Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Continuing this Forum  (Read 3530 times)

ace

• Ballerina
Re: Continuing this Forum
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2023, 04:28:56 AM »
ACE if you have some experience in working with forums I could appoint you
as an Administrator - after we get this thing up and running for real - we could
use some Moderators to help - will get to that later.

Hey BabyLock, sorry no experience at all, other than acting as a moderator for Betty on his earlier boards. I think Angela M is a current moderator on the main board.

By the way, all the pages on the main board are still there for me. You need to logon to see them, there is a message at the top of the page explaining why.

Ace

sissybaby34

• Baby Buns
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2023, 12:32:22 PM »
From the Main page "Betty's sis here.....   I will keep the site going, so please continue to enjoy is as you always did.  Betty would've wanted it that way."

Looks like Betty's Sister has taken over the running of the whole site, thanks for that hope it goes well.

BabyLock

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2023, 01:54:55 PM »
WOW - that is a relief !
Now that you have taken on the job of keeping Betty's forum running you no doubt have
the Administrator credentials.
Would suggest that you consider a insurance policy of giving one of the members of long standing a Co-Administrator function in the unlikely event that we lose you.
To help keep the forum in good standing would also suggest that you install one or more
Moderators to help you.

Now as the forum is going to keep running (Thank You very much)
I would like to present a situation that the forum I have started be used as a mirror image
to duplicate only the stories as a back-up.
If you don't feel this is suitable then I would close it.

Comments critic etc.
BabyLock

Oh I am so happy to see the forum is going to be kept around for a while !

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender