Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Summer With Aunt Heather  (Read 10277 times)

Baby Bobby

• Ultimate Sissy
Summer With Aunt Heather
« on: April 29, 2023, 08:39:12 PM »
To this day, I still associate large breasts on a woman with authority and discipline. Even now, when I see a woman with a large, prominent bosom, I become nervous and timid, afraid of this woman that others probably see as nothing but a sexual object.
When I was younger and going through puberty, I was required to stay the summer with my aunt Heather who lived in the country. She was a strict, no-nonsense woman who didn't tolerate any disrespect or backsass from those around her.
Besides being a beautiful woman, she was also quite well endowed, filling out the thin tops she would typically wear around the house and making her body quite impossible to ignore. She was in her mid-thirties, with long, flowing brown hair, a trim, athletic figure, and piercing chestnut eyes.
My aunt lived with her pretty daughter Amber, who was a few years older than I was and already developing along the same lines as her mom, with large, impressive breasts and a washboard tummy. I had never really gotten along with her, as she considered me both immature, and something of a sissy. I was always jealous of her boyfriends who I knew could have their way freely with her, while I was lucky just to get a quick view of her before she went out on her dates, all dressed to the nines, in her stiletto heels and low cut tops.
When I arrived, it was on a Friday evening, just in time for dinner. Amber gave me a perfunctory greeting but it was obvious she was preoccupied with her impending date who was due to arrive at any moment. I couldn't help but stare at her curvy, feminine form, immaculately encased in a clingy, uber short dress. The tops of her breasts were practically spilling out of the upper portion and I wondered idly how long the thin spaghetti straps would be able to support the weight of her tremendous bosom.
She completely ignored me as she put last minute touches on her already perfect make-up, just as her boyfriend's car pulled into the driveway.
Saying goodbye to her mom, she strutted out the door like a princess without so much as another look at me.
My aunt and I made small talk through dinner, during which time I had difficulty maintaining eye contact. For one, she had always intimidated me with her strong, forceful personality, and two, the thin white halter top she was wearing was low cut enough I could make out the smooth, satiny cups of her sexy bra. I had forgotten that my aunt liked to keep her house on the chilly side, and her hard nipples poking through the stretchy material of her top certainly didn't escape my notice either.
From time to time, I would glance up at the wooden paddle that was hanging on the kitchen wall, wondering apprehensively about it's use. I was never spanked at home, and truth be told, it was hard to imagine my aunt spanking her hottie of a daughter. I certainly didn't want to mention it, and I just prayed it would never be used on me.
After dinner, my aunt picked up my bag and led me down the hallway to the room I would be staying in for the summer.
I was confused when I first stepped inside--on the far side, dominating the room, which looked to have been decorated for a girl, was a high sided crib. Certainly, she couldn't be expecting me to sleep in that?
Turning to face me, she put her hands on her hips and looked down at me with an air of superiority.
"Chris, your mommy has told me you are still wetting your bed occasionally--"
"--Oh no, aunt Heather, I don't wet anymore," I quickly blurted out.
"--Don't interrupt me," she said firmly, "As I was saying, your mommy says you are still wetting the bed on occasion, so I've taken the liberty of preparing a few things for your stay."
I swallowed hard, wondering where this was going and how I was going to get out of it.
"Starting tonight, I will be putting you in diapers just as a precaution before you go to bed. If you can keep them dry for the first month, we'll see about letting you sleep without them."
My mouth dropped open in shock. My mom had never done anything this extreme and I wasn't about to let my domineering aunt start.
"I'm not wearing diapers," I snapped hotly, even as my face grew red with guilty shame.
I crossed my arms over my chest defiantly but couldn't manage to hold her steely gaze. It didn't help that she was much taller than me; I was only 5' 2", and she had to be at least nine or ten inches taller than I.
"Let's get a few things straight, mister," aunt Heather said in a voice that left no doubt about her intentions, "You will do as you're told, or I'll put you over my lap and paddle your little bottom."
I blushed red and gulped in fear, nervously looking around the room. What would Amber say if she knew I was wearing diapers to bed like an incontinent toddler? My stature was already very low in her eyes--this would remove every last shred of dignity I had remaining.
"No!" I shouted petulantly, "I won't do it!"
Before I could even blink, aunt Heather grabbed my wrist and hauled me out of the room and back toward the kitchen. I squealed with fear and tried to wrest my arm from her grip but it was like steel!
Moving quickly, she snatched the wooden paddle from where it was hanging and took a seat on an armless chair. If this situation wasn't already dire, I suddenly remembered that I was wearing a pair of panties underneath that I had stolen from Amber years ago. I had thought I was totally safe because I assumed I would be getting undressed alone, later on tonight, by myself. But now aunt Heather was about to discover my shameful underwear and I fought against her grip desperately.
"No! No!" I cried, even as her long nailed hands reached for the snap on my jeans. I tried to push her away when suddenly, she spun me around and unexpectedly landed a hard, blistering swat to my defenseless bottom.
"OOWWWW!" I cried out.
No sooner did my hands go back to grasp my stinging cheeks when Heather used the opportunity to unsnap my jeans and tug them down.
This was all happening too fast!!
I let out a cry of despair as she took in the flowery print of my see-thru panties and her look returned to my flushed, distraught face.
"So...Mommy's little boy likes to wear girl's panties, hmm?"
My mouth opened to respond but I couldn't think of anything to say in my defense. In any case, she threw me over her strong, firm lap and I felt her finger at the waistband of the panties in the small of my back. With one swift tug, the feminine undies were yanked down my thighs and past my knees.
"Stop-stop-stop!!" I squealed desperately.
SMACKKK!!!!
I howled out in pain as her paddle landed squarely across my bare bottom, leaving a hot, angry red imprint.
SMACKKKK!!!!
I gasped with pain as the intense, stinging sensation instantly reached my brain. I kicked wildly, even as she swatted my bottom with more harsh, blistering slaps of the paddle. I had never been punished like this in my life!
I burst into tears, crying profusely as she kept up a steady, painful rhythm. Struggling to get free of her, I squirmed and bucked but her free hand held me firmly as the other continued to swat my soft, tender cheeks with impunity.
Tears were streaming down my face as she began selectively swatting my individual buns. First one side, then the other side, then the same side again...I never knew where the paddle would land next.
I was much too old to be receiving so childish a punishment, but here I was, bawling like a baby and kicking my feet as my bare bottom got spanked like never before.
Aunt Heather soon returned her attention to the lower curve of my bottom, where the fleshy part meets the thighs, and she delivered hard, deep impacting swats, all of which brought forth fresh torrents of tears to my already wet face.
I could only imagine what Amber would think, if she were to see me now. Doubtless, it would confirm all her suspicions that I was nothing but a childish little sissy.
At last, the excruciating spanking was over. I was too weak to be able to stand on my own, and Heather had to help me up onto my shaking legs. I bawled like a baby before her, stamping my feet on the ground and rubbing my hot, flaming buns to no effect.
My aunt looked me sternly in the eye, with no trace of sympathy on her face.
"Ready for your diapers now, sissy boy?" she asked me.
I nodded my head bitterly as I continued to cry like a three year-old girl before her.
Wordlessly, she took my panties and tossed them in the nearby garbage can, standing up before me as if to further intimidate me.
Sobbing like a baby, I think it was at that moment that the concept of big breasts and discipline were forever fused in my mind. She stood over me imperiously, as if daring me to defy her once more, while her proud, imposing breasts stared me in the face, only inches away. Of course, I didn't realize it at the time, but from then on, I saw my aunt as the very epitome of firm, harsh and implacable discipline, and her breasts, not as sexual objects, but as an integral part of that discipline.
Without further delay, she took me back down the hall and into the room with the crib in it. I hadn't noticed it before, but there was a low, raised changing table next to the crib which she now sat me upon.
I was overwhelmed by the smell of baby powder, plastic, and stale pee from the well-used plastic panties that surrounded me and I blushed hotly, even as I continued to snivel and sob. I didn't know the history of this room, but obviously aunt Heather was used to babysitting children who needed diapers, and I was only her latest guest.
Squeezing some diaper rash cream in her lovely hands, she raised my legs with the other one to expose my blazing red bottom.
"Oh!" I squealed with surprise.
She smeared the sticky substance across my stinging buns, making me fight against another wave of fresh tears. Before releasing my ankles, she lowered me down onto a thick stack of soft cloth diapers, taking a moment to carefully adjust them around my narrow hips.
I had never felt so childish in my life, having baby's diapers pinned to me after a humiliating spanking over my aunt's lap. I would never live this down!
Aunt Heather powdered me generously before pulling the fluffy, bulky cloth up between my thighs and pinning it securely on either side. Reaching into a nearby drawer, she extracted a pink set of plastic pants with white polka dots decorating the material.
"Sorry, but the only ones I have in your size are pink or nursery print," she said, although she seemed anything but sorry.
I sobbed and looked the other way as I bit my lip in embarrassment. I was acutely aware of the smell of pee surrounding me and I knew she must be looking at me, just as she had every other toddler before that couldn't control his wetting. The humiliation washed over me as she worked the plastic pants over my ankles, up my calves and then my thighs.
"This is how I handle bedwetters in this house," she lectured me as her eyes bored into mine. I was far too intimidated and embarrassed to return her gaze and I looked away as she tugged and pulled the vinyl pants over the thick bulk of the cotton diapers.
"Every night, immediately after dinner, you will meet me here and I will put you into your pampers--is that understood?" she said firmly.
"Y-yes Ma'am," I blubbered miserably.
Obviously, it was going to be impossible to hide my condition from Amber, who's evening would just be beginning at that point. I dreaded the first time she would discover my shameful nightwear, but that day of reckoning couldn't be far off.
Lastly, aunt Heather sprinkled baby powder between my inner thighs where they were apt to rub against the diapers. I looked and smelled like nothing more than a big baby.
Folding my jeans up and tucking them under her arm, she looked down on me sternly.
"Okay, you can amuse yourself with whatever until 9, and then it's bedtime," she explained to me.
Nine pm? I was used to staying up until 11, but right now, I was hardly in a position to argue with her. The last thing in the world that I wanted, was another session with her unforgiving wooden paddle.
I walked out of the room, but in fact, it was more of a waddle. The diapers slid between my thighs and I couldn't get used to the feeling of wearing them. In addition, the smell of baby powder surrounded me, serving as a constant reminder of my childish underwear.
For the rest of the evening, I watched a little TV, but long before I knew it, 9pm quickly arrived. Part of me thought my aunt would forget and let me stay up but then she came into the living room, clapped her hands together, and told me it was time to get ready for bed. Muttering under my breath, I got up resentfully, the thick diapers rubbing softly again between my thighs as I walked to the bathroom.
I quickly brushed my teeth and then made my way back to the nursery.
"Do I hafta sleep in that crib?" I complained bitterly.
It's the only bed I have with a waterproof sheet," she told me, "Plastic baby panties are good protection, but just to be on the safe side, the mattress needs a good vinyl sheet."
I blushed hotly again that such measures we're required for me but said nothing as I crawled into the crib.
Handing me a teddy bear, she reached down and kissed me on the forehead.
"Sleep tight, Chris," she said as she raised the side of the crib, "Make sure you don't try and climb out, unless you want another dose of the paddle."
I shivered at the prospect of being caught and put over her knee again.
"Do you want a paci?" she asked as she held a pink rubber pacifier before me.
"No," I shook my head vehemently, humiliated that she should think I would want one.
Aunt Heather shrugged and hung it over the corner of the crib rail.
"Okay, suit yourself. But it's right here if you change your mind."
I turned my back on her and listened as the crinkly vinyl mattress cover flexed underneath me. That was a sound that would take a while to get used to, I mused.
Eventually, after tossing and turning for an hour, I fell into a fitful sleep.

parkintochter

• Fresh
Re: Summer With Aunt Heather
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2023, 12:43:32 PM »
Cool start! I hope there will be some pee desperation in the story. I loved that part of your story "Josh's new home" where he asks for the potty but is made to use his diaper.

Baby Mac

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2023, 09:05:35 PM »
So good so far please write more.

sarahpenguin

• Super Sissy
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2023, 09:41:31 AM »
hmmm. puts the uthor  in night diapers cloth aND PUTS HIM IN A PINK, SLEEPER WITH built in            feet aND MITTENS TO MAKE YOU HELPLESS by capturing your fingers and thumb in a ball locked on by the sleeper which fastens behind you. :)

Baby Bobby

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2023, 01:43:53 PM »
Chapter Two

When I woke up the next morning, I was disoriented and not quite sure of my surroundings.
Soft, muted lighting was filtering through the gauzy pink curtains, illuminating the nursery room beyond the crib bars that surrounded me.
At first, I didn't know where I was. I wasn't used to having bars around my bed, or, for that matter, a crinkly, waterproof mattress cover that announced my every move.

As I rolled over, I also became distinctly aware of the warm, clammy wet diapers hugging my bottom and groin area. I let out a sigh of despair--now there would be no going back to regular nighttime wear for me. This would only serve to verify aunt Heather's lowly suspicions about me.

Feeling cautiously, I reached inside the snug plastic pants and felt the front, sides and back. It was completely soaked everywhere I touched. How had I managed to sleep through it?

Sitting up, I thought about getting out of the crib. For a moment, I briefly considered trying to remove the diapers and hide the evidence from aunt Heather, but then just as quickly, I discarded the notion. The chances were too great that she'd catch me in the act, and I knew there would be hell to pay. My bottom was still sore from last night's humiliating spanking and I didn't want another session with her paddle.

No, I was just going to have to wait here, like every other helpless infant, for my "mommy" to come get me, and remove my wet diapers.

As I waited idly, I could hear the other two down the hallway, in the kitchen, probably making breakfast. I was impatient to get up, but at the same time, I was dreading the condescending treatment I was sure to get when aunt Heather came in.

It wasn't long before the door of the nursery opened and aunt Heather strode through, looking as beautiful as ever. Her long brown hair spilled over her bare shoulders and the snug, sexy halter top she was wearing. The straps of her bra were revealed at the top but I found my attention riveted on the deliciously round forms of her big breasts pushing the material to its limit.
She lowered the crib side and immediately bent down to feel my diapers.

"Soaking wet--just as I expected," she said caustically.
"Well, you can just wear them through breakfast--We'll get you changed later," she told me.
"Bu-but, can't I take them off now?" I pleaded.

Reaching in, she pulled me to my feet by my wrist.
"Nope, breakfast is getting cold--there will be time afterwards to take them off," she informed me in her matter-of-fact tone of voice that told me it was foolish to argue with her.
I whimpered anxiously, knowing full well that Amber was only moments away from seeing me in my childish, diapered condition. Aunt Heather gave my bottom a good swat to send me on my way and I pouted miserably as I made my way, waddling down the hall.

When Amber first laid eyes on me, her pretty face registered shock but then she quickly overcame it.

"Well, well...looks like my sissy cousin is right where he belongs--in diapers and plastic panties like the baby bedwetter we all knew you were."

My face turned bright crimson and I blushed hotly. My mouth opened, but I had nothing to say and I stared in vain at the floor. Certainly, the colorful polka dot pattern on my bulging baby pants did nothing to add to my dignity, which was now completely in tatters.

"Did he wet himself?" Amber asked her mom bluntly.
"He's soaked--its good that I got him diapered in time," aunt Heather replied dryly, as if it had been a very near thing.
Amber was holding her coffee mug and shaking her head as she looked down at me, in every sense. Even though she wasn't fully made up, she was still stunningly beautiful and her stretchy, thin white t-shirt revealed a sexy bra underneath containing her plump breasts. Needless to say, I felt completely juvenile in her presence.

"Should I warm up a baby bottle of milk for you?" she asked mockingly.
I blushed again and shook my head.
"No!" I snapped petulantly, "Stop teasing me!" I whined.
Aunt Heather seemed completely unsympathetic toward my plight, although she remained out of the conversation as she got my breakfast.
It felt strange and awkward to sit down, the thick wet cloth of my diapers squishing against my bottom and reminding me of my childish incontinence.

Amber happened to be looking down, when she spied something at the top of the trash container that caught her eye. Intrigued, she walked over and reached down, picking up the discarded pair of panties from last night.

"What is this??" she asked accusatorily.
Aunt Heather looked up, and seeing the object of her interest proceeded to explain;
"Those are the panties that I discovered Chris was wearing under his jeans last night when he arrived. I took them off, just before he went over my lap for his spanking."
Even as I squirmed with uncomfortable anxiety, I thought I detected a trace of amusement in my aunt's voice.

"Wait--these panties went missing from my bedroom a year ago. Did this little sissy pervert steal them from me??" Amber demanded.

I was chewing my lip nervously, hoping maybe somehow, the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse would ride in and distract these two from this conversation that was growing increasingly uncomfortable.
Aunt Heather looked at me directly and pointedly, suddenly putting two and two together.

"How about it Chris--did you steal those panties from Amber's room?"
I licked my dry lips and did my best to stall but Amber was having none of it.

"You little sissy sneak!" she hissed as she snatched the wooden paddle off the wall, "I'm going to teach you a lesson on how panty perverts get treated in this house."
I gulped in fear as she yanked me out of my seat and made me face the counter. In no time at all, she jerked my wet diapers down and forced me to bend over the countertop with my bare bottom facing outwards.

The paddle swooped up and then came down with a harsh, blistering swat on my defenseless, damp, cheeks.

SMACKKKK!!!

I howled like a baby, stamping my feet in place and slapping the counter as my bottom took the full fury of Amber's resentment and frustration with me. I tried to rise up but she came over and pushed me down, delivering several more hard, angry swats from the paddle onto my pink, defenseless fanny.

I couldn't help myself--I burst into tears and cried like a baby, submissively accepting my punishment for my perverted misdeeds. Amber was only too happy to accommodate--she spanked me long and hard, wielding the paddle much like her mom. My soft, tender buns quivered with each blistering swat of the paddle and I wept unashamedly, my tears falling onto the countertop before me. I stamped my feet and beat my fists on the counter as she used all her strength to punish me.

When she finished, I was sobbing like a little girl and she made me apologize abjectly for stealing her panties and keeping them, even as I cried before her.
I knew from then on--that she'd forever hold a position of authority over me.

Afterwards, aunt Heather led me down the hallway to the nursery and finally removed my soggy diapers, allowing me to take a shower and get on with my day.

Left to my own devices, I tried my best to forget the incredibly humiliating events of the last 12 hours as I went outside to play around. Summer was just beginning, and the area around my aunt's house had plenty of places a guy could have fun with. Although I didn't know anyone around here, I felt confident I would find some other people my age and make friends with them.

I spent most of the day, just exploring around the neighborhood, until evening time came and I went back to my aunt's house for dinner. Apparently, Amber had already eaten, or was planning on eating out (more likely), because I didn't see her at the table. A cautious inquiry to aunt Heather revealed that she was in her room, getting ready for another date.
My bottom was still very sore from this morning's spanking, and it hurt to sit down, so I wasn't particularly anxious to see her anyway.

Despite myself, I felt a strong surge of jealousy at the news of her date. Of course, it was ridiculous for me to be entertaining ideas of having any sort of romantic chance with Amber--I might as well try and lasso the moon. Nevertheless, she was so sexy and appealing and desirable, I couldn't help delude myself that she might have an interest in me.

As I finished the last bite on my plate, I stared off into nowhere, daydreaming of the close proximity I was destined to be with my uber hottie of a cousin for the next three months.
My aunt interrupted my reverie as she bent over to take my plate.

"All finished?" she asked.
My entire forward view was filled with the yawning cleavage down her top and I gulped reflexively at the electrifying, sexy sight.
"Ye-yes Ma'am," I stammered.
Without further delay, she put away the dishes and turned to face me.

"Come on then, let's get you ready for bed."
My heart sank as I slowly followed her back to the nursery, trying hard not to stare at her fabulous derriere as she walked in front of me. I felt so ashamed, being dressed for bed so early just like a toddler, in my diapers and plastic panties. It was still very much light out, and everyone else was just starting their evening but not me--I was being put into my diapers in preparation for an early bedtime. Just like when I was four.

Going into the nursery, I blushed slightly as I smelled the faint smell of pee pervading the room, reminding me once again, of my place in this house. Aunt Heather began taking my pants down and I whimpered helplessly, realizing there was nothing I could do to avoid this humiliating fate. Once my shoes, pants and underwear were lying on the floor in a pile, aunt Heather led me over to the changing table, where a thick stack of cloth diapers awaited me.

"Well, at least this time, you avoided another spanking," she observed.

That was at least true, I reflected, since my bottom was still very sore from this morning. To be sure--I was low man on the totem pole in this household.
Aunt Heather went about her business, briskly and efficiently pinning me into the thick diapers she had laid out. That is, until Amber strode in unexpectedly.

"Mom, have you seen my hoop earrings?--"
She stopped in mid-sentence to stare down at my semi-nude form; legs splayed out, my small, hairless genitals getting powdered by her mom.
Once more, I blushed beet red as she stared down at me in my most vulnerable moment.

"Oh--my--god," she said as she stared down at me.
Her hair was done up in a very elegant fashion and she looked so completely adult and sexy--the complete opposite of myself.
"I can't believe what a little sissy you are," she said with utter disdain, "It's no wonder you've never been with a girl. Just look at that tiny little thing."
Her deprecating, demeaning laugh said it all.

"I think they're on the end table in the front room," aunt Heather said as she brought the bulky ends of the diaper together, once more covering up my tiny, embarrassed pen-is and pinning the soft cotton closed. The cloth between my legs was so thick, I knew I'd be totally unable to bring my knees together.
Amber looked once more down on me and shook her head in disbelief, before turning to leave.

I had never been so humiliated in all my life.
I tried to fight back tears of shame as she brought the pink plastic panties up my legs and over the fat cloth of my mortifying, babyish diapers.
"This will at least keep your bed dry, Chrissey," she said, her feminine alteration of my name not being lost on me.
After powdering me between my legs, she let me up to amuse myself with whatever for another couple hours before my childish bedtime of 9 pm.
Ever since arriving at this house, I felt as if I had regressed ten years younger.

Once again at ten minutes to 9, without fail, aunt Heather came in to get me, sending me to bed in the crib without further ado. I pouted with frustration as I heard Amber's car pull out of the driveway.

The next morning was not unlike the one previous; I woke up, my diapers completely saturated from another night's heavy wetting. Aunt Heather came in to get me, but she had on her coat and looked as if she were going somewhere.
"Don't worry Chrissey, I have a few errands to run today, but Amber will babysit you today--she'll take your diapers off after breakfast," she explained.
Looking across the table, I saw my cousin eying me with an enigmatic expression before returning to her phone to text someone.

Grabbing her coffee, aunt Heather took the keys and headed out the door.
"I'll see you two this evening," she said on the way out.
After saying our goodbyes, the room fell awkwardly silent. I was too intimidated to make conversation with Amber and she certainly had nothing to say to me.

About twenty minutes later, I had finished breakfast and was trying to think of some way to prompt Amber to take my diapers off, but couldn't think of any dignified way of saying it. My gaze was wandering about the room, when suddenly, a knock was heard at the door.
My heart froze and I jumped to my feet in fear.

"Sit down, Sissy," Amber curtly ordered me.
I couldn't imagine what was going to happen and I prayed the person at the door was a salesman, or something.

Amber got up and went to answer it as I quivered nervously in my seat.
As the door swung open, the excited cries of two young females came bursting into the room.

"Hey girlfriend!" a cute blond greeted Amber.
The other girl, a beautiful brunette about 19, came in behind her and greeted her similarly.
"I still don't believe you about this cousin of yours still in diapers," the blond stated with skepticism.
"See for yourself," Amber said as she turned to come back into the kitchen, "Meet my sissy cousin, Chrissey."
The three of them walked over and I tried my best to hide myself by sitting forward in my chair, trying to use the table to mask my thick, embarrassing diapers.
Amber wasn't having any of it, and she yanked me to my feet, presenting me to her attractive friends dressed like an incontinent toddler.
My face blushed hot red and I looked around the room anxiously, avoiding their incredulous, amused stares.

"No--way!" the blond remarked in amazement.
"And you said he actually wets them?" the brunette asked.
"Check and see right now," Amber invited them.

I whimpered in embarrassment as the brunette bent down and stuck her finger inside my plastic pants.

"Eww!" she exclaimed, "He is wet!"
My face grew even redder as I squirmed under their attentions.

"Amber? Can I take these off now?" I squeaked pathetically.
"Yes," she said with a smirk, "Let's go get you changed, Sissy."

I wasn't sure if I should be relieved or not but in any event, the four of us went down the hallway to the nursery until I stopped, holding up the procession.

"Do they have to come too?" I asked in a meek, pleading voice.
"Yes they do," Amber said as she swatted my diapered bottom, "Don't be rude to my friends or you'll find yourself over one of their laps for another spanking."
My heart sank as I led them into the girly nursery and they took in my new living quarters.

"This place is perfect for a little sissy still in diapers," the brunette remarked.
"Definitely," the other responded.

Amber sat me down on the changing table and began peeling my clinging plastic pants off my diaper and down my legs. I whimpered with humiliation as she tossed them into the diaper pail and unpinned my soggy diapers.

"Oh my god! Look at that tiny thing!" the blond said as my diminutive pen-is came into view.
The chill, combined with their intimating attentions had caused it to shrivel into nothing, and looked like little more than a nub, protruding from my sack.

"Yes, as you can see, this sissy is right at home in this nursery, wearing his diapers and playing with his dolls. Do you think any girl would ever be interested in him?"
"No way. And he plays with dolls too?" the brunette asked.
"Oh yeah, he loves girly stuff like that," she replied, although I vehemently denied her charge.
I was about to get up and put on my regular underwear when Amber stopped me.

"Not so fast, Sissy," she said firmly, "I'm your babysitter today and I think I'll just keep you in diapers for the rest of the afternoon."
"You can't do that!" I cried desperately.
"Would you like to settle this over my lap?" she asked threateningly as she wagged her manicured finger at me.
I said nothing, knowing she was just looking for an excuse to paddle me in front of her friends.
"That's what I thought," she said smugly as she picked up a fresh trio of diapers from the nearby stack.

I pouted miserably as she positioned them under my still damp rump.
"Its not fair! Its not fair!" I whined miserably as I shook my fists impotently.
Amber smiled victoriously as she powdered me thoroughly before drawing the sides together and pinning them tightly closed.
"Melissa? Would you like to pick out a pair of plastic panties for our little baby?" Amber asked her friend.

"Oh, definitely," she replied with enthusiasm, sifting through the stack of waterproof panties next to the changing table.
"Here you are babykins--these will look just adorable on you."

She had chosen a yellow pair with nursery print on them and I cringed as she began drawing them up my quivering legs.
"What a total sissy you are," she said, half with amazement and half condescendingly.
I blushed hot red and tried to look elsewhere, but her blond friend was also looking disdainfully at me.

"There, now you're all set for the day," Amber said with smug satisfaction.
I fidgeted in place, partly because I hadn't yet peed this morning and I could tell it wouldn't be too far off.

And to think my summer was just beginning!

THE END

LockednDiapered

• Dolly
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2023, 11:15:47 PM »
Boooo! Hehe Way too short, you should have kept going more. Amber and her friends just started babysitting Chris, would have love to see how that care for him. Would they let him use the potty, maybe one of them will bottlefeed him for fun. Or cause he was caught wearing his cousins panties, maybe put in her old clothes too. Plus how will his aunt react to seeing Chris stuck in his diapers and maybe in a dress too. She might find more age appropriate outfits for him too, especially if others find it cute and funny. We need an encore or two

JanetMarie

• Princess
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2023, 09:34:26 PM »
Dear Baby Bobby,

Thanks so very much for another of your wonderful, well written and hugely enjoyable stories.  I've enjoyed each and every one and always find myself wishing (as I am sure so many other of your readers do) that I was the victim of the humiliation, spankings and embarrassment which you so beautifully present to us!

Sincerely,

Janet Marie

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender