Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Summer With Aunt Heather  (Read 10275 times)

Diaper Prisoner

• Baby Buns
Re: Summer With Aunt Heather
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2023, 01:10:54 PM »
I'm not going to lie, this story was a little too short for my liking. I would've loved to see a part 3 to where Aunt Heather sees Chris in his sissy attire and basically says "screw it, were keeping you like this 24/7."

jenniesissy

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2023, 06:07:50 PM »
Thank you, Baby Bobby, for another wonderful contribution to your extensive catalog of stories.  As for the length, I found it totally appropriate - you somehow manage to say what is intended to be said in a concise, insightful manner that captures the essence of the tale.  Again, thank you!!   

Baby Bobby

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2023, 11:06:00 AM »
I'm not going to lie, this story was a little too short for my liking. I would've loved to see a part 3 to where Aunt Heather sees Chris in his sissy attire and basically says "screw it, were keeping you like this 24/7."

You're right and I apologize. I was in a bit of rush to post something new here and to be fair, this story really isn't properly finish.
I'll make up for it by posting a brand new story today.  ;o)

LockednDiapered

• Dolly
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2023, 02:46:29 PM »

You're right and I apologize. I was in a bit of rush to post something new here and to be fair, this story really isn't properly finish.
To be honest, I want to see more of what happens to Chris during his summer over a new short story. You cut it off just as it was getting good, would love to see how he deals with daytime diapers and how his Aunt takes seeing him still in his thick cloth diapers when she got back. Especially since I wouldn't doubt that hus diapers would be soggy or worse messy by then. Which might encourage her to give him regular enemas to avoid a messy accident which might push some buttons in him. Hopefully at least you make an epilogue of the rest of his summer. Would love to see the end result of his summer when his mother picks him up and sees her son in a baby dress and thick cloth diapers as his aunt explains how he got this way.

RibbonBound

• Dolly
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2023, 07:13:18 PM »

When your biggest complaints are "It ended too soon!  I wanted more!", you know you're doing something right!  Loved the story!

Diaper Prisoner

• Baby Buns
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2023, 12:53:02 PM »
While a new story is fine, it would be even better if you added a proper third act to a Summer With Aunt Heather. If you need any aid or suggestions, I'd be more than willing to help!

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender