Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Does anybody know  (Read 2658 times)

Dancer4Fun

• Mommy's Dearest
Does anybody know
« on: January 23, 2023, 02:32:26 PM »
Hi, I was following The Adventures of Alex The last time it was updated was about the 11th of November 2022.
I am unable to find it now. Does any boby know where it is and if it will be continued.
Thanks
Dancer4Fun

ace

• Ballerina
Re: Does anybody know
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2023, 05:28:37 PM »
Hi, if you mean the one by BabyGaz, my archived copy shows the last part Chapter 26 was posted in September 2020, the last post in the thread was your post in 2022.
It does seem to have disappeared, not sure if BabyGaz removed it or if it just dropped off ..
As I said, I've got up to Part 26 if BabyGaz wants to continue?

Ace

Dancer4Fun

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2023, 10:42:04 AM »
Thanks Ace,
I have it archived as well.

babygaz

• Princess
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2023, 03:09:26 PM »
Hello all
 Thanks for the interest in my story, I actually removed it myself as there seemed to be no interest in it.

ace

• Ballerina
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2023, 09:32:01 PM »
Hey BabyGaz, thanks for the confirmation. A shame really, although I appreciate where you are coming from. There are a whole lot of stories on here by other authors that stop midway through. At least you took control of the situation in your decision. Having said that, a lot of subscribers have an interest, just not the wherewithall to let the authors know.

Thanks again.

Ace.

babygaz

• Princess
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2023, 10:18:00 AM »
Thanks for the message, have to say that no-one has ever asked why I remove them, I have taken lots of stories down over the years

krystalasbaby2017

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2023, 11:05:39 AM »
Thanks for the message, have to say that no-one has ever asked why I remove them, I have taken lots of stories down over the years
Are you going to re post some of your older ones they are quite good

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender