Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Where will we go?  (Read 2996 times)

ace

• Ballerina
Re: Where will we go?
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2023, 11:11:12 PM »
Not wanting to start a flame war, just expressing an opinion, I have been around with Betty's sites since the mid 90's and the newsnet days, I was also a moderator on some of the earlier sites.
Betty was always very possessive and protective of the various renditions of his sites, evidenced by the smooth running of this site even now after 3 months or so of his passing.
I personally don't think Betty would have wanted someone to "take over" these sites & pages in there entirety, rather another site should be created that would honour Betty, these pages and all that they stand for.
Also let us not forget that this thread is actually on the stories site which is only a (relatively) small proportion of all the various pages Betty created, indeed I think Betty would probably have said it should be on the main board and not here. I'm guessing one of the reasons is that various members may have forgot there details and cannot access the main board to logon in order to post.
Now I'm not an I.T. expert, but should one (new website/boards) be created, I can certainly contribute what archived material I have. Hopefully everyone here and over at the main board could join and carry on the great work Betty has done.
Ace

BabyLock

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2023, 12:11:32 AM »
ACE
Thank you for the most valuable input -
So far I have been lead to the SMF (Simple Machines Forum)
and have encountered a great deal of difficulty in navigating that site.

Betty aka John Pawlowski 67 years old passed 2/17/2023 Buffalo NY
https://www.legacy.com/us/obituaries/legacyremembers/john-pawlowski-obituary?id=47592028
First post 7/24/2003 - last post was 2/3/2023

Betty's - Buffalo Betty - Betty Pearl - unclegadget.com and others

Ace - as you have noted it would no doubt be best to set up a new site - perhaps as Sandra B
replied {I'd reserved the domain bettyslegacy.net in case someone was able to create a new forum.}
Working around any safe guards spam bots. etc. set up by Betty could indeed be troublesome.
This maybe the best course of action to preserve the stories and allow the entry of new ones as well.
Centering on the topic/subject of stories which in the current state would not be any problem to copy/move to a new forum.
As is the stories are still there for viewing reading copying - some sections are getting the response -
Hmmm… can't reach this page.

Awaiting further reader member feedback for suggestions -
Trying to do this with minimal cost - yet preserving as much as possible content.

mommasboy

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2023, 11:05:44 AM »
I was not aware of Betty's real name. And I assume most people here did not know it either. I'm not sure you should be posting Betty's personal info.

SissyMichaela

• Baby Buns
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2023, 09:49:59 PM »
mommasboy, who ever has donated via paypal, did know Bettys real Name.

mommasboy

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2023, 11:12:29 AM »
I have donated, but I was not aware of the name. Perhaps I just dont recall now. Either way, the name has never been published here so perhaps Betty did not want it mentioned here.  I just want to be respectful of her privacy

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender