Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: David and Mrs Thompson  (Read 4271 times)

pollyannauk

• Mommy's Dearest
David and Mrs Thompson
« on: March 31, 2023, 06:40:05 AM »
Please note this is a story I created using ChatGPT and thought would share it with others.

One day, a young man named David was riding on a bus when he noticed an older woman staring at him. He felt a bit uncomfortable, but eventually, she came over and introduced herself as Mrs. Thompson. She told David that she was looking for someone to help with some light chores around her house and asked if he would be interested in earning some extra money.
David agreed and followed Mrs. Thompson to her house. However, when he arrived, he was surprised to find that she had a French maid outfit laid out for him to wear. "I don't understand," he said hesitantly. "Why do I have to wear this?"
Mrs. Thompson smiled. "Oh, dear, I just thought it would be fun. It's all part of the game."
David wasn't sure what she meant by "the game," but he didn't want to disappoint her, so he put on the outfit. Mrs. Thompson then showed him around the house and gave him instructions on what to do.
As David was cleaning, Mrs. Thompson watched him closely, occasionally correcting him and showing him how to do things the way she liked. "You missed a spot," she would say, or "That's not the right way to do it." David found it a bit embarrassing but also strangely thrilling to be under her watchful gaze.
After he finished cleaning, Mrs. Thompson thanked him and said she was pleased with his work. "Would you like to play a game?" she asked.
David hesitated, but he was curious. "What kind of game?"
Mrs. Thompson smiled mysteriously. "It's a surprise. Follow me."
She led him to a locked door that David hadn't noticed before. Inside was a little girl's playroom, filled with dolls, tea sets, and dress-up clothes. Mrs. Thompson took David to a dressing table and began to apply makeup and style his hair, transforming him into a little girl.
"What are you doing?" David asked, feeling a bit uneasy.
Mrs. Thompson smiled. "Just play along, dear. It's all part of the game."
She then showed him five different frilly dresses, explaining each item in detail as she helped him into them. As she did so, she took many photos of him posing in different ways. David was both embarrassed and excited by the attention.
Over the next few weeks, David continued to visit Mrs. Thompson on weekends, each time taking on a new role in their game. One weekend, he was dressed in an elaborate purple maid's dress and had to practice his curtseying and deportment while doing his chores. Another weekend, he was a baby girl with frills and reins, playing games with Mrs. Thompson in a nursery.
On the third weekend, David was again dressed in a golden maid's outfit, but this time, Mrs. Thompson spoke to him more seriously. "David, I have a proposition for you," she said. "Would you be interested in moving in with me? You could be my girly plaything forever, if you like."
David was taken aback by the proposal. "I don't know," he said nervously. "What would that entail?"
Mrs. Thompson explained that he would have to give up his job and any other responsibilities, and that he would be at her beck and call, dressed in frilly clothes and playing her games whenever she wanted. "But you would be well taken care of," she promised. "And you would never have to worry about anything again."
David was tempted by the offer, but he wasn't sure he was ready to give up his life entirely. "I'll have to think about it," he said, feeling conflicted.
The Lady nodded slowly, taking in David's response. "I understand," she said softly. "It's a big decision, and not one to be taken lightly."
David fidgeted nervously in his frilly maids dress, his mind racing as he tried to process everything that had happened over the past few weeks. He had never felt so alive, so fulfilled, and yet so confused. He knew he enjoyed being the Lady's girly plaything, but the idea of giving up his entire life for it was daunting.
The Lady seemed to sense his hesitation. "David, I want you to know that I would take care of you. You would never want for anything. You would be safe and loved and cherished always. And you would never have to worry about the outside world again."
David looked up at her, his eyes searching hers for some sign of what she was really thinking. Was she truly offering him a life of ease and indulgence, or was there something darker lurking beneath the surface?
As if reading his thoughts, the Lady reached out and took his hand. "David, I know this is a lot to take in. But I want you to think about it, really think about it. And if you decide that this is what you want, you know where to find me."
David nodded, feeling a strange mixture of relief and disappointment. He wanted to stay with the Lady, to be her little girl forever, but he wasn't sure he was ready to give up everything else. Not yet, anyway.
The Lady smiled kindly at him and patted his hand. "Whatever you decide, David, I will always cherish the time we've spent together. You are a very special little girl, and I will never forget you."
David felt a lump form in his throat as the Lady embraced him one last time before sending him off into the world. He didn't know what the future held, but he knew that he would never forget the Lady, or the magical world of frilly dresses and baby games that she had shown him. And someday, maybe, he would be ready to take the next step and become her girly plaything forever.
the next weekend, David called the lady to say that he had thought about her proposal and he was ready to move in with her. The lady was thrilled to hear this and immediately made arrangements for David to move in the following weekend. When David arrived, the lady greeted him with a warm smile and helped him unpack his belongings. She then showed him around the house and introduced him to his new living quarters. It was a cozy room decorated in pink and frills, complete with a large crib and a closet filled with frilly dresses and other girly clothes. "Welcome home, my little princess," the lady said as she hugged David. David blushed but couldn't help feeling excited about his new life as the lady's girly plaything. Over the next few days, the lady trained David in all aspects of femininity. She taught him how to walk, talk, and act like a lady, and made him practice his curtseys and bows until they were perfect. She also dressed him up in a variety of frilly outfits, from elegant dresses to cute little girl's outfits complete with ribbons and bows. She took lots of pictures of him in various poses, admiring his beauty and femininity. David was happy to serve his lady in any way she desired. He spent his days cooking, cleaning, and doing other household chores, all while dressed in his pretty outfits. At night, the lady would tuck him into his crib and read him bedtime stories or play baby games with him. David was completely content with his new life, and he knew that he would never want to leave the lady's side. He was happy to be her girly plaything forever, and he knew that the lady would take good care of him and keep him safe and happy.

sarahpenguin

• Super Sissy
Re: David and Mrs Thompson
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2023, 07:43:02 AM »
:)

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender