Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Pink Panties  (Read 16968 times)

billykins

• Story Queen
Re: Pink Panties
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2022, 01:41:08 PM »
After the class ended, Mrs Daly made him stay in the corner, though he was allowed to drop his skirt.  The girls departed one by one, each giving him a little smile and a wave - except Millie, who simply stuck her tongue out at him.  While Conor changed into his school clothes, preparatory to heading home, Mrs Daly disappeared into a side room.  She re-emerged ten minutes later. 
“I’ve spoken to your mother.  She doesn’t know what to do with you.  She thought all that nasty behaviour had been left behind.  She also told me you and Sarah were supposed to go to Lily’s house tonight.”
“Yeah.  We were going to do some extra practice…”
“Well, you’re still going.  But it seems your mother and Mrs Nimmo have had a conversation, so don’t expect to be treated with kid gloves.”
“No, miss.”
Archie hung his head, and turned to go to the changing room.
“And where do you think you’re going?”
“To get changed, miss.”
“No, you’re not.  You can go to Lily’s just as you are.”
“But miss…!” began Archie, panicking.
“Are you ashamed of the Daly group’s dress?”
“No, miss.  Course not. But…”
“Then off you go.  The girls will see you get there safe and sound.  Won’t you, girls?”
“Oh, yes, miss!” beamed Sarah.  “We’ll hold his hands all the way!”

It was just as well they did, because Archie dared not look up in case somebody recognised him.  He kept his eyes firmly on the ground.  The wait at the bus stop was nerve-racking, hearing all the comments about “that pretty girl in her Irish dancing dress”, or “such a beautiful dress!  Though a little on the short side, in my opinion”.
On the bus he wanted to have a window seat, and hide behind Sarah.  But she was having none of it, and climbed in first, leaving him on the aisle side.  Lily sat behind and teased him.
“Don’t worry, Archie.  No-one going to recognise you.  Everyone thinks you’re a girl.  None of them would even believe you’re a boy if you told them!”
“Shh!  Someone might hear.”  Archie clasped his hands in his lap, making sure his skirt concealed his flashy new panties.  He began to relax a little.  Three more stops and they would be getting off – and the bus stop was right near Lily’s house.
Then, at the very next stop, two boys got on and came and sat right opposite.  They looked about thirteen.  He didn’t recognise them, but he could feel them staring at him.  Eventually the one on the aisle, just a yard from him, spoke.
“Hi.  You do Irish dancing.  My cousin does that.  Which group do you belong to?”
Archie was too frightened to speak.  Sarah leant forward.
“She’s a bit shy.  Daly’s Darlings.  All three of us.  Which one is your cousin in?”
“Oh, I think they’re called Dara Kelly?”
“Yes.  I know them.”
“But their strip isn’t as pretty as yours.”
“It is nice, isn’t it?  Yellow and purple go so well, don’t they.  I’m Sarah, by the way.  This is Lily, and this…this is…er…Annabel.  We’re best friends.  Say hi, Annabel.  Don’t be so shy.”
But Archie kept silent, and remained looking down at his hands.
“Nice to meet you.  I’m Patrick, and this is Andy.  Which school do you go to…?”

The conversation proceeded, Archie – now Annabel – getting more and more uneasy, and still unable to say a word.  He prayed their stop would arrive soon, but the traffic was heavy and the bus was taking its time.  Sarah was telling Patrick how Annabel was a relative beginner, but a natural.  Patrick had turned sideways  and was leaning forward, his face inches from him.  He could feel his cheeks burning.  Then Patrick addressed him directly.
“Er…Annabel?  Maybe you’d like to…er…meet my cousin.  You could swap tips.  She’s only a beginner, too.  I mean, she’s only nine.  But I’m sure she’d like to meet you.  Perhaps you’d like to come round to our house one evening?  Have supper?”
“You don’t have to say all that,” piped up Lily, grinning.  “If you want to ask Annabel out, go ahead.  She's most shy when she meets someone she likes, so she must like you a lot!”
“Yeah.  Give Patrick your phone number, Annabel.  Here, I’ve got it.  Ready Patrick?”
“No!” hissed Archie.  But Sarah was already dictating it, relishing Archie’s panic.
“And I’ll give you mine, too.  She’s never had a proper boyfriend, you see, so she’s very bashful.  But passionate too, wait and see.  You like Patrick, don’t you Annabel?  There.  She said yes.  I can tell she’s very excited – look how she’s blushing!”
“Thanks.  I’ll ring you, then, Annabel.  We have to get off here…but it’s been lovely to meet you…all of you…”
“And you Patrick…Andy.  And Patrick?  Any problems getting through just call me and I can make the arrangements.  Don’t worry.  She’ll soon come out of her shell, and then you’ll be surprised by what you find.”

After the boys alighted, Archie gave vent to his feelings.
“How could you do that?  Giving him my phone number and everything.  What’s he going to think when I won’t go out with him?”
“Oh, but you will,” replied Sarah, firmly.  “It’s too good a prank to let go.  Don’t worry.  Me and Lily’ll make sure you look the part, won’t we Lily?”
“Definitely!  You’re going to look so glamorous, Archie – I mean Annabel.”
“And you better put on your best panties, too – just in case!”
“Shut up!”

billykins

• Story Queen
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2022, 01:53:21 PM »
On the short walk back to Lily’s house, Archie strode along in front, frowning, desperate to get off the streets, while Lily and Sarah followed behind, talking and giggling, every now and then exploding into raucous laughter.  He was relieved when finally Lily opened the door and he could get into the privacy of the house.  But his relief didn’t last long.  The reception committee, Laura and Barbara, did not look amused.
“Good afternoon Lily, good afternoon, Sarah.  Good afternoon, Archie.  We’ve just been talking about you.  I’ve spoken to Millie’s mum.  You may like to know she’s very upset – Millie, that is, but her mum as well.  What have you got to say for yourself?”
“She isn’t upset, Mrs Nimmo.  Her?  No way!  She just putting it on to get me into trouble!”
“Oh, really?  A little innocent eight-year-old girl?  So you think it’s fine to swear at little girls, do you?”
Archie looked contrite.  “I didn’t swear at her…I only said wtf…”
“According to her, you said she was too effing young to be in the group.”
“Oh, that…  I didn’t mean it…  But she laughed at my new panties!”
“She was a bit jealous, that’s all,” said Sarah.  “You know what kids of that age are like.  You had something she wanted, but couldn’t have.  That’s all.”
“Yeah, maybe.  But Mrs Nimmo, I’m telling you, she’s a sly one, she is.  If only you knew her…”
“Well, we’re going to have the opportunity,” put in Barbara.  “She's coming round later, with her mother, and you’re going to apologise to her.”
“Seriously?”
“Seriously.  Or your mother’s going to cancel your trip.”
“No!”
“Yes,” said Laura.  “She and Brigit have just found an airline that will accept unaccompanied children on a flight.  They’ve signed a special agreement and are about to pay for the tickets.  But they can easily take your name off the list.”
“No!  Okay, I’ll apologise.  I didn’t mean to say fuc-k – it just slipped out…”
“You’d better mean it.  Millie’s mother is furious.”
“So…can I get changed now?”
“Certainly not!  In any case, Megan wants to see what all the fuss was about.  You’ll have to show her your panties.”
“Shit!”
“Archie!  Enough!  Don’t make it worse for yourself.  All you have to do is apologise nicely and that’ll be an end of it.”
“It’s a fuss over nothing.  That little…  Millie is milking it for all it’s worth.  She never liked us being there from the beginning.  In my opinion…”
But Lily couldn’t hold it in any longer.  “Mummy?  Guess what?  Archie’s got a boyfriend!”
“Sorry?”
“No I haven’t!”
“Yes, he has,” said Sarah.  “He met this boy on the bus coming home.  His name’s Patrick.  He fancies Archie a lot, and he’s going to…”
“Shh.  There’s the door.  That’s them.  Tell me later.”

Millie’s mother was  a short, dark, slight woman with black eyes and a pointed nose.  Laura showed her in and she greeted the others – Archie excepted – with what she imagined was a smile. 
“And this is Archie,” added Laura.  “He’s very sorry for what happened, I know…”
“Is he?  Well, are you, Pink Panties?”  Her lip curled.  “That’s what she calls you at home.”
“Sorry?  She does?”  He glared at Millie, her eyes wide with innocence.  “Yeah, Mrs…”
“Price.”
“Mrs Price.  It was all a misunderstanding.  Millie started making fun of me…”
“I didn’t…” wailed Millie, wiping a counterfeit tear from her eye.  “I was just admiring his new panties – we’re not allowed panties like that – and he started swearing at me.  He’s never liked me right from the beginning.  And he’s always showing off.  He’s horrible!”
Archie stared at her in disbelief.
“You’re the one who’s horrible.  All the other girls think I’m great…”
“Oh they do, do they?” interrupted Mrs Price. 
“Well, no – I didn’t mean it like that…”  He realised he’d given himself away.  He tried to retrieve the situation but only got himself in deeper.  “See…  Cos, like, I – we, that is – me and Connor – cos we get to wear special panties, and cos mine are like, really neat…”
“Are they now,” Mrs Price asked, with a slight sneer.  “So…  May I see them?”
“Show Mrs Price your panties, Archie,” cried Lily, who, with Sarah, seemed to be enjoying the exchange immensely.
“Er…  Okay…”
He lifted his skirt.  Mrs Price’s eyes opened a little wider.  Her hand went up and covered her mouth, on the pretence of scratching her cheek.  She glanced at Laura and Barbara.  She recovered herself.  Her eyes were twinkling now.
“Well, I can see how my daughter may have been a little envious.  But really.  First of all you flaunt your new panties in front of the whole troupe…”
“I didn’t flaunt them…”
Megan Price ignored the interruption.  “Then you swear at a young girl for a minor expression of quite forgivable envy.  But what cannot be forgiven, Archie, is your bullying behaviour.”
“I agree,” said Laura.  “And all you’ve done is to make excuses.  I haven’t heard a proper apology yet.”
“You don’t seem to understand your holiday is at risk,” added Barbara.
“Exactly,” continued Laura.  “And you don’t seem to understand you were in the wrong.  Which suggests to me you need to be punished to bring it home to you.”
“No…please…I really want to go to Texas…”
“Well then, you’ll have to take your punishment from us.  Otherwise I’ll have to tell your mother you’ve reverted to your old ways.”
“Yes.  Okay.  Whatever you say.  Please don’t say that to my mum!”
“All right.  So what would be appropriate?  Barbara?  Any ideas?”
“I don’t know.  Maybe…”
“Yes?”
“Maybe we should let Millie decide.  She’s the injured party, after all.”
“I think that’s an excellent idea.  Megan?  Would that satisfy you?”
Millie’s tears had quite dried up, and now she was bouncing up and down with excitement.  Archie stared at her in horror.
“Yes, mummy, please let me…”
“I think it’s a perfect solution, ladies.  Yes, darling.  We’ll let you deal with Pink Panties yourself.”
Archie opened his mouth to protest, but Laura cut him off.
“Good, that’s settled,” she said, breezily.  “Anyone fancy a glass of wine?”

billykins

• Story Queen
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2022, 09:08:47 AM »
The ladies retired to the kitchen.  Laura pulled a bottle of white from the fridge, enticingly clouded with condensation.
“Archie seems a bit anxious,” smiled Barbara.
“Anxious?” said Laura.  “Do you think so?  What’s he got to be afraid of?  His punishment is going to be decided by a sweet innocent little eight-year-old girl – who he’s just disparaged and sworn at!”
Megan laughed.  “She’s nine Saturday week.  And though she’s my daughter, I have to add that she’s far from innocent.  Indeed, when she gets jealous like that, she’s quite capable of being mischievous and sometimes even a little spiteful!”
“Really, Megan?  I would never have believed it of such an angel,” smiled Laura.  “Oh, dear.  Poor Archie!”
At that moment, the angel in question poked her head in at the kitchen door.
“Mummy?”
“Yes, dear?”
“I’m still deciding what to do to Archie.  Sarah and Lily are helping.  They told me to ask you if the grown-ups would help if we needed them.”
“Well, I think we would certainly support you…”
“Of course,” cried Barbara.  “Anything you need, darling.  We’re all on your side, you know.”
“Ooh, thank you!”  And she ran off back to the others.
“Thanks Barbara,” said Megan.  “She is a bit little to punish a big boy like Archie all by herself.”
“Barbara’s a teacher,” grinned Laura.  “She knows how to take care of naughty children – don’t you, dear?”
“I should hope so.  I’ve been a teacher for nearly twenty years.  My mother was a teacher before me.  In her day teachers were allowed to spank bad children.  No more, unfortunately.  But I’ve still got her old leather paddle, which used to hang in her classroom as a warning.  Once I took it into school to show the kids.  They couldn’t believe it.  You should have seen their horrified faces when I told them this had been used on hundreds of kids’ bottoms!”
“What a pity you’ll never get to use it, Barbara!”
“I know.  It is.  These days we have to be so careful.  Even just telling a child off can bring the parents in complaining that you’ve bullied it.  But they’re allowed to say anything they want to us, and we’re supposed not to react.”
At that moment Millie came back, accompanied by Sarah and Lily.
“Millie’s decided on Archie’s punishment,” said Sarah.
“Yeah,” added Lily.  “He was treating her like a baby, saying she was too young for the group and all…”
“So mummy?  I’ve decided to punish him by making him the baby!” laughed Millie.
“Just for a day…” said Sarah, seeing the surprise on the faces of the women. 
“And how are you planning to do that dear?” asked Megan.
“We’re going to help,” said Lily.  We’ll dress him in baby clothes…”
“And give him a dummy to suc-k…” continued Sarah.
“And make him wear baby pants!” cried Millie, triumphantly.
There was a pause, as the girls waited to see the women’s reaction.  They looked at each other.
“Well,” said Laura, “it would certainly be appropriate.”
“And when were you thinking you’d do this, darling?” asked Megan.
“Saturday week,” came the firm reply.
“But you realise that’s the day of your birthday party?”
“Yes.  All my friends will be there!”  And she collapsed into giggles.
“But we won’t tell him that,” grinned Sarah.
“It’ll be a lovely surprise!”  added Lily.

There was a pause, as the ladies looked questioningly at each other, and Millie stood there, hand clasped at her chest and eyes wide and appealing.  There was a short conversation in mime.  Then Megan spoke.
“All right, darling.  We’ll have to work out the details, but…”
“Yay!” screamed Millie.  “Can I tell him?”
“Well I suppose…”
But she was already gone, pursued by the other two girls.  They heard her voice raised in delight as she relayed the news to Archie.  Then a great shout.
“No!  I’m not fuc-king being your baby, bitch!  You can put that right out of your silly head!”
Immediate action was needed.  Laura was on her feet in an instant.  She marched out of the kitchen, grabbed Archie by the shoulders and shook him.
“How dare you speak to Millie like that!  Look at her – see what you’ve done!”
Millie was in tears – though was she looking slyly at Archie from under her trembling eyelids?  Surely not.
“I don’t care!  I ain’t doing it!”
“We’ll see about that.  It’s settled, understand?  We agreed.”
“I didn’t…  I’m not!  I…”
“You know what he needs,” said Barbara, quietly.  “A good, firm spanking.”
“You’re right, dear.  Bare bottom?”
“Bare bottom.”

billykins

• Story Queen
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2022, 09:20:46 AM »
“No!  No!”
But his protests were ignored.  He fought, but with Megan holding his ankles and Barbara his wrists, they pulled him across Laura’s lap on the sofa. 
“No!  Please don’t…”
His tone had changed now he realised they were serious, and too strong for him.  He had become pleading and submissive.
“I’ll apologise to Millie.  Millie…?  I didn’t mean…”
“Too late, Archie,” said Megan.  “You need a lesson and you’re going to get one.  Er…maybe one of you girls…  The panties?”
“Me!” cried Lily, pushing the others aside and grabbing the waistband of his little latex panties.  But Archie pressed himself down as hard as he could, squealing with fright, and she needed Sarah’s help to pull them down till they were round his knees.
It was done.  He lay there, burying his face in the sofa cushion and whimpering faintly, his little pink bottom trembling with anticipation.  The girls stood in a line, looking on gleefully, while Laura folded his skirt right back.
“Now, Archie, don’t think for one minute I’m going to enjoy this,” said Laura.  “I’m not.  But it’s quite clear that it’s the only thing that’s going to make you change your attitude.  What do you think, Barbara?  Twelve?”
“That would be fair, I think, Laura.  If he’s not contrite he can always have more.”
“No…” came a muffled voice.
“I think Millie should spank him,” said Sarah, suddenly.  “She’s the one that he was horrible to.”
“NO!” screamed Archie. 
“That’s not a bad idea,” said Laura, ignoring his outburst.
“Yes…can I…can I?” squealed Millie, jumping up and down.
“Why don’t you try one, darling, and see what it’s like?” suggested Megan.
Millie needed no second bidding.  She stepped forward, and raised one hand high over her head.
“Wait a mo,” said Sarah, taking a step back and holding up her phone to take a video.
Then Millie brought her hand down with all the force she could muster.  It connected with Archie’s bare buttocks with the sound of someone patting a jelly.  The ensuing silence was broken by the sound of muffled laughter.  It was Archie.
“Yes.  Let her do it,” he sniggered.  “That tickled!”
Poor Millie’s face dropped.  “It’s not fair!  My hands are too small!”
Then everyone started to giggle.  Millie frowned and stamped her foot.
“Never mind, darling,” said her mother, propitiatingly.  “Let Laura do it, shall we?”
“No!  I wanted to spank him!”
“Hold on,” said Barbara.  “I have an idea.  Lily?  Could you do me a favour?  My keys are on the kitchen table.  You know which ones.  Could you pop round to my house?  In the top drawer of my dressing-table in the bedroom you’ll find…”
Her voice dropped to a whisper.  Lily's face lit up.  She ran to the kitchen, then out of the house.  Sarah and Millie looked puzzled.
“You’ll see,” smiled Barbara.
She was back in two minutes, with a big grin on her face, holding something behind her back.
“Give it to Millie, dear,” smiled Barbara.
Producing it like a conjuror, she handed it to Millie – Barbara’s mother’s paddle.  Made totally of old shiny leather, with a stitched, tubular handle  – longer than might have been expected, designed to inflict the maximum pain with the minimum effort, and with a leather cord for hanging – and a broad, flexible flap.
“Try that, Millie.”
Archie started to struggle.  He had turned his head to see what Lily had brought – which Sarah, having already started to video, was grateful for – and there was fear in his eyes. 
“W-wait a minute.  Millie?  Look, I’m really sorry for swearing at you – please don’t – I’ll be your b-baby, I promise, an’….owww!”
The first stroke made him jump and yelp with pain.  He squirmed and struggled, but the ladies held him firm.  Millie’s mouth fell open, and then a big delighted smile spread over her face.  She compressed her lips and delivered a second blow, harder this time.  Archie screamed and bucked.  His bottom was already turning red.  He began to plead, tears in his eyes.
“Millie…no…please don’t…I’ll do whatever you want…I swear…I…  Ayeee!”
A third stroke had him writhing impotently, begging and sobbing.  Millie lowered the paddle, enjoying the spectacle of the helpless, weeping boy, his quivering, glowing buttocks, revelling in her power…
“You’re going to be my baby?”
“Yes, yes, anything!”
“And you’re going to ring Patrick for a date?” added Sarah.
“Yes, yes, of course.”
“Today, so we can check what you say?”
“Yes!  I said yes!”
“And you’re going to do everything Millie tells you, from now on?  And wear pretty baby clothes whenever she wants?” said Lily.  “And be polite to her and all the other girls?”
“Ye-es,” sobbed Archie.  “Ye-es.  I swear I will.  Please don’t hit me any more…”
But if any of the ladies were inclined to let him off at this point, Millie was not.  And it was probably for the best.  Because the spanking he received that day at her hand, the explosive claps of the paddle on his bare flesh, and all the screaming and begging and howling and floods of tears as he writhed under those last nine strokes, seemed to wreak a major shift in his attitude to her, as we shall see.

After she was finished, and Archie’s blubbering had subsided into a gentle sobbing, Lily fetched the cold cream from the bathroom cabinet, and he lay unprotesting across Laura’s lap while Millie smoothed it gently into his raw, burning bottom.  Sarah continued to film the affecting scene.
“There, there baby.  Does that feel better?”
“Yes…th-thank you, Millie…”
“Good baby.  I’ll find you some nice puffy soft rubber baby pants to wear, so they won’t rub on your sore botty.  And later on we can choose some pretty baby clothes for you, yes?”
“Yes, Millie…”
“And you can ring Patrick, Annabel,” put in Lily.
“Yes…”
“And if you’re very good, baby, I may not need to spank you again for, well, days, maybe…” 
“Thank you, Millie…”

Pretty James

• Princess
« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2023, 06:52:14 AM »
Great story, I hope that you will continue it. Poor baby-Archie, but I am sure that Conner will join him soon. Sarah founds Archie a little boyfriend, but I sense that soon she will become jealous of this boyfriend ;)

Dancer4Fun

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2023, 03:10:58 AM »
Is there any more to this story?

billykins

• Story Queen
« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2023, 10:05:29 AM »
Hi Dancer -
There is.  But I need to revise it.  I'll get it sorted out shortly.  Thank you for your interest.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender