Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Clarissa's Visit: The Christmas Party  (Read 6112 times)

sissyboy1212

• Ultimate Sissy
Re: Clarissa's Visit: The Christmas Party
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2023, 06:14:05 PM »
PART 7

A few interminable minutes later, Kaley had moved on and Mike had calmed down somewhat. Then he happened to notice another girl he didn’t know who seemed to be dressed as fancily as he was. For some reason, she stood out to him. He couldn’t get a good look as she was standing at the very rear of the room.

As if on cue, Mrs. Haverford appeared next to him. “Clarissa,” she began, “I have someone I’d like you to meet.” Then she added somewhat mischievously, “I think you’ll find you have much in common.” Before Mike could respond, she called out, “Penelope dear, please come here!”

Curious and now on guard, Mike saw the girl in the back of the room freeze abruptly. Then she slowly turned and came toward them. Her gait was awkward. Something about the way she walked seemed… off. She looked vaguely familiar but he couldn’t place her. Her black hair was shorter than his and was styled in a pixie cut. She had a large green velvet hairbow that looked just like his red one.  As she got closer, it dawned on Mike that her outfit was identical to his except that it was a lovely forest green instead of red. She even wore a green pair of the same velvet Mary Janes complete with the adorably sissyish straps tied gaily around her ankles. The girl came to stand skittishly next to Mrs. Haverford. She fidgeted with her hands as if she didn’t know what to do with them. Mike could see her nails were nicely polished just like his.

“Penelope,” Mrs. Haverford said to the girl, “this is Clarissa, the girl I told you about.” Then she added with a trace of amusement, “I believe you two may already know each other.” 

There was a long pause as Mrs. Haverford seemed to be waiting for something.

“Yes Aunt Dolores,” Penelope finally said with a pained look. Then she dipped into a pitifully clumsy curtsy and said meekly, “Ni-Nice to see you again… Clarissa.” Penelope was blushing bright red. She had almost lost her balance when she tried to curtsy.

“I see we still have much work to do my dear,” Mrs. Haverford clucked with disappointment.

Confused, Mike studied the girl’s face and then it dawned on him. After a second, he recognized a very embarrassed Trevor… Haverford? Trevor had been a year behind him at school before his family had moved away a couple years ago. “Haverford?” he thought, “he’s obviously related to Mrs. Haverford!”

Carol cleared her throat purposefully next to him. Completely off balance, Mike curtsied back almost automatically. “How nice to see you too… Penelope?” he said awkwardly. His feelings swirled as he met another petticoated boy for the first time.

Mrs. Haverford explained with immense satisfaction, “You see Clarissa, Penelope is my new, err… niece and she’s come to stay with me for a few weeks until her family visits for Christmas.” Grinning, she added, “her mother brought her over late Friday afternoon just after you left the shop!”

Penelope/Trevor had a pained look on his face as his Aunt Dolores spoke. He looked ready to cry.

“Not unlike you, it seems Penelope just cannot stay out of trouble lately, and when I mentioned to my sister-in-law your ‘special situation’ she asked if I thought the same approach might improve her behavior,” she went on. “Of course, I was happy to oblige, and so Penelope here is just beginning to learn how to be a proper young lady. She’s still getting used to her corset and petticoat, but she will get plenty of practice. She will be well on her way to becoming a proper young lady by the time her family returns. I thought it would be a fun surprise for you girls to meet today!”

Mrs. Haverford smiled gleefully, “Those precious velvet dresses you’re wearing are a matching pair, so you get to be pretty Christmas ‘twins’ today!”

Penelope looked absolutely dejected and miserable.

Carol Bradley beamed and then had an idea. “Clarissa, why don’t you take Penelope over by the Christmas tree so we can get some nice pictures of the ‘twins’?” she said firmly.

“That’s a wonderful idea!” Mrs. Haverford agreed instantly. “You’ll be a wonderful role model for her as she ‘learns the ropes’ so to speak!” she added jovially.

Neither petticoated boy felt the same way, but then Mike’s mother grabbed his hand and placed it firmly in Penelope’s.

Reluctantly, the two sissified boys walked hand in hand over to the huge tree for photos. Their petticoats and skirts rustled gaily against their lovely white tights with every step. As they walked awkwardly together, Trevor whispered timidly, “your real name is Mike, isn’t it?”

As they turned around to pose for their photos, Mike happened to see Kaley again smiling broadly at him. With another tingling in his panties and tights, Mike sighed in surrender. He responded to his feminized companion the only way he could. “I’m Clarissa,” he said softly. “My name is Clarissa.” 

Horrified, Trevor realized just how far his aunt intended to take this.

“Give us some pretty smiles girls!” Mike’s mother directed cheerfully. She and several of the other ladies began taking photo after photo of the two Christmas sissies in their elaborate velvet dresses. Seeing the two preciously dressed teens in their adorable matching ensembles seemed to enthrall and please everyone... especially those who knew the petticoated truth. As they stood closely side by side, their wonderfully bouncy velvet skirts rustled together delightfully with every tiny movement. The darling "twins" blushed brightly in their matching outfits as the party got into full swing.

Still delicately holding Penelope/Trevor’s hand, Mike groaned inwardly and did his best to force a smile.

THE END

sarahpenguin

• Super Sissy
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2023, 05:01:08 AM »
:)

jenniesissy

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2023, 02:52:17 AM »
Thank you!  An absolutely delightful story, perhaps one of the last before this wonderful site meets its inevitable end.  I still remain saddened by Betty's passing - and find myself even more appreciative of the time and energy she expended to maintain the site even in the midst of ill health. Should the site close, I want to wish all those who visited it, as I did - and especially all those who were so generous of their time and creative talent and writing expertise to contribute their delightful stories to it - future health and happiness.     

sissyboy1212

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2023, 06:07:22 PM »
Thank you jenniesissy.  Betty will be missed.

sweet baby katie

• Princess
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2023, 07:50:50 AM »
Delightful and charming. Clarissa need only accept that she has been so very lucky to be sweetly “forced” into such a wonderful state.  Thank you for the dream.

Norm43

• Ballerina
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2023, 04:32:48 PM »
I hope we can story hear the story of Clarissa's weeks of ballet.  I hope she spent the entire time in tights, leotards, and frilly ballet dresses.

BabyJay

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2023, 04:34:11 AM »
Thank you for a Delightfully, Charming story. Will there be another sequel to the story. Perhaps Kaley could be mentor to the two sissy boys and gradually make their feminisation permanent?

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender