wouldn’t have to be Irish dancing stuff.  Just see which one you could turn into the most convincing girl.”
“That would be amazing!” cried Lily.  “I’ve already had some ideas about what he’d look good in.”
“And?”
“Blonde wig, little tight dress, stockings and high heels!”
Laura laughed.
“And I’d put Archie in a little girl’s gingham dress with knee socks and a big bow in his hair!” said Sarah.
“He’d look so sweet, “ said Laura.
“And if he objected…”
“Yes?”
“I’d put him over my knee and give him a good spanking!”
“I don’t think he’d like that too much.”
“No.  But I would…”
“You’re so naughty, Sarah.  I hope you’re not corrupting my daughter.”  She looked thoughtful.  “Tell you what, I’ll run the idea by Myra and Brigit.  See if they approve.  Maybe in a few weeks…”
“Yes, mum, please do,” cried Lily, jumping up and down.  “It would be such a fun thing to do.  The clothes wouldn’t be expensive.  Me and Sarah could go round all the charity shops to find stuff.”
“Okay.  Leave it with me.  Now, are those cake mixtures nicely beaten?”

billykins

• Story Queen
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2022, 08:07:58 AM »
No matter how the girls had achieved it, the boys were firmly under their thumbs.  Without articulating it, they knew that, in the light of amount of digital evidence chronicling their association with Daly’s Darlings, it was expedient to put all thoughts of withdrawal out of their minds.  Not that they had the slightest interest in returning to their previous existence.  Their heads had quite been turned.  They had entered a magic land of glitter and glamour, of beautiful girls light as fairies in bright brocaded dresses.  Lethargy had been ousted by lipstick, and pugnacity by pretty panties.

Archie was very anxious about his new panties.  Sarah had to conceal her amusement every time he asked after them.  It was the Thursday a week before the dress rehearsal.
“Er, Sarah?  You know you said…about my panties...that they should be here for the full dress rehearsal?  Have you heard anything..?”
In fact Lily had reported they had arrived that morning.  But she enjoyed keeping him on tenterhooks.
“Well, Archie, they’re supposed to be here that week…  But no, I haven’t actually heard that they’ve been sent yet…  They’re custom made, you know…”
“Yes.  Yes, I know.  But I don’t want to have to appear in those same old things.  The girls expect something more than that…”  He paused.  “I’ve been growing my hair…see?”  He tugged at a curly lock.  “Should help my wig stay in place, yes?”
“I can see!  Good boy.  I’m proud of you.  It should be really long by the show.  And make sure you brush it when you wake up and before you go to bed, won’t you?”
“Yes, Sarah.”
“And put that skin cream I gave you on every night.”
“Yes, Sarah.  I do.”
“It’ll keep your skin nice and soft.  And I know we allowed you to take off you nail polish after the competition, but next time…”
“Yes, Sarah?”
“Next time keep it on.  Understand?”
“But…”
“No arguments.  If your friends see it, so what?  Eventually, when you’re one of the best dancers in the group – maybe in the area – everyone will have to know.  And you’ll be famous.  You might even get in the paper!”
“Really?”
“Of course.  Then no-one will dare to challenge you.”

Mrs Nimmo kept the parcel aside for the girls to open.  They were so excited, but they unwrapped it carefully.  Inside were several individual packages wrapped in tissue.  They opened them one by one.  The first package contained two pairs of Archie’s yellow panties with purple wings and a bow.  They took a pair each.  Lily gasped.
“The rubber’s so fine and soft!  And look – they’ve made the wings really frilly!”
“Archie’s going to look a treat in those,” laughed Laura.  “When are you going to show him?”
“Not till Thursday,” said Sarah.  “I don’t want him thinking about it too much.”
“Oh, Sarah!  Look at these cute baby pants!” cried Lily, who was tearing open more packages.  “Some have plain legs, and some have frilled legs with little bows at the sides.  And…oh!  These are the plain ones you wanted.”  She giggled.  “I want to put Conor in a pair of these!  He’d die of embarrassment!”
“And there are the pink and yellow ones I suggested,” said Laura.  “Imagine how sweet they’d look with those peeping out under their dresses – especially if they were all puffed out with a nice big nappy!”
“Yes!” cried Sarah.  “I’m going to make Archie wear them when we have the girly competition, with his little baby girl dress!”
“With a nappy?”
“Yes!  With a nappy!”
“I can’t wait to see that, Sarah.  Their mums are very enthusiastic.  We’re going to fix a date towards the end of the month.”
“Great!  Lily, we need to start thinking about clothes…”

billykins

• Story Queen
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2022, 08:14:33 AM »
The day of the full dress rehearsal.  Most of the girls turned up already dressed and made up, but Archie and Conor could not of course be seen in the streets in their dresses – “pity,” said Lily – and had begged their teachers, under some unlikely pretext, to get off school fifteen minutes early.  As the other girls gossiped in the small hall, the boys were in their private changing-room, being prepared. 
Archie was all excited, imagining how, in his new colour-matched panties, he was going to eclipse Conor, delight Mrs Daly, and be mobbed by the girls, admiring his style, and all desperate to know where he had got them.  He hadn’t actually seen them yet.  Sarah thought it better to keep them till last.  She wasn’t absolutely certain he was going to be overjoyed.  She could only hope for the best.  Neither had she told the girls exactly what to expect – only that Archie was going to surprise them all, but that whatever their inclinations, they must not on any account laugh at him.
“Well, I’m going to have my phone ready when you bring them out,” said Janine.  “Prepare for the unexpected.”
“Me too,” said Kelly.  “I can’t wait to see them with their wigs and makeup and everything.”

First the boys were fitted with their wigs, and then made up.  This time Archie had the colour-matched eye-shadow, and Sarah also painted his upper lip purple and his lower yellow.  Similarly she painted the nails of his left hand yellow, and those of his right hand purple. 
“I’m gonna be totally in troupe colours!” said Archie.  He smirked at Conor.  “What you got?  Oh, yeah.  Red lipstick – original!  What’s that?  Blue eyeshadow?  Don’t suit you, mate.  And yer nails…oh, I see…glittery!  What, think that’s gonna make the girls like yer?  No chance.  And them same old bunny pants!  Wait till you see mine!  Sarah?  Can I see them now?”
“All right.  Keep calm.”  She produced a tissue packet, unfolded it, and…  “Taraa!  Well?  Like them?  I hope so.  They cost enough, I can tell you.”
Archie stared.  For a moment Sarah thought he was going to get angry.  But then…
“Wow!  They’re just exactly the right colours!  And really shiny!  And I love those wings on the legs!”
“And the bow?”
“Yes.  And the bow.  Where did you get them?”
Sarah breathed a sigh of relief.  “Aha, Archie.  That’s our secret for now.  Here, feel them.”  She handed them over.
“Cool…  They’re like…rubber…”
“Not rubber – latex.  Very fashionable.  None of the others will have anything like that.  You’re going to wow them today, Archie.”
“Yeah…   Let me get them on…”
“Hold on.  I just need to dust them with baby powder.”
“B-baby powder?”
“Oh, just talc.  Actually this isn’t baby powder.  It’s scented.  See?”
“Mmm, yes.  Nice smell…”
“Okay. There you are.  I hope they fit.”
He stepped into them and pulled them up.
“Perfect!”
“Are they comfortable?”
“Yeah.  They’re so light it hardly feels as though I’m wearing them.  And they’re so soft and stretchy…”
Conor was looking on open-mouthed.  He was about to say something, when Lily bent down and whispered in his ear.
“Shh.  Don’t…”
He understood at once.  He adopted a different tone from that which he had intended.
“Wow, Archie…  It’s not fair…  Why do you get rubber…sorry, I mean latex panties, and I have to wear…these?”
Archie gave a short laugh.  “That’s what happens when you try to outsmart me, mate.  Now we’ll see who the girls will be looking at this evening.”
Too true, though Sarah.
“So we’re ready, right?  I’ll let you go in first, Conor.  I’ll wait a few seconds and then follow you.  Okay?”
“Suppose so…”
Lily took Conor’s hand, and Sarah Archie’s.  Lily opened the door, revealing a row of expectant faces, each surmounted by a spectacular wig…

billykins

• Story Queen
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2022, 01:33:39 PM »
Archie hung back for a few seconds, conscious that he was already the focus of everyone’s attention.  Mrs Daly hadn’t arrived yet, which was a pity, but anyway there was a whole bunch of admiring girls to show off to.  He hitched up his skirt, to make sure they all got a glimpse of his new underwear, and swaggered into the hall.  Pretending to look for the teacher, he swivelled balletically left, then right, knowing it would make his skirt swirl up a little more.
“Oh.  Bernadette’s not here yet, then,” he remarked casually, pretending a familiarity which no-one, and especially he and Conor, would dare to assume.
He could see all eyes fixed on his new panties.
“Oh, yes…  Do you like them?  Latex, you know.  Group colours.  But I suppose you can see that.”
The girls had been well prepared, and in any case there was no way they were going to spoil such a humiliating display.  Nevertheless, this was better than anything they could have imagined.  Swallowing their desire to scream with laughter, they somehow kept their cool, doing anything to keep the exhibition going by egging him on further.
“Wow, Archie!  Wherever did you get them?  They’re the coolest…” said Janine.
“They must have been super expensive…” added another.  “Like, designer…  S’pose you’re not going to let on…”
“Suffice it to say,” he returned, pompously, “suffice it to say, that I have my contacts in the rag trade…”
Someone at the back snorted.  He glared at them.
“The fact is, these are custom made.  You can’t just go into a shop and buy them, like the things you’re wearing…  In any case, you heard what Bernadette said.  Only me and Conor are allowed non-regulation panties, I’m afraid.  So it wouldn’t do you any good even if I told you.”
“Darling, why don’t you show the girls those little frilly purple wings and everything?” said Sarah.  “Don’t keep them to yourself.  Lift you skirt a little.  They’re dying for a good eyeful.”
“Okay.  Sure.”
Archie lifted the front pleat proudly, revealing his latex panties in all their glossy, colourful splendour, offering the little bulge of his private parts as a sort of modest bonus.
“They look amazing,” said Kelly, eyes dancing.  “Can I feel the latex?”
“Er…”
But the girls were already clustering around, admiring the softness and smoothness of the taut rubber, and discussing the style and fit with great seriousness.  It was not only the latex they were feeling, but having got himself into this position, Archie could not easily see a way out.
“They fit you perfectly,” gasped Grace, her voice subtly tinged with envy.  “We should ask Mrs Daly if we could get some too.”
“She won't let us,” replied Riana.  “It’s not fair if the boys have all the cute clothes.”
“Imagine the sensation at the show if we all wore these,” said Janine.  “So pretty!”  She tugged at the leg frills.
Kelly was smoothing his tummy, and in a careless moment, while she was gossiping with one of the others, her fingers accidentally brushed against his little member, making him flinch.  He felt his cheeks burning.  He had hoped for adulation, but he hadn’t expected quite so much physical attention.
“Girls…  I think Mrs Daly’s here…  Maybe we’d better…”
“No she isn’t.”
“But she’ll be here any minute…”
“She’s going to love these, you know,” said Kelly, tickling the back of his thigh.  “You guys really know how to get her attention, don’t you?”

Everything would have been fine had it not been for Millie.  Millie, the youngest in the group.  Out of nowhere, her little voice piped up.
“You look silly, Archie!  I can see your thing, too.  It looks like the coc-ktail sausage mummy packed in my lunchbox today!”
There was a moment’s silence, then everyone fell about laughing.  Everyone except Archie himself.
“Shut up, Milly!” he roared.  “You don’t know nothing!  What the fuc-k do you know about fashion?  And what are you lot smirking about?”
The laughter had indeed subsided into silent mirth.  Archie, not realising that Mrs Daly had just walked into the room and was standing right behind him, continued his tirade.  The old Archie, the Mr Hyde, was making a brief reappearance.
“What’s funny about that?  She’s too fuc-king young to be dancing with us anyway, and she doesn’t know shit.  And all the rest of you are jealous, too – I can see it in your faces.  Wait till Bernadette gets here.  She knows quality when she sees it.”
“I do, Archie.”  He jumped, and swung round.  “And I know rudeness, too.  Never in all my years teaching have I heard a single swear word.  Now I have heard several.  Nor have I ever been called by my Christian name.”
“I-I – M-Mrs Daly, I-I was just…   Millie was rude to me first…  You sh-should have heard…”
“I don’t want to hear anything else, Archie.”  He opened his mouth again.  “No.  Not another word.  You’d better go and stand in the corner while I decide what’s to be done.  No, you can face the room.  And keep holding up your skirt so we can all admire your beautiful new panties!  The rest of you, let’s begin the class.”
“He needs a good hard spanking,” murmured Sarah to Lily.  And added, with a smile, “and I’m going to see he gets it.”

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender