Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Bedwetters Get Diapers  (Read 17719 times)

Party Dress

• Mommy's Dearest
Re: Bedwetters Get Diapers
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2023, 12:52:51 PM »
I LOVE this story already, I already cannot wait for the next chapter and see how it will develop.

It's just what this form needs as I feel there has been a bit of a lull in stories/updates to my favourite ones

gazzedeyes

• Baby Buns
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2023, 01:49:36 PM »
Is this a rework of this story or am I imaging I have read this before?  ?? your stories!!

Baby Bobby

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2023, 05:46:56 PM »
Is this a rework of this story or am I imaging I have read this before?  ?? your stories!!

I think I may have posted this on my Tumblr site before it was taken down. It's not on my current site, so it's possible you may have come across it on the now deleted original site.

Baby Bobby

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2023, 06:04:14 PM »
I woke up to the lights being turned on and my stepmom barging into my bedroom without notice. Coming over to my bed, she pulled back the covers and slipped her finger under the elastic waistband of my plastic panties.
   â€śSoaked again,” she announced, her voice filled with annoyance.
   Sure enough, the pungent tang of my pee surrounded us, making me cringe with shame.
   Stepping over to my bedwetting chart, she placed another red 'W' on it, indicating five consecutive wet nights.
   â€śSeven in a row and you'll be taking another trip over my lap, sissy boy,” she warned me severely.
   â€śYou can keep your diapers on until after breakfast. Maybe sitting in your own pee will help motivate you.”
   â€śYes Ma'am,” I mumbled.
   I trudged downstairs, my thick diapers heavy and starting to sag from so much pee. Megan was in the kitchen, texting someone on her phone, but I couldn't stop myself from admiring her busty profile.
   â€śLet me guess—wet again?” she asked Desiree.
   â€śMm-hm, just like a two-year old,” she responded acerbically.
   â€śOh my god—I've babysat children that were more mature than you are,” Megan said disdainfully.
   Sitting down, the thick, soggy cotton squished against my bottom and I kept my eyes downcast.
   â€śI think I'll order a few more baby outfits for you,” Desiree stated.
   â€śGood idea—can I help?” Megan asked eagerly.
   â€śSure thing. I found a few more sites online that specialize in adult babies—I had no idea there was such a huge market for such thing.”
   â€śI guess there are more sissy bedwetters out there than we thought,” Megan remarked with a condescending chuckle.
   The two of them rose from the kitchen table to go into the other room where the PC was while I was left to eat my cereal wearing my soaking wet diapers.

The morning after next, I woke up once more to my stepmom barging into my room and flipping on the lights. As I blinked away the night's drowsiness, I saw she had her oval paddle in her hand and a look of steely determination on her beautiful face.
   â€śWell, it's time to see how my little bedwetter is doing. Am I going to have to give you another spanking?” she asked me.
   Without waiting for me to answer, she pulled down my covers and slipped a finger down the front of my diapers. With a look of surprise, she stood up and put her hands on her hips.
   â€śWhat a surprise,” she declared, “ You've managed to stay dry. Looks like I won't be needing to take you over my lap after all.”
   I shuddered with relief at my good fortune, fleeting as it was.
  “Nevertheless, I want you to keep them on until after breakfast,” she told me as she turned and walked out of the room.
   Once she was gone, and I was sure she was going down the steps to the kitchen, my hands slipped under the covers to begin fondling the soft, cushiony front of my diapers again. This was quickly becoming a daily habit for me. They felt so soft and warm, and I began eagerly rubbing my little pen-is through the fluffy cotton with abandon. It didn't take long, the sensations being so wonderful against my stubby shaft and  I quickly splashed my little load into the comforting folds surrounding my package. I sighed with pleasure and relief, although a part of me guiltily wondered what my stepmom would think if she ever caught me.
   Leaving my bedroom, I padded down the stairs where Desiree was drinking coffee and texting on her phone.
   I poured some cereal in a bowl and after adding milk, sat down at the table to eat my breakfast. I had my spoon halfway to my mouth when I suddenly heard Megan and another girl's voices coming in from the other room.
   In a wild panic, I stood up, intending to bolt up the stairs but it was too late. The two girls rounded the corner and Megan's friend stared at me in shock as she took in my outfit; a short sissy top, thick, bulging diapers contained within shiny nursery print plastic panties and white lacy anklets.
   â€śOh—my god,” her friend blurted out as she broke into a big smile, clearly amused at her unexpected discovery.
   Although not quite as pretty as Megan, this girl was still stunning and her low cut top revealed a sexy line of deep cleavage.
   â€śAnd who is this little toddler?” she asked with a big smile.
   I nearly wet myself with fear and only a lighting quick response prevented me from soaking my diapers right then and there.
   Desiree had moved up behind me to block my escape.
   â€śThis little sissy's name is Brian,” she introduced me.
   â€śWhy are you wearing diapers, Brian?” she asked in a simple tone of voice that suggested I was mentally challenged.
   Staring at the floor with a blushing face, I shuffled my feet, wishing the floor would open up and swallow me.
   â€śGo ahead, Brian, tell Brittany here why you're wearing diapers,” my stepmom urged me.
   I mumbled under my breath and looked away, too ashamed to say anything.
   â€śCome on, Brian,” she said with a threatening undercurrent to her tone of voice, “Everyone's going to find out sooner or later, you might as well start with Brittany here.”
   â€śNo,” I whimpered weakly.
   â€śDo I need to get the paddle?” Desiree asked, “I'm sure Brittany here would love to see you take a another trip over my lap.”
   Megan's friend giggled at the revelation I got spanked like a child.
   I gulped hard with fear.
   â€śI-I, um, I s-sometimes w-wet the bed,” I stammered, blushing an even deeper shade of red.
   â€śHe even has a bedwetting chart hanging up in his room,” Megan added derisively.
   Brittany giggled again and looked me up and down, focusing on my shiny diapers.
   â€śThere. You see?” Desiree beamed, “That wasn't so hard, was it?”
   I wanted to cry with shame but I fought back the tears, knowing that would only make me look more like a sissy.
   â€śCan I go now?” I bleated miserably.
   â€śGo ahead, run along,” Desiree said with a dismissive swat to my padded bottom.
   I waddled off and retreated to my bedroom to escape the humiliating encounter.

krystalasbaby2017

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2023, 07:35:41 AM »
Looking forward to the adult baby outfits and more people finding out he is a sissybaby

Baby Bobby

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2023, 11:03:06 AM »
Several days later, I was sitting on the edge of my bed, having gotten up before my stepmom checked on me. And as usual, I couldn't stop myself from rubbing the bunny-soft, pillowy front of my diapers. Even though they were soaked from last night's bedwetting, it still felt incredible to caress the plasticky front and my tiny stub responded immediately. I was imagining Megan in my mind's eye, her delightful curves filling up and practically overflowing her sexy smooth push-up bra. I felt my orgasm bubbling up and was just about to explode when suddenly Desiree strode into the room unexpectedly.
   â€śWHAT IN HOLY HELL IS GOING ON HERE?” she demanded angrily.
   My hands shot away from my diapers and I stuttered incomprehensibly.
   â€śI-um-I just...um...”
   â€śYou little sissy masturbator!” she barked, “You are NOT to play with yourself in this house!”
   She snatched up the paddle from the dresser top and quickly took a seat on the edge of the mattress, jerking my plastic panties down a in ring around my calves.
   â€śNo! N-no!” I squealed weakly.
   Yanking me over her lap, she swiftly unpinned my wet diapers and pushed the soggy bulk between my legs.
   Without warning, she smacked  by damp bottom as hard as she could, eliciting a loud cry of anguish from my quivering mouth. I kicked as she brought down the paddle again and again, first against one soft cheek and then the other. I burst into tears and cried like a baby as she swatted by reddening bottom mercilessly, my feet scissoring helplessly behind me. The cruel wooden paddle scalded my tender skin viciously, filling the room with the loud, crisp swats and I wailed at the top of my lungs with each smack. Slapping the floor with the palms of my hands frantically, I squirmed like a fish out of water as she peppered my behind. With a crisp snap of her wrist, she began smacking the pink sides of my buns and I cried desperately. I knew from experience it was going to be three long days before I'd be able to sit down again without wincing.
   Finally, at long last, the terrible spanking was over. I lay over her lap, too weak to stand, sobbing my eyes out as she rested the paddle against my blazing bottom.
   â€śYoung man—I am going to be checking your diapers from now on and if I find even the slightest trace of goo in them, you can count on another blistering spanking over my lap—do you understand me?”
   I nodded my head quickly and blurted out a wailing 'yes' between my sobs.
   â€śYou're a disgusting little boy and I won't tolerate a masturbator in my house,” she emphasized her remark with another swift smack from the paddle, right across both bright red cheeks, making me howl in agony as a fresh set of tears tumbled down my wet face.

A week later, it was about eight in the evening and I was just stepping out of the shower, when I heard my name being called from downstairs. I couldn't be sure, but when I opened the door, it also sounded as if my stepmom has some guests over to visit. Wrapping the towel around my torso, I stepped over to the head of the stairs hesitantly.
   â€śBrian; come downstairs, it's time to get you ready for bed,” I heard Desiree call to me.
   My heart skipped a beat. Tentatively, I tip-toed slowly down the stairwell, afraid she intended to put me in my diapers in front of someone else. Putting aside Megan's friend, I certainly didn't want any other strangers to know about my bedwetting if I could help it.
   â€śUm, but what about...you know?” I said, not wanting to come down any further.
   â€śBrian—come down here this instant, I won't ask again,” I heard her say in a tone of voice with an edge to it.
   I swallowed hard and descended the staircase, seeing three of my stepmom's friends comfortably sitting along with her around the living room on the couch and easy chairs. I bit my lip and my cheeks reddened as I suddenly spied the changing mat in the middle of the floor, along with a stack of fluffy cloth diapers, pins, baby powder and yellow nursery print plastic panties.
   Blushing hotly with shame, my spirits sank as the women looked at me expectantly, clearly having been told that the diapers were waiting for me.
   â€śCome along, we don't have all night,” Desiree said as she brusquely removed my towel and sat me down on the stack of diapers. My hands shot down to cover my embarrassing, tiny little package from everyone's intent gaze. The women giggled with amusement as my stepmom squeezed a glob of Desitin in the palm of her hand while her other one firmly grasped my ankles together and swung them up over my head. I squealed like a little girl and was forced to move my hands to maintain my balance as everyone was treated to a grand view of my bare bottom. My eyes misted with tears of humiliation as they all looked down on me both literally and figuratively. Here I was all of twelve years old, about to be pinned into my bedwetter's diapers in front of everyone. Could anything be worse for a budding teenager?
   â€śLooks like this little boy got his booty spanked,” one of them commented with a chuckle.
   My stepmom smeared the Desitin slowly across my bottom, leaving a thick, sticky coating across both cheeks.
   â€śThat's right. I walked into his room to find him playing with himself and rubbing the front of his diapers. That earned him an immediate trip over my lap.”
   The women collectively giggled as one of them wagged her finger at me.
   â€śNaughty little boy. Now you know what happens to little boys that misbehave.”
   My cheeks blazed red as Desiree shook baby powder over my little genitals. As usual, all that one could see was the small, cap-shaped protuberance of my wee-wee above my toddler-sized sack.
   â€śWould anyone care to guess Brian's age?” she asked the group.
   â€śJudging by the size of his package, I'd say...three?” the blond one quipped.
   Everyone burst out laughing and a tear of humiliation trickled down my cheek.
   â€śStop teasing me!” I whined in a pouty voice.
   I knew I sounded like a total wimp but I had to stand up for myself.
   â€śAww,” the brunette said in a syrupy voice meant for toddlers, “I think the wittle one needs his bedtime bottle.”
   Once again, the group erupted in laughter. It was clear that they had zero respect for me.
   â€śDes—have you ever considered a chastity device for him?” the blonde asked, “I'll bet it would do him a world of good.”
   I cringed, not quite sure what she was talking about but instinctively knowing it probably wasn't in my best interests.
   My stepmom was halfway to pulling my diapers up between my legs when she stopped in mid movement.
   â€śYou know—that's not a bad idea,” she said, clearly interested in the notion, “But could I get one small enough to fit him?”
   â€śThese days, you can get them in any size. I would suggest the Sissy Tamer, by LockedUpPansies.com. It was specifically designed for determined sissy masturbators with maximum security in mind so there would be no chance whatsoever he can escape. Trust me—once he's locked in that device, his days of erections are over. No more orgasms and no more playing with himself.”
   While it was mortifying to be getting pinned into my diapers like a baby in front of these women, it was even worse to be talked about by them in this way.
   â€śWell, that sounds like just what our little bedwetter needs,” my stepmom said with a big grin as she pinned the sides of my diapers snugly around my hips.
   I didn't like where this was headed at all! To have my orgasms taken away? Up until now, that had been the only source of pleasure I had enjoyed since being put back into diapers. And now this woman was giving my stepmom ideas that would put an end to my masturbating activities forever!
   'I-I d-don't think that's a good idea,” I mumbled even as I blushed anew at the idea of defending my naughty behavior.
   â€śNo? Well that's too bad, young man,” my stepmom snapped as she positioned my plastic panties around my feet, “Because you clearly need a secure chastity device to prevent you from playing with yourself. And I'm going to order one for you right after I put you to bed.”
   I bunched my fists in mute frustration as she slowly brought the yellow nursery print plastic panties up my legs and began working them over my fat diapers.
   â€śDon't worry, sweetie,” the brunette said, a look of smug satisfaction on her face, “Before long, you won't even notice you're wearing one.”
   I swallowed hard as the others giggled.
   Pulling my sissy top over my head, Desiree stood me up to face the others.
   â€śSay goodnight to our guests, Brian,” she said with a pat on my fat, diapered bottom.
   Staring at the floor like a chastened toddler, I mumbled goodnight to them before my stepmom took my hand and led me waddling up to my room.

krystalasbaby2017

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2023, 07:50:39 AM »
Totally forgot the chastity.  Every good sissy baby needs one.  Love the story.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender